Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 10 2018

okay everybody hello good afternoon we are live with Teresa Nichols

she has reiki pathways she's our member of the week this week and you guys she

is incredible the journey that she has been through to get to where she is

right now and then what she plans on doing with

what she's learned to be able to help other people right that's I mean that's

what all of our goals are right so I'm going to let her tell you in her own

words what she does why she does it how they how the journey has brought her to

where she is and I'm gonna take myself off screen because I don't want to be

you know you're not you're not here for me right now we're here for Teresa so go

ahead and take it away miss thanks Martha I appreciate it

hi guys my name is Teresa Nichols and I am the owner every key pathways I'm

gonna tell y'all give you a brief five-minute of my story it's gonna start

about 2012 in 2012 I decided to start working for the Texas Department of

Criminal Justice as a correctional officer in a maximum-security prison

that at that time I okay I am an empath that time I did not know I was an impact

so I was sucking up all of that negative energy I basically lived breathed the

prison I was working there 72 to 84 hours a week seven six seven days a week

to the point where all I wanted to do was crawl up in a Cell and sleep

basically the prison negativity the prison's

everything about the prison literally eased into myself because I was able to

clear myself I didn't even know the impact what it path was or how it

existed if you skip forward to about 2014

still in a very negative state everything like that my sister decided

to take him to visit a psychic media in Houston Texas she didn't tell me that we

were going to second medium and everything is a surprise

so we walk into this guy's house and he's all bubbly how are you hug this hog

man and I'm looking at him they get to myself who the hell are you and what the

hell am I doing here those are the literally were literal

words that came out of my mouth I'm a I had a very aggressive stay that's a very

on edge finally when my mom's name was mentioned

my on edge went down just a little bit but I still did not understand why I was

here we went ahead we did the reading everything like that and then he told me

about this thing called Ricky as soon as he said Ricky I knew I had to have a

session and I knew I need to be more with so I ended up becoming a client of

hare see the Ricky practices am psychic mediums

I started getting monthly bimonthly sessions I skip over to mayim last year

I got a download again I did not know what it was but all of a sudden I had to

learn Ricky I had to learn it fast and I had no earthly clue why my brain my in

my download I was given a mess to do Ricky won Ricky - and Reiki Master

course and have it finished and I was able to accomplish that since then I

have learned I have been doing Reiki and also learning monkey using my intuitive

abilities to be able to clear people I have found out that I can intuitively go

through and clear people of traumas I can clear

households I can clear pets

basically I'm not gonna say you name it I can clear it but I am able to also in

my clearing sessions when I start a session I go through and do the clearing

also different I'll have arc angels I will have just

different words I send a master's will come in whoever was to help whoever

wants to heal you they will automatically come in I tell them okay

do your thing then they kind of sort of hey this is what I did so you can tell

them hi thing also another thing that I use is and is I use the blu-ray of power

faith and God's will whenever I see that it to me when it looks like a blue

lightning and I use that and I will wrap it around your body like a cocoon to to

transmute whatever needs to be transmuted so that's basically the five

minute of hey this is what I do

Martha any questions and thing let me unmute myself there we go I hear a funny

story about Theresa's whenever in our tribe Finder member group or even in the

public we do it Theresa always gets muted somehow and

she's not able to speak so this time I muted myself and couldn't unmute so it's

just funny that that would happen today okay so what kind of questions do you

guys have um one of my own Mel's here let me say it looks like a lot of people

are here Carol said hello from Southern Illinois Melissa hello Tariq and you

look amazing Thank You Melissa popped in to say hi to

lovely ladies Theresa oh you beautiful lady murals here Colleen's here Tish

said Theresa yeah you're amazing katie is here Mike's here Mel says hello Lynn

is here and James is here so for people that don't understand so like very

high-level right so for people that don't understand what reiki is or really

what the term clearing something means what would you what would you say to

somebody that asked what that means okay I'm well Ricky he basically is

lifeforce energy that I'm attuned to like through a like a radio station to

get to your favorite station you have to turn the a.m. or FM frequencies well

whenever I went through my atonement which is basically how can I explain

that it's basically my teacher tuned in my radio my radio frequencies to where I

can pick up on Reiki energy I have no clue where I was going with this

so basically once my teacher attune of my radio frequencies per se and to the

rekey energy I am able to channel it in chant through my body

and into your body through certain hand positions whenever I do do a session I

do it for your overall good because my three my little brain my little self

might not see the bigger picture of say the depression or the health issue or

whatever it might be there might be okay well let's just this is kind of what's

popping in my head let's say you had you suffer from like high blood pressure

well okay me as as the practitioner as the little self would want to just fix

the high blood pressure but Ricky will come in there will evaluate it and see

you know what high blood pressure is caused by XY and Z so we're going to go

attack XY and Z to heal that and then we'll come then that will help with the

high blood pressure and what was the second question I'm sorry oh I don't

remember either the answer was so good I just wanted I wanted for oh the clearing

what does it mean to clear okay um well what is my journey I met this wonderful

practitioner named Australia love and she kind of became one of my mentors and

she taught me how you can use your higher self to clear to clear the clear

stuff she taught me how to work with my higher self to let my Higher Self go and

do the work and that's what I do it's like I tell my Higher Self okay

this is what I want you to do go do it give me a report not as my Higher Self

is reported to me more of Kimmy let me know what he did so I can intern and let

the client know what's going on and I've actually had the

disability to where like I'm doing it now I don't even know it

the this instance kind of comes into mind and it might be getting kind of TMI

but we're kind of all family here so one night and whenever I was laying in bed I

was some I basically was able to clear this a mattress

I'd say my boyfriend's mattress I was able to clear it of all the energy I

have no earthly clue how in the world I did it I knew I was doing it at the time

but it was like all the inner bad energy that was sucked up in to it I was able

to kind of clear it out of it like I said it was all done at a higher self

level so smaller self I'm no earthly clue what was going on but for herself

knew that hey this is what was going on but about that's about it right now

well that's I'd like to get a little bit more into so we talked about high blood

pressure what have you seen Reiki do for you touched on depression and anxiety a

little bit what have you seen Reiki how Reiki can help those things Ricky it's

the same thing like with the high blood pressure with like depression and

anxiety anything like that it'll go to the website okay what was the trauma

that caused me depression was it okay again I'm just I'm going I'm going with

this was it like a cheating boyfriend cheating spouse was that a family

member's death was a trauma that happened to you whenever you were little

and you just hid away it goes and attacks the source of it and you might

not be able to the the trauma might be so big you might not be able to attack

it in one session it might take a couple of

sessions you never know Ricky had kind of is to me I look at it

as its own little entity it has its mind of its own it knows what to do you know

go in and do it and and that I just kind of I'm just there holding space for it

if that makes any sense yeah so that's and you guys just in case

you're not familiar this is I'm just feeling like I need to sort of do like a

teaching thing here like where the the energy used whenever you're doing Reiki

because I just feel like people might be watching that don't know what it is the

energy for Reiki is like source God whatever kind of what whatever you know

that that being or that energy to be it's that energy and we basically are

kind of like a hollow bone where it just comes through us right so that's when

when you get attuned to it then you're on the frequency of it and you're able

to to to allow it through so whenever you're working with a Reiki Master that

person has been attuned to allow this energy to come through right so that's

that's the the importance of of what what Reiki energy is or what what that

energy is so um let's see Jenny said the background looks awesome so there you go

thank you said wow it is so amazing that you did all three levels in one month

yeah now whenever you get those deaf Elmo's from from source it um me okay

guy goes to a fight and Martha was talking about and her her little thing

after consummation I am with the biggest procrastinators in the world so I think

my higher self soars everything like that gives me Dale eyes so I don't

actually prostate hey I have to get done by this time if not I will take me month

year whatever you do get it done with right well I think 99% of us get what we

need to get done the last day before it needs to be done I

think that's a reality I think that's just yeah we can all just own it

yeah actually finish you got my course was me me and my boyfriend were driving

up to Houston and I was with my binder reading what he was driving tried to

hurry up and finish it because I was I was like so close to my deadline man but

it's a comfortable place right Harrell said so it has to do with the physical

and mental health and clearing can help energy in my home oh yeah

I'll let you answer that yeah oh yes clearing your home it's it's a hat to me

I think it's a half-two saying just a good thing I'm just going in calling on

like Archangel Michael to just hey come in here clear this do whatever you need

to do I left back whenever back in 16 I would say I'm doing my first beginning

of my waking process when I first found out as an empath every week when I went

to go through like do it deeply in the house as soon as I was doing I was with

the station going through acquaintance staging my whole house now I'm not so

particular but I do make sure I staged my house at least once to twice a month

plus I do I keep my house like my house clear I keep my self cleared my

boyfriend cleared our animals cleared I make sure everybody who steps through

my house I automatically clear them to make sure nothing is brought to my house

I actually actually let me get something I'll have something brought to me

because I want to show you something about that and this is getting a little

bit sorry I'm texting while I'm talking cuz I said that I popped it

um it is very much oh yeah so part of the clearing and this

kind of just came up with us moving to 5d there's a thing called the Eva I

carts never you know I honestly that's a bunch of hogwash blah blah blah blah you

know automatically well needless to say I picked one of those up and yeah and

basically when I picked it up there's about a thousand dollars with the damage

happen um it started out very simple I broke my in one week I broke my favorite

pair of sunglasses you know I was bummed those there's my favorite pair but okay

whatever you know I'll just go get me another pair then it I see and then it

went to me going to going to discount tire to go get my tires aired up and

they told me oh by the way you need brand new top two brand new tires again

and two new sensors and then again I chalked it up as okay whatever you know

it's life Christmas shopping in the middle of Lowe's checking out my Michael

Kors purse brakes again you know this is like you know nothing triggered then the

next day I was using my insta pot and it was on a glass top stove some way I hit

the burner turn on the burner and burnt my insta pot you cooked your insta pie

okay well okay what in the world is bad at that point time it hit me okay

is going on and at that time I went to my mentor hey what's going on she and

she was the one who told me about this I ended up ordering this here actually I

have more coming in oh the evil eye thing yeah this is a little well here

was I don't have y'all how are you able to say yes yeah we can see okay and I

had this in my house now to where it will it clears my house it clears

anybody who ever steps foot in my house so I make sure that we never have that

problem happen again you know what I even did yesterday is I went ahead and

ordered keychains one for one for me and one for my boyfriend to keep honest at

all times so with all this stuff with us switching over to 5d and all the the

veils becoming very thin it is we're seeing a bunch of new stuff come in from

5d the good the bad the everything so we have to start kind of reevaluating what

we do to protect ourselves yeah I think because these stuff just keeps on

popping in yeah right though like literally new territory we are literally

in new territory so and me myself any little thing that I can grab to help to

help keep us clear you know to help especially being an empath in it more I

journey on my more I go on my journey the more sensitive I'm giddy and so I'm

constantly trying to find new things new ways to keep myself clear

yeah yeah I think that's wise Melissa said her hands buzz she said my hands

buzz when I'm around people places or things that need Reiki huh yeah yeah

you'll know Carol said I was at my home this morning

oh she's talking to me Martha and finally felt safe like something is

leaving oh good good good good Carol did you pull out sage and Palo

Santo yeah what do you use to clear I use both my sage I have um one of my

friends went to somewhere in South America and brought me back pasado so

I'll use that bless like for some reason it's nasty outside and I can't you go

outside or I can't open the doors because it's raining or whatever and I

feel like I need a clear I'll use the stage Paolo Santos and eleven door

essential oils and put it in all my diffusers you do that to clear I've

actually trade my hate to say the words train but I actually have had kind of

trained him on clearing to where like he will like automatically light stuff if

somebody comes into our house and I tell them yeah I know they know I know that

have to be there but I don't like their energy or whatever issues they leave

he's literally blowtorch one day to Santos in a way because you know it's

you know he's there he's supporting me he's here

I guess he understands you now a part of it so he was kind enough it's nice to

have that support system and not just the okay crazy no so right i I think it

would be funny if he were to get so good at it that even while the person is

sitting in your living room he just lights the Palo Santo and is like

clearing them it just goes around them and clears them to God I wish she did

that with this one person nice like I said that's one person left

with the Paulo Santos and with him I'm sorry to pick kind of pick up with him

she's an empath also but he's just kind of he hasn't figured out anything but

I'm seeing everything so when he's around negative energy he's getting a

headache it's like and we're in a certain location I look at the situation

like okay with you right that's cool that's cool dude to do Carol said Heil

and I see you there Carol said what is it what were you showing so that that

evil eye thing do what it was an evil eye it's a little evil eye medallion if

you go to Xing oops all right it kind of spins if you go to

Etsy go to the crystal ray Australia and Michael um have a bunch and they're

actually a lot their new round is so much prettier than than this one here

like a tree of life it's like an angel thing it's really cool and this one

medallion here just like when will medallion will clear my whole house all

I have to do is throw it in the drawer and it will clear my house it'll clear

everybody who comes into my house it'll clear everything so and then like I said

they also have key chains which I just ordered to wear as long as you have it

within arm distance of you it keeps you clear at all times

awesome and Ruth is here hi Ruth Melissa said be like carry on haha just clearing

you out okay glance over here Lynn said hi Martha hi Lynn Lynn said and the

other Lynn right after that said happy Friday and then and happy Friday to you

ma'am and then Carol said Wow about the evil eye

yeah it's I mean that's it's definitely cool stuff so we are wrapping up now but

where are they able to reach out to you to if they just want to talk or ask

questions or if they want to work with you whatever it may be how do

get a hold of you best if you hit in your facebook search engine riki

pathways 1:1 it should take you straight to my facebook page I'm always hanging

around try finder spiritual intuitive's and the lightworker alliance you'll see

me on there all the time basically you can always just message me hey what's up

or whatever so those are the those are your best places to contact me I do this

I do in-home for anybody in South Texas I do distance and also I do animal

distance that's so cool that's so cool sometime we'll have to have you on just

to talk about animal Reiki spend a whole half-hour talking about that right

oh definitely definitely oh and understood hello hello sir alright well

everybody have a fantastic weekend and we will see you next time bye bye bye

you

you

For more infomation >> Teresa Nichols, Reiki Master, Empath - Reiki Pathways - Duration: 27:13.

-------------------------------------------

Internet Tutorial in Telugu #11| change Lables, Themes, Categories in gmail account | Learn Internet - Duration: 11:36.

gmail setting tutorial coming on next video.

For more infomation >> Internet Tutorial in Telugu #11| change Lables, Themes, Categories in gmail account | Learn Internet - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING News From The DEEP STATE… - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> BREAKING News From The DEEP STATE… - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: National Guard Just Deployed - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: National Guard Just Deployed - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Evolution of Jimbo Fisher. Then and now from Florida State to Texas A&M. - Duration: 4:09.

For more infomation >> Evolution of Jimbo Fisher. Then and now from Florida State to Texas A&M. - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Don't lose sight of your resolution goal - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> Don't lose sight of your resolution goal - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: MLB Superstar's Mother Just Kidnapped… Here's What We Know - Duration: 1:57.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: MLB Superstar's Mother Just Kidnapped… Here's What We Know - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Smart Liberals Think They Can Stop Trump's Tanks by Lying Down in Front of Them - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Smart Liberals Think They Can Stop Trump's Tanks by Lying Down in Front of Them - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Spel Pussel Babblarna BABBA, BIBBI, BOBBO, DADDA, DIDDI, DODDO - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Spel Pussel Babblarna BABBA, BIBBI, BOBBO, DADDA, DIDDI, DODDO - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

France. Marseille - Duration: 22:05.

▲ Marseille. ↗ Monument aux Armées d'Afrique

▲ Corniche Président John Fitzgerald Kennedy

▲ Chemin du Vallon de l'Oriol

▲ Avenue des Roches

▲ Square Pierre Aubert

▲ Chemin du Roucas Blanc

▲ Rue du Bois Sacré

▲ Rue Pointe À Pitre

▲ Rue Fort du Sanctuaire

▲ Montée de la Bonne Mère

▲ Montée de l'Oratoire

▲ Place du Colonel Edon

▲ Montée de l'Oratoire

▲ Rue Abbé Dassy

▲ Rue des Lices

▲ Rue Sauveur Tobelem

▲ Rue du Rempart

▲ Avenue de la Corse

▲ Boulevard de la Corderie

▲ Corderie/Notre Dame

▲ Rue Fort Notre Dame

▲ Quai de Rive Neuve

▲ Quai des Belges

▲ Quai du Port

▲ Rue Bonneterie

▲ Grand Rue

▲ Rue Méry

▲ Place Sadi-Carnot

▲ Rue de la République

▲ Rue Dr Denis Avierinos

▲ Rue Henri Barbusse

▲ Place de l'Hôtel des Postes

▲ Rue Sainte-Barbe

▲ Place Jules Guesde

▲ Boulevard Charles Nédelec

▲ Rue Antoine Zattara

▲ Rue Frédéric Ozanam

▲ Rue Jules Ferry

▲ Boulevard Charles Nédelec

▲ Place Jules Guesde

▲ Rue Sainte-Barbe

▲ Place de l'Hôtel des Postes

▲ Rue Henri Barbusse

For more infomation >> France. Marseille - Duration: 22:05.

-------------------------------------------

Giáp Tết, vũ nữ chân dài lên ngôi! - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> Giáp Tết, vũ nữ chân dài lên ngôi! - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Backstory of Han Solo (Star Wars Legends) - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> The Backstory of Han Solo (Star Wars Legends) - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

Munni Mother From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Looks Super Gorgeous In Real Life - Duration: 3:29.

Munni Mother From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Looks Super Gorgeous In Real Life

For more infomation >> Munni Mother From Bajrangi Bhaijaan Looks Super Gorgeous In Real Life - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

AQUARIUM INTERVIEW - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> AQUARIUM INTERVIEW - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - High (Dua Lipa) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:04.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - High (Dua Lipa) - Lyrics - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Atariquest - Episode III | ANIMATION | Spy Hunter y Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em - Duration: 2:53.

+18. This video is only for adults.

Atari Time!

Shit, we came out of Ghostbusters and we did not steal the Ecto-1.

It would have been great...

We need a miracle to escape ...

Great, a Spy Hunter!

Quick, get in the car.

Shit, it's already the sixth time I miss a sports car ...

Those of the dealer are going to kill me ...

We should go to the skyscraper at the end of the street and go up to the roof.

Remember that this could be the weakness of the man in the raincoat.

Good idea.

I think we should not have caught the elevator ...

Do you know the game Elevator Action?

You're right, man! The building is full of mafiosi to the teeth.

What the fuck ....!

That guy is doing masturbating from the terrace!

And those aunts eats the sperm!

Respect my sexual fetish!

In addition, I pay 4,000 euros an hour to each of them!

Do not you think about your neighbors?

Why am I going to think about my neighbors at this moment !?

You are cutting the roll!

I'm going out to the street...

But first I'm going to look out the window, to see if it's raining.

Holy shit...!

Just a moment...

The worst thing is that I like ...

But I can not come out of the closet at this point ...

What a disgust my late father would take ...

... that he was a general.

Nothing, to the truncheon.

Oh no, the street floor is slippery and I'm going to fall!

Well no, what a fool I am, in the end I have not fallen.

In fact it has healed my hip.

Thank you sir dead by cumshot!

What the fuck just happened ...?

Something tells me that DavuuWart has smoked all over Holland to write this ...

Yes, excessive abuse of freedom of expression is bad.

Shut up, fucking nazi!

Let's go back to the elevator.

I just remembered that Elevator Action did not come out for Atari 2600.

Well, we've seen an uncle come from a rooftop.

Then do not tell me I do not take you to know the world.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét