Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 11 2018

Copy machines that jam, people drinking coffee, meeting rooms, there are a lot of things that

are pretty similar in offices in the U.S. and Germany, but I've also noticed some differences.

Hey everyone! I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad.

First things first, there are definitely some differences in vacation amounts, parental

leave, sick leave, but for those things there's this video over here in which I talked about

that as well as the over all work-life balance difference between the U.S. and Germany, so

I will leave a link to that in the little I up in the corner as well as a link down

in the description.

But okay, so what did I say at the beginning of the video that companies in both countries

usually have?

People drinking coffee, of course.

But it's often different coffee.

In the U.S. drip coffee is the standard.

Whereas in Germany many workplaces have pretty fancy-schmancy

coffee machines, making espressos, cappuccinos, latte macchiatos.

So yeah, the coffee culture in the offices is definitely different.

In the U.S. lots of people go out every day to buy coffee drinks to bring to the office,

often bringing in coffees for their coworkers too, whereas in Germany this rarely seems

to be done as the offices often have it covered in-house.

Speaking of drinks, how about something to eat?

In Germany there are often company cafeterias or cafeterias that several different companies

can go eat at, and from my experience, the food at these places is usually pretty good.

Of course it depends on the cafeteria or "Kantine" as it's called in Germany, but I've always

been pretty impressed, and the food is often subsidized by the company, so you may only

have to pay a couple euros for a full lunch meal.

In the U.S., sure a few special companies might offer access to a lunch cafeteria for

their employees, but as far as I know that is few and far between.

I certainly never worked anywhere in the U.S. that had a lunch cafeteria or subsidized lunches,

and I also never heard about any of my friends or my family having access to something like

that in the U.S.

Another difference is actually the kind of paper that people often use to take notes

on or put on the flip charts.

In the U.S. lined paper is standard.

Graph paper, the paper with the little squares, I've really only seen being used for engineering

or something else that uses a lot of math, but not just for note-taking in a meeting

in, say, an advertising company or something like that.

In Germany though, graph paper seems to be used everywhere, just to take notes on in

classes or in meetings here.

I was really shocked when I saw that.

Something else that surprised me in Germany, the holiday office party is done a little

differently here.

In both Germany and the U.S. companies do often have some kind of end of year party

that takes place in December, but while in the U.S. it's quite common to have the party

in the actual office, and you decorate the office for the party and you bring all the

food and the music and the lights into the office, in Germany it's quite common to

have the office party outside of the office, usually at a restaurant.

And while we're speaking of celebrations, I have mentioned this one before, for birthdays

in Germany it's the job of the person having the birthday to bring in some kind of cake

or other treat for everyone in the office, whereas in the U.S. it's often the case

that the office will get the person having the birthday a cake, or sometimes in bigger

offices it's like, everyone having a birthday in that particular month shares one cake so

that the office is not just spending the entire month organizing different cake parties.

Now how about a little chit-chat.

If you've been watching my videos for a while now, I think you might know where this

is going.

Okay, what do you think?

Companies in which country generally have more chit-chat at, say, the start of a meeting?

If you guessed the U.S., you'd be correct! Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! Congratulations.

Yes, meetings in the U.S. often start with a little small-talk, whereas meetings in Germany

often seem to get right to the point.

And lastly, when applying for a job in Germany it's often requested that you send in a

photo of yourself with your CV.

And I was really quite shocked when I first read that in a job advert here in Germany.

Please include a photo of yourself, what, why?

At first I just thought that it was just that one company, but then I saw it again and again

and again and I reailzed that actually, most of the places that I was applying to in Germany

asked for me to send in a photo.

As far as I could find, and I will link to to the information down below, employers in

the U.S. are not supposed to ask for a photo from the job applicant as it could lead to

discrimination, so, yeah, I was really shocked to see it being such a common thing here in Germany.

If anyone knows why it's done here in Germany, please let me know in the comments.

Thank you.

So my question for you is: What do you think of these workplace differences in Germany

and the U.S., and what other workplace differences have you noticed around the world?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

If you enjoy these videos and you're not subscribed to the channel yet, maybe think about subscribing.

And if you enjoyed this video in particular. This one. Right here. This video.

Then maybe think about giving a like with the like button.

And also...I've got the giggles now...I want to give a really, really, really big thank you so

much to our patrons on Patreon, who help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

I just, I really can't just write on the graph paper.

Like, I can't write words on graph paper.

Like I want to put every little letter in the separate little squares.

So I will leave a link to that in the down... I did it!

For more infomation >> OFFICES IN GERMANY!!! 7 Differences to Know About - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

[繁體中字]Unit Plus-Dancing with the devil - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> [繁體中字]Unit Plus-Dancing with the devil - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Bolshaya Kiselenka → Vyshny Volochyok (B.Kiselenka,240th km M10→V.Volochyok,9 Yanvarya st.)(07/2016) - Duration: 50:27.

For more infomation >> Bolshaya Kiselenka → Vyshny Volochyok (B.Kiselenka,240th km M10→V.Volochyok,9 Yanvarya st.)(07/2016) - Duration: 50:27.

-------------------------------------------

Unbelievable Trick For Diabetes Cure | Diabetic Leaves | Natural Treatment For Diabetes - Duration: 2:37.

gwah a miracle fruit for diabetes diabetes is

a condition in which your blood sugar increases rapidly leading to certain

health issues consequences of diabetes include blurred eyesight and organ decay

today you're going to learn a miracle natural remedy with guava leaves which

maintains your blood sugar effectively many people take a lot of medication for

diabetes even the shots of insulin those things of course lower your blood sugar

temporarily but can be bad and threatening for future references guava

has a higher concentration of lycopene and antioxidant that fights prostate

cancer and many diseases according to a study for diabetics eating guava without

it skin can reduce the sugar absorption in your blood if you are worrying and

helpless of diabetes then you must give this a try let's see the making of this

miracle remedy ingredients matured fresh guava leaves 10 fenugreek seeds 2 TSP

water 3 glasses clean the guava leaves under running water so that no dust

particles are there take a boiling vessel now put the guava leaves

fenugreek seeds and water into the pan boil it in low flame so that the water

is reduced to one cup finally turn off and put the ball aside to become room

temperature drink this water in an empty stomach every day if you're having any

allergy related to the ingredients you must consult a doctor before taking this

since guava is rich in dietary fiber it helps ease constipation and can even

lower the chance of developing type 2 diabetes guava is rich in the

antioxidant vitamin C guava also improves blood circulation which can

boost brain function for any queries and suggestions feel free to comment in the

below comment box thank you for watching the video for more videos like this

please Like us and subscribe to get latest updates and notifications

please click on the bell icon

you

For more infomation >> Unbelievable Trick For Diabetes Cure | Diabetic Leaves | Natural Treatment For Diabetes - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

BTS V의 박화준, 박형식과의 "화랑"여행 - KPOP NEWS - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> BTS V의 박화준, 박형식과의 "화랑"여행 - KPOP NEWS - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Hum Tumko Nigahon Mein | GARV | Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty | Udit Narayan, Shreya Ghoshal | - Duration: 3:49.

"I'll hide you in my eyes, in such a way that.."

"I'll hide you in my eyes, in such a way that"

"How much ever you try to escape, I'll steal you"

"My beloved, in your love.."

"My beloved, in your love, I'll forget the world"

"How much ever you try to escape, I'll steal you"

"The bindi on my forehead; is saying something"

"The bracelets on my hands; are saying something"

"The anklets on my legs; are saying something"

"Listen to it my friend"

"Listen to it my friend"

"I'll decorate your hair partition with stars"

"I'll spread happiness in your path"

"I'll make you my bride"

"Listen to it my friend"

"Listen to it my friend"

"I've found life"

"I've found every happiness"

"I've found love"

"I'll make the heart.."

"I'll make the heart, the mirror of love"

"How much ever you try to escape, I'll steal you"

"I'll hide you in my eyes, in such a way that"

"How much ever you try to escape, I'll steal you"

"My beloved, in your love, I'll forget the world"

"How much ever you try to escape, I'll steal you"

For more infomation >> Hum Tumko Nigahon Mein | GARV | Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty | Udit Narayan, Shreya Ghoshal | - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

زود قمتك ◆ الإدراك نصف التغيير غير حياتك ◆ كلام مفيد و مهم للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 16:56.

For more infomation >> زود قمتك ◆ الإدراك نصف التغيير غير حياتك ◆ كلام مفيد و مهم للدكتور ابراهيم الفقي - Duration: 16:56.

-------------------------------------------

Comment se faire des Amis ou l'Art de Soigner son Réseau - Duration: 6:38.

For more infomation >> Comment se faire des Amis ou l'Art de Soigner son Réseau - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর ১১ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Bangla Tv News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 15:14.

bangaldesh news 24

For more infomation >> সরাসরি আজকের দুপুরের বাংলা খবর ১১ ফেব্রুয়ারি ২০১৮ Bangla Tv News Today Bangla News BD - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

INFERTILITY REASONS point 2 point || male infertility causes || latest research - 2018 - Duration: 13:01.

jese hi bchha young teenage me ajata hai

vse hi bpa ka bhi attack bachhe pe hone lg jata hai

iska mtlab smjhe ap bcho ko ploastic de rhe hai

uski body me accumulate ho rha hai

lekin vo asar puri tarah kab krega

jb uski teenage puri tarah shuru hogi

ten nine eight seven six

five four three two one

hello

bolu

sune ko tayar ho

thik hai bolta hu

dekho

ek new research ayi hai vo health se related hai

health yani infertily agar specific houjau

thoda me to infertility se related hai

infertility jante hai kya hota hai

sidha sa example deta hu vicky donor dekhi hai

dekhi hogi bhut popular film hai

to vickey donor me kya tha

vo seperm donar tha sperm kya hota hai ek cell

agar me medical bhasha me khi medical terminology me khu

to sperm ek tarah ka special cell hota hai jo

jo egg hota hai

vo bhi ek tarah ka special cell hota hai lekin vo female ka special cell hota hai egg

o0r maloe ka special cell hota hai

sperm yani hamara

jb sperm or egg milte hai

to fertilisationh hoti hai

to bachha peda hota hai

ye sab to aap jante ho hoge ye basic knowledge hai lekin

ab jo isse agte me baat krne vala hu

vo thodi advance typ ki knowledge hai

ab puri dunia me kya ho rha hai

puri dunia me ek bhut bda crisis ho rha hai sperm ka

crisis yani haha kaar macha hua hai

darne vala hahakaar macha hai

ab vo haahakaar kesa hai

ab ya to0 ksis ka jo semen hota hai

semen me ya to sperm km hote hai

ya hote hai to achi quality

ke nahi hote iska reason kya hai

bhut sare reason hai vse to

lekin jo abhi latest research hui hai

usme ek esa reason hai

jisse sunkar aap hairan ho jaenge

plastic bottle se lekar

apke gharki baltio btak

laptop se lekar plastic ke

cup chammach sab chij tak

vo sab

apke low sperm count ka kaaran ho skte hai

batau kese batata hu

ek chemical hota hai

BPA

yani bisphenol

yad agya

usk anam tha bisphenol a a for apploe

sirf bisphenol a short me khenge usko bpa

von kya hota hai vo

plastic ki jo bhi chije most of tyhe chije hai plastic ki

usme vo chemical compound present hota hai

or vo hamare endocrine system

yani hormonal sytem hamar pura ek sharir ka

hormone ka system hota hai uske sath

interfere karta hai

hormonal system ke sath

or juese h9i hormonal system disrupt hua

gadbada gaya vese hi apke infertility

ke chyances yaha se yaha ho jate hai

infertility me hormonal changes ksis bhi tarah ho

ksis bhi tarah ho ye ek one of the way hai

bpa ek compound hota hai jo

hormonal system ko disrupt krta hai

jisse infertility ke chances bd jate hai low sperm count ke chances bd jate hai

mens me

ye me baat kr rha hu mens me

particularly mens ki baat kar rha hu

thik h to ab isse bacha kese jae

agar disrupt karta hai to bhai bachne ka bhi to koi soloutio0n hoga

solution hai

avoid agtar me ye kehta hu ki solution avoid karna hai

to avoid ap kha tak krenge ye mujhe btao

kha tak kroge ap avoid

kha tak kroge avoid

ek america me research hui jisme ye paya gaya

ki 93% americans hai

vo apne sharir me

bpa leke gumte hai ksisi na kisi

amount me aap bach nhi skte na

ab ap khud socho na common sense se

kia aap plastic kha use nhi krte khaa

ab har jagah to plastic hai na to har jgh

bpa bhi hai

thik hai samajh gaye meri baat or apko ek or baat bata hu

ye jo bpa hai asal me iska effect kya hota hai

jese hume koi bhukar ata hai

uske kuch symptoms hote hai

hmari body garam hojati hai ese kuch symptoms hote hai

to uske effect kya kya ho skte hai

peyhla effect

jo puberty hai

jise hum aam bhasha me kehenge jawani

jo puberty hai voage se pehle aaskti hai

or aati hai baccho me

jo log canned processed chize khatehai aplog dekhte hai unme

hormonal changes waqt se pehle aajate hai

waqt se pehyle bchhe bde ho rhe hai iska kya kaaran hai iska yhi kaaran hai

mere hisab se to ye major kaaran hai

dusra effect ye hai ki

jo bpa hai von kuch had tak apki jo mental ability hai

apka iq bhi9 reduce kr skta hai miscarriges kr skta hai

miscarrieges kr skta hai

ab

apko kuch data me present krna chahunga

ek british medical journal hai journals aapjante hai

journals vo chize hoti hai jha pr papers publish hote hai

bde bde scientist ke

ek reputed chiz hoti hai journals

ek british medical journal hai usme

ye kha gaya ki bachho me to zada effect ni krta

jo bpa hai lekin jo teenagers hai jo young teenagers hai

hamare apke jese young teenagers hai

unme bhut zada effect krta hai

jese hi bccha young teenage me ajata hai

vese hi bpa ka bhi attack bachhe pe

hone lg jata hai

iska matlab smjhe aap bcho ko plastic de rhe hai

uski body me accumulate ho rha hai lekin

vo asar puri tarah kb krega jb uski teenage

shuru hogi

samjhe or ek or research hai uk ki

ab dekho aap ye soch rhe hoge ki mene india ka name q niliya

india me esi chize bhut km hoti hai or hoti bhi hai to kisko pta

kha hoti hai

kisi ko nhi pata

dekho ab me uk ki baat kr rha tha na uk me

94 bchhe lie gye

uk ke teenage childrens

17 to around

bachhe uk ke

dekho ye mt smjhna ki

bchho ki baat kr rha hu to india me nhi ho skta

hum sab insaan hai hum sbme insani dna hai

to sab me ho skta hai

unka environment unka physical

appearence kuch alag ho skta hai lekin

jo main structure hai hum sab ka vonsame hai

thiik hai to me baat kr rha tha uk ki

94 bchhe lie gye 17 to 25 age grup ke

usme kya dekha gaya usme ye dekha gya

un bachho ko kha gaya bhai ruk jaoo

for 1 week

aap koi bhi prpcessed canned chize nhi khayenge

packet me jo khana milta hai vo nhi istemaal krenge

uski jagah aap glass ki chize or stainless steel ki chize

use karenge

unho ne nahi chui chize fir bhi

unke 1 hafte bd bhi

unki body me trace amounts me bpa paya gya

q ki ye bhut mushkilo hai ap pastic

se hr typ ki pastic

ki baat kr rha hu me aap plastic se nahi chupe reh skte

apki body me bpa aega hi aega

to ap kese bchenge bhai usse kese bachenge

ye tha research

thik hai to real challenge hmare paas yhi hai

ki hum plastic ki chizo ko jitna ho ske

boykott kre jitna ho ske

or jo pehle india me hotte the mitti ke bartan

stell ke bartan ya fr glass ke bartan

unke bartano me hum khana khaye

in plastic ki chizo se jitna dur rhe ske rhe

ab me bhi smjhta ki aj hum 21st century mke jii rhe hai

or plastic ke bina hmari zindgi ni chl skti

lekin uneccesariliy use krna plastic ko

vo to galat hai na hai na

aj ka gyan bhut ho gya ab last me mai ek

baat zrur sunke jaiega

sun lo bhai

last me ek baat bolke jaung ame

ki

ab company kya bol rhi hai

ye to hua hmara point of view ab jo

plastic industries hai vo kya bol rhi hai vo ye bol rhi hai

lekin jo bpa hai ye kyabol rhe ho

koi isse toxic effect nhi hota sharir pe kuch nhi hota

puri safe hai

yha tak ki

world health organization

europe agency

third

jo food and drug administration hai sab ne bpa ko

approve kr rkha hai safe

to kya kehna apka iske upar mujhe comment krke batana

comment krke zrur batana kya kehna hai apka iske upar

jo bpa hai

vo high concern substances me dala

gaya hai high concern

high concern mtlb jinpe bhut zada dhyan dene ki zrurt hai

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét