Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 11 2018

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion

For more infomation >> Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez head to LAX for romantic Valentine's Day excursion - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

JURASSIC SURVIVAL 🔥 MEGA HACK / MOD ✖️ ( NO ROOT / 2018 ) 🦂 v1.1.1 - Duration: 11:23.

Download Link is in the description, the tutorial starts at 7:30

For more infomation >> JURASSIC SURVIVAL 🔥 MEGA HACK / MOD ✖️ ( NO ROOT / 2018 ) 🦂 v1.1.1 - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Free Audio Visualiser Flat Template | Blender - Duration: 2:17.

Free Download! the link to the download can be found in the video description.

Tutorial! Simple step by step guide to customize the template in illustrated writing.

Languages! available in German and English

For more infomation >> Free Audio Visualiser Flat Template | Blender - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

oyster noodles at the ramen shop SAICHI - Duration: 2:02.

Ramen Shop SAICHI oyster noodles

The soup felt the smell strong on this day.

It is probably because there are two oyster bodies, unlike last time.

When I tried eating oysters, it was a bad taste to Eira.

The soup which I ate something somehow smells felt strongly and the feeling of drinking is eliminated.

I felt that oysters had better impression of soup.

Because the expectation degree of oyster noodles was high, only a very regretful impression remained.

I ate all the ingredients, but I did not know the energy to drink the soup.

The presence of seaweed is just right to alleviate

the odor's odor, but it seemed unnecessary for normal ramen.

Ramen Shop SAICHI oyster ramen If you are eating a ramen

at the same price you are satisfied with oyster soup only.

Oysters of oyster noodles ought to be fatally personally weak.

Ramen Shop SAICHI If you eat ramen noodles you can eat.

For oyster noodles this time oysters were useless.

Ramen Shop SAICHI think that it is better not to put out only oysters now.

When you eat this, your tension is cut at once. I do not feel like eating.

Did you make a mistake in cooking? I thought that this is a bit negative because it is as much as I thought.

Since I ate "Ramen" I ate last time, I expected it to "oyster noodles" but it was a failure.

I did not even care about challenging Tsukemen.

For more infomation >> oyster noodles at the ramen shop SAICHI - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

TubeBuddy Review - Must have tool for YouTubers - Duration: 9:54.

Hello, Mark here and today I want to talk to you about TubeBuddy, this isn't a

physical product this is an online service and it's really great if you are

a YouTuber or you're interested in becoming a YouTuber. I've spoken to a number

of YouTubers at various events and pretty much everyone uses this. I started

using this quite a while ago and I started on the free version then I

upgraded and TubeBuddy have kind of given me a higher-up license, one of the

pro licenses, so I can show off all the features possible. If you're a subscriber

to this channel you might remember I did a video on how to use TubeBuddy to apply

translations to your videos and today I'm going to show you the two components

that make up TubeBuddy: one being the website the other being the Chrome

extension. If you're interested please click via my affiliate link below, click

through and you'll see that there's various options you can start off just

with a free option just to get the feel of TubeBuddy and then if you are finding

it useful you can easily upgrade and unlock more features as you go along.

If you haven't already I'd really appreciate it if you hit the subscribe button below.

So this is the TubeBuddy website. When you login you can select

different channels, so I'm showing you my channel, but if you've got a couple of

channels they can all be managed under one account. This is the health report so

you can see how many views I've got, how many subscribers, which is annoyingly low!

How many uploads, you've got various metrics, what's going on, YouTube searches,

where I'm getting the traffic from, my audience rating, so this kind of stuff is

already available via the YouTube analytics website but it's nice to see

it's all here you get your demographic and device and it's just laid out in a

really nice, easy-to-understand, manner also have engagements just on the left

you can see sharing and retention so this is a really good health report of

how your channels doing. Valuations an interesting one if you happen to have a

massive base you might be able to pull in quite a lot of money by

doing dedicated uploads for people so that would be a sponsored upload that's

not something I currently do I tend to review things that have been sent to me

for free but no one actually pays me to do the upload but if I was to charge

it's saying here Social Bluebook recommends I charge a $101

This usage page is really interesting because it helps you have a

look at your return on investment with TubeBuddy

As you use it it will take a look at how you're using it and it will break it

down so you can see what you are using it mostly for so I'm using it for data

and research. If you want to pop in how much your time is worth per hour it will

dynamically show you how much you've saved by using the TubeBuddy and that

can help justify paying a little bit extra for the more premium tiers.

Under launchpad, this is useful, I don't use this too much, but this is

useful if you happen to be new to YouTube you've got a checklist that you

can use that will help you make sure you get the most from each of your video so

you may not know to do this you need to write a compelling title and it will

help describe what that should be, a description, tags, monetized, make sure

you don't miss anything when you're uploading your videos it's it's a really

good, really good, little system if you're new to YouTube. Competitors is a very

interesting area this allows you to add other channels that are similar to yours

and you can get a scorecard to see how you're doing so I've added so these,

Pocket-lint, Tech Chap, and these are all tech related channels. It will now pull

up the stats for all of us and I will, I will get a little bit depressed if I'm

honest this I have to say it's a great tool but it can be very depressing to

see how how much your channel is or isn't in my case growing as well as

yours so the Tech Chap does incredibly well he gets a lot of views he gets a

ton of subscribers and there you go Pocket-lint are also now trying to get a

lot of uploads, I've actually done almost as many as Pocket-lint!

Scrolling down you can see the same metrics but for the last 30 days that's

an interesting benchmark if you've released a video that you hope will do

really well so you can see that regardless of what anyone else is doing

the Tech Chap is absolutely storming it on YouTube at the moment and fair

play to him he does some great videos if you haven't checked him out go and take a look.

Scroll down a bit further and this is where you might want to remove

some of your competitors because as you can see the Tech Chap

has such a high line you actually only get very small lines at the bottom

remove that and you'll get to see the variance a lot easier.

If you're something to do with brands you've got brand alerts and this will help you

track videos about your brand, you can also do a/b split testing, again this

isn't something I've used but it's great to see these advanced features if you

really want to get stuck into different options and metrics to see which

performs better than others and finally under promo materials you've got very

quick methods of generating links so you can see most recent upload links, most

popular, you can generate these use them on your blog, Instagram, Twitter, whatever

you want to do, you've got a channel banner, the website's really useful but I

actually tend to use the Chrome plug-in a lot more. This puts this little button

at the top and it gives you a range of tools so you can deal with cards, you can

sunset videos, you can schedule publishing as well if you don't want to

use the YouTube scheduler, you've got various options down the side just to make

things much much easier, it's shortcuts to the real time analytics, some of

this is built-in to YouTube so if I click on real time that will take me

straight to the real time section on YouTube. So earlier we saw how you can

add best practices so here's the best practice panel just loading up so it's

saying get a like on Facebook, add an end screen and info cards and the most

useful features that I use an awful lot of are down the bottom here.

This tagging tool is fantastic you hit suggest and it will come up with a load of tags that

you should add to your video, so this is a Sony Xperia L1 review, you can see

it's picked out Sony Xperia review L1 and all I have to do is press the little

tick, it will also suggest related tags from my other videos because my videos

tend to be about individual products that's not too useful to me but if

you're doing a lot a very particular niche and same area you might want to

reuse tags. I also love this translation section it gives you the top languages

for your video and just very easily you can add the language that you want to

for the description so if we just click German...

...there we go it's translated that's over. That to me is probably one of the most

useful time-saving features because previously you would have to copy and

paste that into Google Translate. It's not just your own videos that you'll

find TubeBuddy can help with it's also just generally around YouTube you get

loads of extra information at the side but it blends in really nicely so you've

got related searches, you've got volumes of searches, tags used, and when you click

on a video, let's have a little click on this video for example, just pause that,

you'll find another little box pops up so you can see in summary it's had huge

number of views, huge number of comments, likes, dislikes, channel views, subscribers,

videos, so Chananalytics gives you a side-by-side comparison of someone's

channel or video compared to your own so you can see this person is storming it

again with subscribers, people seem to get hundreds and hundreds of subscribers

whereas I only get ones and twos, and it's a really interesting way of seeing

how people are doing they've got links on and you might get some ideas 'well why

haven't I linked my Facebook page or Twitter?', it's a great way of getting

extra information and ideas about how well you could be doing. So really just

scratch the surface of TubeBuddy you can see it's very powerful, offers a lot of

tools, a lot of functionality, I find it very useful. I've put a link, as I said

earlier, in the description below when you click through you can see the

prices you can either pay monthly or you can see down at the side here you can

get some discounts if you pay yearly so you get 20% off and if you scroll down

if you're new to this and you bit worried about paying for something and

you don't know if you'll use it scroll down and you can see there is a free

option and it's got the check list it's got notifications and when you scroll

down you can see this is where it starts to get a bit limited but if you

find these things useful and you think 'Oh actually I'd find some of these bits

useful as well' you might want to upgrade to pro, star, or legend. For me some

of the better features are things like the tags and you can see actually

although it's limited on the free it's not too expensive to then get that on

the pro and that can really help boost your video discoverability.

You can also see that when you start paying for a license you get a load of

extra perks such as royalty free music tracks which is really good because that

means you can differentiate between people who just use the stock YouTube

music and overall I'd say TubeBuddy is a fantastic little product, I'm really

surprised YouTube haven't either a) copied a lot of their ideas or b)

purchased them outright and just integrated them into their system.

What I also really like is that they've catered for all sorts of different users so if

you want to pay yearly and you're a small channel you can get the price

right down if you have more than one channel that can also help out when you

grow and if you're partnered with a network you actually get this for free

so you can have a load of different options that may adjust your pricing.

I hope you found this short review useful if you want to learn more please click

on my link below, as I say that's an affiliate link so you'll be doing me a

favor, if you haven't already please consider hitting the subscribe button

thanks for watching I'll see you next time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét