Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 11 2018

Hey guys it's me Rahul, back with this month's best apps and games roundup video; today i

have a great collection of new apps and games for you guys, so let's get right into it.

1.First one is Rootless Pixel Launcher. When i first heard about this, i wasn't really

interested in this app, i thought it was one of those "pixel like" launcher , i mean

it is a pixel launcher, but this one does everything so perfectly without root access,

i love it. This launcher works on any device running on android version lollipop or above.

And it has features such as google feed, app shortcuts , notification dots ,icon pack support

and automatic theme changing based on the wallpaper. It is really smooth, go check it

out.

2.If you love retro arcade games, then you probably like this new game called superhero

fight club, the game is incredible, the pixelated graphics ,looks really good .This game has

3 modes 1 player 2 player and an objective based mode as well. I really like this game,

i really do, it is kind of different from all of the other games that i have played

, but the controls are not the best, but the game is really fun and addictive.

3.Canva is a really good app that will let you make posters and flyers and all kinds

of graphic design things for free, there are over 60,000 templates ,all are free and you

can choose one and edit it to make it yours, i find this app very useful for posting stories

on instagram or whatsapp, there is a ton of designs, and if you want to change any effects

on the template you can do that too, so it is really a complete package for those who

like to make awesome designs using just their phone.

4.Next app on the list is insta toolbox, it is basically a collection of all the tools

that you can use on instagram, like seamless photo, no crop, grid, image downloader, dp

viewer etc, and some features like best hashtags, repost and caption suggestor will be added

very soon to the app, it is great tool to have , but it need some more work, sometimes

there are scaling issues, and the app crashes very frequently, but it is still in beta,

so it will get better overtime.

5.Next game on the list is Knife hit, a really cool free casual game that you probably won't

get bored of that easily, the game is super addictive, in this game you throw knives at

a spinning log and break them,i don't usually get addicted to games, but i'm playing this

game every single day now.

6.ok this month wallpaper app is mapapers, a different kind of wallpaper app,let me explain.

With this app you can set map as your wallpaper,you can choose between different styles, i wish

there was a search button, so i can quickly find a map of a particular location, but other

than that a really nice app .

7.next one is Drag sim 2018 , well it is a drag race simulator, with not so bad graphics

and controls, there isn't really anything like a "wow factor" it is pretty much

like any other drag racing game. And it's free.

8.Next one is Proton VPN , If you don't know what a VPN is , it basically acts like a a

mediator , you connect to it and you can access other stuffs through that vpn server, i hope

that made sense,so the advantage of using this is, your actually ip will be masked , so

the websites and apps you use will never get your actual ip, and these vpns really comes

in handy when certain websites and services are not available in your country, with this

app you can just route your connection through another country and access those services

.And certain vpns like this one also provides security as well.

9.Barren lab is another limbo inspired puzzle adventure game in which the character is in

a journey to find what he has lost. During this journey you will come across many traps

and puzzles, and you need to solve those to move forward, the sound effects and minimal

dark graphics looks and feels stunning. This is definitely a game that i would play.

10.the last one on the list is Gibblets bow master, a very addictive and fun game.i really

liked it, but the controls , the way you brace the arrow is kind of hard, especially if the

bow is placed at the side of the screen, which is my only complain, otherwise a really nice

game and it's free.

For more infomation >> Best Android Apps and Games - February 2018 + Wallpaper Pack - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Silkway, Aeromexico, Turkish, AirBridgeCargo, Singapore Close Up Landing on Polderbaan. - Duration: 6:01.

Airplane info as captions in subtitles ↓↓↓↓ in the youtube app.

Boeing 747-867(F) AirBridge Cargo VQ-BVR from Chicago to Amsterdam on flight RU604. Landed 4:27 PM

Boeing 747-83QF Silk Way West Airlines VQ-BBM from Baku to Amsterdam on flight 7L207. Landed 4:34 PM.

Airbus A330-343 Turkish Airlines TC-LOG from Istanbul to Amsterdam on flight TK1953. Landed 4:36 PM.

Boeing 747-412F Singapore Airlines Cargo 9V-SFQ from Los Angeles to Amsterdam on flight SQ7957. Landed 4:40 PM

Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Aeromexico N965AM from Mexico City to Amsterdam on flight AM25. Landed 4:41 PM.

For more infomation >> Silkway, Aeromexico, Turkish, AirBridgeCargo, Singapore Close Up Landing on Polderbaan. - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Youtube Press Conference & Korean Skin Treatment? 외국인의 물광주사 경험기 & 유튜브 기자 간담회 - Duration: 14:54.

For more infomation >> Youtube Press Conference & Korean Skin Treatment? 외국인의 물광주사 경험기 & 유튜브 기자 간담회 - Duration: 14:54.

-------------------------------------------

Mild weather with spotty rain - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Mild weather with spotty rain - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Omarosa Hospitalized After Accident on 'Big Brother' Set - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Omarosa Hospitalized After Accident on 'Big Brother' Set - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Super fast "Prague" cake is Insanely delicious and easy! - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Super fast "Prague" cake is Insanely delicious and easy! - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mother Love Story | Most Inspirational And Emotional Story Of Mother's Love - Duration: 5:39.

sad love story

story of mother

mother's true love

For more infomation >> Mother Love Story | Most Inspirational And Emotional Story Of Mother's Love - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

The County Seat Discussing Medical Care In Rural Utah - Duration: 28:51.

Hello everybody welcome to The County Seat

today I'm your host Chad Booth. Johnny breaks

a finger and you have to make a decision? Do

we go to the doctor or not? Seem obvious

doesn't it, but when you live in rural Utah and

you are a 2-hour drive away from any medical

treatment you think differently. That is the

subject today the shortage of medical care in

rural Utah and we will start with the Basics.

My dad was a country doctor, who moved from

a small Illinois town where he grew up, to an

even smaller one to practice medicine. It was

hard work, but he loved it, and so did all of my

brothers and sisters.

Growing up in a town of 800 people on a farm,

we had horses, jeeps, motorcycles, room to run,

fish to catch and trees to climb. There was so

much to do, we didn't have time to get in

trouble. It paid off because 5 of my 6 brothers

became rural doctors and surgeons themselves,

and most of my sisters have made careers in

rural medicine as well.

So why is it so hard to get and keep rural

doctors today?

Well here

are five things to consider: In The Basics.

1.The very culture of rural communities

tends to play down the advantages of rural

life and instead focuses on the challenges.

I'm sure you've heard it, I did ..."You don't

want to stay here, there is no future, go off

to the city and find your fortune" and so

kids do. Because we don't talk about the

positive things that make us want to live

rurally, our children place little value on the

good things of rural life,

In fact, rural communities often have

better luck recruiting people from the city

who want to escape the urban pressure

they felt growing up.

2.Number 2 is also cultural, but it is the one

students discover in medical schools. Most

all schools tend to celebrate and elevate

the specialty practice, it is like joining the

ranks of the elite. Few medical school

graduates find any prestige in "family

medicine" and often they are lured or

forced toward the higher earnings, not

realizing that there are costs that go with it.

3.Another obstacle to the hometown hero

returning to set up a rural practice is the

spouse factor. A student from Panguitch

gets into a mentoring program at SUU,

learns how to be a good medical student,

crosses the hurdle into med school and

comes out ready to practice. But in the 8

years of living in the city they likely have

gotten married and grown accustomed to

the perks of city life, while not having a

clear idea of the blessings found in rural

living. Nothing like an unhappy spouse to

put the kybosh on plans for a rural practice.

Which is exactly what happened to my one

brother, who now practices in the big city.

4.Another factor graduates face when

seeking the practice of rural medicine is

simply how to practice it. Doctoring in a

small town is very different than in the big

city, and they don't teach that at med

school.

5.But the single biggest obstacle to retaining

a rural doctor in Utah's remote

communities is the debt! Currently,

doctors entering a family practice for the

first time, are carrying an average of

$300,000 of educational debt, limiting

where a person can choose to practice

medicine

When my dad graduated, his entire

education cost $50,000, and the GI bill paid

all of it.

This one fact alone explains why urban areas

have about 90 doctors for every 100,000

patients, but in rural America it barely tops 65.

And specifically, there are communities right

here in Utah where if you need to see a doctor,

you have a 2 hour drive in front of you, not just

a two hour wait. That means that a lot of sick

people, don't get proper medical attention.

To help staff rural clinics there are state and

federal programs which will agree to pay a

significant part of a student's loan balance in

exchange for a commitment to practice for at

least two years in a rural setting. Generally it

amounts to about 20% of their student loans. It

does not however help the practitioner

understand the nuances of a rural practice

That is why there is an effort to also create

mentoring programs to expose medical

students early on to the unique nature of rural

medicine.

None of these programs will solve the shortage

of rural practitioners overnight, but that is

where our discussion will begin today, when

Chad comes back. For the County Seat, I'm Ria

Rossi Booth

Welcome back to The County Seat we are

talking today about the challenges today of

rural medicine shortage of doctors and what we

can do about it. The discussion today is about

what we can do about it and what we are doing

about it. Joining us for our conversation are

people who certainly know if the programs are

working we have Rebecca Powell who is a

senior medical student at the Univ of Utah

School of Medicine and we also have the Dean

of the School of Medicine Dr. Wayne

Samuelson. Doctor and Doctor do you like that

are in place right now to try and steer students

rurally to a medical practice and then back to

the rural community and I guess you have been

involved in 3 of them.

Yes, in my college years I went to Southern Utah

University I am originally from Utah a little town

called Ivan's outside of St. George for those

who are familiar with Washington County and I

went to SUU and there they have a program

called the rural health scholars program this

program is a framework for undergraduate

students who want to pursue graduate health

related education whether it be dental,

optometry nursing and in my case medical

school to become a physician and so that is

what I joined and being at Southern Utah

University which is a regional school in southern

Utah a lot of my volunteer experience was in

communities even smaller than where I grew up

example of an opportunity I had through rural

health scholars during college. My goal and

number one choice was to come to University

of Utah medical school for my medical degree I

was accepted and I achieved it and a few

months from graduating I graduate in May

after 4 years at the school and one of my goals

once I was there was to make sure I could

maximize my time in rural settings to maximize

my learning and maximize what I want to do

which is eventually a rural practice for myself

and so one of those ways I did that is during my

third year of med school which we call our

clinical they take us from the classroom and

start rotating us to the different departments of

the hospital during my family medicine rotation

I actually requested to go to Blanding Utah and

This is a program that U Med is involved in is

getting students specifically into rural settings

in the rotations as part of their practicum so to

speak.

Yes, that is correct. The family medicine

rotation is it mostly takes place now and one of

the things we are working on now we are trying

to broaden that experience to more

communities in other primary care specialties.

Some not just family medicine but also internal

medicine, pediatrics wherever we can find spots

for them to have that experience in

underserved or rural community.

working to solve that rift of people going to

medical school and ending up practicing in a

rural community?

We think it's a start but only a start and one of

the good things about the rural healthy scholars

program at SUU is that it recognizes that there

is more than just physician care that is

important to rural and underserved areas and

so that experience prepares students for a wide

variety of positions and healthcare not just to

be physicians but also to practice another

ancillary areas and some people start in that

program and think they want to become a

physician and decide they want to be

something else which is also very valuable. But

of Utah where we can make some end roads

and so we are actively seeking now to bring

physicians or with hospital administrators or

people from other parts of the state in

participation on our admissions committee to

help us identify students in different parts of

the state who really belong in medical school

and have them participate in the decision.

How young can you start figuring that out? Do

you start that at High School level do you start

at college level? When did you figure it out?

that I belonged to as a medical student at the

Univ. of Utah is called URAP, that stands for

Utah rural outreach program and what that

organization does it that it organizes medical

students generally 1st and 2nd years who have

the time in between their courses to go during

their winter and spring breaks and they actually

travel to rural high schools in Utah and they talk

not just medical school but just any sort of

medical training beyond high school talking to

these kids who maybe have never considered

that I'm going to be the first student in my

family to graduate high school never even

considered college but if I want to be a

physician or a nurse I'm going to have to go to

college and here are some kids UROP takes any

programs where they tutor and they call them

these pipeline programs they tutor in the

underserved and under developed schools in

the Salt Lake areas and beyond the idea being

that you really can't compete to go to medical

school unless you can do well in college. You

cannot perform well in college unless you have

some basic skills that get your through high

school. A lot of young people don't dare to

dream that they can do this and we are trying

Historically do you think there has been or is

there any anecdotal evidence of this actually

working where if you are pooling people from

Ivans and pulling them into a program that they

are more likely to actually return to a rural

practice even after the lure of the spouse affect

and all the glitter and glamour of specialty

practice and all that there appear to be a couple

influences on the eventual choices for

physicians where they want to live and work. A

big drive is where you actually did your

residency program and so residency is what you

do after medical school that is called training

and that is what gets you your license we get

the degree here but they all have to go on and

train to some specialty usually for a period of 3-

5-7 years that is a big draw where you finish

that up because you have been working with

physicians and that community and that area

and they tend to like you and offer you

positions. The other big draw is if you had a

conversation and you both are more than

welcome to answer is that this is all well and

good but how many residencies can you do at

Panguitch hospital.

Yes, that is exactly the point, you cannot. Utah

has a shortage of residencies and as we bring

more and more people into medical school we

are pretty much guaranteeing that they are all

going to leave and not come back unless we

give them a reason to come back. We are not

going to be able to get the number of

residencies in Utah and certainly not one in

Panguitch just for population reasons that will

leave those graduates wanting to stay there so

we have to create other reasons for them to

come back to Utah and that is what we are

trying to do.

The way we do that is during my four years of

medical school education there are certain

rotations that are set I will rotate through

surgery I will rotate through family medicine

and pediatrics so then I can decide can I see

myself as Pediatrician, can I see myself as a

Surgeon. But there is another question, can you

see yourself as a rural physician and if you have

never had any experiences as a rural physician

having preceptors or making those connections

or actually being there on the ground boots on

the ground learning from those practitioners

how can you comfortably say this is something

or someplace I want to go.

That is really it. One of the attractions of

practicing medicine in an urban center you have

ancillary help you your pharmacists your

dietician your physical therapist your

occupational therapist people just down the

hall that is not always the case and so another

big part of our initiative is creating the same

sort of training opportunities or learning

opportunities in the other health professions so

reimbursement program that I believe is state,

federal and the hospitals chip in that will pay

like $60,000 for a 2 year contract to go back and

spend 2 years filling that gap rurally, so if you go

and you fill that gap how much culture shock is

there at the end without some of these other

trainings to get them to think about to stay.

more than just forcing people back with the

incentive of getting your debts paid because

they just started the clock what we are hoping

to do is create relationships, good feelings and

hopefully bring the other health care

professions along with us so someone can go

practice in a rural community or an

underserved community feel like they are

practicing state of art medicine with colleagues

who will help them do that delivering care to a

community that is very appreciative and the

impact of that is that is a great place to live and

I want my family to come here I want to stay

there that is what we are hoping for we have

seen it work in other states.

Do the communities need to pay more

attention to the kids that are coming though on

their rotations?

They really try one of the problems is that we at

the medical school have not facilitated that and

we are trying to change that right now working

more with the communities and like I say

getting the right students into the medical

school that is why we are actively soliciting

people from the communities that we are trying

to put students to participate with the medical

admissions committee and DR. Chan has been

very inviting and worked very hard to get those

kind of people in and it makes things difficult

because you have to do things over Skype or

teleconference but he has done that I think the

committee the admissions process and the

school are all benefiting from that.

I would imagine if you were in Fillmore and

somebody brought you cookies while on a

rotation you might be tempted to say this is not

a bad gig.

Anecdotally I worked very hard when I was

down in Blanding in my family medicine

rotation not only because I wanted to learn but

because I wanted to prove myself on that

rotation because it was something I was looking

at doing and they said as I left we love you and

if some day you want to return to our

community we would love to have you and in

whatever capacity it is because at that time I

had not decided on my program. Along those

lines most people their favorite genre of music

is whatever they had when they were teenagers

during those formative years growing up and

learning who you are I feel like during my

formative years during my medical training

which is when I was in medical school and prior

to that in college I definitely was influenced by

those people who had a passion for rural

medicine and that was instilled in me and I'm

going to continue that forward and be very

happy with that.

My own anecdote as a subspecialist

moonlighting in the ER one weekend a month in

a very small rural community at the end of that

time when I finished my fellowship and

accepted a faculty position at Duke Univ my

dream of dreams the people in that community

gave me a going way party and they said if you

ever change your mind about being a specialists

you want to come back here and be our

internists we would love to have you. That was

a very tough decision to make.

movie the Color Purple it was filmed in that

town and did not change anything for the movie

it was really a small and underserved

community they really struggled in a lot ways

but beautiful wonderful people. Even touched

the heart of a hard core subspecialists myself.

Thank you both so much for being part of this

conversation when we come back we will take a

look at a doctor that is starting a program that

is called Direct Care that actually fits a model of

filling in the gaps in some of these small rural

communities. We will be right back with The

County Seat.

Welcome back to The County Seat as we are

looking at the problem of rural health care we

will have to look outside the box because we

haven't found any answers inside the box. We

recently had an opportunity to interview and

Doctor in Kansas City who practices his entire

practice of medicine outside the box and its

working for him and he believes it will work for

rural medicine as well.

Doug Nunamaker:

if it takes 11 years to train someone and two

years to make quit. You can't keep up with that.

There's no system that can keep up with that

kind of mass exodus the previous mentality of

physicians was medicine was everything. And

you know nothing else superseded that.

Josh Umbehr:

we like to say in a lot of ways we haven't

changed anything. The practice of family

medicine is the same but in other ways. We've

changed everything by changing the business

model where an insurance free practice that

charges a monthly membership for full access to

care. But by doing that we remove 90% of the

headache. The hassle the inefficiency so that

the patient's now can get quality, affordable care

the doctors can focus on the patient's and

provide procedures and medicines and lab tests.

The discount it truly makes medicine, affordable

and accessible again.

What we gain in efficiency. We also gain in profit

by being able to cut 90% of our overhead we

can charge the patient's a fair amount and still

retain more of that are doctors on average make

30% more than the local family physicians in this

area, so it's actually more profitable for a doctor

to be in this model, providing very affordable

very accessible care and I think that's what

business does well competing things that don't

make sense but we get a better, faster, cheaper

product and higher-quality through good

business in all sorts of areas of our lives.

Doug Nunamaker:

I can't imagine going back to seeing more

patients a day then you're able it's akin to

making a mechanic fix 10 too many cars per day

somebody's going to get in a wreck. That's what

it is and in medicine, you can only truly take care

of so many people today. And if you do more

than that, then some of those people aren't

getting the care.

Josh Umbehr:

if it's bad for the patient's it's bad for the doctors

and that is what is driving doctors away from

rural medicine. They feel like they need to be

part of a giant system to play this giant

paperwork game this model streamlines that

whole process. I think that we've tried to do

higher and higher volumes and we've got less

and less value in return. The standard Dr. will

have 3000 patients and see 30 or 40 a day and

in our model the doctors are limited to about 600

patients and see five or six a day. So that we

can do same-day appointments. Almost all the

time and we can do hour-long appointments if

need be but we can also be available for phone

text e-mail to make health care accessible

without the patient needing to come to the office

we have more time to focus on the patient. So

I'd like to think we make fewer mistakes we have

less paperwork less distraction depending on

the study. You can look a doctor spending

between 22 and 65% of their day on the

computer doing paperwork or electronic filing.

That's just a whole chunk of time the doctor isn't

focused on the patient.

Doug Nunamaker:

I certainly enjoy this allot better than what the

alternative is. We even have people in

residencies or graduating medical students and

they spend time with us and they say do I really

have to do three years of an insurance type

practice you know, learning that?

Josh Umbehr:

the rural doctor has patient's who need care. I

grew up in a town of 900 and myself. One doctor

can manage that whole town very well in a direct

care model just with a simple redesign the same

medicine the same labs the same doctors

different payment model to make these things fit.

Gives you a lot to think about doesn't it? Let's

take stock of the things we have covered. We

have identified the basics at the beginning of

the show about what the shortages were

caused by in medicine. We have looked at the

things the schools and government have done

to improve it as far as the subsides and

programs and we looked at one Doctor who has

thought outside the box and come up with a

different way to approach medicine that might

work in rural Utah. Sounds promising but there

are still things that we may want to consider,

and we will get to that in my 2 cents worth in

just a minute.

Welcome back to The County Seat we have

looked at the issues of shortage of medical care

in rural Utah today here is my 2 cents worth on

that subject. The sad truth is that we have

allowed medical culture to cost too much to

work in a dispersed population base. It costs

too much to get an education you have to do

too much to avoid being sued. Our culture

makes you need too much because success is

measured by how much you make not by how

well you serve. And finally, we as consumers

expect too much of the insurance medical

complex and no longer ask how much we are

being charged for a drug or a service, yet we are

still paying for it with our premiums and our

taxes. I once asked my doctor how much it

would costs to get a procedure done that he

was recommending he could not answer the

question. By removing that direct link between

doctor and patient as to the costs of treatment

it becomes far too easy for prices to sky rocket

because the person paying premiums as well as

the doctor prescribing are disconnected from

knowing the cost of treatment. We have to

move back to a place where patient and doctor

are aware of and talking about how much care

costs. I believe that awareness along with the

things that we talked about today will start to

bring things back in line again and provide the

long-term fix to access to care. Thanks for

watching today you can see the extended

discussion with our guests on our YouTube

channel along with a full interview with Dr.

Umber we invite you to follow our social media

for midweek updates and we will see you next

week on The County Seat.

For more infomation >> The County Seat Discussing Medical Care In Rural Utah - Duration: 28:51.

-------------------------------------------

She Put Some Baking Soda Under Eyes The Result Is Excellent - Duration: 3:14.

She Put Some Baking Soda Under Eyes The Result Is Excellent

if you have not yet subscribed then first subscribe to how to how channel

press the Bell button to be notified for more latest updates subscribe she put

some baking soda under eyes the result is excellent maybe it sounds

unbelievable but there are plenty of ingredients in your kitchen that apart

from their cooking purposes can be used as beauty ingredients baking soda is one

of these ingredients that can protect nourish and deal the skin of your face

for many years baking soda has been used for its medicinal properties and

treating many health issues but the truth is that this powerful ingredient

is significantly beneficial for your hair cheese and skin as well it acts as

a natural exfoliant and consumes skin irritations also it works as a deodorant

without aluminum and Brigance however this all-purpose substance will

do wonders for your skin what is more the best thing is that you can prepare a

homemade mask for your skin type and need follow the instructions below and

find out more how to prepare the mask the procedure is very easy and simple

you should mix one and a half tablespoons of baking soda and 1

tablespoon of cool water in order to create a thick mixture apply the mixture

on your face and let it act for 5 to 10 minutes afterwards rinse with warm water

and gently pat dry if you have dry skin make sure to keep the mask on for a

shorter period because baking soda removes face oil but if you have oily

skin leave the mask on longer then apply a moisturizer benefits of baking soda

mask baking soda is very effective in the case of blackheads it has the

ability to prevent the infection that causes these blackheads and to loosen

your skin thus making them easier for removal it can act as a natural

antibiotic and cure many fungal infections responsible for the

occurrence of acne and some other blemishes baking soda can eliminate the

acne scars and speed at the healing process

baking soda can relieve the pain from the skin Tonee this mask possesses

potent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and it is great for the pores

it can relieve the inflammation open the pores and make your skin look great

moreover it can prevent the pores from clogging and help and absorbing the oil

if you liked the video give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends if you

want more recipes home remedies and tips subscribe to the channel don't forget to

subscribe my channel click the bell button to get notified directly for

latest updates

For more infomation >> She Put Some Baking Soda Under Eyes The Result Is Excellent - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

After you know This, You Will Always Put on Socks When Going to Bed! Here's What Happens! - Duration: 1:18.

wearing socks in bed time is good for you let me see what happens if you put

on socks at daytime one promotes good sleep sleeping with socks owns and

promote the good sleep because they will warm your feet and the blood vessels

within the feet and the brain are informed that it is time to sleep to

improve your sex life according to a study conducted at groeningen University

80% of the couples who had sex with socks on had experienced an orgasm which

was proven with a brain scan 3 improve dry skin

many people deal with dry cracked feet therefore applying proper moisture and

wearing cotton socks is the solution this method will prevent your feet from

cracking thank you for watching this video like and subscribe for more videos

you

For more infomation >> After you know This, You Will Always Put on Socks When Going to Bed! Here's What Happens! - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kawasaki will be even stronger in 2018, say riders New video - Duration: 2:12.

Kawasaki will be even stronger in 2018, say riders New video

For more infomation >> Kawasaki will be even stronger in 2018, say riders New video - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Hamburger | Coloring Pages and Learn Colors for Kids - Duration: 4:48.

GREEN

GREEN

YELLOW

YELLOW

ORANGE

ORANGE

RED

RED

BROWN

BROWN

PINK

PINK

ORANGE

ORANGE

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Hamburger | Coloring Pages and Learn Colors for Kids - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

What risks do you take? American Bandito - Season 2 Episode 6 - Duration: 19:06.

here's an event that's coming up in Madison Anastasia from confectionique

has her la lapin lolei 'pn lil oppan market

it means rabbit it's French for rabbit I looked it up it's on March 15th through

the 18th and that's going to be at confection ich you can RSVP on her

Facebook events page or you can go to confection ich komm and all of the

market dates and hours and everything is listed there so that's the lull oppan

Easter spring themed market event happening at confection ich march 15th

through the 18th now here's the show I'm Tom Ray and this is American Bandito. I

talked the last time about the benefits of having a physical space instead of

just selling online everyone talked about how seeing the work in public

makes a huge difference but what about insurance not only for you but for the

items that you display now doing this podcast I don't have to think about that

it all goes into the cloud and it's protected by fairy dust and unicorn

farts and stuff like that at least that's the current method of thinking or

something that's how I explain it to people I actually thought about using a

sound effect for that line but I figured it would be really dumb I even have like

an old record book story chime effect to that I could have used but I decided

against it okay so what about planning for the future like emergencies or

health issues how does someone do that with my wife's cancer this past year I'm

not sure how we would have dealt with that if we didn't have a medical plan so

the question this week is what risks do you take

this question actually made me a-- from the stone fence laughs yeah if it fails

miserably that that's a risk I take right like what about insurance for the

artists insurance for yourself I have business insurance for any catastrophe

if something happens in the space and their artwork is damaged my insurance

would cover that I don't have insurance for myself I get that you know health

insurance we're too small okay it doesn't exist I'm on my husband's and

most people that work here have it from either another job or their spouse I do

take something every month and put it in a retirement fund emergencies I just

hope they don't happen cuz there's not a big cushion for emergencies it's rolling

I do for Laura at Anthology the cost to replace goods is a standard insurance

policy she also contributes to an IRA that's all what it would cost to replace

the goods you know that's just a standard business insurance policy that

doesn't change for us no now we have more wholesale items that's it's this

insurance company is the same to them a few years after we the business was

still going you know we basically gave ourselves a raise in order to be

contributing to our irony's Kyle from pieces unimaginative cincher themselves

also mainly because it's huge items that go into people's homes but he also has

coverage for theft even in the case of theft that's that's their deal we have

almost none of that we did have trouble the first couple of months and then we

learned how to put a lid on it or a lift and stuff like really yeah it was like

we became a magnet I'm like that is kind of stop one guy I even watched him do it

it was mustache you know wax really you're gonna steal mustache what

I don't know Tammy at hatch arthouse says it comes with the space the ones

that work is in here it's insured but if it's ones that leave sits not I'm gonna

know it's up to the artist do you require the artist also have

their own insurance on their work okay we're not that fancy okay do you plan

for things like emergencies and retirement well I know I mean you know

I'm trying to save some money but I did just buy a house so that's I guess

that's my my future investment it's a two flat so I rent out half of it oh

okay oh you are so you got yourself two floors but you're renting part of it oh

yeah at booth 121 Leah and Rebecca insure everything but they also suggest

the artist should have their own for them retirement is something they want

to do in this coming year I think more of the rest now is as we have grown

we've invested more into wholesale so it's putting up that initial amount of

money to for a product not knowing if people are gonna like it or not that I

see the risk and the big yeah we're about they're cutting down hours at work

you know because we did go here without using a page Doug my list of goals for

2018 is to start investing in some kind of retirement for the both of us it's

mergency thank God both of our husbands have good health insurance so we're

covered there hopefully and we really are doing well enough or something minor

would have happened we could handle it but it's definitely something that

you're working up to yeah and again that it was that was the riskier this needs

to be paid and then we're gonna sit down and talk to her and figure out how to

move things forward and yeah 8:30 so everything is we kind of start moving

towards that direction okay regular relocations yeah we're worth it

talking with John at mother fools they have been one of the places that had to

rely on insurance a few times already once because of a burglary and the

second time which was probably a little more known to the public when a car

crashed right into the front of the building

he said he's learned a lot because of this we've always carried a fine arts

writer on our insurance so we pay a little extra for that however when this

accident happened here and we actually were using our insurance

we found out that contents are already covered under that Oh so our regular

business insurance already covers that and the reason we got that fine arts

writer originally is it's either two or three months before we bought this place

there was burglary and oh really the burglars stole a bunch of quilts that

were hanging in here you know in really nice artists and quilts are a couple

thousand dollars yeah so that was a pretty major haul I never did that that

was one of the first things I did is made sure our insurance

I was out of town just taking a little three-day break visiting a friend of

Minneapolis and we got back is 2:45 when I went to bed yeah we're on for my phone

was ringing and it's a private number about 5:30 it rang again and it was

Stephanie I said hey what's going on and she said oh there's been an accident

mother fools we were closed you know no one on our and was hurt I think there's

injured people in the car that was involved know how bad is it

she said it's worse than you could imagine he said I'll send you a picture

and then she sent me a picture you know it's still dark out here and it's lit by

blue and red emergency lights and there's an SUV in our you know it's like

entirely in the building so I'm staying with my friend Mary we've gone to bed so

late but we were gonna get up at 10:00 early I made this pact day we're gonna

go to the archery range all these different restaurants we're gonna see a

concert a movie like we just had a packed day so she comes down from her

room at 10:00 and so oh you're already up you ready to go

that's I need to tell you something yeah you know mother were fools and I'm kind

of had Alexis and so I told her what was up she said oh my god you wanna go home

I said no I wanted stick to the plan yeah I didn't really sleep but I think

let's just go until I collapse and I didn't clamps we went till 1:00 that

morning no we did everything on the list it was exactly what I needed

yeah there really was nothing else you could do yeah there was nothing we

weren't allowed in the space they had physically cut our electricity off like

yeah there's just nothing you can do it is health sort of permits and everything

is lined up I just come out of this place called

herbivorous butcher do you know this business in Minneapolis no so it's a

plant-based butcher but you go there and it looks like an old-school deli with

the big glass case of those what was your roast beef and your jerky and all

this was all plant-based yeah I'm vegan so I was like just loving seeing it and

seeing that there line out the door and people are really

into this so I'm just kind of glowing you know off this wonderful energy I

come out of there my mom calls me she says I just got home from work and I saw

what's going on like yeah yeah it's it's fine I'm up here in Minneapolis and yeah

that's disconnected I mean here's a mom calling to you know offer emotional

support and I'm just giddy it didn't quite match up but plus you had already

been dealing with it for very haughty hours yeah already then I realized

there's no way I'm going to get a loan when we're smashed to smithereens

there's no income time so that's when I think I realized we've got to do a

crowdfunding thing of some sort yeah we figure out what the minimum

would be to get us through payroll for the next cycle and that's what we asked

for I was wondering how you came up with that oh yeah because I knew that long

term our insurance was gonna cover all the reconstruction but they were

definitely not going to cover them for the previous two weeks and then I

think part of I was so giddy when I'm on call because I really was checking on my

phone and seeing the crowdfund you know and I think we maybe just exceeded our

goal when my mom called me I remember it was a fast turnover yeah even fixing the

place it was just like they did it already

long hours our normal contractor Brent George he's a great artist we've had his

work in here before he's a sculptor and he just happened to be between jobs so

it worked he was able to commit to three weeks not that not as long as he thought

it would take but yeah we just figured it out on the fly kind of had to yeah it

was nice because we had the luxury of getting a lot of fix-it ups done that

normally you just can't do when you're functioning day to day so John mentioned

the purpose of a fine arts writer I really didn't have any idea what he was

talking about at the time to me a writer is a list of requirements of musician

sends the venue like a bowl of green M&Ms and things like that so I had to

look it up here's what I found and remember I'm just reading this I don't

really know anything about it an insurance writer also referred to as a

floater is an optional add-on to an insurance policy in some cases it

provides protection for things that may not be covered by a standard policy for

example when you inherit a valuable item become a collector or you buy something

like an engagement ring we're fine arts it's a good idea to consider how your

insurance policy may help protect it you may benefit from a rider if you find

that certain belongings are worth more than your current coverage limits their

end of reading that's what that means

next I talked with Tammy from Bohemian bauble she wishes there were certain

things that she could have covered by her insurance I wish I could ensure my

thumb sure their legs yeah what did I do that I think you should be able to yeah

because if my thumbs go I'm I'm in a world of hurt but I do have an insurance

policy that covers me when I'm at a show when I'm traveling to or from a show

yeah I've got a ton of coverage which most artists I highly recommend it

because you just never know you never know one person falls in your booth and

their head you don't want them coming after your house yeah we're planning for

retirement I mean I'm lucky that I have a partner my husband who's got a decent

job and has good retirement and I have good retirement from my previous job so

we just actually met with somebody this year did to get all that squared away

but it's scary when you work for yourself there's I mean especially I'm

not out to make a million dollars I just want to be able to maintain my lifestyle

which is by no means extravagant I just want to be able to do the things I want

to do hopefully have a little nest egg when I'm an old lady

yeah and you do set anything aside for emergencies not really no that's what my

credit card is for Anastasia of confection ich was lucky enough to

already have a retirement plan in place by the time the shop went into full

swing through my retirement great insurance through that so that part is

fine what's nice about our model is that if for some reason confection II just is

no longer interesting to people and people stopped coming it's not going to

affect us financially really we planned in a way with this shop that it

everything was not going to be make-or-break on the success of

confection eek oh so well you just plan your retirement see in my circumstance I

worked full time my husband worked full time we socked away our retirement kind

of all separate from this and I know that not everyone's in that position

there's a lot of young entrepreneurs who have put their heart and soul money

investment everything into their place and so it would kill me if all of a

sudden people didn't like coming here anymore I mean I would I would find that

very devastating but financially it wouldn't be devastating and that is not

the case for a lot of young entrepreneurs out there I'm in a unique

circumstance in that I've sort of done my time with my master's degree and my

career and my husband kind of did the same with his work and so this there's

just not a lot financially that will harm us if this doesn't Sarah says

1/1000 has its own property and liability but the creators have their

own insurance for their individual spaces there she says it's a good thing

to do as a creator overall but what about retirement 1/1000 has its own

property and liability insurance and everybody who rents here is expected to

carry their own property and liability insurance yep there's all sorts of

different levels of liability so like we rent and so our landlord carries some

insurance but if if something happened where we lost everything they wouldn't

be liable for that unless it was their fault for some reason and same thing

like if something happened here and all of our studio a renters lost everything

we wouldn't be liable unless I purposely did something it's really cheap to get

insurance is it it is yeah for any of our members who are running businesses

even at home the one thing they don't realize is if they're making their goods

at home or making art at home you need to tell your insurance company that

you're running a business from home because if anything happened and they

found out later you none of that would be covered and you'd be screwed oh yeah

like it's just a simple rider often that you're running a home-based business too

bad and that that sometimes that rider is like an extra $30 a year it's like

nothing but even if you like let's say there was a fire and you lost your

computer and they found out like you used it was your work computer this

business that you were doing they'd be like you never told us you're running

the business so sorry it's not covered hmm I know I know but it's like what

would you do if you had 100 items that you had made at home and it wasn't

covered or even at your studio I think most people just assume it's covered by

their own insurance I'm so surprised that the insurance company is

unreasonable I am NOT an insurance agent I do have to say that right now

talk to your own insurance agent it is something important to know and the

other thing I didn't realize - I learned this when I was getting into upholstery

is that having some sort of liability insurance when you're shipping products

to people is also important even if I upholstered a chair and sent it to

somebody in the leg broke off they got hurt like they could sue me mm-hmm

and for a small business that could ruin your entire future but the things you

don't think about yes no and I didn't then when you say it it's like the duh

yeah and so for like okay four hundred dollars a year it's significant but it's

not a lot of money for the headache in the first year especially is critical I

don't know I'm starting to see a lot of my friends businesses shut down now and

that's hard to watch and to know that only like 17% of small businesses are

profitable and to know that 60% of startups fail those are really scary

statistics and so right now my husband is saving for retirement for both of us

okay and that is a goal of mine is to have retirement money again because I'm

36 now and so I've still got a little time to be a little risky but you're

right like a lot of the people and the Stroop don't even save for a retirement

and what's gonna happen in like 30 years when I must have it right but this was

actually a specific question for my wife because she was curious I have a

tendency to only stay at jobs or be interested in jobs for maybe a year or

so so I keep moving my 401 KS finally we got an accountant and the guy was just

like why don't you just run your own retirement plans doing this and we

started doing that just kind of interested in the fact like you can do

that yeah so that's why she was like well what about these small businesses

they don't have someone running their 401 K or and we're in the creative side

cyrillic right just give me a summary and tell me we're doing the right thing

and I'll be

next week I'll be talking about the big issue I haven't even considered yet if

you haven't already subscribed to the show at American Bandito calm slash

subscribe or listen on Apple podcasts Google Play YouTube or and this is a new

one if you have an Amazon echo or a Google home device just say play the

American Bay adido podcast I know right the music is by rom-com to hear more go

to american Bandido comm slash music I'll be back next week so until then so

long

For more infomation >> What risks do you take? American Bandito - Season 2 Episode 6 - Duration: 19:06.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Illegal Immigrant Convicted in Murder of Two CA Deputies – What He Said to the Judge - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Illegal Immigrant Convicted in Murder of Two CA Deputies – What He Said to the Judge - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Desperate Dog Tied To A Tree Is Completely Helpless Until Someone Notices His Plight - Duration: 5:32.

Owning and caring for a dog is a tremendous responsibility, and it's one that not everyone

is prepared for.

As a result, far too many people who find themselves unable to care for their pets,

end up surrendering them to adoption agencies.

Sadly, some can't even manage that.

When Miami couple Alex and Stephanie found poor Ganesh, a Dogo Argentino mix, he was

alone, starving, and tied to a tree behind an abandoned home.

He was clearly neglected by his owner and terrified of human contact, and the pair knew

they had to step in themselves if they wanted to save him.

Except, they didn't realize just how complicated that would become.

It's a sad reality, but not everyone is capable of taking care of their pets—and

sometimes the situation requires outside help.

Two Miami residents named Alex and Stephanie realized this firsthand when they were told

about a dog, chained to a tree behind an empty house.

Sure enough, the dog was all alone—and he didn't look to be in good shape.

Alex and Stephanie knew they had to take action or this poor pooch wouldn't make it much

longer.

With food and a leash in hand, they carefully approached the emaciated animal.

The dog, whom they named Ganesh, was understandably nervous, and he barked at them as they approached.

It was no wonder!

After being mistreated by humans the way Ganesh had been, it was only natural he'd be a

little suspicious of strangers.

Ganesh had clearly been left alone and tied up in the back yard for quite some time.

He was thin and filthy—and that was just what was visible.

Who knew what sorts of illnesses he might've had?

It was likely that his emotional scars went a lot deeper, too.

After eyeing Alex and Stephanie warily, Ganesh's hunger took over, and he eagerly wolfed down

the food and water they brought him.

Thankfully, he seemed to warm up to them once he realized that they weren't going to hurt

him.

As it turned out, all Ganesh needed was a little bit of love—and little bit of grub!

He'd stopped barking and he even allowed Alex and Stephanie to pet him.

He was still very nervous, but it was clear he was in much better hands than before.

Who would do this to such a sweet dog?

Before long, Ganesh was wagging his tail and was happily following along as he was led

by leash to Alex and Stephanie's home.

Who knew how long it had been since he was able to leave his yard?

It was like he could sense that things were looking up.

Ganesh relaxed even more once Alex and Stephanie gave him a much-needed bath.

He had a lot of bugs on him from being chained outdoors for so long, but with a little soap

and a lot of scrubbing, he was finally clean!

Once he was all clean it was time for Ganesh to come inside Alex and Stephanie's home

to dry off and explore the warm house.

It seemed that he couldn't believe his good luck!

First food, then a walk, then a bath, and now this?

Like any good dog, Ganesh eagerly offered up kisses to express his gratitude.

It was clear that this pooch felt exceptionally grateful for having met Alex and Stephanie

and being allowed to stay with them.

Even though Ganesh had been through a tremendous amount of pain and suffering, he wasn't

going to let it put a damper on his spirits in the least.

Before long, he was eagerly playing.

But one question loomed: what did his future hold?

Talk about a dog with a truly loving heart and resilient spirit!

Ganesh wasn't going to let anything keep him from living his best life,

no matter what things were like before he was rescued—or how things would be in the

future.

Alex and Stephanie knew that it still wasn't going to be an easy road, but they were committed

to helping Ganesh.

They were completely invested in his well-being.

Still, the price tag for doing so was starting to add up.

The pair went online to share their story about Ganesh's rescue and they received

quite the reaction.

People were so immensely moved by the pooch's story that they wanted to help however they

could.

Donations came pouring in from people all over, and thanks to their generosity, Alex

and Stephanie were able to cover all of Ganesh's expenses!

It looked like Ganesh would get the happy ending he deserved.

Soon enough, Ganesh was being treated by a veterinarian and he was well on his way to

recovery.

With his every need being met, all that was left for him to do was sit back and enjoy

all that attention!

Alex and Stephanie, along with all of their friends who helped support Ganesh's recovery,

couldn't have been happier with how much his life had turned around.

He was still very skinny, but he acted like a totally different dog altogether!

Making the decision to step into that back yard was one of the best Alex and Stephanie

made, and Ganesh's loving face was proof of that.

There wasn't a person he met who he didn't adore!

Now all Ganesh needed was to find himself a forever home!

Once he was fully recovered, he'd be able to live a happy and healthy life the way he

deserved.

So many dogs don't get a second chance, and it was all thanks to two caring strangers.

Just watch Ganesh's incredible rescue below.

Alex and Stephanie were incredibly brave to approach this dog and show him some love and

affection.

Their caring actions might inspire you to help animals in need like Ganesh!

Ganesh's story is a real inspiration.

It shows that no matter how high the odds are stacked against you, anything is possible

with a little help from your friends.

For more infomation >> Desperate Dog Tied To A Tree Is Completely Helpless Until Someone Notices His Plight - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Drone Reveals Bizarre 4000 Year Old 'Mole Town' Where People Live Entirely Underground - Duration: 5:27.

With a few notable exceptions, humans civilizations tend to center on easy-to-reach areas.

After all, Most of the greatest cities in history sprouted up along major waterways

for a reason.

This is part of what makes one secretive, 4,000-year-old Chinese town so fascinating.

To even get a peek of this remote place, nicknamed the "mole town," the world needed to use

drones.

Nonetheless, people have called it home for a millennia, largely undisturbed.

Now, this amazing aerial drone footage of the ancient city has been made available to

the public, and it's like nothing you've ever seen before….

With the capabilities of drone technology at an all-time high,

it's safe to say we're able to reach places that we've never seen before.

In few cases is that more evident than with one mysterious city hidden in a remote part

of China.

Tucked outside of Sanmenxia City in China's Henan Province,

the town has been revealed to the public thanks to recent drone footage,

which offered a first-time glimpse at the mysterious and remote village.

The drone footage of the mysterious 4000-year-old town offers incredible views of more than

10000 bizarre "pit yards" that thousands of people continue to call home to this very

day.

There's also a fitting nickname for the place.

The village was nicknamed a "mole town," and at last count, more than 3000 people lived

there in underground dwellings known as yaodongs, or "house caves".

They've only recently become accessible to intrepid tourists looking to experience

them firsthand.

What makes the dwellings so bizarre is that they exist underground and the walls are extremely

well insulated.

During the winter, the mild temperatures average 50 degrees Fahrenheit,

while in the summer, they sit steady at about 68 degrees.

The dwellings are all connected through a series of subterranean caves and tunnels that

were constructed a long time ago.

To leave their homes, residents exit through the caves and head upstairs to the ground

level.

The manmade cave walls were built and strengthened by using various natural materials found in

the local area.

They can reach immense depths of 20 to 23 feet and are anywhere from 33 to 39 feet in

length each.

Research has found that as many as six generations, tracing back over 200 years, have lived in

the same exact yaodong dwellings.

Obviously, their ancestors knew what they were doing for these to still be standing

so many years later.

The yaodongs originated during the Bronze Age—a period when it was common for people

to live in subterranean dwellings featuring deep pits.

They became popular structures amongst the population during the Qing and Ming dynasties.

These buildings in Sanmenxia, which is often described as one of China's "cradles of

civilization," have been under conservation since they were first listed as a form of

intangible cultural heritage in 2011.

While this remote town is positively ancient, it has since been updated and renovated to

be more in line with present day utility standards.

Those aren't the only upgrades that have been made, either.

Many of the yaodongs have been fully updated to be more energy efficient, completely soundproof,

and even earthquake-resistant.

That's actually hugely important since they're literally built into hills!

When it came to withstanding natural disasters, the people who constructed the yaodongs took

every possible precaution.

For instance, they built wide wells next to the homes to prevent them from flooding during

storms.

It wasn't until the local government learned the subterranean dwellings were receiving

outside interest from tourists that they decided to protect the sites.

Eventually, they became the immensely popular attraction that they are today.

It's easy to appreciate the care with which the homesteads were built, but it's not

all just in the design.

The soil in the Henan Province region is solid and boggy, meaning there was no shrinkage

or shifting over time.

This contributed to their longevity.

Those who live in surrounding yaodongs have the opportunity to enjoy the literal fruit

of their agricultural labor.

Many of the dwellings were constructed on sloped land to make it possible to grow and

farm their own plants and vegetables.

So, what does it cost to actually live in this place?

Most people might be surprised to learn how cheap it is to live in this remote Chinese

village.

According to recent statistics, a one-bedroom dwelling without plumbing will cost you about

$29 per month!

What's even more interesting is that you could purchase an entire house, complete with

three bedrooms and a bathroom,

for a measly $4,500!

It might not be your ideal location, but that's a price that's sure to fit in the ol'

budget.

Can you believe that this amazing and mysterious place used to be almost impossible to reach?

It's so rich in history and culture, and there's probably no end to the wonders that

are waiting for outsiders.

It's so awesome that we're getting to see places like this Chinese village from

perspectives we've never seen before.

Just look at the way these people live in their completely unique town.

There are so many beautiful places in the world we'd never get to see without drone

technology.

Thankfully, now we're finally getting the chance.

For more infomation >> Drone Reveals Bizarre 4000 Year Old 'Mole Town' Where People Live Entirely Underground - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

Emmy-Winning Actor from 'House of Cards', 'The Wire' Dead at 59 - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Emmy-Winning Actor from 'House of Cards', 'The Wire' Dead at 59 - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 303 - How to complete Level 303 on Homescapes - Duration: 3:59.

"Homescapes Level 303 - How to complete Level 303 on Homescapes"

"How to complete Level 303 on Homescapes"

"How to beat level 303 on Homescapes"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 303 - How to complete Level 303 on Homescapes - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

弓先でも楽に弾く方法 How to play comfortably even at the tip of the bow!!【with English subs】 - Duration: 4:44.

Hi!! It's Haruka. I'm a cellist and cello teacher in Tokyo, Japan.

I'm filming a "how to play comfortably even at the tip of the bow" video.

The ability of using the whole bow makes your music more dynamic and expressive.

I'm sure that most of you desire to play comfortably at the tip even when you play on A-string.

I'd like to talk about the specific ways and a useful exercise for comfort.

No.1 "Unbend your arm while the upper arm stays."

People who struggle with playing at the tip doesn't use lower arm well.

When unbending is not enough, you need to pull your right arm back.

That causes a really bad bow angle.

I'd like to recommend you an exercise for throwing off a bad habit.

Spot the point of 1/4 from the tip. Then place your bow on a string.

Unbend your arm without changing the height and position of the elbow.

Try not to be stretched out fully.

That causes a lot of problems such as preventing smooth movement of bowing.

After reached the tip, make sure to keep the position unchanged and pull the bow back to the original spot.

Repeat the exercise until you get confident.

You'll find the tip for unbending.

I recommend to start with G or D string at first. I put a sticky-note on a bow in this video.

From another angle.

Spot the point of 1/4 from the tip.

Unbend your arm without changing the height and position of the elbow.

After reached the tip, make sure to keep the position unchanged and pull the bow back to the original spot.

Repeat the exercise until you get confident.

No.2 "Open the right shoulder blade."

When you feel it's uncomfortable to play at the tip especially on A-string, move the right shoulder blade to the right.

Let me show you the movement of my right shoulder blade from behind when I play open A-string.

My shoulder blade is usually right here when I play on A-string in a down bow.

I managed to reach to the tip but I feel a bit uneasy still.

Let me try to open the shoulder blade this time. Now I have a longer reach and I can play easily at the tip.

From an anterior view.

When I don't move the shoulder blade,

here is the limit without uneasy feeling.

Opening my shoulder blade gives me a longer reach.

When you practice, focus on the movement of your shoulder blade at the back.

Thank you for watching!!

I'd like to share the tips about playing the cello and music.

Please subscribe to my channel.

See you next time!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét