Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 11 2018

For more infomation >> Dinotrux: Trux It Up - Gameplay Walkthrough (iOS, Android) HD Gameplay Trailer - Duration: 32:40.

-------------------------------------------

The real reason why JIREN is obsessed with power — revealed | FBN Hot News - Duration: 4:06.

The real reason why JIREN is obsessed with power — revealed

Hey guys.

Dragon Ball Super just released one of the best ever episode that I have ever witnessed as a fan of the series.

I don't really understand how I should begin.

The episode picked up right from where it had left off the previous time.

In the previous episode, Vegeta went head to head against Toppo and knocked him out.

Vegeta showed his strength which is now comparable to that of a God of Destruction.

With Toppo out of the Tournament of Power, Jiren was left alone to face the remaining fighters of Universe 7.

But, there was hardly any doubt regarding whether or not Jiren could handle all four fighters on his own.

He was wreaking havoc and he completed destroyed Vegeta and Gokū.

At the centre of the episode were two characters, Jiren and Android 17.

Jiren was focused on ending things once and for all as he unleashed his true power.

Jiren's power was reaching the stands and everyone was astonished at the sheer power of this being.

We also saw Jiren's backstory in the episode, not all of it but most of it.

Jiren's village was wiped out by an evil person.

He was saved by his teacher.

Jiren trained a lot and he gathered up allies and he faced his old enemy once again.

However, they were beaten badly and killed by the enemy.

Jiren was abandoned by the rest of his friends.

So, at that very time Jiren decided that only those with strength can decide.

That's the reason why Jiren is so obsessed with strength.

He knows if he possesses strength, he can protect anyone he wants to and defeat whoever he wants to.

Jiren also hinted that he is desperate to win the Super Dragon Balls so that he can have his wish granted.

As Belmod said that Jiren is still obsessed with the past and he will definitely ask for his village and everything that he has lost to be restored.

This is the most rational explanation that I can give regarding Jiren's obsession for power and why Jiren seeks to win the Tournament of Power.

It will be interesting to see whether or not Universe 11 will win the Tournament of Power, with Android 17 getting killed.

If Gokū wins, he is going to ask for Android 17 to be revived.That's it from me.

For more infomation >> The real reason why JIREN is obsessed with power — revealed | FBN Hot News - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Multitasking: When to Do It, When (and How) to Avoid It - Duration: 7:47.

You've probably heard that multi-tasking

isn't good for your productivity

but do you know why that is?

Today we're going to explore the reasons

and by the end of this video

you're gonna have a good understanding

of exactly why multi-tasking is a tempting

yet ultimately ineffective strategy in most situations.

I'll also be recommending some tools and strategies

to reduce the temptation to multi-task

which is no small feat given the sheer amount of tasks

we all have to deal with on a daily basis

and the availability of technology

that makes multi-tasking so easy.

(intense music)

What's the price of gold?

Well, buy it!

Tell my mom that I'm coming Wednesday.

Sorry, next Thursday.

Actually, October, okay?

Finally, and possibly contrary to your expectations,

we'll be talking about the times at which

multi-tasking does make sense.

That's right, it turns out that multi-tasking

doesn't entirely deserve the bad rap

it's gotten from people like productivity bloggers

and management consultants who often say that

multi-tasking doesn't exist.

Multi-tasking does exist.

What doesn't exist is multi-focus.

Thank of your brain like a computer, or to be more precise,

a very specific kind of computer

and one that we haven't seen in probably 10 or 15 years.

A computer with a single core processor.

Now most modern computers have multi-core processors.

The current lineup of 15 inch MacBook Pros

have quad-core processors

meaning processors with four cores.

And even my aging iPhone 6S has a processor with two cores.

With multiple cores comes the ability to truly multi-task.

Each core could run operations independently.

However within each core

only one calculation can be executed at any given time.

So how are you still able to run multiple programs at once?

How was it that you could be playing RuneScape in one window

talking to a friend in MSN Messenger in another

and, in still another, be writing a video script

full of references that show everyone

just how much of an old man you've truly become?

How do you, fellow kids?

Well it's pretty simple.

The processors switch back and forth between multiple tasks.

But since they could manage

millions of instructions per second

they created the illusion of true multi-tasking.

Now unfortunately the human brain

was not designed to switch back and forth

between tasks quickly.

It takes a little while for your brain to truly lock-on

to any task that requires a high level of concentration

or active attention.

So when you switch your attention away to something else

you incur what's called a cognitive switching penalty.

Not only do you lose the time that it takes

to switch from one task to the other

and then back again later

you also lose a lot more time

while your brain tries to get itself back

into the flow state.

And if you're switching tasks often

your brain forever stays

in the shallow end of the focus pool.

Multiple studies over the past few decades

have demonstrated this inconvenient biological truth

and, what's more, they've also demonstrated that

multi-taskers make more mistakes

which is something that I was reminded of just last night

when I decided to stream some Enter the Gungeon on Twitch.

I have put over 100 hours into that game

but because I was simultaneously trying to answer questions

and be entertaining on the stream

my skill level dropped like a rock.

So the science is clear and it's backed up by experience.

Committing to a single target of focus

will make you far more effective in the long run.

Once you enter the flow state on that single task

you'll work more quickly

and your creative and logical abilities

will be fully unlocked.

So with all that being said

how can you avoid the temptation to multi-task?

Well, one thing that's been helping me a lot lately

is doing all of my writing and my research on this iPad Pro.

When I first got it a couple of weeks ago

I was initially annoyed that it wasn't quite as good

at doing a lot of things

that I already did on my MacBook Pro.

Copying and pasting was a lot slower

a lot of the keyboard shortcuts I normally use didn't work.

I mean, I could complain for hours.

But then I saw these inconveniences for what they truly are.

Useful restrictions.

Yes, my iPad sucks for answering emails,

and it sucks for editing video,

and it sucks for lots of things, but,

it is very good for writing,

which is the most important work that I do,

and it's the work that I'm most-resistant to doing

because writing's hard.

So now every single morning

I take my iPad to the coffee shop

and I leave my MacBook at home.

And there I do at least one full Pomodoro of writing

and I'll show you my setup right now.

On 3/4 of the screen I have Evernote

and I basically write whatever comes to mind

and on the other quarter of the screen

I have an app called Tide

which functions as my Pomodoro timer.

Now you definitely don't need an expensive iPad

to get the same benefits.

My friend Martin back in college

actually did the exact same thing with an old iPod Touch

and a little stand, and a Bluetooth keyboard.

And of course you could do the exact same thing

with a notebook and a pen as well

as long as your handwriting muscles haven't atrophied.

If you do have to use a computer

you can use an app like Cold Turkey Writer

which locks down your computer

and lets you do nothing but write

until you've hit a word count goal

or you could use apps like Freedom or FocalFilter

to block websites that you find distracting.

Whatever you use the key is to lock down your options.

With all that being said

there are times when multi-tasking can be useful

and I want to give you two examples.

The first is any situation

where neither of the tasks that you're doing

requires intense concentration

and where one or more of them

is something that you've mastered to the point

where it's essentially become muscle memory.

Cooking is a great example.

Through practice I've memorized several recipes

and I've gotten pretty good at a lot of the basic techniques

like cutting vegetables

with proper guide hand technique of course

and sauteing onions.

This means that

at least when I'm cooking a recipe I'm familiar with

I can easily handle multiple things going on at once.

I can have the onions on the stove

I can be chopping kale

I can keep the timing for the garlic bread

in the back of my head

and I could also easily listen to audio books

while I do it all.

But if I'm making a new recipe

I can't listen to audio books

and I'm not nearly as good

at managing multiple dishes at once.

The moment that an unfamiliar process

or a new technique enters the equation

it is back to single tasking for me.

Now aside from that the one other situation

where it can be useful to multi-task

is when you wanna background process something in your head.

As Dr. Barbara Oakley points out in her book

A Mind for Numbers, your brain has

two different modes of processing.

The focused mode and the diffused mode.

When you walk away from a project

after focusing on it for awhile

and kinda just let it simmer in the background

you're entering the diffused mode

and when you do this new insights can pop up

that wouldn't have otherwise popped up

if you remained focused.

My friend Martin actually brought this point up to me

while I was writing this video

because right now he's designing an algorithm

that'll suggest articles to people on our website.

And he mentioned that

after working on it intensely for a while he took a break

to go fight an easy monster in Monster Hunter

at which point some new insights popped up

into the back of his head about how to improve it.

So to recap all of this

when you're faced with a task

that requires careful attention

focus only on that task.

Avoid the temptation to multi-task.

And if it's hopeful choose tools that restrict your options

and cut down on that temptation

like website blockers or less capable computers.

Finally at other times

like when you wanna save time on tasks

you've already mastered

or when you wanna take advantage

of that diffused mode of thinking

use multi-tasking as the context-specific tool that it is.

Speaking of mastering skills

you should check out Skillshare.

If you want to improve your mastery in web development

graphic design, presentations,

or really any other skill that you wanna learn.

Skillshare is an online learning platform

with over 17,000 courses in a ton of different areas

including the ones I just mentioned plus

digital animation, marketing, photography,

and audio production, which is actually a skill

that I've been trying to learn a bit about lately

in effort to improve the background music in my videos.

If that's something that interests you as well

you should definitely check out Young Guru's class

on learning to mix music.

In addition to videos going over techniques

like EQ and compression

there's also sample project files that you can download

so you can start applying what you've learned right away.

Skillshare is also more affordable

than most other online learning platforms

at less than 10 bucks a month for their annual subscription

and the first 1,000 people that sign up

with the link in the description down below

are gonna get two months of premium unlimited access

for just 99 cents.

I wanna give a huge thanks to Skillshare

for sponsoring this video

and once again supporting this channel

and, as always, guys, thank you so much for watching.

Hopefully you learned something from this video

and if you found it useful

definitely hit that like button down below.

You can also click like right there

to subscribe to this channel

so you don't miss out on any future videos

and click right there

if you wanna get a free copy of my book

on how to earn better grades.

Lastly you can get one more video on this channel

if you wanna keep watching

by clicking right there

and I will see you in the next video.

Thanks for watching. And may the Force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter.

For more infomation >> Multitasking: When to Do It, When (and How) to Avoid It - Duration: 7:47.

-------------------------------------------

কবরের পাশে হাত তুলে দোয়া করা যায়? | Koborer Pashe Hat Tule Doa Kora Jay | Abdur Razzak bin Yousuf - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> কবরের পাশে হাত তুলে দোয়া করা যায়? | Koborer Pashe Hat Tule Doa Kora Jay | Abdur Razzak bin Yousuf - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

This was not today's video... #3 - Duration: 5:47.

For more infomation >> This was not today's video... #3 - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Disney SHADOWBOX - Using EYESHADOW! - Duration: 9:53.

welcome back to meeting the vault as always I am Shila because my name

doesn't change well it did once but nevermind today we're gonna be doing

this really fun Disney Castle shadow box tutorial so let's get started

hey I'm ready welcome to another episode of boys are the worst so the fun back

story of this project is I actually never intended to make this of eating

the bold projects because I made it for a boy I loved him a lot

it was a very special project but then he went broke my part so now it's a

beating the Vote project and I want you all to make it and make it with

vengeance in your mind it's been a year I feel like I'm over it but this project

is like Disney is something that's really special to me and it also is to

him but I wanted to make like a fun custom Disney shadow box that you

couldn't get anywhere else and I came up with this and in making this project

actually discovered invented invented I invented a way to color edged acrylic so

I'm gonna be showing you that in this video as well but hopefully you enjoy

the original I made is here and this is the one we're making today before we get

started I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who subscribed we hit 1,600

subscribers this week and even though that might not be a lot to some people

out there that's a lot to us so we're excited and thank you so much and also

you should if you haven't already click the subscribe button one of these sides

I don't know which one the first thing that we're gonna do is laser cut all of

the pieces three sheets of acrylic and one piece of wood and of course as

always the files are down in the description below linked on our website

so I've got my stuff out of the 3d printer printer laser cutter today has

been a day I got myself out of the laser cutter and so we have our my bigger

fireworks and the my slightly littler fireworks and they're inverse of each

other so that when they go like this I'm obviously gonna peel the backs off

they'll look nice so the next step is to scrub all of the

white stuff out of this all of the burned acrylic and the better of a job

you do the easier life will be now don't take like a scrubby brush to it you I

would say only use your finger because any kind of brush or like material you

take will scratch the acrylic and all look really bad so

you want to just like your fingers are gonna suffer but I always prefer using

my fingers and then of course we have to vinyl cut the castle if you don't have a

vinyl cutter and you only have a laser cutter that's totally fine then laser

cut it like no hate the only thing is absolutely whatever you do don't laser

cut and vinyl because that's toxic so if you're gonna do it out of vinyl make

sure using a vinyl cutter and in fact you could if you're really good with an

exacto knife you could like do that too but I used a vinyl cutter this is kind

of out of scope of this video because it's a project video but when you vinyl

cut you want to make sure to weed out the pieces that you don't want first so

I use electronics tweezers because they are so precise and you literally just go

in and pull out the pieces that are unnecessary and this can be kind of a

doozy in a process but it's the way the world so coming up is the special secret

that I'm confident I invented it's a way of coloring edged acrylic because

fireworks should be colored right what I do is I use really vibrant eyeshadows so

I'll take I have this like $10 palette from crown brush that I got at some

point and I've completely donated it to the use for this I will say once you use

a palette for acrylic don't use it on your eyeballs because it's like been in

the shop and also you you're gonna keep touching like acrylic powder and then

this so acrylic is gonna get into that and I just don't wanna be held

responsible for anything so my favorite color is purple in case you didn't know

so I'm gonna do the biggest one purple I basically just take my finger and I

swirl it really aggressively till it turns purple and then

don't worry about like getting too much anywhere because it will come right off

of the unethically the reason I wanted you to scrub as much of the acrylic

powder in out as possible is that you'll get a more even color because the base

that you're putting it on is more even all right so I've done this with my

purple and it's not very even but I'm gonna like go through and kind of take

the chunkiness out later okay so now I'm just randomly picking colors and adding

them so we're gonna go into time-lapse mode and if you're lucky you'll get

random singing interludes

so I finished this one and now I'm going to put that here as I pick the colors

for this one because remember we can be on top of each other so they have to go

colors have to look nice I guess they don't have to

all right so that happened currently looks like I am a makeup

Channel gone very very wrong but that's okay because it kind of an likes this is

the colors I ended up picking um I don't know if they look good

I kind of just randomly went for it if you were like really dedicated you could

probably draw it out ahead of time but I didn't so

Yolo so now I'm going to peel and stick this so I'm going to put the castle

completely bottomed on this because it'll make it easier to level I know

that this part is flat and I know that this the bottom is horizontal so this is

the like really some people think it's fun I think it's really nerve-racking

part of vinyl work but you peel

castles and I have just this and I'm going to want to place it

like paper in there all right so now I have the castle stuck on there and I

just need to peel this off theoretically this should just peel off and not take

the vinyl off with it because the vinyl adhesive is stronger than this adhesive

Hey so Gucci Franz now I get to pili peel in

dirt okay so we're gonna start with this one and I'm gonna take my bolts I'm

using hex tops because I think that they are aesthetic I like them the file links

down below these are m5 holes so I'm just gonna take an m5 bolt put it

through up and then put another one okay so before you put the layers together

remember once this is on you can't access it so I just like to take a wet

paper towel

put that next and you can see they are spaced out because they're spacers look

how cool that looks ah I love the Disney fireworks but the next round of nuts on

those spacers and just remember like you'll notice I'm not using a wrench

because there's literally no need to be using a wrench and also if you tighten

it too much the acrylic will crack so just hand tighten it down it doesn't

need to be just so that it's snug I

don't know if you notice but where this is a repeating process here so I'm just

gonna put the last one on and then we're done so this is the final result you can

obviously do as many or as few layers as you want I think that two layers of

fireworks is like enough to get the effect across without being excessive or

time-consuming I hope you really like it I love this project I think it's so

festive and disney-esque and if you don't like Disney first of all there's

something wrong with you but obviously you can replace it with something else

just the fireworks shadowbox multi-layer thing I think is so fun and so pretty

and festive we love seeing the projects that you come up with tag us on Twitter

Facebook Instagram whatever we're on all of the above and

down in the description below hopefully you enjoyed this video as always please

like comment and subscribe I know it's so annoying that every youtuber does

that in every video but actually it does help us out a lot and this outro is

going really badly so I'm just gonna like

For more infomation >> DIY Disney SHADOWBOX - Using EYESHADOW! - Duration: 9:53.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: DREAMers Are FINALLY DOING IT, And It's ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: DREAMers Are FINALLY DOING IT, And It's ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Island Legalized Gay Marriage, 1 Year Later They're Outlawing It Again - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Island Legalized Gay Marriage, 1 Year Later They're Outlawing It Again - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Interstellar Brawl Android - Human fight Zerg Gameplay ᴴᴰ - Duration: 16:22.

Interstellar Brawl Games to Star Fighting as the background, the first pile soldiers combat mode, so the game is full of fun and challenges.

Tyrant Dead opponent is the core of the game. Of course, in order to win opponents to victory, in addition to the number of

battleships advantage, the warship cooperation and restraint is also very crucial.

Game features of Interstellar Brawl : • 20 kinds of distinctive warships, mothership skills, technology systems.

• Simple operation method, rich tactical connotation. • 40 levels, endless mode, a variety of powerful Zerg super warships waiting for you to break.

Interstellar Brawl is a light strategy game Human fight Zerg .

For more infomation >> Interstellar Brawl Android - Human fight Zerg Gameplay ᴴᴰ - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

ALERT: Popular Dog Treat RECALLED… Here's What We Know - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> ALERT: Popular Dog Treat RECALLED… Here's What We Know - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

DIY 4 Triangular Mini Boxes for Valentine's Day | Luisa PaperCrafts - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> DIY 4 Triangular Mini Boxes for Valentine's Day | Luisa PaperCrafts - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Toni Kroos Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:32.

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Toni Kroos Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

"Sinking" Pacific Islands Begins Rising, Defies Global Warming Predictions - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> "Sinking" Pacific Islands Begins Rising, Defies Global Warming Predictions - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Making $1000 per day with an Amazon Affiliate Niche Site - Duration: 17:02.

In 2014 I read this book the 4-hour workweek by Tim Ferriss

And I was late to the game, but let me read you this one

Section it's on page 52 and the step 1 system resets when I started brain quick an LLC in

2001 that's the supplement company that Tim Ferriss started in 2001 of course it was with a clear goal in mind make

1000 dollars per day whether I was banging my head on a laptop or cutting my toenails on the beach it was to be an

automated source of cash flow and that's interesting because

At some point the end of 2016 I was working on a niche site

And it was making the thousand bucks a day my name is Doug Cunnington

And I'm the founder of niche site project

I talk about Amazon affiliate marketing internet marketing in general and project management turns out

I'm a project management professional a PMP and I got my certification in

2008 so let me tell you about this site in December of

2016 this niche site was a simple Amazon affiliate niche site some people would call it an authority site

But basically it was an affiliate site. That's all you need to know it made thirty two thousand dollars

It made over thirty two thousand dollars in December of 2016 and it occurred to me that

Tim Ferriss had the goal of making a thousand dollars a day, and I just thought hey, it's cool. That was actually happening and

It didn't even feel real in fact. It was sort of that automated cash flow thing. That's how these niche sites work

There's a lot of work upfront, and then it sort of dials back

And you really don't have to do that much work so in December of 2016

I was maybe spending an hour a week on the site. That's it. I mean all the work was done in

2015 leading up to it. I mean it was really on autopilot at that point so that was a great month of course

But you know I'm just gonna quickly hit a punchline here

I was working with a business partner on that when my friend Rob, and we sold the site in 2017 of

2017 for

$235,000 in all the while I mean the site was making 10k a month

For quite a while and then in the retail season of 2016 it really

Skyrocketed in 10k a month to you know up to 32 K

So let's get into some of the details of the site

And I'll give you sort of a high-level overview on how to create a site yourself

I know a lot of people were thinking what were the expenses dug

You know top-line revenue is great, but it's really important to know what you're spending on the site, okay

So just in general for hosting we were spending about 125 dollars a month earlier in the year. We invested in

Content so we spent a decent amount of cash on content of course the site was making good money

So this was purely a reinvestment

And this was part of a bigger project called

Project a white hat where we were actually doing some link building and outreach so the hosting was about a hundred and twenty-five dollars a

Month the content was about twelve hundred dollars total and the outreach portion

Was roughly about a thousand dollars a month as far as the details

Of the site there were only about a hundred to a hundred and five post and if you rewind to September of 2016

the site only had about 45 reviews at that point in time so

From September to about October right until the end of October of 2016 we added about 60 posts

That's a whole other story. I had a small content team that I put together

I'll place a link in the description so you could watch a workshop that I held where I talked about how I scaled the team

Hired the writers and all that stuff I even give an org chart and all the you know templates that I use but basically

We published a bunch of content that was keyword golden ratio compliant

Then we also improved some of the content on the post that weren't getting the most traffic one of the observations

I had was the content was kind of bad on the post that we're getting

80% of the traffic's and the theory was if we improve the

Content and make it more readable

Make it more interesting make it more accurate provide just better information

We'd be able to keep people on the page longer potentially rank higher and rank for other

Longtail keywords all those things panned out, and that's one reason why you know traffic went up a lot

And you know more importantly the revenue went up

So we were getting the right kind of traffic buyers have wanted to get something on Amazon as I said there were about a hundred

posts each of the posts had about a

Thousand words of content on it there were a few posts about five to 10% of the posts that had

More, they had up to 10,000 words

So we're looking at the majority of the content having

Thousand words or so and then about five to ten percent of the content that had about

two thousand to ten thousand words

So it was a longer form in depending on you know the amount of information

That we wanted to include on a post we would just make it longer so sometimes that

Included like a buying guide other times it meant reviewing more

Products and that sort of thing so you kind of have to look at your content to figure out

What's the right thing to do for that piece of content to serve the visitor best as far as traffic the site was getting about?

2,000 to 3,000 visitors per day around the retail season

You know went up quite a bit so in September. It wasn't getting that much traffic, but in December

It was getting a lot more people often ask about the conversion rate, which it's sort of fuzzy

But I can get you a couple you know numbers to help out about fifty to sixty percent of the traffic

Landed on the site ended up in Amazon, so that was really good that was actually quite high once on Amazon

It was roughly four and a half to five percent

Conversion so that means that you know a lot of people went over to Amazon, but they didn't necessarily buy anything

So you know you can calculate this yourself for your own sites you do have to take information from say Google

Analytics to know how much traffic is on your site

Then you have to look at the number of clicks over to Amazon which is on the Amazon associate dashboard

And then you can look at the conversion rate on the amazon associate dashboard

Then you're able to see if 100 visitors land on your site

You could calculate that

You know two people buy something so that is sort of value now if you're interested in creating a site like this a couple things

You need to keep in mind so number one this site

Had been around for a little while was a couple years old at the time. We've spent a lot of time

You know working on the content getting backlinks and understanding what to do now. This is an interesting

project overall

So I'm going to sort of back up and tell you a little bit more about it now

If you're interested in reading some of this information and going a little bit deeper. I'm gonna put a link

It's called Project a white hat I had a twelve or thirteen post blog series

I can't remember how long it is there were a lot of blog posts?

But I walked you through

Like the whole process and any issues that we have I can't go over everything here

It would take hours

But here is sort of the high level of how this site was built

And what we worked on now you do have to find a niche, so you know Rob

And I we've been working on Amazon affiliate marketing for a few years, so we do have some experience

But it's less than five years. I think I've been doing this for four and a half

I think Rob's been doing it for five or so and

You know we sort of have an intuition about keywords these days, and we kind of know which ones

Where would it go for the main thing you have to keep in mind is you want to aim for buyers?

Keywords so if you think of like the sales funnel of when people are

Researching a product and learning more and more and getting closer to making a decision

to buy and

Selecting a product you want to be further down the funnel and the very end of the funnel is of course Amazon and them making

Their purchase, but if you're too general if people are just trying to get information and learn about the product you're too far up

so the more narrow you get into the funnel the better and

Of course you could imagine the key word volumes are bigger up here

And it gets smaller as you go down the sales funnel

So there's some balance you have to you know have in mind, and that was one of the things you know

But then Robin I have some intuition about these keywords so we know we can target larger volume keywords in certain areas

Lower volume keywords and other areas so we did the keyword research, and we built a site around it

It was sort of a general niche. I can't share what it is

We did sell the site, so wouldn't be you know really ethical or professional to share the site

And it would just be sort of me to do that to the new owner so once we had the niche 40 articles were published

they were targeting you know various keywords within the niche and

the majority of those on this particular site were

Affiliate content like 90% of the articles were affiliate reviews so typically I aim for

50/50 and in this case you know these forty articles they were mostly affiliate contact the third step

And this is sort of where it deviates a little bit from what I normally do and what I recommend now

But when the site was created at built in 2014 things were a little bit different back then

So the site was created with what are called grey hat backlinks now

I do white hat outreach these days

But grey hat indicates some practices that are against the Terms of Service

and guidelines for webmasters by Google, so you could think of grey hat techniques as

stuff that Google doesn't like and

the risk is your site could be penalized by one of the

Infractions and all your traffic can go away. It's very scary and not cool. So that is my caveat

I don't do that or recommend it anymore, but it will tell you that if you use these techniques they can work

But the risk is higher

and

There's no I mean it's like the worst feeling if you get an email and a seizure sites been penalized so that I just wanted

To give that disclaimer so after the content is published you have to get links the first round of link building was through web

2.0. Blogs and these are like

wordpress.com

blogger calm and just other free places that you could build blogs a service was used called the Hoth and

The premium Hoth packages were used and again

These are web 2.0 blogs there are blogs that no one's ever going to read

and it's a good way to sort of get a base set of links to your website if you're doing gray hat link building the

second type of links that were built and these were the

Powerful links these were private blog network links some people call these PB ends once you get into the SEO community

These are you know again gray hat Google doesn't like them?

Essentially if you build any kind of Link's where you're building them yourself

Google doesn't like that. It's sort of an easy way to think about the gray hat link building so these PB NS are

Expired domains and that just means that a website was out their domain was out there someone was publishing

Content this site it to this expired domain ended up getting links from other websites

And essentially whoever owned the site decided they didn't want to pay for the domain any more

maybe it was a business and the company went out of business and

That domain is available for someone else to purchase

SEO people will buy those expired domains because they have links pointing to it

And then they'll build another site on it with you know blog post and those blog posts

Are usually not so related to the company?

Or you know whatever was on the domain before

It's just like an arbitrary blog post and it links out to their affiliate or money site as people call them

You know it's just a network of sites

Where their sole purpose is link building so again Google doesn't like these PB ends?

But this particular site had about 45

PBM links in addition to the web 2.0 links and through those links this site was able to you know make

$10,000 a month for quite some time and the

Reason I was working on the site is because I'm an outreach specialist I do white hat outreach

And I have a service at one point. I really learned a lot working with clients actually the biggest thing

I learned is I didn't want to have a service and work with clients in that fashion, so I got out of it

But I built the skills around outreach so this project go white hat

The actual project was to add a bunch of guest post like white hat guest post links

And then removed the private blog network links and the web 2.0 links so

we

Started to add more content, and we started to have these guest posting links in

September October and November of 2016 as we were doing this work the rankings and traffic

Improved so we were able to take the site from ten thousand dollars in September of 2016

to fourteen thousand in October to nineteen thousand November and finally over thirty two thousand in December so

after December in January, we started to remove the private blog network links and

Basically we were able to retain the rankings through the efforts you know

essentially replacing the bad backlinks with good backlinks

And then we sold the site as I mentioned I did sort of gloss over the content portion

So I'll just mention that we did improve a lot of content on the eight articles or so that got the most

traffic so I went to

Google Analytics I added in the site to see what posts were getting the most traffic

Did an 80/20 analysis and found that we just needed to focus on like eight or nine articles or so?

Then it took a look at that content

I read over it I created an outline

For each one of the articles so that I can go to a writer and have that write or improve the content

Essentially so that I could just you know take that new content that the writer

Created and wrote and then place it into the existing article

I didn't want to like delete everything or change the article too much

I mainly wanted to add to the article so we edited maybe

25% of it and then added much more content so for those eight or nine articles we went from you know roughly

1,000 to 2,000 words to like

5,000 to 8,000 words so we added a lot of content to the post that we're getting the most traffic

The other portion of the content effort was around adding new articles as I mentioned the site only had about 45

Posts originally and we wanted to sell this site for a lot of money

So we decided we wanted to add more

Content the content that we added was around the keyword golden ratio if you're unfamiliar with the concept

I'll place a link to a playlist that sort of explains everything

But it's a data-driven way to find keywords

That no one else is targeting if you think about it as like supply and demand that sort of

Should just get you in the right direction so we went in to publish content

That would rank without building additional links to the specific post

so we published about 60 articles that were kgr compliant and

We brought in more traffic so most of those, but not all

most of them were affiliate oriented and a good chunk of them about one third twenty articles of the 60 they were

actually like helpful how-to articles informational

So that's my story on how I was making 1,000 bucks a day on Amazon affiliate marketing again

My name is Doug, Pennington

I encourage you to take a look at some of the other videos

And if you like what you see please subscribe I would definitely appreciate it the question of the day is

If you had a site that was making

$1000 per day, would you keep it, or would you sell it now keep in mind Rob?

And I we sold our site, so just curious what other people would do if you had the same. You know site in your hands

For more infomation >> Making $1000 per day with an Amazon Affiliate Niche Site - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

Olive oil Ayvalı Celery - vegan food - dinner - Celery eating with olive oil - Duration: 2:14.

Celery eating with olive oil

3 celery

3 pieces of quince

1 lemon

1 piece of onion

half tea glass of olive oil

1 tablespoons flour

1 tablespoon granulated sugar

salt

6 pieces of orange juice

Fabrication: 3 pieces of celery are peeled and cut into large cubes and stand in lemon water.

2 or 3 chairs washed and chopped its shells into large cubes take lemon juice with celery.

1 chopped onion sauce roast in olive oil.

Add celery and aquariums to the pot.

In a separate bowl 1 tablespoon flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt according to taste, mix 6 pieces of orange juice

and pour the pot and cook.

The meal is completely cooked with orange juice, If orange juice comes in less, you can add it.

Bon Appetit…

For more infomation >> Olive oil Ayvalı Celery - vegan food - dinner - Celery eating with olive oil - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Elimina los párpados caídos de forma natural con estos remedios caseros - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Elimina los párpados caídos de forma natural con estos remedios caseros - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

Obama Claims to Be Most Transparent President, Photographer Says He's Wrong - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Obama Claims to Be Most Transparent President, Photographer Says He's Wrong - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Avocado Oil For Skin | Avocado Oil For Skin Benefits - Duration: 1:19.

avocado for skin

the fatty acids and avocado oil appear to be beneficial for your skin

one study in 13 patients found that a cream containing avocado oil and vitamin

b12 improved symptoms of psoriasis after 12 weeks of treatment

avocado oil has also been studied for its ability to treat skin injuries and

studies and rats have found that it may accelerate wound healing

additionally avocado oil is sometimes used in cosmetics and skincare products

For more infomation >> Avocado Oil For Skin | Avocado Oil For Skin Benefits - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

How Repetitive is BERSERK AND THE BAND OF THE HAWK? Hardcore Report Review. - Duration: 8:14.

Koei Tecmo's "Musou" games have a reputation for being mindless button mashers with little

to no substance, but is that really true?

Well, let's take a look at one of their more recent ones, Berserk and the Band of

the Hawk, and see just how repetitive it is.

Probably the biggest selling point of this game is that it takes you from the start of

the Golden Age to the point they get on the boat.

For those that don't like reading, it's a pretty sweet deal to basically get what

the 2016 anime series tried to do except without having a visual style that makes you go into

dry heaves.

It is, strangely enough, the most accurate representation of the manga's story to come

from any of the adaptations.

That said, I'd highly recommend you at least watch one of the animated adaptations or read

the manga - partially to sorta fill in the gaps, and partially because you need to already

be a fan of this series to really get anything out of this if you don't already love Musou

style games.

One thing I have to mention that makes things confusing is that this game downplays or removes

everything … ah, how do I say this without incurring the wrath of the Yellow Dollar Sign

- you know how when a man loves a woman - or another man - and they want to do certain

totally natural acts with them, but sometimes without the other person's permission?

Yeah, anything dealing with that is either downplayed or removed, and this makes a lot

of scenes just not make sense, and that's no good.

On a side note, the translation is really bad.

It's not like it's machine translated or anything, I understand what's being said

thanks to the context, but Jesus Christ get an editor to proof read this thing.

Oh, and the Story Mode is only for Guts.

If you were going into this game hoping to get what-if scenarios, well, too bad.

Guts - He's big and heavy, obviously.

While this clearly is how it should be, it sort of presents a problem in that, typically,

the main character of a game is balanced in all their stats.

Guts clearly isn't.

And unfortunately, I couldn't find any character that actually fits the "Balanced" build.

They're all either really slow moving beasts or quick moving pixies.

The one exception is Schierke, who feels altogether fresh for a Musou style game.

It's still fun, though.

Not particularly challenging unless you are fighting the high ranked demons and Apostles,

but it's fairly good turn-your-brain-off entertainment that I feel probably scratches

the same itch that something like Stardew Valley would - mindlessly performing repetitive

tasks that gradually build to something rewarding.

Despite how similar the characters we got were, I was disappointed we didn't get more

playable characters.

It's a rather small roster for a modern Musou game.

The full roster is Guts, Griffith, Casca, Judeau, Serpico, Schierke, Zodd and Wyald.

Eight characters.

Considering they had what felt like millions of characters in Hyrule Warriors, this feels

anemic.

I'm super disappointed that Skull Knight isn't playable, but aside from him what

about Isidro, Farnese, Rickert, Pippin, Silat, Grunbeld, Mozgus, Slan - heck, I'd even

take boring characters like Gaston or Corkus considering the lack of "Jack of all Trades"

characters to play as… eh, maybe not, those characters would be really boring.

Still, there's room for a lot more characters.

Even Bazuso would have had the potential to be amusing, seeing him take on the God Hand.

Two things about the gameplay I do wish was changed - I wish the camera was better, as

it oftentimes finds its way into very awkward positions and the lockon just doesn't seem

to work right, and I wish you could change subweapons with something other than the dpad.

The subweapons are essentially extra moves that you want to easily swap on the fly - having

to take your thumb off the movement stick just to change up your next move is far, far

from ideal.

Aside from the main story, there's also the Endless Eclipse mode.

I suppose this is sort of the substitute for an "Empires" or "Conquest" mode you'd

typically find in a Musou style game.

While I like Endless Eclipse just fine, I do still feel like a "Conquest" mode would

have been right in line with the feel of Berserk, especially the Golden Age arc - I mean, it

was all about a guy forming a mercenary band, recruiting members with the intent of forming

his own kingdom.

That's totally Dynasty Warriors: Empires territory.

I'm also just imaging there being some obscure requirements you could meet to bring about

the Eclipse and create a secret endgame akin to resurrecting Oda Nobunaga in Sengoku Basara

3 Utage - I know, I might as well be writing fan fiction, let's get back on topic.

Endless Eclipse is 100 levels of mini-battles, with usually every fifth floor culminating

in a boss battle.

As you get higher up, though, you'll be fighting bosses almost constantly.

There is no difficulty setting for this, so there's no easy way out, thought there are

some sploits,

While some missions have a minor basis in the actual story, it's mostly completely

independent.

You'll have bitter enemies working together, close friends fighting to the death, you'll

even on occasion take on missions from someone only for that very client to then turn on

you in the end.

It's separation from the source material helps keep it fresh even to those with an

encyclopedic knowledge of the manga.

It's also what I'm using as background footage, just to keep this as spoiler free

as possible.

So, there's a lot of unlockable content in the game, but aside from a small amount

of costumes that actually change the way a character plays (most are purely cosmetic)

and a couple of the mounts, none of them even try to wow you.

Oh boy, I unlocked Judeau wearing the same outfit he had before, except now he's wearing

a helmet.

Wow, how'd they do that?

Thing is, there actually are some interesting mounts and costumes - but they're all DLC.

So if you wanna play as post-coitus Casca or you wanna ride the horse that wants to

ride the woman, you gotta pay up.

A lot.

(Oh, and the, ah, eggplant emoji horse is Japanese exclusive.

Yay.)

And even then, it's missing a lot of potential costumes and mounts I'd have liked to see.

Why not the Kelpie as a mount?

Why not play as Casca in a post-Eclipse outfit or play as Griffith in that mummy outfit?

I mean if you are gonna be selling things like Dandy Guts and Golem Schierke, you can't

exactly pull a "respecting the canon" excuse.

I'd overall give this a C. It certainly shows off the Musou series' reputation of

repetition, but I will say that the theme of Berserk goes really well with it and it

has some decent ideas, especially in regards to transformations and magic users.

The graphics are serviceable, the music is there, I guess (Lord, do we need Susumu Hirasawa

back), nothing outside of the gameplay and the story really left any sort of impact on

me.

If you like Musou games, it's pretty good.

If you don't and you just want Berserk action, I'd say rent or borrow it and just beat

the main story as quick as you can.

Holy crap, there's a lot in this game.

For completionists, you are looking to be playing for anywhere from 40 to 60 hours.

To get everything in this game, you'll need to go through 100 layers of Endless Eclipse

with 8 characters.

Fortunately, you can buy character levels with gold, so you don't have to grind with

every character, but this still ain't gonna be something you can just platinum in a week.

For those just looking to play through the main story, though, you're looking at anywhere

from 10-20 hours.

I'd rank this anywhere from Casual to Intermediate depending on how far you wanna go with it.

While Berserk difficulty and higher layers of the Eclipse may be challenging at first,

once you understand that Frenzy mode will make you invincible, you can easily plan every

battle around this fact.

Just a small tip - save the majority of Casca's Eclipse stuff for when you unlock Hawk of

Light's Warhorse.

No need to experience the same frustration I did.

While I haven't really played many of the Musou games, I have played a lot of the Sengoku

Basara and Senran Kagura games, which might as well be Musou games.

Also, I have platinumed Berserk and put 51 hours into it, so hopefully you don't have

to take my word with too many grains of salt.

I'm not saying you have to have platinumed a game or even necessarily beat it to have

a legitimate review of it, but I think it does at least make it… more legitimate.

So, there you have it.

If you are a fan of the series, then by all means give it a go; otherwise, unless you

are just looking for a relatively cheap way to kill 50 hours, you aren't really missing

anything.

And that's all I really feel the need to say.

Later days.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét