Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 12 2018

(WATCH BEEPING)

Careful, there. It's a limited edition.

Hey, uh, Ponytail Express.

What's the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?

832 miles.

Very nice.

- I'm good like that. (BEEPING CONTINUES)

Can you, uh, stop that?

Break it, you bought it.

I think I bought it.

Okay, that wasn't mine to give away. That belongs to my friend's sister.

And that's why I'm gonna kill you first.

- What are you gonna do to me? - You'll see.

You're zip-tied to a bed.

This.

That.

Are you coming out?

(RHODEY PANTING)

Do not open. Do not open. Don't open. Don't open.

(BEEPING) - All right. Let's go.

(GRUNTING)

You... You breathe fire? Okay.

(GROWLING)

(GRUNTING)

It's a glorious day, Savin.

This time tomorrow,

I'll have the West's most powerful leader in one hand,

and the world's most feared terrorist in the other.

I'll own the war on terror.

Create supply and demand.

For you, for your brothers and sisters.

Trust me, you're gonna be in a puddle of blood

on the ground in five, four, three...

Come on! Two...

How did we get this shift?

All right, I'm gonna give you a chance to escape.

- Put down your weapons. (SIGHING)

Tie yourselves to those chairs. I'll let you live.

In five, four, bang!

- Ooh! - Wow. That was...

You should be gone by now. You should've already been gone.

I am just beyond terrified.

Here it comes.

- Three, four... - Shut up.

- Five, four, three, two, one! (GRUNTING)

- Told you. (GROANS)

(GROANING)

Where's the rest?

(RATTLING)

(REPULSOR POWERING UP)

(CLAMOURING)

(GRUNTING)

(GROANS)

(SCREAMING)

Honestly, I hate working here. They are so weird.

(GRUNTING)

Ah! Better late than never.

Not this time. Not the face.

Phew! It's good to be back. Hello, by the way.

JARVIS: Oh, hello, sir.

(BEEPING)

GUARD: All personnel, Stark is loose and somewhere in the compound.

Repeat, Stark is loose and somewhere in the compound.

- Ah! Let's go! (THRUSTERS MISFIRING)

Aw, crap.

(GROANING)

(GRUNTING)

Tony?

Rhodey, tell me that was you in the suit.

- No. You got yours? - Uh... Mmm.

Kind of. Main house, as fast as you can.

There's somebody I'd like you to meet.

(SNORING)

For more infomation >> Tony Stark Escape Scene | Iron Man 3 (2013) Movie Clip HD (+Subtitles) - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Hunting Nickels - Found 100+ Year Old Buffalo Nickel - Duration: 5:01.

hey guys it's Rob from Rob finds treasure and if you watched my last nickel

hunt at the end of it I said I hope that this is that box well hopefully it is

and hopefully it's not that box that is full of uncirculated coins so we're

going to go ahead and crack it open and hope then I have a box of circulating

coins here alright here we go let's see what we get

first roll definitely definitely definitely circulated so that's a good

sign we'll check the other end yep alright guys it couldn't be that box if

it was uncirculated but since it circulated we got a shot at something

good so like always we'll get cracking into these rolls and if I find something

cool I'll be sure to loop you in let's get to hunting okay guys 10th roll

into the box we got our first 40s coin 1946 philadelphia goes nicely with the

4 '50s I've already pulled in a 2009 well let's keep looking

okay guys 13th roll in and they were spilling down look what I found here

it's a 1942 it doesn't have the silver look though let's take a look together

yeah it's not it's a 42 Philadelphia but I'll take it it's our second 40s coin

and you know it's hard to come across the 42 non silver so I'm pretty happy

with that that's a good sign let's get back to the box 28 throw in and I can

see it behind this one we've got another 1941 and it's a philadelphia so we'll

take it that's our third from the 40s and if you're cold my last box I only

got five from the fifties and five from the 40's and we already have seven from

the fifties and three from the forties so it looks like it's gonna be a better

box but you never know so let's keep looking roll number 33 guys the last

coin of the roll is a 1948 plane we'll take it that's four from the 40s and

let's get to next roll 43rd roll of the box we got another four

coin 1940 it's in pretty good shape it's a Philadelphia

so that makes now a total of five from the 40s ten from the 50s and an '09

let's keep going all right guys rule number 48 and this

is why you don't give up on a box look at this slide into how we got our first

Buffalo of the two boxes let's see if there's a mint mark doesn't appear to

have a mint mark and it's pretty worn down that's gonna be tough

my hands are so dirty I apologize it's been a lot of a lot of rolls let me wash

my hands and let me Nick a date this guy and see if I can get a date oh I might

be able to see it's that's hard to tell you know what let me let me look at it

under a better loop and if I have to nigga date it I'll bring it back and

fill you guys on in of what year it is alright everyone I use Nick and date you

can make it out it's a 1916 tough read but I know you can picture that right

there let me get my macro back off so a little bit of Nick a date a little

bit of polishing we've got a 1916 I'll take it

Philadelphia Mint so not a bad fine in this box

anytime you get a buffalo let alone wonderful the teens you're happy with

that and as you can see I've barely cheated with Nick a date just so you

don't get that ugly acid mark you can see that it has been treated but it's

still pretty coin okay everyone another box of nickels down we ended up with two

2009's 58 from the 60s we got 11 from the 50s

we got a 52 a couple of 53 is a 54 and a 55

we got to 57 to 58 and 259 s in the 40s we got a 40 or 41 a 42 non-silver I'm 46

and a 48 and the find of the box has to be this 1916 had to use a little nigga

date on it buffalo nickel hope you enjoyed this time with me if you did

please give the video a thumbs up and as always everyone happy hunting and thanks

for watching

For more infomation >> Hunting Nickels - Found 100+ Year Old Buffalo Nickel - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Woman sentenced in opioid death of her finacee - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Woman sentenced in opioid death of her finacee - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU VS TMNT - VENOMPOOL VS IRON MAN - EPIC BATTLE SUPERHEROES COMICS - Duration: 20:45.

DragonBall mix battle

For more infomation >> ULTRA INSTINCT GOKU VS TMNT - VENOMPOOL VS IRON MAN - EPIC BATTLE SUPERHEROES COMICS - Duration: 20:45.

-------------------------------------------

Popotitos se Desnud0 en pleno programa en vivo | Enamorándonos - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Popotitos se Desnud0 en pleno programa en vivo | Enamorándonos - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

'Senseless, tragic' homicide outside Lancaster pub - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> 'Senseless, tragic' homicide outside Lancaster pub - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Rain chances will stick around all week - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Rain chances will stick around all week - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

[MV OFFICIAL] MÙA XUÂN ĐÓ CÓ EM || CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI 2018 || Nếu chiều nay lỡ hẹn không về - Duration: 4:33.

For more infomation >> [MV OFFICIAL] MÙA XUÂN ĐÓ CÓ EM || CHÚC MỪNG NĂM MỚI 2018 || Nếu chiều nay lỡ hẹn không về - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Danica McKellar Talks About Her New Book And Hallmark Movie | TODAY - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> Danica McKellar Talks About Her New Book And Hallmark Movie | TODAY - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Man sentenced in sexual assault weeks after brother found incompetent - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Man sentenced in sexual assault weeks after brother found incompetent - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Run Sausage Run Pear Plays Funny video Epic Runner gameplay - Duration: 10:06.

Run Sausage Run Pear Plays Funny video Epic Runner gameplay

For more infomation >> Run Sausage Run Pear Plays Funny video Epic Runner gameplay - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Rocket Raja (Thikka) 2018 New Released Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Sai Dharam Tej, Larissa Bonesi - Duration: 1:59:21.

Now-a-days youngsters achieve great success at young age.

Just like our Aditya.

He is just 25 years of age but he is the youngest..

..Vice President in a multinational company.

He is so capable in his work that many people..

..who are elder to him call him sir.

His salary is so much that he completely enjoys with it.

Imported bikes, expensive clothes..

Aditya is a youngster who lives a double life style.

Work from Monday to Friday and on weekends it is alcohol and girls.

Aditya is a very fancier youngster.

He keeps super bikes and luxury cars.

The rule of his life is to live in style.

He stays in this luxurious 5bhk flat.

Usually a person does not value the things that he gets.

For example Aditya.

He achieved so much success at such a young age..

..that Aditya started taking it for granted.

He started thinking himself to be the biggest.

Because of his pride he ended up in a fight in a hotel.

Caused destruction and he converted a luxurious hotel into ruins.

He went on a horse into a marriage canopy and because of his pride..

..he turned that marriage hall into cremation ground.

He was so strongly under the affect of alcohol..

..that he burnt the entire wine shop.

At one time girls followed Aditya..

..but today police and special force are following him.

From a well to do honest man now he has become the most wanted criminal.

Suddenly so any attacks in the city and no report from intelligence yet.

Public is confused and are spreading rumors.

I have nothing to do with whether a man..

..woman, Naxalites, ISI or whosoever did it.

Just go and catch him immediately.

Sir, we have found an address.

- Inspector Anand. - Yes sir.

Can you handle this?

I will not only handle this but will manhandle him..

..and force him to speak the truth.

Come fast..

People are really scared by the accident that took place in the city.

Police has not been able to find out anything about this accident.

We will bring to you any information that we get.

Every person thinks himself to be hero.

But in my life there is no villain greater than me.

My name is Aditya and age is 25 years.

I felt that party, a girl, alcohol, parties is actually the life.

I have heard that only that person commits suicide..

..that gets 100% marks in love.

The one who fails never makes this attempt.

My story has many characters.

One of them is this girl Vinisha.

Vinisha and I were once in live in relationship.

But for me she was time pass.

And for her I was her life.

That is why she feels I took undue advantage of her love.

And now she just has one mission in life and that is to kill me.

She wants to kill me.

Hey bro, are you okay?

- Hello.. - Hey get lost.

If a beauty like you hits my car then I am ready to die every day.

You should remain in locker otherwise the entire city will be wounded.

Usually a life ends with accident.

But my life started with an accident.

After seeing Anjali I came to know that she is my life.

Anjali had such an effect on me..

..that now to get her is the biggest dream of my life.

I have decided that now I will not live this life without Anjali.

Aditys is living only because of Anjali.

Love you Anjali.

People call me stud and playboy.

But I am lifebuoy.

Yeah.

Excuse me, sir..

Who is this fool?

He has come with such a beautiful girl and is wiping utensils in front of her.

- Sir, number 4565.. - Perfect.

- It has got banged. - What?

When I was parking it then someone banged from behind.

You bloody idiot. You made my car an auto rickshaw.

Oh no..

Hi. Did you recognize me?

I am the innocent one whom you banged the other day.

What?

Hey, you did not recognize me.

No.

My car got destroyed. Now-a-days girls have become so selfish.

You are showing attitude even after banging my car.

And bringing that fool in the restaurant you romance with him.

He is a fool and I am so handsome.

You say I love you to him and ask me who I am.

- How much money do you want? - 100crores.

What?

You do not have that much money so just drink a cup of coffee with me.

And then everything will be settled.

Tell me one thing. Have you come here to fight with me?

I have not come here to fight with you but to help you.

What is the name of that fool?

Shut up. Jayant.

Shut up, Jayant.

Do one thing. Leave him and pick me up.

Excuse me.

Neither your boyfriend loves you..

..nor do you have any feelings for in your heart.

I know my feelings for him and you need not prove it.

If I prove it then you will have to drink coffee with me.

- What happened? - Someone banged my car.

I will kill that idiot.

You can trust no one now-a-days.

Who is sitting with whom and wooing who?

Okay, I will set you right now.

Oh my..

Bloody idiot. Can't you see? Are you blind?

Sorry sir, forgive me.

Is this organic and hygienic food that you make customers eat?

This is how you deal with customers.

It would have been better if he died that day after the accident.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am a new recruit in a big multinational company.

To test my capability I have been given a small project.

So please wish me luck.

All the best.

In which company, bro?

Company Al Qaida is is Kiss miss..

For this project I have placed a RDX bomb in this hotel.

In 5 minutes the area within a diameter of 1km will be destroyed.

If anyone escapes then I will lose my job.

So please co-operate with me.

Don't worry. After 5 minutes no one will come to know.

Bomb..run..

Hey wait, I will lose my job.

Don't go. An unemployed person will curse you.

There is no need to run. Stop, do not run.

Where has everyone gone?

- Someone said that there is a bomb. - What.

And everyone ran away.

- Bomb? - Yes.

And Jayant..

Look at that coward. He is the first one in the race.

- And you waited here for me. - Yes.

Then why are you waiting here. Let's go otherwise the bomb will blast.

- I had spread the rumor of bomb. - What..

What did you think that by spreading rumors like this you will become a hero?

Just say it once.

For you I can become not only a hero but a terrorist as well.

Your smile will kill me. I want to live with you.

Please drink a cup of coffee with me.

Sorry.

Sorry for that accident.

Coffee..

Aditya's dream had been fulfilled.

Now both started liking each other.

Anjali and Aditya's love story started.

It seemed as if they were made for each other.

Every youngster dreams of such a life.

I mean a good job, beautiful girlfriend and what else you want.

He used to spend his nights talking to Anjali.

In the morning he used to first hear good morning from Anjali.

Everything was going on according to Aditya's plan.

But luck did not favor this plan because along..

..with this story the story of underworld was also connected.

Devraj Bhai was the king of the business of drugs.

Two real brothers Raghu and Sadhu used to work for him.

Both of them used to manage the entire business.

The day Devraj Bhai came to know that his daughter has become a drug edict..

..he put a full stop on drug business from that day.

But Sadhu and Raghu wanted to take this business further.

Because of this they had a misunderstanding with Devraj Bhai.

Devraj Bhai killed Raghu.

To take revenge for his brother's death..

..Sadhu fitted a bomb under the car of Devraj Bhai.

After dropping sister Kamla to rehab center..

..the bomb placed under the car blasted.

Sadhu felt that in the bomb blast Kamla also died with Devraj Bhai.

But after seeing Kamla alive Sadhu feels..

..she has come to take revenge from him.

- What are you doing? - New dress is nice.

Did you forget that I wore it on birthday last year?

How can I forget s I gifted it to you?

Father gave me this.

Right. That time we both had not met.

Shut up. Our affair started two years ago.

Really. I feel as if we met today morning.

Father has come to know about us and he is finding a marriage proposal for me.

Son of Prakash uncle has said yes.

If I like you then anyone can like you.

Be serious Adi.

You will have to talk to my dad.

Okay come on let's talk to your dad.

What if dad does not agree?

Then we will run away and get married.

Do you know what the result would be if we are caught?

- I will commit suicide. - Really.

Really means really.

I love you Adi.

I love you too.

Close your eyes.

What does this 'A' mean?

This menas our names. Anjali and Aditya.

- So.. - So..what?

If you tell me what is so special about today then I am all yours.

- One minute. - Yes.

There are so many conditions applied to this relationship.

Exactly two years ago we met at this place. Isn't it?

Did I say wrong?

Exactly two years ago you had sent me friend request on facebook. Isn't it?

- No. - Not even this.

On this day you proposed me. Right.

No. I did not but you proposed me.

And today is not that day.

"Happy birthday to you.."

- "Happy birthday to you dear Anjali.. - Dear Aditya.."

Happy birthday to you.

- Thank you so much. - Stay away from me.

Sorry baby. I am so lucky. I forgot my birthday but you remembered.

In future I will never forget my birthday.

Just shut up.

This is too much. I have forgotten my birthday and not yours.

You do not remember when we met for the first time, or when you proposed me.

You do not remember my birthday or anything else..

I am a fool to have remembered your birthday and planned this surprise.

And you disheartened me.

- When did I say that I don't remember all this? - Liar.

Liar. When I asked what is special today then you did not remember anything.

This means that you do not love me.

To forget everything is also love.

My love is so deep that I have forgotten everything else.

In future I will remember everything. Please.

Leave it.

Please Anjali, fore you I have left all bad habits.

I do not even talk to girls.

You can check my phone if you wish to. There is no contact of any girl.

You do not believe. Let me turn on the speaker of the phone.

- Hello.. - Happy birthday Adi.

What happened? Why are you quiet?

Oh, are there people around you?

Whenever I kiss, you reply back with a kiss.

What has happened today?

Adi..

Who are you? How care you speak all this?

Cheater.

Happy birthday to you. - Keep quiet. Take this.

Thank you. Go now.

Anjali..

Anjali, listen to me.

Sadhu is the king of underworld.

Sadhu Singh.

There is no such illegal work that Sadhu does not do.

Just understand that the other name for fear is Sadhu.

- Check brother. - Damn.

Just as you keep saying Kabaddi, Kabaddi while playing Kabaddi..

..but you do not say chess, chess while playing chess.

While saying chess, chess I check my shooters. Understood.

- Hello.. - Brother, Kamla attacked our shop.

What are you saying?

And then has threatened to call you and tell.

I will reach there soon.

Boys, who had said that Devraj's daughter has died?

Brother, I had said so.

I was the one to give you the breaking news that day.

Okay. Come here.

My dear..

- Will you play a game? - Which game?

In which a ball is hit with a stick.

- Golf. - Yes. Look at this.

It is picked up like this and held like this.

- Can you see? - Yes, brother.

Look properly

Unnecessarily even I will be thrashed.

Brother, look you won in chess.

The one who does not give Sadhu the correct information..

..Sadhu does not spare him.

Hey, I do not like bloodshed.

Brother should not come to know that I have done cheating.

I will not be spared now.

What did you do? Why did you kill yourself?

That day when blast took place in the car I thought Kamla was dead.

Later I came to know that not she but only her father had died.

So what? A person tends to make small mistakes.

What was the need to kill yourself?

Actually even I had hidden the truth from you and had spoken lies.

What do you mean?

When someone lies to you then you get angry.

So I thought it is better to kill myself rather than you kill me mercilessly.

Stupid. He lied to me then why should I kill you.

I thought so.

I would have killed if you would have lied.

You unnecessarily killed yourself.

For you I tried to commit suicide so now take me to a hospital.

Should I take you to hospital? You wanted to die..

- Hey, you.. - Yes brother..

He would die soon.

Put him in an auto and let him go.

Okay brother.

I do not like unnecessary nonsense.

Nothing will happen. I have mediclaim.

Hey Thakral, did you do cheating in the game?

Rather than to die at your hands I shall kill myself.

Hurry up..the work of swimming pool still remains.

She is Vinisha who once had a lot of love for Aditya..

..but today she hates him the most.

She feels Aditya took advantage of her feelings..

..and have maintained distance from her.

She wants to kill Adi at any cost and take revenge.

She has tried to kill Aditya many times.

And every time her attack is dangerous than the previous one.

Open, please open and take me out. Is anybody there?

I cannot open the boot of the car. Hey, someone please open it.

It's me. It's me.

How come you are here MR. Kapoor?

Yes. Thanks for the help.

What were you doing by fitting in such a small boot?

I am trying to do setting for you from so long.

You had said that after going home from office you get drunk.

So after 4pegs I was going to enter your house and take advantage of you.

But this boot was not opening.

Instead of hiding in boot if you would secretly do my promotion then maybe..

If I had that much power in my hand..

..I would have made you the president of America.

But that idiot MD made that Aditya our boss.

Then I should try and woo Aditya.

You don't go. I will do your work.

- Talk about my promotion. - Darling, I am there.

Hey wait Steve. why are you angry with me.

I have no position to be angry with you, sir.

As it is I am a clerk and you are the boss.

He called me boss. Hey Steve, wait.

Lift is for great people like you. I shall go by steps.

Now I have got an idea.

Adi, wait. May I?

Thank you.

What is this Adi? Steve and you are childhood friends.

Then what is the problem between you two.

Why is he upset if a girl comes in my life?

This is wrong.

If girls enter your life then friends will automatically exit.

How is Steve getting sudden promotion?

Our friendship is not the reason behind it but it his talent.

Great. You are really an honest man.

Let chairman also know this.

In front of him give a shock to Steve..

..in a slow manner and then he will be fine.

I did not understand.

Go quietly and remove the project CD from Steve's bag and give it to me.

We will be sitting comfortably in conference hall.

Then Steve will enter.

But Steve will enter with us.

No, not this time. He will come late.

As soon as the presentation is about to start..

..he will start finding the project CD in his bag.

When he will not be able to find CD..

..then tension will slowly, slowly increase.

When Kavita will play his presentation then he will be confused.

Kavita will play it. Sir, this is cheating.

Exactly. Steve will leave all hopes of his promotion.

Just as chairman will announce promotion of Kavita..

Excuse me, sir.

There is a misunderstanding.

This presentation is not of Kavita but that of Steve.

Then you will become a hero in his eyes.

What if he asked that who changed the CD?

Then I will make an entry.

Excuse me, sir.

There is a misunderstanding.

This presentation is not of Kavita but that of Steve.

Actually sir the matter is that..

Mr. Adi, don't take tension. Kapoor will explain this matter.

- Thank you. - Sit down.

Sir this is not Kavita's presentation.

But the matter is not so straight.

Whatever presentations that Steve made earlier belonged to Kavita.

Mr. Kapoor, take necessary action.

Sure sir. Thank you.

- What was this, entire sir? - I cheated you.

Hello, one minute Anjali..wait I am coming.

When I was in conference the Anjali called me..

..and asked me to meet her immediately.

I left everything and went to meet her.

Anjali, what is so urgent? I left an important meeting.

Whose luggage is this?

Yours. I am breaking up with you.

What?

These suitcases have dresses, gifts..

..deos, watches and other things given by you.

I have decided not to keep any of your things with me.

By breaking up with you I am going to start a new life from tomorrow.

Jayant and I are getting married.

Good bye.

Anjali, have you gone mad?

Will you marry someone else if I forget a date?

I remember everything. First time we met on 15th April. Second time on 2nd.

Your birthday is on 11th September. Is it enough or shall I say more?

Not required. My daughter has no interest in you.

- What are you saying, uncle? - Father, it is useless talking to him.

- He is shameless.. - As well as forgetful.

From today you need not remember anything.

Neither dates, nor days or me.

Whatever wished to say I have written in this letter?

Read it and forget me. Okay.

Sir, show me CCTV footage of today morning.

Okay, so Aditya is responsible for stopping my promotion.

I will take revenge whenever I get a chance.

Steve, come quickly to our own restaurant.

Hey you are so weak and I am so strong.

When I lose my temper then no one is spared.

You try to be smart by calling me one eyed.

Wait..he called one eyed to someone else. So why are you getting angry?

Hey, I do not like arguments. Understood.

Calm down.

This is our matter and if you interfere then I shall thrash you too.

Stop your nonsense. It is okay to drink and shout

I hate people who do cheating. I hate cheating.

By doing cheating with me and stopping my promotion he is giving lecture here.

Steve..

My friend is very smart. He will spare no one.

What did you think that Aditya is alone? Come on charge up my friend.

Spare no one. This one eyed person thinks himself to be very smart.

Beat him.

- Will this fool beat me? - Come on.

I think his end is near that he messed up with us.

No one can save you today.

This helmet will only save your head and not you.

Open your mouth and tell me the secret.

Tell..

- Will you tell me or not? - I will tell you now.

Then hurry up and say.

They have hidden the girl.

Tell me the address.

I shall tell you where they have hidden.

Hurry up and tell me.

Highland Apartment. 9th floor. Flat number 99

Cheers.

Come on friend, drink it at one go.

Al arguments and fight is over. Now we are friends.

Come on friends love each other.

- Come on. - Friends?

From 3rd standard he is calling me bestie and has made me his servant.

Is that true?

Two years ago he was behaving like mad..

..but now I think he has totally lost it.

- Is this also true? - Anjali..

That girl has spoiled his life.

Oh God, you have committed so many sins.

Today after cheating me you are drinking here and enjoying.

You made me lose my job and then did not spare me.

Hey, I do not like violence.

That is my bottle. Give it to me.

I have not done anything, Steve. This was Kapoor's plan.

I have been punished for cheating my friend.

I am not drinking to enjoy but in fact this is celebration of my wreckage.

Anjali broke up with me.

Really. You had stopped drinking and now you have started again.

This means party.

This means he is going to get drunk and fall.

And then he is going to thrash everyone.

The party has just started.

- Your bad luck has gone with Anjali. - Anjali..

What happened, buddy? Tell me.

Is this the same letter?

Please leave it. This is the only memory left.

Let me read. You know it now that how much Anjali hates you.

Hi Mr. Useless fellow Aditya.

Till two years ago I was absolutely happy.

You entered my life and it got destroyed.

We used to meet every day but you remember nothing about me.

So now it is confirmed that your love was not love but joke.

You are a cheater. In short he just threw you out.

I could see love in here yes when she returned my things.

She just dumped you and moved on.

Shall I tell you a bitter truth?

Chatting, dating, meeting and flirting are interests of girls.

When you talk about love, marriage and spending life together..

..he she starts thinking of you as burden and escape.

Disloyal lover.

My Anjali is not like that.

Leave her. You enjoyed two years with her..

I did not even enjoy once.

Delete Anjali from your life and add friends.

And restart your life. I will be back after going to washroom.

- Okay, go. - Make a peg.

Tell me if you need a girl. You will be very happy to see her.

She is very beautiful.

Very beautiful girl..

- Good evening, sir. - Good evening. Come Kavita.

Sit down. Sit comfortably.

I can feel heat even with AC on.

- Anjali is gone, let's celebrate. - Hey, are you all still alive?

- Great Kapoor. What timing? - What do you mean?

Seeing you here I feel like thrashing you.

Hey, Steve after so much has happened you are still with this cheater.

I know who is who?

- He.. - Keep quiet, Baldy.

Veg manchrian with cottage cheese Biryani.

With schezwan paste.

Yes, that too.

Leave him.

Catch him. I will teach him a lesson.

Don't do this to me, please.

Careful sir, careful.

Do you only pay attention to bill?

Call the security and thrash him.

Okay, so you are supporting him.

The friend of an enemy is an enemy.

So that is why all of you are my enemies.

Thrash him.

Sit down.

Forgive me.

- Think of me as your elder and forgive me. - Elder?

You tried to create misunderstanding my friend and me.

- You.. - Mother..

The road is clear. Run..

Run.. Run..

Thank you. Bye.

It will be fun.

My car..

Your car is my car.

I had thought that you would leave us and your dad for that girl.

- Never ever. - Right..

Just as Abhishek Bachchan is for Amitabh Bachchan..

..similarly he is for his father.

Just now a girl has ditched him..

..and now why are you involving father in between.

Because of that girl his father had maintained distance from him.

Daddy..

He has sent him to old age home.

Not in old age but in rehab centre.

Really. Was his father a drunkard too?

Not only drunkard but he was interested in beauty, drugs..

..opium and many other things.

Just to treat his drinking problem he was sent to rehab.

- And what about you buddy. - He is missing his father.

That means his attention is diverted from love to father.

I had become crazy. I forgot father and all my friends.

Don't cry.

Enough of it. Now I will forget her forever.

I do not want any of her memory.

Let me throw this third class ring as well.

Push me up. Come on.

- Give me your hand. - Yes.

I am saved.

I fell from up and got stuck on me.

- Dad.. - Come on..

- Steve.. - Dad..

- What are you doing here? - We were roaming here and there to find you.

- Adi is also there with me. - Is Adi also here?

Yes. If he did not go inside then how would you come out?

- By jumping over the wall. - Okay.

Then whom has he gone to get from inside?

What?

Manohar is not to be found anywhere.

Yes sir. Along with him one more patient is missing.

Patient is important.

- Let's find them. - Okay, sir.

- Be careful.. Careful.. - Get back..

What are you doing?

Why the ground is moving like merry go-round?

By chance I made a mistake.

This mistake would cost us heavily.

Now who are you both?

He is Manohar's son.

Okay Manohar's son..

Hey, he is Manohar's son. Catch him.

- Catch him quickly. - Yes, come on.

Go, catch him.

We made him a fool.

This is called no problem..

..and everything happened according to what we thought.

- Correct, buddy. - Who are you?

I will tell you.

- Who is she father? - She is Kamla.

- I did not ask her name. - She is daddy's girl friend.

Our buddy's new mother.

- Daddy.. - Yes my son.

If alcohol is my life then Kamla is the sweet intoxication of that life.

I love you.

Did you see her age on Aadhar Card?

I am 55 years of age and Kamla is 23 years of age.

Don't think about age. I still have to complete a century.

Don't narrate filmy stories. Ask her to get down.

- Hey, do you need your father or not? - I want him.

- And I want Kamla. - Great.

Adi's new mother is younger to Adi.

Elder son will take blessings by touching younger mothers' feet.

And she will say that you may get my life as well.

Love always takes test.

But I do not want to come between father and son.

- I am going. - Kamla, I am incomplete without you. Kamla..

I am not complete without you.

Don't leave me and go. I will tell you one thing.

Till now, I have accepted his seven girlfriends without any hesitation.

Then why isn't my dear son accepting..

..my 31st girlfriend and his 7th mother.

What is the fun of living such a life..

..so that is why I will consume this poison and die?

No, father..

- Father, don't do this. Wait.. Wait.. - Leave me.

- Father.. - Wait..

- If someone has to die then we both will die together. - Let me die..

Enough. Is this the age to die for love?

Father's reject children's love..

..but what will the society think if children reject father's love.

- Yes, he is absolutely right. - Keep quiet.

- Father give that poison to me. - I will never give you.

If I give you then you will change your decision.

- Where are we going? - To home.

Is there alcohol at home?

- I had given up drinking totally for that disloyal girl. - What?

- What will we do now? - We will buy it now.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5..

So shall we buy 10 full bottles.

- 10 full bottles. - 10 full bottles.

We will adjust.

Aditya, stop the car.

- Give me cigarette. - Father wants alcohol.

I have asked for cigarette.

Alcohol for sir and cigarette for madam.

May God give long life to this drunkard and drug addict pair?

Look at that girl. More of tattoos are seen than the clothes.

10 full bottles whisky. Pack it in a box and give.

Madam, money..

Madam, my money.

Hello madam, why are you spoiling the business.

If you do not have money then amuse us.

What is this?

A business is a business whether big or small.

You will get something from these pebbles. Go and sell them.

Come on, give me the money.

Go and tell Sadhu that Kamla has returned.

By taking Sadhu's name don't take the alcohol for free.

Ask from me and I shall give you many more bottles.

Mother..

Listen to my rule.

When I can't feel asleep then I don't even let others sleep.

Come on then make me also sleepless.

I shall directly drop you to hell.

Smoking and drinking is injurious to health.

Where did you get this bomb from?

This is my Kamla. This is just a trailer.

Attack of Kamla.

Kamla has not shown the entire movie yet.

She is head of dons and is above all mafias.

She is head of hooligans..

..and the entire underworld is scared of Kamla's name.

After seeing the action of Kamla many hooligans forget thrashing.

Now he will not get up.

- Let's go. - Yes.

Pick up your individual bottles.

Why did you burn the shop to get alcohol?

She digs a well for a glass of water.

I can see that.

I have become crazy seeing the attack of Kamla.

Brother Sadhu, from today your shop is closed.

Devraaj's daughter Kamla has returned.

She will take revenge from you for her father's death.

I have sent one man to follow her..

..and as soon as he gets a chance he will kill her.

Dare not your man touch her..

I will kill her.

- I will kill her. - Okay brother.

Everything will be done according to your order.

- Please welcome, daddy. - 'Today you will not e spared Aditya.'

'Today my revenge will be complete.'

'You took advantage of my love, used me and then threw me.'

'I will kill you Aditya.'

'Today you will not be spared.'

- Brother.. - What is it?

- There is a witch there. - Where?

- That side. - I think you are less drunk.

- I saw it. - Get inside.

'Sadhu became so tensed..'

'..that he ordered his men to find Kamla and bring her to him.'

Wow! Is this your house or a palace?

I am proud of you my son.

Daddy, don't be so proud.

This house does not belong to him but the company has given him.

Because of that girl I did not make my own house..

..that is why I have this house. I am sorry father.

- Hello! - Don't be sorry.

Alcohol. Girlfriend and job are not permamnet.

They are temporary. All this is transient.

Don't think and cry.

- Whose room is that? - It is my room.

From today it is mine.

- Come darling. We will have fun. - Go.. Go..

Brother, they all have gone to Holiday Apartment.

- Bestie.. - Yes.

What is the day and date today?

5th January, Monday.

Today is my birthday.

- Hey, happy birthday.. - Enough.

My bestie does not remember his only bestie's birthday.

My father also does not remember.

But Anjali remembered.

Look how beautiful cake she got it made for me.

Can I taste and see?

She has just given you a cake but I will give you a nice gift.

Your girlfriend left you..

..but your best friend will give you better gift than that.

Hi..

Shut up..

Come inside.

- Naughty boys. - Come in, come in..

Come in, come in..

- Where is the bedroom? - It is on the first floor.

What are you doing? Who is she?

She is going upstairs. Who is this female?

- Give me some hint. - It's your gift, friend!

Say something. How can you call anyone here?

You forget Anjali and move on with Padma.

By doing such a heinous deed I do not want to forget Anjali.

She is alone.. She is alone.. I will only go..

I will see her.

- Relax.. Relax.. - Tell me.

- What happened? - She is..

- What? - She..

- He got a shock on seeing her. - You keep quiet..

She is not a girl but a boy.

Hey, you stupid.

- You are giving my friend.. - Are you giving my friend a gift or accurse?

- I won't spare you.. - I wanted to make your birthday special.

- I am special. - You'll make me special..

Of course I am special.

And now-a-days everyone likes variety.

I have suffered a loss of 50,000/-

50,000/-

Because I am different.

Daddy, what is all this?

I did not get clothes while coming..

..and these clothes were there in the bag you gave.

So I wore them. How do I look?

Stupid..

Son, this is absolute latest fashion.

Wow! What a figure?

No, father no.

There is a big problem over there. Don't go there.

Don't go..

If you have already arranged someone then why did you call me?

Hey, from which company have you come?

I am not working for any company. I am a free bird.

Daddy, it's a limit of your misbehavior.

Leave me.

I will not spare him.

No, he is..

Is he a man in the body of a woman?

That is what I am trying to explain since long?

Daddy, she is a not a woman but a man.

Hey, she is not a woman but a man.

That means she has that and not that.

- She has that. - Don't investigate the matter too much.

Take her out.

- Let's go. - Leave me.

What's happening? After all what is happening here?

Why is she wearing my clothes?

Even she has not brought her clothes.

Then you should be wearing ladies clothes..

..and you should be wearing men's clothes.

We tried but did not fit.

Is Kamla madam your friend?

She is not my friend but my father's girlfriend.

Oh! So the police is finding you.

What? Police..

I did not tell you an important thing.

Do you know who Kamla is?

Don't you know?

She is Devraaj's daughter.

She is Devraaj's daughter.

Daughter of the biggest mafia don of underworld.

- Who has come at this time? - I hope it is not Anjali.

If Anjali steps in this house..

..then I will commit suicide by consuming poison.

You will not drink alone. If Anjali comes then even I will drink this.

- I will. This is mine.. - Both of you leave this.

- It's mine. You broke it.. - Don't behave like fools.

Who is it? Who is it?

Who are you all?

We are men of Kamla Madam.

One minute wait..

Who are you all?

Adi, let them come.

Come inside.

I had told Kamla yesterday that today is your birthday.

My dear is very emotional..

..so that is why he has called for some expensive gifts.

Love you daddy.

Sorry madam, I will return your money and leave from here.

Don't cry Padma. By mistake you made a mistake.

Money is not important but something auspicious..

..but something auspicious will happen now that you have come in this house.

Right. Now that you have come so amuse us.

Bless us and be happy before leaving.

It is enough that you said it.

As it is my work is to bring happiness on everyone's face.

So let's make Adi's birthday a memorable one.

Happy birthday.

"It's my birthday. It's my birthday."

- Padma, brother is calling you. - "It's my birthday."

Come on let's go and find Padma. Hurry up..

Hey, Kamla..

- Where are we at this time? - In our car.

In our car absolutely happy.

Anjali weds Jayant.

You had said that you have forgotten Anjali..

..and you brought us to her wedding.

Keep quiet.

Let him go. Adi..

- How are you Mr. Joshi? - Absolutely fine. How are you?

Sit properly.

How did you reach here?

How did you reach here?

By being full tight. Why didn't you invite me?

- Hey.. - Hey, do not scream.

By getting your daughter married..

..to this innocent you want to spoil her life.

- Aren't you ashamed? - Anjali, come out.

- Do you know coming here is like a suicide for you? - Correct.

He is a suicide bomber and works in Al Qaida Kiss Miss Company.

He must have come here to place a bomb.

- Come on, father. - Wait, son.

Security..

So you have started feeling insecure.

I still have to tell your daughter's character to everyone.

- Hey Mr. I cannot hear a word against Anjali. - Really.

If you have the courage then let me see how you take Anjali.

Don't waste my time unnecessarily.

Get back.

Mr. Madan Mohan, did you see how your son-in-law..

..is threatening him like a real man.

I will not spare you.

I will go to police station and complaint about you.

I shall call media and get you insulted.

I will tell them that you have raped Anjali.

And also did a fake promise of marrying her.

And trapped her in love and made her pregnant as well.

Hey, how is your son talking about my daughter?

I have not done as bad act as your son-in-law has spoken.

What a unique son-in-law you have found?

I have a request to make. Just call your daughter out once.

After laughing whole heartedly in front of her I will go.

How can you go like this?

- Take Anjali along with you. - Really.

Hey, Anjali come out.

Anjali..

What a timing to call?

Why are you wasting your money. Come out and meet.

- Where are you? - So, you do not know where I am.

- Come out. - I am already out.

If you are out then why can't I see you?

Tell me, where are you finding me?

In the marriage hall.

What are you doing there? Presently I am not in the marriage hall.

- Then where are you? - I asked you to come to restaurant.

- When did you tell me? - I had given you a letter.

Didn't you read it?

You wait there and I will reach immediately.

Come.

- Come on my horse. - Go and get Anjali.

Don't make an effort.

- I am going. - Not you, stupid.

You will come to know soon who is a fool.

- Why did you show me the finger? - I was asking about the washroom.

- Who called you? - A friend's friend had called.

Get Anjali.

I will get her married to him..

..in front of his eyes and then I will be at peace.

Anjali is not here.

Who are you?

We are those who have come to kidnap Anjali.

Father, go away from here.

But why son, we have not kidnapped Anjali yet.

I know where Anjali is.

Hurry up and let's go from here.

Catch hold of everyone. No one should be able to escape.

Very nice horse. I shall get balm for his back. One minute.

Hey, you..

Thrash with this.

Don't you anything else except thrashing.

Sorry, dear.

- Now pick me up. - Get up.

Hey, I am left. Wait, wait..

Hurry up sit in the car and follow them.

Wait, wait I am left behind.

Don't leave me behind.

I am stuck on top.

I am stuck. Pull me, pull..

Okay, follow us..

Daddy, hurry up and come inside.

You keep driving and I will come inside.

Wait..

Hey, wait.. Wait..

Wait..

What are you doing?

There is truck in front.

No, no..

No..

Dirty..what have you eaten?

Hey, there is Kamla in that car. Take a U-turn.

Come on sleep. Shall I sing a lullaby?

I don't mind, brother.

Don't worry sir. We know what we have to do sir.

Very soon that girl will be with you, sir.

The result of wait is always sweet.

Look, she is Padma.

- Follow him, Bansi. - Yes.

Come on hurry up.

- Oh no, those people are following us. - Okay.

Open the back door quickly.

Hey, now even the police is following us.

Come on drive fast.

- Anjali is my life. - Is Anjali important than us?

Hey, there is no road ahead..

Save us. Hey, what are you doing?

Saved. I am saved.

Jack and Jill went up the hill but did not find the goal.

Now either get yourself arrested or kill yourself.

Mother..

Hurry up and sit Anjali.

Kamla is there. Take forward.

Hi..

Who are they all Aditya?

What is happening here?

Why have you worn my clothes?

I love you Anjali.

- Are you drunk? - Not only he but we all are drunk.

How did uncle come out?

It is a super adventure and a thrilling story.

- Who are you?

I am a full time thief, madam.

- Thief.. - Thief..

Yes. A very capable thief.

- And you? - Kamla.

- Nice meeting you. - She is daddy's girlfriend.

She is full time under world don who has only committed 20 murders.

Police and mafia are after her life.

And she is my daddy's girlfriend and may be wife alter.

- Uncle's girlfriend. - Yes.

Yes, I fell in love.

Evergreen love birds. I hope no evil eye falls on them.

- Who are you? - I am a professional girlfriend.

On Adi's birthday this is his best birthday gift.

What? Gift?

That is a different story which I shall narrate later.

Tell her now that how have you killed.

You killed someone.

No, it means I have solved the problem.

Don't think about it from different angle.

I will go mad.

What had I planned and what is happening?

When did you plan?

Few days ago a cheap person called my father and told him everything.

That is why he fixed my marriage with Jayant.

- I know all this. - You know nothing.

I did acting that I am ready to marry Jayant..

..and gave the suitcases that had my belongings.

- Daddy and I are wearing those clothes. - Idiot..

Will I not need clothes and other things after marriage?

And that is why I packed each gift..

..given by you in a suitcase for you to take care.

If you had made a plan to run then why did you wait to marry Jayant?

Why didn't you tell me everything earlier?

- My father is very smart. - More than required.

He told me about marriage at the last minute.

And after that no phones and no friends.

That is why I could not receive your calls.

I waited for the right moment and then escaped.

Stop the car, Adi. Stop.

- Stop the car. - What happened?

- I will tell you. - But what has happened?

Wait for a minute.

Listen. Please forgive me. I made a mistake.

I did not know that Anjali loved you so much.

- Now you have come to know. - Yes, now I know.

But it would have been better if I knew it before calling his father.

I have told lies about you to her father.

I told him that he would leave your daughter after flirting.

So you were the cheap man to call him.

Yes, I did this heinous task because of fear of losing my son.

- Adi, stop.. - Adi, stop.

What are you doing? Stop the car.

- Why don't you stop the car? - Adi! Dear..

At least you should have told me about this plan?

The entire plan was written in the letter that I gave you.

Sorry. I read wrong what was written in Anjali'sletter.

And you read what was actually written.

Don't look at me like that. You are my bestie.

I did this because I feared that I would lose you because of Anjali.

I am really sorry.

To hell with you and your sorry.

Everyone spoiled my life. Get down everyone.

What are you saying? We are all good friends.

I don't want to hear any nonsense nor see your faces.

- Our's.. - Get down.

Okay. He threw us out.

I am sorry Anjali. I can't understand why my father called your father.

And why did Steve hid the letter?

I do not want anyone of them. I just want you. I love you Anjali.

Where is the ring that I gave you?

To keep it safe I have kept it in a bank locker.

'I do not any of her memory.'

'I shall throw this third class ring as well.'

Even you have the same ring.

Stop the car.

Please Anjali, I had a misunderstanding.

While waiting in the restaurant I found this ring.

Will you stop the car or shall I jump?

Wait. I will stop it.

Sometimes you have to wait lifelong for love.

But you did not even have faith that I would come.

Not even once you thought that why did Anjali do like this?

You did not even think once that why did Anjali ditch you?

You just started drinking and roaming around with girls.

I had given you this ring with so much love.

And you removed it and threw it.

Today for the first time I am feeling that why did I love you.

And now I am going to leave you forever.

Anjali, please listen to me once.

Now I will marry the boy that my father chooses.

I hate you. Goodbye.

Adi..

Adi, Adi..

Run, run..

Hey..

Hey..

'I will not spare you Aditya.'

'I will kill you. I will kill you. You cheater.'

- Hello buddy. - How come you all are here?

You left us in the middle of the road.

- You felt that there would be no one to take care of us. - What?

Do not think too much. Police has brought us here.

Hey, wait..

Sir, did you bring sweetmeat made from clarified butter?

Eat sweetmeat later but first listen to this poem.

I am so happy that I cannot handle it..

- ..so let's first eat some sweetmeat. - Great.

Open your mouth big as the laddoo is big.

What is the matter, sir?

I have got a promotion and have become ACP.

- Congratulations sir. - Thank you, Raja.

If you all were not there then how would I get this promotion?

Even you open your mouth.

Open our hands sir so that we can make you eat sweetmeat.

You want me to open your hands.

I arrested you all so that is why..

..I have been promoted to ACP from an inspector.

What are you saying? Will you get promotion for drink and drive case?

Do not insult the promotion by talking about drink and drive.

- A big case has been filed. - Big case.

Great. Now-a-days if nothing is big then it is not hit.

If Godzilla was a small lizard then would it be hit today?

- That means whatever I said was correct. - Perfect sir.

Actually the thing is that you are..

- ..a vice president in a real estate company. - Yes sir.

What big did I say if I called a vice president a vice president?

If I said that you are a terrorist of Al Qaida then it would be great.

Please, sir I am not a terrorist.

Please let me go. I have not done anything.

Next. You are a pick pocketer.

- Now if I say this then I did not say anything big. - No.

But if you steal navy and army's secret documents..

..and give it to terrorists then this would be a big thing.

- I.. - Big words are valuable.

Just imagine. Now where should I set him?

He looks like a wild animal.

Let me put him behind bars in a permanent case.

Sir, I have already praised you.

If I was a wild animal then how could I have a criminal record?

Why can't you have it, Raja?

The number of tigers is reducing in India and that is because of you.

Because of me?

Tell me who hunts deer's and foxes?

Now-a-days a case is filed against bollywood stars just because of you.

I have not done anything.

Smuggling of sandalwood, stealing of elephant's teeth..

..murder, smuggling..etc.

All cases like TADA, Pada should be filed against you.

Oh my God..

I am being punished for the crime which I did not commit.

Do something otherwise they will hang me to death.

In such cases you are imprisoned just for 10 years and not hanged.

Tell me. Are you hanged for rape case?

Yes. I will hang you..

The idea of rape is good but who will be the victim of rape.

Sir, write a complaint that I have been raped.

Even write attempt to murder.

Who is this girl?

- I love you dear lady. - He and Aditya are cheaters.

It is old interest to play with innocent girls.

Sir, who is this girl. I have never seen her before.

You know sir that we stay in one apartment.

In one apartment?

He made fun of my feelings.

He trapped me in his love and fooled me.

I became serious but he ignored me.

Ignore?

Earlier he always used to say I love you to me.

And today he does not even look at me.

I will never forget this Aditya.

For so long you wanted to kill him with the knife in your hand.

Have you seen this girl before?

I had told you that I had seen a witch.

Release this girl.

File a complaint and let her go.

Sir, please let us go.

Madam, don't forget to file a complaint.

Don't go proper in press meet.

There should be marks of wounds and blood on the body.

File such a case that he is in jail for 10-15 years.

You psycho..who are you?

What an idea?

Hey constables, come on.

Put them behind bars and call for press conference.

- We have been successful. - Sir, listen to me.

Sir, I have not done anything.

- "Hey creator of world, why did you make this world?" - Keep quiet.

Who is this clever girl?

Buddy, I recall a proverb on seeing our situation.

We got saved from problem and landed in jail.

Listen, are you missing Anjali?

Forget her. By now she would have got married.

Destiny plays a major role in one's life.

What destiny?

If you would have read the letter properly that day..

..then today our friend would have been..

..celebrating honeymoon with Anjali.

- Why did you say that? - You can beat him but not hard.

You spoiled my life and now you are giving me lecture.

I will not spare you. Take it.

Why are you all shouting?

- Come here. - Yes, sir.

Okay.

You are a thief so you must be aware as to how to open this lock.

I would have opened but there is no pin like thing in my hand.

We are trapped now.

Whose phone rang?

I was scared that I might lose my phone..

..so I kept it in my personal locker.

Let me take it out. Here it is.

- You pick it up. - Okay, okay..

- Hello.. - Who is speaking?

- Your death. - Sadhu..

Or will you speak mantras?

If I speak mantras then you will vanish.

Come to the point.

I am telling you something important.

- Do you want Anjali? - Anjali?

I have kidnapped Anjali.

What do you want?

I want my fan that is with you.

How can I believe that Anjali is with you?

You are just a Sadhu for namesake but not in reality.

Now I am real Sadhu. Shall I show you a magic?

One minute.

Talk to him.

Hello, is that Aditya speaking?

- She is Padma. - You are right. I am Anjali.

They are in search of a girl Padma..

..so that is why they brought me here.

Since long I am saying that I am Anjali..

..and still they are not letting me go from here.

Hey, are you Padma? I don't want Padma but Kamla.

The joke was good.

By taking Padma's name you want to catch Kamla.

And you have held Anjali.

I am Anjali.

Padma, not you but they actually are in search of me.

- This has happened because of me. - Okay.

Correct Padma. If we tell them that we do not know you..

..then they will let you go.

Is that so?

Hey, keep quiet. What nonsense are you talking?

- Give me the phone. - I am not Anjali.

What?

Stupid, she is not my girlfriend.

Listen; if you do not hand over Kamla to me then I will kill her.

Duffer, do whatever you want to do with her. To hell with you.

What?

No respect.

He did not respect you.

Oh no..

What if they really kill Padma?

He never kills anyone without any reason.

- Who is he? - I will tell you later.

- Give me that number quickly. - Police..

I am not Anjali, please let me go.

Quiet. Leave her.

We will have to make a new plan to catch Kamla.

- Brother, listen.. - Tell me..

If she is not Anjali then why did she tell earlier that she is Anjali.

She would have said something else.

After talking to Aditya she became someone else from Anjali.

That means she was doing it just to escape.

Yes, brother. To escape from here.

- Hey, catch her. - Bring her here.

- I am telling you the truth that I am not Anjali. - Bring her here. Bring her.

Then what did stupid tell you on phone.

He asked me to say that I am not Anjali.

- That means you are Anjali. - No, I am not stupid.

- Stupid? Respect me. - Sorry, sir.

If you were not Anjali then you should have said it first.

Why did you tell after speaking to him?

I was scared that you would kill me.

That is why I said that my name is Anjali.

Why would I kill you?

Because rowdies were following me to kidnap me.

Men of brother Sinu.

Brother Sinu..who is this?

Owner of our Masti Company.

- Which company? - Company that gives company.

- I think her character is loose. - Hey, give her money in private.

Keep the phone on silent.

- My body starts dancing on vibration mode. - Hurry up.

Why are you dancing? Receive the call.

- Hello! - Hello, dear..

Hey, tell me whether I should release your girlfriend or trouble her.

Listen to me carefully.

My girlfriend has got married yesterday.

- Till now she must have celebrated first night also. - You..

He is speaking then why are you hitting me.

If you would have not changed the letter that day then today our buddy..

..would have got married and enjoying.

Why are you talking about letter again and again?

As if because of that letter Kattapa has killed Bahubali.

Because of my one mistake you are hitting me.

- I will not spare you. - Hello..

Hero..

Listen to me. First night is not today but tomorrow.

That too enjoyable. Okay.

Oh no, I am scared of your threat.

Do whatever you want to do today itself.

There is some confusion going on.

He does not know who you are.

I want Padma and she is with that Aditya.

You are having an affair with Aditya.

He kidnapped you and tried to escape. Am I right?

- We have broken up. - Don't do this drama with me.

Wait, I will make you talk to that Aditya.

You will make him understand everything..

..and tell him that we are torturing you.

I just want Padma with me. Padma in and you out.

- Understood. - Who is this Padma?

Who is Padma? She is a very beautiful girl.

Oh no..did he start all this after the break up.

Call him up quickly.

Aditya, don't you want to know what happened with me.

- Padu.. - Duffer, is that girl with you?

- Are you talking about Kamla? - Kamla?

How many girls do you know?

Three, including Kamla.

What did you say? You are dating three girls at a time.

Hey, are you out of your mind? Are you drunk?

Why are you talking like Anjali?

Even you are not talking like Aditya.

Don't act like Anjali otherwise you will get trapped.

Duffer, the moment you hear Anjali's name you get angry.

Tell them that we do not know you then they will leave you.

They will let me go when you give them Padma.

I cannot give. She is also important for me.

If I send her there then my father will be in trouble.

What is he really rapes me?

This is not new for you. It is your everyday affair.

Hello..

Aditya, if Madan Mohan sir asks you to give back his daughter..

..then what will you demand?

Who Madan? Who Mohan? Why are you calling me and troubling me?

Answer my question?

- How much ransom do you want for Anjali? - I want 100 crores.

- What did you say? 100 crores. - Understood!

Hey, give me the phone.

Very good Aditya. Now you are showing your true colors.

Uncle..

Dare not call me uncle.

Where have you taken Anjali after kidnapping?

- Kidnapped? - Don't do acting.

You just asked for money and now you are behaving like innocent.

Kidnap? Don't try to be innocent.

- Hey, son.. - Daddy..

Manu..

Listen, they feel you have kidnapped their daughter.

You bring Anjali and I will get you married to her.

How come you are there?

They brought me here from the road and thrashed me a lot.

Daddy..

Hey, if you do not handover my daughter to me..

..then I will kill your father.

And if you give back Anjali then I shall give you ransom as well.

Till now I did not believe that Anjali had got kidnapped.

I will bring your daughter back to you.

And not for money but for my father.

Till that time if you trouble my father then I shall not spare you.

This is my brave son, Aditya.

Don't worry father. I am coming to take you.

Your son will not be spared.

How will he be saved as he will become your son-in-law?

- Manu has been kidnapped. - Yes.

He will not do anything to daddy but Anjali..

I cannot understand how they kidnapped everyone together.

'At the time of accident when Padma got down from the car..'

'..then Sadhu thought she was Kamla and he kidnapped her.'

'My father was standing on the road.'

'Men of Anjali's father took him thinking him to be Anjali.'

'Narsimha who was behind Padma..'

'..kidnapped Anjali and took her to their place.'

Adi, what are you thinking?

To get father released I will have to hand over Anjali to her father.

For getting Anjali release we will have to sacrifice Padma.

To get Padma released I will have to take you to Sadhu.

If I handover you to Sadhu then what will I answer father?

Don't think too much Adi.

- Take me to Sadhu. - Sadhu will kill you Kamla.

Then I will die.

- Are you ready to die for father? - Yes.

Can you die for me?

Yes, why not.

Tell me..

Listen, brother, master, darling..

- Call me by one name. - Yes.

Brother, the girl whom you have kidnapped is my girlfriend.

Don't do anything to her.

- You only said that she is not Anjali. - But she is Anjali.

What is the confusion?

- She said that her name is Padma. - Padma..

Oh no, whom have I called?

Hey, will you get Kamla here or not?

Do you want Kamla? I will not give even if you beg.

Beggar.

I am confused as there are so many numbers.

Try this. Yes, this.

Look at her. She seems to be Kumbhkaran's sister.

It seems she has not slept for many days.

Shall I sprinkle water and wake her up?

Or else would you spit and wake her up? Sprinkle water.

The beautiful girl has woken up.

No. No. Leave me, leave me..

- Shut up! - Shut up!

Don't do over acting.

Every moment you do drama.

Your friend Padma has still not come.

So what? You are no less than Padma.

The call came at the wrong time.

Why is the boy calling again?

Listen, brother, master, darling..

I think he has understood now. So first night is cancelled.

Thank you, brother.

Tell me hurry up what is the matter?

The girl that you have kidnapped is my girl friend.

Was I speaking in French till now?

First I thought that you are passing time.

Hey..

Brother, I will hand over Kamla to you. Just give back my Anjali.

Who is this Kamla? I want Padma.

Oh no..

Without answering he disconnected the phone.

That means brother, we will have to teach him a lesson.

- How? - Let's start the program.

Oh yes. What was that song?

"It is first night and I am lifting the veil.."

What happened, brother? Why did you stop?

I am tired after lots of work and have not eaten food also.

That stupid fellow is calling again. Shall I call again?

- Hello.. - Brother, master..

Disciple, do not make any relations.

As soon as I pick up the phone you talk sweetly and then you go mad.

Were you in mental hospital earlier?

Sorry, brother.

Why don't you agree that she is your girlfriend?

No, she is not the one.

Get yourself treated.

Listen to me, brother.

How does it matter to you whether she is Anjali or Padma?

- Do you want Kamla or not? - Yes, I want Kamla.

Okay then I will give you Kamla and you give me Padma.

- Where shall I come? - Why are you taking the trouble? I will come.

You are very smart. You want to see my place.

I don't want to see anything.

I will call and tell you where I am going to meet you.

- Bye.. - Hey! Hey!

- Please leave me. No.. - Now, I am active.

Please, leave me..

- What will happen of me if I leave you? - Let me go, brother.

- Please let me go.. - Brother, start the program.

Please brother, sorry brother..

- Please.. Please.. Please, let me go. Let me go brother. - Quiet.

By calling me brother you have irritated me a lot.

- Now keep quiet for some time. - Phone, phone..

Yes, the phone is ringing.

The network seems to be strong.

Look, nothing will be happen by calling me brother, master..

Shall I call you rowdy?

- Rowdy? - I said it with love.

Look, you will get your Padma..

..but if a scratch comes on Anjali's body then I shall not spare you.

Everything will be fine if each of them get what they want.

- How will you save everyone? - I will..

I will surely save them.

I will not let anything happen to you, Padma, daddy and Anjali.

- What happened? - But who will save me?

- What has happened to you? - I am dead..

Doctor..

Sir, sir..

- Sir, listen to me.. - What happened?

- Anybody.. - Sir, sir..

- Sir, listen to him.. - Please, listen to him.

Something untoward will happen..

- Sir.. - But what, when..

- What is the matter, Adi? - I had consumed poison.

So please take me to hospital, sir.

- When and why did you consume poison? - Before sleeping.

- Sir please open it. - Come on open it. What are you thinking?

- Come on open. - Adi..

- I don't want to die. - Adi, when did this happen?

When and which poison did you consume?

Daddy's poison.

What are you saying? Okay, that poison.

Thank God! That was not poison.

But father had said so.

- Yes, he had said. - Did he say lies?

He had said the truth.

- This boy has consumed poison. - That is not poison for Adi.

If it is poison for one person..

..then how is it possible that it is not poison for the other person.

That is only sugar syrup.

Was that sugar syrup?

That is why I am still alive.

But how is sugar syrup poison for his father?

He is a diabetic.

- That means no one has consumed poison. - No sir.

Thank God I am saved. Come on now get inside.

Sir, after coming out we don't feel like going back in.

- Have you gone mad? - Same like your fake make up sir.

It is top quality make up.

It would have been good if there was originality.

If the wound is false then how can make up be original?

It has to be duplicate.

We are there to make duplicate original.

Come.

Let them go sir.

We have been thrashed so badly but your make up is still the same?

Stupid, this is original blood.

- Sir.. - What happened?

Did you come to know something about my lost car?

Go and ask behind from the recovery cell.

- Hey, I will not let you touch this car. - Which car?

This is not my, but Kavita's car.

Why did you tell him?

Come on..

Wait..for a long time I am trying to do setting with Kavita.

If you take the car then my setting will get disturbed.

Stop, stop..don't disturb my setting.

Don't bother me, my dear.

Hey, where have they gone in that car?

Actually that car is mine sir.

So you have helped those criminals to escape from the police custody.

- What? I? - Come on boys..

..pick him up and start thrashing him.

Sister Kamla has come.

Come on.

Are you all fine?

We all are fine. After seeing you we are feeling happy and are at peace.

We will not let Sadhu know where you are, sister.

Don't call me sister. He has come to know.

What are you doing here?

Hey idiot, what are you doing here?

Kamla is his father's girlfriend.

- Whose father's? - His father's.

He seems to have chosen the right girl.

What is the tension between Kamla and Sadhu?

The problem was between sister's father Devraj and Sadhu.

Sadhu thought that in bomb blast Kamla also died with brother Devraj.

But after seeing sister Kamla alive..

..Sadhu feels that she has come to take revenge from him.

What the hell?

I had believed you that you would finish Aditya.

But that Aditya cheated you and escaped.

Normally criminals break the jail and escape from our custody.

But this has happened for the first time..

..that an innocent boy cheated me and escaped.

Impossible. Without handing over Kamla how will you save Padma.

And without handing over Padma how will you save Anjali.

And yes, without Anjali how will you save your father.

Everything will happen..

..but first we need to find out that why Narsimha wants Padma.

- Where are you going? - To find Padma's story.

Oh God, he could not even eat peacefully.

And we three are eating.

We three should help him.

I will call my special friends and Ramesh you too call your friends.

- You are right, buddy. - How are you, brother Malesh.

- All is well brother. - Ask all the hooligans, rowdies..

..from Char minar to Chor Bazaar to get together..

..at Jyoti Lakshmi Janta Bar.

What is the matter? Is it someone's marriage?

Not marriage but a problem bigger than that.

Ask everyone to come there.

- Hello John.. - Yes my friend.

God wants us to help our friend Aditya.

And God will help you.

Gather all the brothers in truck..

..and without wasting any time meet me at Jyoti Lakshmi Janta Bar.

Sure Steve. Jesus is with us.

Now no one can stop us from winning.

- Amen. - God bless you my son.

Listen my brother, where are you?

On duty, brother.

Bring your gang of thieves..

..in Jyoti Lakshmi Janta Bar. I have some work.

Come on. Come on. Let's go.

Hey, listen. Breaking news.

They all are going to Jyoti Lakshmi Janta Bar.

We have received confirmed news. Change your get up and get ready.

As some customers woo girls in bar similarly someone like Padma.

- On Padma. - Yes sir.

Yesterday his men thrashed me.

I am sorry sir I told them..

- ..that Padma is with you.. - Don't take tension about that.

Just tell me what he wants from Padma.

Even I don't know that sir. At one time both were lovers.

But now he is planning to kill her.

- Hello.. - Listen Adi, come quickly to Jyoti Lakshmi Janta Bar.

- Janta Bar? Why? - Come and then you will come to know.

Adi..

- What is all this Steve? - They are all our friends.

All these friends will help us to save daddy, Padma, Kamla and Anjali.

I knew that you would do this.

- Come and hug me. - See..

I am not able to understand!

My dear warriors.

Just as we saw in Ramayana by Ramanand Sagar..

..that Lord Rama took help of monkey army to rescue Mother Sita..

But that fight was for truth.

But this army does not know me.

They do not even know why they are called here.

Today you all have proved to be true friends.

Hats off to you.

That is why it is my duty to entertain you all.

Drink chilled beer and have fun.

Drink, live and enjoy.

Sorry brother.

No one can spare alcohol for free and neighbor's wife.

- Our entire army has slept. - I will beat you.

I am not Lord ram that will take this army with bow and arrow for war.

Nor he is Ravana and neither Ramayana is going on.

I cannot understand how to save Anjali and daddy.

- You will go there to fight and we will enjoy snacks here. - You..

Have you seen your condition?

Now we will have to make a solid plan to save them.

Do tell us when you make it.

- I am telling you that. Just hear it carefully. - Wait, wait..

You all know rock heights area.

We will call everyone there. That is the best place for the plan.

First we will call Sadhu and ask him to get Padma..

..at 11 at Rock heights road number 1.

We will take Padma from him and hand over Kamla to him.

As soon as Kamla reaches Sadhu Kamla's men will attack Sadhu.

Then we will call Narsimha.

At 11:30 we will call him at lane number 2.

Kamla and you will attack Narsimha..

..and in this way we will save Padma and Anjali both.

- Next.. - Next?

- What are you doing? - I am writing your plan in detail.

Naughty fellow.

- Write the time correctly. - There is no need to say that.

I do not know how to fight that is why I will become planning in charge.

Forget it. First try to be a human being.

Next I will call up Anjali's father and hand over his daughter to him.

Then I will take my father with me.

Call Anjali's father at 12o'clock at road number 3.

Will you let your Anjali go?

Some love stories just become memories and not life.

He was so full of life earlier but now has become so sad.

What should we do to bring happiness on his face?

We will have to follow this plan immediately.

Tell me Raju what is the plan.

Tell me quickly who I need to call.

First call Madan Mohan.

Madan Mohan? There are so many numbers here. Whom should I call?

Third from last is his number.

- Hello.. - Hello..

Don't you know how to talk respectfully?

Hey, I do not respect anyone.

Quietly bring father at 11:30 at night at Rock Height road number 1.

Bring father there and take away your daughter.

- He has made that plan. - Yes of course.

He has made the plan and I have told you.

I know that you father and son are fraud.

If you know everything then why are you irritating me?

- Hey.. - Hey, stop shouting and come at 11:30.

Listen..he disconnected the phone.

- Who is next? - Sadhu.

- Hello.. - I am Sadhu speaking.

I am Ramesh Yadav speaking.

Yadav.. Rajpal Yadav.

Forget Rajpal Yadav but I am Ramesh Yadav speaking..your father.

- Hey.. - How are you talking?

I am talking with respect so you do the same.

Tell me why did you call?

Hand over the girl at 12o'clock at night to us.

Rock heights road number 3

Hand over the girl and take Kamla away.

- Whose plan is this? - Brother made the plan.

But Ramesh Yadav is delivering it.

Who is the next one?

- Hello.. - Who is speaking?

- Who are you? - I am Narsimha speaking.

At 11o'clock at night come to Rock heights road number 3.

Leave Anjali there and take away whoever you wish to.

Hey, hold on.

Who are you to call me on Aditya's behalf? How dare you?

Hey, don't talk about daring.

My balance is getting wasted. Disconnect the phone.

'The confusion started.'

'This drunkard Ramesh chopped Aditya's plan in such a way..'

'..that the problem doubled instead of getting solved.'

Adi had planned to call Sadhu at 11 and Yadav called him at 12

Adi had planned to call Narsimha at 11:30..

..but drunkard Yadav called him at 11

'Adi had planned to call Anjali's father Madan at 12..'

'..but Ramesh Yadav asked him to come at 11:30'

One minute. Your condition is such..

..that even alcohol would get intoxicated on seeing you.

It is climax time so do not confuse the audience.

I shall call.

Last dial means Narsimha's number. Right.

- Hello.. - Hello..

Hello sir I am planning in charge speaking.

There is some change in plan. ½ an hour ahead.

That means you have to reach at 11:30 okay.

Hey, by calling every 10 minutes will you shift time ½ an hour ahead.

He disconnected..

After that it would be Madan Mohan.

- Tell me. - Sorry uncle.

Don't talk nonsense but do more of work.

Nonsense? Do I talk nonsense?

There is some change in plan. Bring father at exactly 12o'clock.

Daddy? Who's Daddy?

The one who is with you.

- This stupid fellow. - You should not curse daddy.

Daddy must be feeling thirsty. Make him drink chilled beer.

This must be Sadhu.

- Hello.. - Hello Sadhu..

Sadhu? What nonsense are you talking? Are you playing a game with me?

Sir, you reach the same place at 11o'clock. Okay.

Earlier you had asked me to come at 11:30..

..and now you are asking me to come at 11.

- Is some kind of time pass going on? - No sir.

We do not have time to pass.

Have you gone mad? Hey, hello..

He disconnected the phone.

- This is called planning. - Have you done it correctly?

I am planning in charge. My plan never fails.

- Shall I tell you something? - Yes.

This phone tells last dialed number as first..

..and first dialed number as last. Just check it.

Oh no..

I thought last one would be first.

That means you spoiled Aditya's plan.

Hey Aditya has come. We will talk later.

'Ramesh Yadav had just spoilt Adi's plan..'

'..but Steve spoiled it further and completely.'

'Adi called Sadhu at 11..'

'..Yadav asked him to come at 12 and Steve asked him to come at 11:30.'

'Adi had called Narsimha at 11:30..'

'..Yadav called him at 11 and Steve called him at 12.'

'Narsimha got confused with entire thing..'

'..that where he has to go and at what time.'

'Last but not the least Adi had called Anjali's father at 12..'

..Ramesh Yadav called at 11:30..

..and now Steve had asked him to come at 11 at Rock heights.

'Ramesh Yadav had just spoilt Adi's plan..'

'..but Steve spoiled it further and completely..

We will do something. Don't take tension.

Has someone seen my phone?

- Take it. - Thanks.

Who shall we cal first?

Steve has explained the plan to everyone on phone.

What did I do? You called up first.

- I had said it right. - You do not know how to plan.

- Your plan was wrong. - I am saying that I was right.

- Who asked you to call Sadhu first? - He said so.

- Did I do it? - It was not his plan but mine was correct.

Stop it. Keep quiet.

Do you think all this is a game?

Three of you have spoiled my plan.

We are dead now.

What is this buddy? You have not written anything.

- That, I am.. - You are uneducated?

Oh God, where have I got trapped?

Sorry brother, we have made a mistake.

- But now.. - You need not think about anything.

- I know what I have to do. - I shall message.

Message carefully.

He is playing a game with us.

Hey, your son first called me at 12..

..and then at 11 and now he is messaging me to come at 11:30..

Hey, I am getting very irritated.

If he comes in front of me then I shall shoot.

- Listen to me. - Yes, brother.

Hand over this old man to him and bring back my daughter.

- Okay brother. - If anything goes wrong..

..then I shall shoot this father and son.

There is change in plan. Reach rock height at 12

This Aditya is very smart. If he is smart then I am smarter too.

I am a strong man with intelligence.

I have an idea. Let's reach the place before time.

This Aditya is changing time very quickly.

To know the exact plan we have to reach before time.

- Hey Baldy.. - Yes, sir..

..reach one hour before. That means at 10. Okay sir.

'With this started the exchange program.'

'Sadhu's men were bringing Padma wearing a veil.'

'Anjali's father Madan made Adi's father wear a veil..'

'..and were moving towards rock heights.'

'Narsimha too was bringing Anjali wearing a veil.'

There were different people with three of them but all had one goal.

That is rock heights.

Now from where did she come?

She always keeps troubling.

I do not know what connection I have with her.

What should we do now?

We will have to change the plan.

- Greetings sir. - Do not let anyone come here.

I will not even let a dog enter.

Arrangement for tonight has been made.

Wow! You have done an amazing arrangement.

First night in car. Naughty..

For many ages I was waiting for this moment.

Don't worry. Your wish will be fulfilled.

Kavita is now yours. Do whatever you wish to do with her.

I will keep you closer to my heart.

Now what do I do with this rope..

Tighten it, baby.

Brother, car..

- Hey, stop the car. - Stop..

Aditya, come.

Why has this baldy come in place of Aditya?

We have also come without our boss so similarly he has come.

Aditya, send her.

Do you think I am a fool? First you send.

Stop being rowdy. First you send.

Hey Kapoor, what is it?

You were thinking yourself to be Tarzan. Come on baby.

Open your mouth.

Now remain quiet.

Listen. I will send her and you send her.

- Send. - Okay send.

Go carefully.

'Everything is going wrong.'

'Sadhu's men had come to hand over Padma and take away Kamla.'

'And Madan's men had come to return Adi's father and take away Anjali.'

'What happened? Now Sadhu's men had Kavita..'

'..and Madan's men had Padma.'

Hey, go and get her.

Come on sit in the car.

Come on get the car out.

Hey, she is going that side.

'And Adi's father? Oh no, he is in Kapoor's car.'

'That means it is not just confusion but total confusion.'

'Run quickly and catch her.'

She tries to be smart. Come on. Come on sit inside.

Hooligans left from here so Kapoor start your night show.

Today is fun, my dear.

Your lust is coming out. Let it come out my dear.

My dear, give me a sweet kiss.

I had asked for kiss but she left after beating me.

Where are you going? Today I am saved from this witch.

Brother Sadhu, we got the girl.

I am coming to kill her.

Now, I will be at peace.

Brother, look at her.

Who are you all? Where is Kapoor and where are you taking me?

Quiet. Who are you and who is Kapoor?

- Does he work for Aditya? - Aditya is junior to Kapoor.

- Kapoor is Aditya's boss. - Actually..

She is irritating.

Hey, tell me quickly where are you?

Another big problem has come up, brother.

This girl is not Kamla but Kavita.

- Who is Kavita? - How do I know?

I think Aditya has a big gang and we underestimated him.

Now I have come to know that he has a boss named Kapoor.

I am talking about Kamla and you are talking about Kavita.

Are you trying to be smart?

I cannot become that, brother as I am not able to understand anything.

You wait. I shall get Kamla and then call you.

Okay.

- Hello. - Hello.

Uncle, I am getting baby.

Tell me where are you? I shall come there.

Nothing should happen to Anjali.

- Okay uncle. - Hey, who are you?

Padma. Customers call me queen of night.

Who are you all? Where is Aditya?

He handed you over to us.

He had said that he would come to take me..

..and would not hand over to you all.

Sadhu's men brought me here.

Where has Sadhu come in between?

The one who handed me over to you.

What is your relation with Aditya?

Till yesterday I had no relation. But today we are very close.

Why should I discuss my personal life with you?

- Are you Aditya's lover? - I am his part time girl friend.

He already has a girlfriend named Anjali.

- Do you know Anjali? - Do you also know her?

Stop the car. Please let me go.

- It is very important for me to meet Aditya. - Keep quiet.

- Keep quiet. - Please.

This girl is not Anjali but Padma.

She is saying that she is Aditya's part time lover.

I knew this would happen. That boy is very smart.

Girls are just a time pass for him.

I tried to explain Anjali many times but she does not listen to me.

Uncle, do not worry.

I will not eat food till I hand over Anjali to you.

I will not spare him. Come on.

Come, come out.

- Hey, is that bald man Aditya? - I do not know.

We have the girl that you want..

..but do you have Padma that we want.

- Yes, we have. - Great, they have Padma.

We do not have Padma but Kavita with us, brother.

Keep quiet. We know that she is Kavita but the fool does not know.

What are they talking?

We have Padma with us but do have Kamla with you?

- Yes we have. - What are you talking, brother?

She is not Kamla but Anjali.

Keep quiet you fool.

We know that she is Anjali and not Kamla but they do not know.

We will get Padma in return.

Kamla will leave from here and Padma from there.

- Go. - Enjoy.

Come dear Padma, your lover is ready.

Hurry up and move from here.

Let's go. Let's go.

Move on.

Sir, we have got Padma.

Hey, who is she?

What is happening? One problem is solved and the next comes up.

Sir that man made us a fool but you do not take tension.

I will get the original one to you.

Hey, she ran away.

- Come on catch her. - Catch her.

Hey, stop..

'There is total confusion and no one knows the solution.

'Who came to get whom and is taking whom.'

'Some people brought someone but now they are empty handed.'

We missed her, brother.

What will we do now?

Everything happened because of you.

If you were thin you would have caught her.

'Great dons have become joker.'

'Not dons but have become like servants.'

She might have kicked me but this is her style of romance.

Wife's call? Oh, God! Why has she called now?

What do I do now?

Where has she gone?

When will we find Padma?

Brother, she is there.

Come on.

Padma, I have come, my dear.

Come on sit in the car.

Drive the car fast.

Look Bansi, no one can escape from our hands.

My dear Padma.

Hey, who is he?

Tell me where my son is.

Brother, he is calling you foolish.

You are a fool.

He also seems to have some involvement in Padma's drama.

How do you know?

Have you worn the veil for fashion? Put it down.

Brother, she is some other girl.

Who are you?

Let me talk.

- Hello, brother Sadhu. - Did you find Kamla?

No brother, we found someone else.

'I think he is an expert in cheating.'

Just tell me whether I should come there or not.

No, don't come yet.

I will call you once I find Kamla.

I found her.

Kavita..

Its paining baby.

It will hurt me if you keep hitting at the same point.

What nonsense are you talking?

When I was romancing with you in the car..

..you hit me like this and escaped.

You cheat. The rowdies had kidnapped me.

Where were you then?

You left me and were romancing with someone else.

You mean the one who hit me..

..with whom was I romancing sometime back in the car.

Was it a demon?

She was not a demon but you are full of lust.

They were asking me about Aditya.

Aditya..and here.

How is it possible?

I will ask then when they will kidnap me next time.

Okay..cool down.

Now we have come to know..

..that the root cause of all these problems is Aditya.

Now just wait and watch as I will not spare him.

Just wait and watch. Come on.

I am leaving from here.

Kavita, not there but here.

Adi, look a van is coming from front.

- Hey Aditya.. - Hey, Sadhu..

Sadhu? I am Narsimha.

Where did this Narsimha come from?

How does it matter whether he is Narsimha or someone else?

We want Anjali and we have got her.

He is right. Send her quickly.

First send Anjali here.

First send her this side. Only then I will send her that side.

What is this brother? Some time back..

..we handed over Anjali to someone else.

He does not know that Anjali has been exchanged. Foolish.

Hey psycho, go..

Please I request you to go. Please..

- Go. - Go, go..

You walk so delicately.

Come..sit in the car.

Hurry up. Let's go from here.

Hurry up.

Yes, we are saved. We got Anjali back.

- Daddy.. - My son..

They had to hand over Anjali. How did they give you?

Have pity on my condition. Boys, is there anything to drink?

- Is this the time to drink? - Because my throat is dry.

- Shall we stop at the country bar? - Shut up! You idiot..

We made him a fool. We got Padma and..

He has made us fools. Who are you now?

I will finish him.

I will finish Aditya.

Why are you screaming? I am not deaf.

My ear drums will burst.

I have already gone mad. Oh God she screamed again.

Aditya cheated us again by sending someone else under the veil.

Brother, what is the plan further?

- You tell me. - Let's kill Aditya.

Your idea will cost you heavily.

How did you even think of killing Aditya?

Aditya is my lover and I will kill him.

I love Aditya.

Hello..

Enough of your drama. Don't try to be smart.

Your darling Anjali is with us.

She is not Anjali but Padma.

I want Padma so bring her quickly.

Don't start the confusion again.

- Tell me straight away that do you want her or not. -Yes I want her, deaf.

- You want her? - Yes.

I heard it then why did he call me deaf.

- Are you Aditya? - Yes I am the one.

What drama are you doing since morning?

Send us our girl and we will send yours.

Dad, you go and please remain calm even if he says anything.

What if Sadhu's gang killed daddy?

We are not bothered about daddy but nothing should happen to Anjali.

Go daddy. Nothing will happen to you.

Hey, send her.

Padma..

Stay away..

Please do not misunderstand me.

I got many chances to improve on my mistakes.

Please forget all the mistakes that I have made.

My dear Anjali is trapped in all this because of me.

But don't worry.

After saving her I will surely come to save you.

But till that time have patience. We will remain friends.

- Hello.. - I am Narsimha speaking.

- What should I do? - What else can you do?

You again gave us the wrong person.

Is that so? Then set it right.

Hey, you are making fool of us. I will not spare you.

I will not let you donate blood to your girlfriend who is with me.

- Is she with you? - Yes, of course.

For how long will you fool me?

Anjali is with Narsimha.

Hey, don't disturb me by making sound.

Just remain quiet.

How can she be with them? We had sent Vinisha with them.

First, we exchanged girls by fraud and they did it too.

Now we will give them original and they will give us original.

Padma is with us so you can take her..

..and don't forget to bring Anjali.

Send her to me and here is your girl.

Go Padma. I request you to please go.

Don't be scared. I will save you.

- Hey, take her. - Come on.

Come on, go. Go.

Anjali..

Kamla, Sadhu wants to kill you.

Either he will chop off your head or kill you with knife.

It depends on his mood.

I am his father..

Run..

Brother, Aditya is very talented.

Talented? What talent did you see in him?

Do you remember what he said about Padma?

Padma? She is part time girlfriend of everyone.

That is there. She had said that..

..he has a girlfriend by name Anjali as well.

You keep quiet.

That means that fool is his third girlfriend.

Brother, who knows how many girlfriends he has.

He can have many girlfriends because..

..now-a-days there are so many protections..

..that everything is feasible.

But one girl must be surely waiting for Aditya.

Brother, I think there is something special in him..

..that every girl wants to become his girlfriend and gets trapped.

She thrashed..

Where are you going? Wait..

- Catch her.. - Where will you go?

I will not spare you.

Greetings, sir.

What is it? Did you find Padma or not?

- I am going to catch her. - Hurry up and catch her.

Come on..

Stop the car on the side. Wait..

What happened?

Wants to go to the washroom.

- Who? - She..

Go with her.

You stay here and I will go with her.

Hurry up. Let's go in that corner.

Hey, that smart girl ran away.

She ran away. Catch her.. Catch her..

Hey, Stop.. Where will you go?

- Hey, stop.. - What going on?

Stop..

She escaped.

I made many mistakes and hurt you.

I am really sorry for everything.

Please forgive me. I just want you.

I love you so much dear. I love you so much.

- Get lost. - Adi..

What is it?

I cannot stay without you, Aditya. I love you too.

Come on let's get married now.

'I was already unlucky..'

'..but now I have become all the more unlucky.'

Leave him, leave him..

Get ready to die a merciless death.

Adi, Adi..

My child..

- Aditya.. - So many Padmas..

There is a lot of confusion here.

Who is this bald man?

Aditya, hand over Padma to me..

..otherwise no one will remain alive here.

Aditya, you have created a problem by cheating brother Sadhu.

Where is Kamla?

Aditya, I give you final warning of handing Padma over to me.

- Otherwise you will not be spared. - I will not hand over Padma to you..

..and you can take Anjali if you wish to.

Hey, is this Padma so important for you?

- That is not the case. - Now I have come to know..

that you are mad about girls.

Anjali, the matter is something else and you do not understand.

I don't want to. Go to hell.

I will marry Jayant. Uncle, let's go.

Anjali, listen to me please.

When I am with you then why do you need anyone else?

You are mine. We both will always remain together. I love you.

- Keep quiet, you witch.. - Calm down Adi.

I will kill you. I will kill him.

Keep quiet.

Hand over Padma to me.

Who is this Padma? What is your relation with her?

Of love.

- Uncle, you are a big flirt. - Are you a girl?

I am half girl.

What happened?

- Did you pick him up from waste? - Keep quiet.

Let's go Jayant.

He loves someone and is getting married to someone else.

This is limit of shamelessness.

But I do not love anyone else.

But I do, okay.

I am not in love with Padma but my son is.

Right father, that's me.

I love Padma.

No one can stop our union at any cost.

She is a danger.

Keep quiet otherwise I will not spare you.

- Are you a girl? - A girl.

So he is that.

He is the one about whom you were planning to marry.

Jagpati, I thought your son is..

..a real man but is a rascal who loves a man.

Mind your language.

If you say something wrong about me then you will be cursed, Madan Mohan.

I will curse you. Father, leave me. I will not spare him.

I am who I am. Padma and my pair is super hit.

Take him.

Now you will not marry him.

Maybe I am a drunkard and loafer but my son is not like that.

I imbibed bad habits in him.

But child you know that Aditya is an honest and kind boy.

Please don't leave her and go, child.

Do not consider me as your enemy.

Whatever, I did was for your good.

Do you know why I never came to meet you in rehab?

So that I stay away from Aditya and do not spoil him.

In fact Aditya used to spoil you.

- I.. - Just think it over.

How happy and healthy you were by staying away from Aditya for two years.

Look at your condition from the time he has come back in your life.

I love you, Anjali.

I wanted to help you to leave bad company..

..and get rid of your bad qualities.

Aditya..

Aditya, it is a good chance. Let's run away.

I love you. I love you, Aditya.

This girl does not love you.

- Let's go. - Get a side.

Who told you that I don't love Aditya?

It is my wish whether I hit him, beat him, scream at him..

..but I love him and he loves me.

Aditya is that person who shook the entire city just for me.

- I love you Adi. - Anjali..

Was the tension less that he too had to come now?

Let's escape from the side.

Move..

Listen, enough of your dog and cat fight.

- Quickly tell me where is Kamla otherwise.. - Wait..

If something happens to my daughter then I will shoot you.

Don't be a fool, uncle. He will kill her.

Quiet. Everything has happened because of you.

- I should kill you first. - Kill me.

I am the cause of all the problems. Kill me.

Kill me if you wish to. Leave Anjali.

What will I achieve by killing you?

If you die then who will tell me where Kamla is.

You are the biggest fool. You revealed the secret yourself.

Now I am sure you cannot harm me anyway.

Hey stop. Otherwise I will kill you.

Don't just speak. Kill me.

I said I will kill. Not you but her.

I will kill myself.

If I die then you will never come to know where Kamla is.

Leave Anjali. Otherwise shall I press the trigger?

Don't die now.

It is very important to get Kamla. I don't need her.

No. Leave her first.

But I have a condition that you will not hurt Kamla.

Hey, if I were not to do anything to Kamla then why would I let her go?

Anjali, run..

Catch them..

Anjali..

Aditya..

A person who is defeated in love usually kills himself.

But you destroyed the city and got your love back.

Because of you the most wanted criminal Sadhu was arrested.

An arrested Narsimha too in bonus. Love you Raja.

Are you okay, Adi?

Aditya..

..I am sure you will take care of Anjali better than me.

Give me your hand, child. From today she is yours.

For more infomation >> Rocket Raja (Thikka) 2018 New Released Full Hindi Dubbed Movie | Sai Dharam Tej, Larissa Bonesi - Duration: 1:59:21.

-------------------------------------------

PiPe - How is the equipment in Underwater Rugby? - Duration: 1:34.

How is the equipment in Underwater Rugby?

Underwater Rugby is a sport that combines both swimming, apnea, and contact,

and therefore, needs equipment which should be able to meet these needs.

The first element is the swimsuit.

Those we use are swimming, because in addition to swimsuit fulfills

the function of distinctive team, for this reason we always have

a white swimsuit and a dark one.

The other most distinctive element in rugby is the cap, which must have the same color of the swimsuit,

and they are from waterpolo, since they have the earmuffs

which serve to protect the ears.

Usually, we use two types of fins, some that are softer, that we usually use for training.

There are also fiber fins (harder).

The next essential element to play is the mask, which fulfills a double function.

At first, it allows us to see more than a normal swimming goggles, and second,

it protects us against impacts

In addition to the mask, we also use snorkel.

It has two functions, the first is that when we are on the surface we can breathe while

we continue watching the game, and it also serves as a mouthguard,

to protect us from impacts.

Last but not least, there is an element that only the male team uses,

and this time it has a unique function,

this is the shell, which serves to protect the most precious of the man.

For more infomation >> PiPe - How is the equipment in Underwater Rugby? - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bengali Actress Pori Moni Full Video Song make | পরীমনি | Pori Moni hot | porimoni | by Miya Miya - Duration: 7:45.

Pori Moni hot Video

For more infomation >> Bengali Actress Pori Moni Full Video Song make | পরীমনি | Pori Moni hot | porimoni | by Miya Miya - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Obama's CIA Director John Brennan Gets Hit With BAD NEWS After Calling Trump 'Immoral' - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> Obama's CIA Director John Brennan Gets Hit With BAD NEWS After Calling Trump 'Immoral' - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

Electrical Magic Part 2 | How electric phase tester or line tester works - Duration: 2:13.

Hello friends welcome in Techboook.

in the last video we saw...

the electrical current passed through uncles body

yet he did not fill the shock.

the answer for this is as per following three points

the first is uncle had wore shoes

hence he didn't fill the shock.

here shoes worked as insulator

that's why the circuit was not completed

so uncle didn't fill the shock

the second reason is

when i touch the uncle with tester

at that movement movement tester bulb glowed

and electrical current flowed from his body

still uncle didn't fill the shock

for this you will have to understand the circuit of tester

the tester circuit has 5 elements

first

metallic rod

second resistor

resistor has value nearly 1M ohm

third Neon bulb

metallic spring and last one screw

in the circuit resistance is 1M ohm

it works to limit the current

that's why the current which flowed from the uncles body

was very negligible.

hence he didn't fill the shock

third point is we both had worn shoes

still how did the neon bulb in the tester glow?

the answer for this is

the neon bulb in tester requires

a very small amount of current to light up

and that current was supplied by my body's capacitance

the bulb glowed

and circuit was completed

So friends this is how the electric tester works

so friends if you like this video

please like, share, and subscribe channel

to watch more such videos

thanks for watching guys.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét