Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 12 2018

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has supported me through these months or even years

I think there's no better way to say thank you than with music... so I have a little surprise for you

I'm gonna upload some of my covers to different platforms like Spotify, Apple music, iTunes

So you can stream them from there too, or even buy them.

There's one cover of mine, which has reacher almost

150.000 views (which is crazy for me)

And I thought it should be the first cover to upload to these platforms

and it's… Secret Love Song by Little Mix!!!

So, from TODAY you can search it everywhere and listen to it whenever u want. If you do this,

I'd love to see some screenshots on

Twitter, instagram, Snapchat… I'll leave my accounts down below. Every link is in the description box, but you can search it by yourself too.

I'm planning to release more covers so so so soon and

Some of them will be up on these platforms too... so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for your support, and I hope to see you here in every video

Bye

For more infomation >> BIG SURPRISE!!! - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

New Amazon Echo Deals, Alexa Review and Today Only Sale! -The Deal Guy - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> New Amazon Echo Deals, Alexa Review and Today Only Sale! -The Deal Guy - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Gollum 'He Wants It For Himself' Scene | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) CLIP - Duration: 4:54.

What are you up to?

Sneaking off, are we?

Sneaking?

Sneaking?

Fat Hobbit is always so polite.

Smeagol shows them secret ways that nobody else could find...

and they say "sneak."

Sneak?

Very nice friend. Oh, yes, my precious.

- Very nice, very nice. - All right. All right!

You just startled me is all.

What were you doing?

Sneaking.

Fine. Have it your own way.

I'm sorry to wake you, Mr. Frodo.

We have to be moving on.

It's dark still.

It's always dark here.

It's gone!

- The Elven bread. - What?

That's all we have left.

He took it. He must have!

Smeagol? No, no, not poor Smeagol.

Smeagol hates nasty Elf bread.

You're a lying rat! What did you do with it?!

He doesn't eat it.

- He can't have taken it. - Look.

What's this?

Crumbs on his jacketses. He took it!

He took it.

I seen him. He's always stuffing his face when master's not looking.

That's a filthy lie!

You stinking, two-faced sneak!

- Sam! - Call me...

Stop it!

Sam!

- I'll kill him! - Sam! No!

Oh, my... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to go so far. I was just so... So angry.

Here, just... Let's just rest a bit.

- I'm all right. - No.

No, you're not all right. You're exhausted.

It's that Gollum.

It's this place.

It's that thing around your neck.

I could help a bit.

I could carry it for a while.

Carry it for a while.

I could carry it... I could carry it.

Share the load... Share the load... the load... the load.

Get away!

I don't want to keep it.

I just want to help.

See? See?

He wants it for himself.

Shut up, you!

Go away! Get out of here!

No, Sam.

It's you.

I'm sorry, Sam.

But he's a liar.

He's poisoned you against me.

You can't help me anymore.

You don't mean that.

Go home.

For more infomation >> Gollum 'He Wants It For Himself' Scene | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) CLIP - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bitconnect ASMR - Duration: 0:55.

QUICKLY AND SILENTLY VOTE TO KICK EXCEPT OFF OF YOUTUBE

For more infomation >> Bitconnect ASMR - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

US Postal Service issues apology over missing mail - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> US Postal Service issues apology over missing mail - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Tweets Out Real Reason He Refused To Release Democrats' Rebuttal Memo - Duration: 3:36.

Trump Tweets Out Real Reason He Refused To Release Democrats' Rebuttal Memo.

The mainstream media got all wee-weed up (to use a phrase from Barack Obama) about a 10-page

memo penned by Democrats intended to rebut the blockbuster memo by Republicans on the

House Intelligence Committee.

The GOP memo, written by Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) and released last week, clearly showed

that Obama's Justice Department and his hand-picked minions at the FBI abused a surveillance

program in order to spy on President-elect Donald Trump.

Democrats (and their minions in the MSM) went into overdrive to dispute the memo.

So, Democrats decided to put together their own memo, drafted by hyper partisan lawmaker

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).

But they really didn't care if the memo was released — in fact, they packed it with

highly-classified information to make sure that it either wasn't released or that it

was heavily redacted.

Their intent: Bash Trump and Republicans for lack of transparency.

Trump saw through their little reindeer games and nixed the whole thing.

Right on cue, the Democrats played their already-exposed card.

"Mr. President, what you call 'political' are actually called facts, and your concern

for sources and methods would be more convincing if you hadn't decided to release the GOP

memo ('100%') before reading it and over the objections of the FBI," Schiff said

on Twitter.

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who had no role whatsoever in the House memo, said: "The

President's double standard when it comes to transparency is appalling.

The rationale for releasing the Nunes memo, transparency, vanishes when it could show

information that's harmful to him.

Millions of Americans are asking one simple question: what is he hiding?"

But White House counsel Donald McGahn said late Friday that Trump could not release the

Democratic memo because it contained "numerous properly classified and sensitive passages."

McGahn said to Nunes in a letter that the Justice Department had made the conclusion.

McGahn's letter included another letter from FBI Director Christopher Wray and Deputy

Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that identified "information for which national security

or law enforcement concerns are especially significant."

The two expressed concerns about the memo's release "in light of longstanding principles

regarding the protection of intelligence sources and methods, ongoing investigations, and other

similar sensitive information."

Trump, meanwhile, said he would release the Democratic memo if classified and sensitive

information was removed.

Nunes said in a statement that House Intelligence Committee Republicans "encourage the minority

to accept the DOJ's recommendations and make the appropriate technical changes and

redactions so that no sources and methods are disclosed and their memo can be declassified

as soon as possible."

And Nunes said Democrats intentionally "packed their memo full of sources and methods"

sensitive information about how the House committee recruits sources and uncovers information.

So, Democrats have been outplayed by Trump again.

You'd think they'd get tired of so much losing, but apparently not.

UPDATE: Trump is, no doubt, a big reader of The Daily Wire, and shortly after our story

posted, the president helped out by posting this tweet:

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Trump Tweets Out Real Reason He Refused To Release Democrats' Rebuttal Memo - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

How To Manifest Money The New Way - Duration: 7:12.

For more infomation >> How To Manifest Money The New Way - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Popotitos se Desnud0 en pleno programa en vivo | Enamorándonos - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Popotitos se Desnud0 en pleno programa en vivo | Enamorándonos - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Staten Island Ferry Scene | Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:59.

Hey, guys. The illegal weapons-deal ferry was at 10:30. You missed it.

Spider guy's here.

Not so fast.

Are you guys okay? My bad. That was a little hard.

I got to say, the other guy was way better with that thing.

I'm honestly...

I'm... I'm shocked.

- Freeze! FBI. - Don't move.

- Get on the ground. - FBI.

What do you mean, FBI?

- The Federal Bureau of Investigation. - I know, but what are they doing here?

Get out of the way. Get out of the way!

No.

Look out, look out, look out. Move, move, move!

- Move. - Get to the top deck.

We're getting out of here.

Activate Taser web!

You're messing with things you don't understand.

Oh, my God. What do I do? Karen...

...give me an x-ray of the boat and target all the strongest points.

Web grenade. Web grenade.

Splitter web, go.

Great job, Peter. You are 98 percent successful.

- Ninety-eight? - Yeah, Spider-Man!

No, no, no.

What the hell?

What the hell?

Hi, Spider-Man.

Band practice, was it?

Yeah, Iron Man!

For more infomation >> Staten Island Ferry Scene | Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

NEW LEGO CREATOR MYTHICAL CREATURES SECRET BUILD SNAKE VS JURASSIC WORLD STOP MOTION UNBOXING 31073 - Duration: 11:51.

Wow guys watch as we do a speed build animation of all three of these Lego

mythical creatures we've got the Lego mythical spider Lego mythical dragon and

the forth hidden build mythical snake

NEW LEGO CREATOR MYTHICAL CREATURES SECRET BUILD SNAKE VS JURASSIC WORLD STOP MOTION UNBOXING 31073

Wow guys great to see you again I'm so glad you came back today we have another

awesome Lego creator set this is mythical creatures I've already done the

dragon I've done the spider there is a troll I'm not gonna do the troll today

though they have a fourth secret one if you go to their website which is a snake

it's a really cool looking snake so that's the one I'm gonna be building

today I did buy three of these sets so I could build three separate ones and show

them to you all at once I'll have the dragon loose neck the snake and the

spider if you do want me to do the troll I'll make sure you leave it in the

comment section down below and then I will buy a fourth set so anyways let's

quickly see what it if you guys watch my other videos of it you will know already

but that's alright so one bag two bag three bags of Lego and three set of

instructions but like I said today I'm not gonna be using any of those I'm

gonna be going to Legos website they have a snake which is the fourth secret

build of this set so a lot of those the Lego creator sets they do have secret

builds on their website because they did ah I did a dragon one before and they

had a fourth one on the website so that was

okay let's go ahead and check this out okay so here is the Lego mythical

creatures this is the port secret one they only have instructions for three

but if you go on their website they have a fourth sub set of instructions this is

the mystical snake and it's almost like mix-up between a dragon and a snake so

let's go ahead and take a look at it ah we're gonna start at the back here

you've got like a flame coming out of the tail this back part of the tail here

will click up and down lock into different positions

you got a ball joint right there so you got 360-degree movement so you got a

ball joint here 360 degree movement a ball joint right there you got a big

ball joint here where the body part and two legs are so you got good movement

here too and then with the legs the legs are a little generic they are kind of

small so this thing's meant almost to be like on its belly there like a snake and

just have the legs sort of like moving back and forth like a similar to a snake

but it's actually using its legs so it's not really made to stand up you can see

the legs here are flat 360 degree movement on the ball joint there

got like the claws and then moving on to the body the middle on the body here

also has 360 degree movement over there and there is a good look at that and

then with the front of the body again ball joint here 360 degree

over there the front legs are similar to the back ones in there little tiny ones

but they do have ball joints there to move them back and forth and then the

neck here will lock into different positions so you could bring it all the

way down flat there or all the way up like that

this here is sort of put in to stop it if not you would pop it right off the

joint there you can see the like neck piece here and then the head 360-degree

movement on the head and the head is really cool like I said I mean this

looks like a mix of dragon and the snake so the front definitely looks like a

dragon here you've got the horns coming right out of the head here should be

turned in the back over there you've got green wicked looking eyes you got top

and bottom things the mouth does open way up like that and then it will close

shut like that'll do and like I said this thing is of mix between

a dragon and a snake really cool

hey guys it's time to enter the gates of Jurassic Park in check out the awesome

dinosaur zoo we have wow this is totally cool

okay so here is the awesome dinosaur zoo that you helped me bill okay they're not

all dinosaurs but the majority are we have the mystical snake from Lego

Triceratops Lego t-rex Lego Lego dragon in the back there we have a Lego t-rex

Lego and openness Rex over here we have a Lego brontosaurus for a pet asaurus

Lego Rex you can walk the spider another Lego dragon pterodactyl you guys enjoyed

this video make sure you guys click like and you'll see more fun videos this is

the drive button and the bell next to it to be notified when I make new ones also

check out my other playlists that you've got over a thousand videos the majority

are Jurassic world Jurassic Park King Kong Godzilla Power Rangers and

Legos you guys are totally awesome and I will see you

and today's secret word is the word

go ahead and put that in the comment section down below the video I know you

remember my club click the subscribe button below for a lot more fun video

also click the bell button to be notified every time I make a new video

click the boxes below for a lot more fun videos and if you want to see even more

go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> NEW LEGO CREATOR MYTHICAL CREATURES SECRET BUILD SNAKE VS JURASSIC WORLD STOP MOTION UNBOXING 31073 - Duration: 11:51.

-------------------------------------------

Every US Olympian Just Hit With NASTY News From Officials Overnight – It's OVER! - Duration: 4:56.

WHOA!

Every US Olympian Just Hit With NASTY News From Officials Overnight – It's OVER!

It's only been two days since the kick off of the 2018 Winter Olympics but it already

over for Team USA and not because of their lack of medals to bring home.

The games took off with a really disturbing start on multiple levels, from athletes publicly

slamming our administration, to the Olympic Committee making sure awards are not based

on merit, but diversity in skin color and sexual orientation.

Now, only the Olympians on Team USA were just blindsided by more bad news.

No sooner did the games begin, which these athletes have worked years to get to, they

find out it's over – for some even before they even had a chance to compete.

The Olympics is supposed to be about good sportsmanship, an impressive level of achievement.

Athletes who have made it to this point did so through their own hard work and dedication

to the sport – they weren't selected to be there by affirmative action.

The only thing that got one competitor or team of competitors in the door, was having

worked harder than those they were up against.

Sheer determination and skill level, not race, has put the best of the best athletes up against

each other, just how it should be.

However, it seems that many on Team USA have been poisoned by the Barack Obama era and

set the tone of racism, entitlement, and total divisiveness before they even got to South

Korea to compete.

It only got worse once they arrived and had attention from the world's stage.

That's when US speedskater Shani Davis declared a totally fair coin toss racist since he wasn't

picked to carry the American flag.

Gay Figure skater and medal winner Adam Rippon continued his spread of false claims and extreme

hate for Vice President Mike Pence who was there to show his support for him.

Downhill skier Lindsey Vonn's also continues to discredit our president, declaring herself

as "Captain America," not Trump.

Coming fresh off the heels of the worst season of America's former favorite sport, these

Olympic athletes should have taken note of what mixing divisive opinions into sports

does.

The NFL may never recover from having done that and now Team USA is feeling the burn

for themselves.

Americans are fed-up with this abuse of a public platform and entitled athletes souring

an enjoyable past time with their opinions.

People are proving that watching the sports isn't important to them and have found better

things to do with their time.

Like the NFL, the Olympics has suffered a devastating drop in ratings from Americans

not watching their team of Olympians compete.

This is unfortunate for the innocent athletes who didn't go to South Korea with any agenda

other than winning.

A few hateful competitors ruined it for everyone who isn't getting the support from back

home now since citizens aren't tuning in to take part of what the racist, anti-Christian,

and Trump-bashing athletes are doing and saying.

Ratings for the Winter Olympics opening ceremony and the first few days of broadcasts are in,

and the results are not good news for NBC as ratings have fallen significantly from

four years ago.

The numbers show that the opening ceremonies for the PyeongChang, South Korea, Winter Games

saw a ratings dip over the 2014 games in Sochi, Russia.

"Viewership for the PyeongChang Opening Ceremony was down over 10% compared to Sochi's

Opening Ceremony.

The number of viewers dropped from 31.7 viewers to 28.3 viewers according to Deadline,"

Awful Announcing reported.

"These numbers come off another dip from the Sochi games on the night before the Opening

Ceremony.

Those ratings from the first night of the PyeongChang Games were down a whopping 22%

compared to four years ago."

This means that ratings are going to have to improve over the next two weeks as the

games continue if NBC is to reach its viewership goals.

But that is not generally seen historically.

In general, ratings fall from the opening ceremony to the closing days as the high profile

competitions finish and the viewers tire of the coverage.

Perhaps it's even more than just the divisive athletes who have ruined the games.

The genuine level of competition has almost been destroyed by the US Olympic Committee

who is more concerned about diversity and giving awards out to fewer white people as

to promote fairness and equality.

Whatever happened to diversity being among people's skill level and picking from that?

It's the entire purpose of the Olympics anyway which has now been made dull under

this liberal agenda of fairness.

It's no longer enjoyable to watch when competitors are spewing hate anyway and the winners weren't

actually the best at their sport, just the right sexual orientation or race.

It's not even a competition at this point, it's just a ribbon ceremony where everyone

gets a participation prize and whiny athletes get all the attention for the wrong reasons.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Every US Olympian Just Hit With NASTY News From Officials Overnight – It's OVER! - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Truck driver charged after crashing into bridge, police say - Duration: 0:26.

For more infomation >> Truck driver charged after crashing into bridge, police say - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Zainab Murder-er Imran Ali Be Qusoor NikLa DNA Test Was Fake Urdu Website Revealed - Duration: 1:30.

LIKE this Video Plz

For more infomation >> Zainab Murder-er Imran Ali Be Qusoor NikLa DNA Test Was Fake Urdu Website Revealed - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Top things to do in Mendoza, Argentina - Duration: 3:39.

Welcome to Mendoza, my hometown!

Come along and I'll make it easy.

Easy as 1-2-3!

There's some places you can't miss:

Plaza Independencia in the heart of the city.

Stroll through Peatonal Sarmiento.

Parque General San Martín with over 1,200 trees.

Cerro de la Gloria with breathtaking views of the city.

If you love hiking, you'll love Potrerillos.

San Rafael is just 3 hours away from the city.

and considered the hub for outdoor activities with a stunning backdrop.

Looking for adventure? No problem!

Go white water rafting in Río Mendoza.

Get lost in Borges' Labyrinth.

Borges is an Argentine writer and this maze is shaped like a book to honor him.

This is amazing. See what I did there?

Or come relax in the country side,

surrounded by nature.

Foodies are welcome:

Flaky, buttery, and always delicious,

I like to start my mornings with facturas.

Mate is the traditional national infusion you must have.

Lomito is a classic steak sandwich.

Authentic BBQ with real meat.

It's finger lickin' good!

And for the love of sweets, have an ice cream every day!

I said, have an ice cream!

But Mendoza is all about wine with more than 1,500 wineries in 3 regions.

Here we are in Luján de Cuyo, a region known as the Land of Malbec:

the most popular wine in Argentina.

Mendoza has been growing wine for over 450 years

so you can't leave without visiting wineries for a tour, tasting, or a laid back lunch.

[Cinthia] It's so floral.

[The Tips Guy] It feels like a garden in my mouth.

I told you it was easy!

You just need to make time for it.

[Pam] Stop it, stop it Viky.

[The Tips Guy] Is it close enough?

(laughing...)

It's finger lickin'... (laughts)

[Naty] What are you doing?

Parque General San Martín...

[Cinthia] I'm supposed to... Right there? OK, I didn't know.

with over 1,200 trees...

I didn't. I didn't say it right.

[Chad] Just walk like a normal human being.

They left?

[Chad] Yeah...

For more infomation >> Top things to do in Mendoza, Argentina - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Anti-Trump Olympian Has HELL To Pay After His Disgusting Admission On LIVE T.V.! - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Anti-Trump Olympian Has HELL To Pay After His Disgusting Admission On LIVE T.V.! - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Jong Un's Sister Compared To Ivanka, Then Video From North Korea Silences Everyone - Duration: 4:12.

For more infomation >> Kim Jong Un's Sister Compared To Ivanka, Then Video From North Korea Silences Everyone - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Black Panther Box Office Predictions - Duration: 11:33.

Hello and welcome to this week's Movie Math

where I don't know about you

For more infomation >> Black Panther Box Office Predictions - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Boost Self Esteem Subliminal - Epic Confidence Levels - Powerful Positive Affirmations Hypnosis - Duration: 10:02.

I now always have strong epic self-esteem because I know I am worth it.

My contributions to society are worthwhile.

I now give myself permission to love myself.

I have healthy powerful self-esteem because I have confidence in my self-worth.

I now have self-esteem and confidence in my ability to make my own decisions.

I only need to rely on myself to validate my existence.

I now always have an epic high self-esteem because I know I am a worthwhile person.

I have much to contribute to the world, and others value what I do and say.

I now always respect myself and embrace the miracle of who I am.

I now have a healthy self-esteem and self-knowledge.

I now always attract good in my life because I am a good person.

I now change my thoughts to positive validation of myself, and the world changes around me.

My potential is now unlimited and limitless.

I now allow myself to be amazed at myself for my accomplishments and achievements.

I do good in the world, and I am allowed to feel good for that.

I now accomplish much in my life and this an even more powerful self-esteem.

I now always hold myself in high esteem because of what I choose to do.

I now always hold myself in high esteem because of who I am.

I now only rely upon myself to give me validation.

I now only need myself in order to feel good about myself.

My existence is justification enough to make my own decisions.

I am a gift to the universe.

I now always trust myself and my decisions.

I can now always rely on my decisions without fear or doubt.

I now always let go of any harmful attachments to past decisions.

I now make good choices and can trust my decisions about my future.

I now let go of my past and embrace a happy healthy future because I am worth it.

I now forgive those who have hurt me and I now mentally and emotionally rise above them.

I now have a wonderful self-esteem because I forgive myself and love myself.

I now see the best in others because I always recognize it in myself.

I now love who I am now and who I am becoming.

I now allow myself to feel good about myself.

I am loved and accepted for who I am.

I now give myself unconditional love so that I can give it to others.

I now always have a positive self image and an amazing self-esteem.

My being is now full of infinite love for myself and others.

My opinions and insights are always valuable and worthy of listening to.

I now approve of myself and that is all the approval I need.

I now radiate love and respect and it is mirrored back to me.

I now let go of any negative thoughts and cultivate an epic self-esteem.

I now love and support myself so that I can better love and support others.

I am surrounded by people who bring out the best in me, which I already know is wonderful.

My life is now congruent with my values.

I now reaffirm myself, my values and my incredible self-esteem with my actions.

I am always a person of high worth and I recognize all my good qualities.

I am always competent capable and confident and I have much to offer the world.

I now enjoy powerful self esteem so that I can reflect positive energy onto others.

I now accept myself unconditionally and always accept myself as I am.

I am always worthy of love respect and kindness.

I now ask my body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

I now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.You now always have strong epic self-esteem because you know you are worth it.

Your contributions to society are worthwhile.

You now give yourself permission to love yourself.

You have healthy powerful self-esteem because you have confidence in your self-worth.

You now have self-esteem and confidence in your ability to make your own decisions.

You only need to rely on yourself to validate your existence.

You now always have an epic high self-esteem because you know you are a worthwhile person.

You have much to contribute to the world, and others value what you do and say.

You now always respect yourself and embrace the miracle of who you are.

You now have a healthy self-esteem and self-knowledge.

You now always attract good in your life because you are a good person.

You now change your thoughts to positive validation of yourself, and the world changes around you.

Your potential is now unlimited and limitless.

You now allow yourself to be amazed at yourself for your accomplishments and achievements.

You do good in the world, and you are allowed to feel good for that.

You now accomplish much in your life and this an even more powerful self-esteem.

You now always hold yourself in high esteem because of what you choose to do.

You now always hold yourself in high esteem because of who you are.

You now only rely upon yourself to give you validation.

You now only need yourself in order to feel good about yourself.

Your existence is justification enough to make your own decisions.

You are a gift to the universe.

You now always trust yourself and your decisions.

You can now always rely on your decisions without fear or doubt.

You now always let go of any harmful attachments to past decisions.

You now make good choices and can trust your decisions about your future.

You now let go of your past and embrace a happy healthy future because you are worth it.

You now forgive those who have hurt you and you now mentally and emotionally rise above them.

You now have a wonderful self-esteem because you forgive yourself and love yourself.

You now see the best in others because you always recognize it in yourself.

You now love who you are now and who you are becoming.

You now allow yourself to feel good about yourself.

You are loved and accepted for who you are.

You now give yourself unconditional love so that you can give it to others.

You now always have a positive self image and an amazing self-esteem.

Your being is now full of infinite love for yourself and others.

Your opinions and insights are always valuable and worthy of listening to.

You now approve of yourself and that is all the approval you need.

You now radiate love and respect and it is mirrored back to you.

You now let go of any negative thoughts and cultivate an epic self-esteem.

You now love and support yourself so that you can better love and support others.

You are surrounded by people who bring out the best in you, which you already know is wonderful.

Your life is now congruent with your values.

You now reaffirm yourself, your values and your incredible self-esteem with your actions.

You are always a person of high worth and you recognize all your good qualities.

You are always competent capable and confident and you have much to offer the world.

You now enjoy powerful self esteem so that you can reflect positive energy onto others.

You now accept yourself unconditionally and always accept yourself as you are.

You are always worthy of love respect and kindness.

You now ask your body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

You now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.

For more infomation >> Boost Self Esteem Subliminal - Epic Confidence Levels - Powerful Positive Affirmations Hypnosis - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Entérate de cómo será la boda del Príncipe Harry | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Entérate de cómo será la boda del Príncipe Harry | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Put On The Armor Of God (GIF Music) With Unconditional Love Share Plz And Subscribe Xo !!!! - Duration: 2:23.

Finally,draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power.Put on the armor of

God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil For our struggle

is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities with the powers with the world rulers of this

present darkness with the evil spirits in the heavens.

Therefore put on the armor of God that you may be able to resist on the evil day and

having done everything to hold your ground so stand fast with your lions grid in truth

clothed with righteousness as a breastplate and your feet shod in readiness for the gospel

of peace

Finally,draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power.Put on the armor of

God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil For our struggle

is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities with the powers with the world rulers of this

present darkness with the evil spirits in the heavens.

In all circumstances hold faith as a shield to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil

one and take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit,which is the word of God.

Finally,draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power.Put on the armor of

God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil For our struggle

is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities with the powers with the world rulers of this

present darkness with the evil spirits in the heavens.

With all prayer and supplication pray at every opportunity in the spirit To that end be watchful

with all perseverance and supplication for all the holy ones.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét