Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 12 2018

- (sighs) Please remind me

never to go to Trader Joe's after 6 p.m.,

I literally had to fight

a Greenpeace volunteer for a parking space.

- You have to stop that.

You're gonna get in trouble. - I can't,

they're so green and peace-y.

- Alright, what do you want for dinner?

- Whatever works.

I just, I'm, gosh.

I'm so distracted about what happened last night.

- I know right?

- Yeah!

- The Property Brothers. - What?

- They were so good. - No.

- You know they're twins? - No, I know.

- You can barely tell them apart.

- No, no, no.

I'm talking about that when you were on top.

- Oh. - And I was like, boom.

Like, legs like,

bam, bam, hooves.

Like you're my Khaleesi and I'm like your dragon.

- Dragons don't have hooves.

- Yeah, but it's my fantasy so who cares?

That angle was awesome. - Mm-hmm.

- World class orgasm.

- You're welcome.

- World class.

Thank you.

- Yeah.

- So, what about you?

Is there anything you wanna tell me

about last night that you liked?

- Hold on.

Visual aid.

- Okay.

- Okay, do you remember that one part where

it was kinda like this and you were sort of like

- Tugging on your balls.

- Yes. - Mm-hmm.

- That part I liked, and then

you were also like doing this.

- The wrap around squeeze.

- Yes.

- Shaft grab.

- So good, what's it called?

- It's called the Van Damme.

- Oh my god, like Jean-Claude Van Damme?

- Yeah.

- He's the best.

- I know.

- Well anyway yeah, so I thought all that was really great.

Thank you for doing that.

- Of course.

Okay, I'm gonna go get changed.

- Okay.

- But, first I just want you to know that tonight,

- Yes.

- I want it from the back. - Okay.

- You're really saying like, hey wuzzup to my clit.

- What's up?

- In a 2/4 tempo (rhythmic tapping)

and then I wanna change the tempo,

where it's a 4/8 (fast rhythmic tapping)

and then like a Sprawling Dora, Alabama Slamma,

something like that. - Okay.

Sprawling Dora, straight into Alabama Slamma.

- Boom. - Got it.

I love that you know exactly what you want.

- I love it too, just call me boss lady.

- Hey, what do you want on your salad boss lady?

- Uh, no idea.

- Why would you?

The Van Damme.

(minimalistic jazzy music)

For more infomation >> Jessica Biel and Rob Huebel Talk Heat in the Kitchen - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Smeagol Kills Deagol | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) CLIP (4K+CC) - Duration: 4:57.

I've got one!

I've got a fish, Smeag. Smeagol!

Pull it in. Go on. Go on. Go on. Pull it in.

Deagol!

Deagol?

Deagol.

Give us that, Deagol, my love.

Why?

Because...

it's my birthday and I wants it.

My precious.

For more infomation >> Smeagol Kills Deagol | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) CLIP (4K+CC) - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Sunny, but chilly days ahead - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Video: Sunny, but chilly days ahead - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Just For Laughs Gags 2018 Part 7 - Try Not To Laugh Challenge - Duration: 3:36.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Best of Just For Laughs Gags 2018 Part 7 - Try Not To Laugh Challenge - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Coco | La Llorona (Lyrics & Translation) - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Coco | La Llorona (Lyrics & Translation) - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Displacements of Discourse and the Making of the Concept of African Oral Tradition - Duration: 46:30.

For more infomation >> Displacements of Discourse and the Making of the Concept of African Oral Tradition - Duration: 46:30.

-------------------------------------------

Rebuilding The Nation Following The Trump Administration - Duration: 7:06.

I want to take a few minutes here and address some questions that we have gotten on Twitter.

People send us questions using the #AskROF.

We always appreciate them.

Anytime we get the opportunity, we love to answer these questions.

Let's jump right into it here.

We have a question from Tony Montana @tmontana302.

Tony asked, "How long do you think it will take to rebuild the nation/world after the

Trump administration?"

That is a good question that actually has two completely different answers.

The answers are one, short-term, and two, never.

Let me explain.

The problems that can be fixed in the short-term.

Economic issues.

The Great Depression wasn't turned around overnight.

It wasn't turned around in four years.

But we're not yet, and I don't think we will be, approaching Great Depression levels of

economic disaster here in the United States.

Things are going to be unpleasant.

Things are going to be bad.

But, as we saw from George W. Bush's economic collapse, through the years of Obama, it can

happen in one administration.

Economic disasters can be turned around within four years, or at least put on a trajectory

to be turned around within six to eight years.

That is more than possible.

The advancements made in health care policy under Barack Obama in the first term show

that we can fix massive problems like mass numbers of uninsured people here in the United

States, so that can be fixed in the short-term.

Donald Trump doing away with the individual mandate from the Affordable Care Act.

That can be undone with the stroke of a pen when the next president takes office, assuming

it's not a backwards-thinking Republican.

So issues like that, yeah.

We've got time.

We've got more than enough time to turn those around.

Other problems.

Systemic racism stoked by the President of the United States.

The refusal of this administration to accept that science is true and that climate change

is real.

Issues like that, those two problems, those aren't going to be fixed in our lifetimes.

There is not a single person listening to this show right now who, no matter what we

do policy-wise, will live to see either of those problems fixed.

That is a very sad statement to make, and that includes myself.

But, with how awful things have gotten, with racists, people like David Duke, the former

Grand Wizard of the KKK, feeling empowered by Donald Trump, saying that they've got a

guy in Donald Trump.

They've got somebody in the White House who speaks their language, who talks like them.

These people, these horrible people have been energized in a way that, no, the next administration

can't undo that.

Neither can the one after that.

It's going to take a very, very long time to undo that damage.

And again, we won't see it in our lifetimes.

We'll see improvements, but I'm worried we're not going to get back to where we were, to

where we were making advancements.

Things weren't perfect, things were bad.

I mean, look.

Things were bad even before Donald Trump, but he has come along and made them so much

worse.

And on that second issue, the climate change, even during the Obama years, Dr. James Hansen,

who is one of the foremost climatologists in the world, he was one of the first people

to bring the issue of climate change to the attention of Congress in the 1980s.

When the United States signed under the Paris Climate Accords, he said, This is too little,

too late."

Too little, too late.

Donald Trump wants us to leave the Paris Climate Accords.

He's trying to get us out of it.

He actively denies that climate change exists.

His administration has proven time and time again that they don't give a damn about climate

change.

They have expelled scientists from their agency and literally replaced them with heads of

industry.

The same polluters that we're fighting against every single day are now running the EPA.

They're serving on advisory panels that were once stacked with scientists.

We can't undo that.

Every day that passes that we do not have an active climate policy, climate agenda in

the United States, irreparable damage is caused to this planet.

Not just the country, the planet.

The longer we go, the longer it takes to fix.

You know?

And the sick, disgusting, twisted part about all of this is that we could have solved this

during the Clinton years, before we really started seeing the evidence of climate change.

He didn't do it.

Bush, a guy who a lot of people actually think denied climate change, but he didn't, he did

admit that it was real, but he was an oil guy first and foremost, and so that's what

we got eight years of.

Obama said climate change is real.

It's a threat.

We've got to do something about it.

Here's a couple little policies I'll sprinkle out here and there, and then, when I hope

you're not looking, I'm going to increase drilling on domestic soil.

I'm going to increase coal mining permits in the United States.

Did you know that the Clean Power Act ... This is something I wrote about at DeSmogBlog.

The Clean Power Act, all of the emissions that would have stopped from that were actually

offset, because about a month after that Obama opened up acres upon acres upon acres of new

areas of the United States for coal mining, and the additional emissions from that extra

coal would have completely offset the savings from the Clean Power Plan.

So when a lot of people talk about, "Oh, the Clean Power Plan was such a great idea," it

was.

That was, but you didn't pay attention to the other policies because they didn't want

people to know about it.

And now, after that 20 years of inaction, we have a president who actively says that

this isn't even happening.

We shouldn't even pay attention to it.

This is stupid.

It's snowing up north.

Ha, ha!

How about that, global warming?

You can't undo that.

That's not going to be undone by the next president no matter who it is.

I mean, we could have Neil deGrasse Tyson as the next President of the United States,

with Bill Nye as his Vice President, and it's too little, too late at that point.

To quote Dr. James Hansen there, too little, too late, and that's what we're faced with

at this point.

For more infomation >> Rebuilding The Nation Following The Trump Administration - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

See Lala And Kway's Epic And Hilarious Dance-Off | BET Social Awards - Duration: 2:17.

- OOH, IT IS YOU.

CAME ON HERE LOOKIN' LIKE YOURSELF.

GO 'HEAD SMILE, CUZ IT'S TOP SHELF.

♪ MOTORSPORT, YEAH, PUT THAT THANG IN SPORTS ♪

♪ SHAWTY BAD, BAD, POP HER LIKE A CORK, POP IT ♪

♪ YOU A DORK, NEVER BEEN A SPORT, DORK YEAH ♪

♪ PULL UP, WOO, WOO, JUMPIN' OUT THE COURT ♪

♪ RIDE THE, LIKE A BMX ♪

♪ NO, NO WANNA BE MY EX NO ♪

♪ I LOVE WHEN HE GO ON TOUR CUZ HE ♪

♪ GET UPSET OFF, I TURN OFFSET ON ♪

♪ I TOLD HIM THE OTHER DAY ♪

♪ MAN, WE SHOULD SELL THAT PORN ♪

♪ YEAH, CARDI B, I'M BACK, ♪

♪ I DON'T WANNA HEAR I'M ACTIN' DIFFERENT ♪

♪ SAME LIPS THAT BE TALKIN' 'BOUT ME ♪

♪ IS THE SAME LIPS THAT BE ♪

♪ OOH, HEY, HEY, OKAY, OKAY ♪

♪ I WANT Y'ALL TO DO THIS, DO THIS DANCE NOW ♪

♪ JUJU ON THAT BEAT, JUJU ON THAT BEAT ♪

♪ JUJU ON THAT, JUJU ON THAT, JUJU ON THAT BEAT ♪

♪ NOW SLIDE, DROP, HIT THEM FOLKS, DON'T STOP, AY ♪

♪ DON'T STOP, AY, DON'T STOP ♪

♪ I JUST WANNA ROLLY ROLLY ROLLY WITH A DAB OF RANCH ♪

♪ I ALREADY GOT SOME DESIGNER TO HOLD UP MY PANTS ♪

♪ I JUST WANT SOME ICE ON MY WRIST ♪

♪ SO I LOOK BETTER WHEN I DANCE ♪

♪ HAVE YOU LOOKIN' AT IT, PUT YOU IN A TRANCE ♪

♪ YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, ♪

(HIP HOP MUSIC)

♪ I GOT ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT ♪

♪ M'S IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, YEAH ♪

♪ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, YEAH ♪

♪ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, YEAH ♪

♪ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, YEAH ♪

♪ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, YEAH ♪

♪ IN MY BANK ACCOUNT, YEAH ♪

♪ I GOT (BOOM) ♪

For more infomation >> See Lala And Kway's Epic And Hilarious Dance-Off | BET Social Awards - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

8 Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Bollywood Fans | 2018 - Duration: 3:38.

8 Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Bollywood Fans | 2018

For more infomation >> 8 Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Bollywood Fans | 2018 - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

C-Buchstabenlied für Kinder - ABC Song Deutsch | instasmart KIDS - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> C-Buchstabenlied für Kinder - ABC Song Deutsch | instasmart KIDS - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

How Melatonin Can Help You Sleep and Feel Better - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> How Melatonin Can Help You Sleep and Feel Better - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Dani Ceballos Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:41.

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Dani Ceballos Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Выставка в детском саду. Exhibition in a kindergarten. - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Выставка в детском саду. Exhibition in a kindergarten. - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

El Reloj Gigante Ghibli | Japón - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> El Reloj Gigante Ghibli | Japón - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Download Android Reskin Packs | 450 Source Code Android with Admob, Assets, Ebook, Video & Bonus++ - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Download Android Reskin Packs | 450 Source Code Android with Admob, Assets, Ebook, Video & Bonus++ - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Ai Akash - Emran Chawdhury / New Bnagla HD Song / Bulbul Audio / New Bangla Music Video 2018 - Duration: 4:41.

Please Subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> Ai Akash - Emran Chawdhury / New Bnagla HD Song / Bulbul Audio / New Bangla Music Video 2018 - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 307 - How to complete Level 307 on Homescapes - Duration: 5:09.

"Homescapes Level 307 - How to complete Level 307 on Homescapes"

"How to beat level 307 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes Level 307"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 307 - How to complete Level 307 on Homescapes - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use Palette Gear In Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere (Review) - Duration: 13:10.

Hey guys it's been a while since my last tech review which was for the Canon g7x II.

This right here is a modular device that will help you edit photos and videos much faster

than before!

Let's say you use Photoshop, Lightroom or Premiere.

This beautiful tech piece allows you to create links between your most used commands in these

softwares and assign them to any of these physical buttons, sliders or dials which can

be re-arranged at any point as you wish.

If you want to brighten up the photo, you can use one of the dials, if you want to change

the contrast, you can use one of the sliders.

It's so easy, I'm gonna tell you more details so stick with the video.

So, I need to mention that I was not payed for this review, but the amazing team from Palette

sent me this Expert Kit in exchange of an honest review on my YouTube channel.

So, first of all thanks Pallete Gear for reaching out to me and sending this product.

I am a person who enjoys music, technology, buttons, sliders.

Actually, some while ago , before I started photography, I was a DJ and a music producer

for a few years.

So I have to say that being able to use this tool with my favorite photo editing apps and

also having the option to change the volume of the music using a slider on my desk is

pretty awesome, because yes, you can link apps like Spotify for example to this device!

So, let's take a closer look at the product that is helping me to work faster in Lightroom,

Photoshop and Premiere.

The built quality of the product is very good, it really feels premium in the hands and the

modules are made from quality aluminium.

You can build up the kit as you wish, every module has some contacts and magnets so the

links are created in a safe and easy way.

The rubber at the bottom of each module makes the whole kit very stable and the fact that

you are in control when building your kit is really nice.

It's fully customizable.

This is the brain behind Palette, the core of the kit.

It has a display panel which shows you the logo of the software you are using in that moment.

The flickering that you see right now is not visible in real life, this is just the refresh

rate of the DSLR that I'm using to record this video, so don't worry about it.

Pallete is powered through a USB cable so make sure you have a free slot in your laptop

or PC.

The software that controls all the settings for your kit is called PalleteApp, it allows

you to create different profiles for each app that you use and it also allows you to

change the LED color for every single module that is connected.

The coolest thing is that you can set a color for each profile that you use so that you

will identify it more easily when working, just by looking at the color.

So here I am in Lightroom, with my best winter photo in 2018 until this point, I open the

Palette App, and right now it's showing me the configuration that I built on my desk.

If for example I disconnect one of the modules the app is updating in real time and it shows

me instantly if I linked the module in a different place.

So what you have on the desk, is reflected in the app as well.

Let's see, I have this slider connected to the Exposure, but the second slider is

connected to Tint.

I want to change this and replace it with the Contrast slider.

I click once on the module and as you can see I can choose any function that is present

in Lightroom and assign it to this slider.

So I choose Contrast, click done, and the slider just changed into Contrast.

Let's try this out now.

When I push the first slider to the right the exposure is increased, I drag it to the

left and the exposure will be decreased.

So let's find an optimum position for it, and then use the second slider to increase

the contrast.

Now, what happens is that when I push the slider all the way to the right or left side,

the same thing is gonna happen on the screen as well with the slider.

But maybe I want to have even more control over the contrast slider so I open up the

Palette App I click on the slider that I want to change, click on Advanced and here I can

enter -50 and +50 to limit the movement of the slider.

So now..

If I push the slider all the way to the left, the movement will be limited at -50.

Same thing happens when I move all the way to the right, the value stops at +50.

This helps if you want to have a better precision on the slider movement.

Ok, I want to set-up the links for all the dials, so I'm gonna put the Highlights on

the first one, the Shadows on the second one and the Clarity on the third slider.

Let's do a test, I can control the highlights with this dial, the shadows with this one

and I have the clarity on the third one.

Really easy to handle.

The dials have two different functions, they can adjust sliders and they can reset values.

Just as a quick tip, if I want to reset any of these knobs to their initial state, I will

press down each of them and they will return to zero.

So many cool things about this product..

And I'm not finished yet.

Let's go back to the app, I still have 2 free buttons that I can link to something.

Let's choose this one, using the keyboard mode here.

I will create a shortcut so that everytime I press this button I will open up the export dialog box.

I mean… this one: File - Export.

The shortcut for this is: CTRL + SHIFT + E. So I go back to the app, choose the keyboard

function for this button, hold down CTRL, SHIFT and E, click DONE and it should work now.

I switch back to Lightroom, I push the button..

And here comes the export panel.

Awesome, right?

So you will ask me now..

But Criss, what good is a device like this if I have just 3 dials, 2 buttons and 2 sliders?

I wanna be able to link some more functions.

Well… here comes the magic.

Open the app and you'll see a + sign here, it allows you to add another profile, you

just choose the app for it, Lightroom in my case.

I mapped some functions here that are related to color toning.

I have the split toning sliders here, highlights and shadows, and the corresponding saturation

sliders for each of them, here on these 2 dials.

I also added the Saturation from the basic panel.

And here on the left side, I added the Export function as well.

I go back to the first profile that I created and I click on the unassigned button.

Then I choose the Function Switching here, choose Next Profile and I make sure "Skip

profiles of other applications" is ticked.

I will also change the LED lights for all the modules to be Orange because this way

I will know that this is my Color Toning Profile and the blue one is for the Basic adjustments.

Notice that when you add the Next Profile function to one of the buttons, it's added

on both existing profiles.

Which is awesome, because right now if I press it, it will switch between them.

I can also switch back to Lightroom and the button will work just fine.

Notice how the colors are changing here and also the name of the profile appears on the

LCD right here.

The cropping angle is another important aspect when editing so I will create a new profile

very quick that cotains only the crop angle function and that will help me adjust the

photo for the straight horizon if I need it.

And for this profile I choose a general green for the LED colors.

If I want to rename any profile I just double click on top and write anything that I want

here.

So let's test all these functions now just to demonstrate how quickly I can edit a photo

without using the keyboard.

I will reset the photo, I switch to the basic profile using this button and let's start with the exposure.

I will add some contrast to the photo using the second slider, lower the highlights value,

raise up the shadows, and add just a bit of clarity to the photo.

Ok, switching to the toning profile here, I will choose a light blue for the highlights

and push the saturation up…..

And then choose an orange for the shadows and also raise the saturation for it.

I want to lower the main saturation slider to a negative 25, and when I am ready..

I just proudly hit the export button and from here I could really just choose one of the

presets and when I'm done I press Export and the file will be saved.

And all these just happened in under 1 minute.

Ok so that was the Lightroom setup, you can even access the Palette Community online where

you will find lots of other profiles created by users that are totally free to use.

Jumping into Photoshop now, with the same procedures you can customize things like the

brush size, hardness, brush flow, there are so many options to use that I cannot cover

them all in this video because everything can become so complex with Palette, but in

the same time so fun to play with.

By the way, if you want to see how I edited this photo in Lightroom check the tutorial

in the card right now.

An intereresting feature that I absolutely love is using the smart adjustments.

So let's say I choose Smart Brightness for the first slider and Smart Contrast for the

second slider.

When I hit Done, Photoshop creates a smart filter that contains the Brightness and Contrast

commands and I can control them separately using the sliders.

Let's say I create a new layer now, take the brush and demonstrate how these shortcuts

can help you.

First I can make my brush bigger or smaller with this dial.

Let me show you…

small brush...and… big brush…

Next, I can set the hardness, I dial it counter clockwise and the brush becomes smooth…

or I can turn it clockwise and the brush is much harder now.

When I usually set my hardness for the brush, I press ALT/OPTION, hold down the right click

of the mouse and move it upwards or downwards, and there's this red hot spot which becomes

very smooth or very hard at the edges.

And the thing is that you cannot have this option yet with Palette, but the team will

take this into consideration so they can implement it the future I guess.

Also, I mapped another nice function to one of the buttons on this profile, which toggles

the visibility of the selected layer In Photoshop.

Let's say for example that I add a hue saturation adjustment layer on top of the image.

I change the saturation, just to modify something.

And with my layer selected I can now press this button and the layer will be hidden.

I press once again and it will be visible.

And there are lots of other very nice features that you can add here in Photoshop.

I also use Premiere Pro, so I made a new profile and mapped some of the functions that I usually

use in my edits and I have an open project here, it's the intro that you saw in the

beginning, by the way, tell me in the comments if you enjoyed it or not.

So let me show you what I mapped here.

This is of course for the next profile, the second button is for the Razor Blade, the

sliders are used for Opacity and Exposure and then zoom, in or out on the timeline,

the jog wheel to navigate on the timeline more easily and the last dial is set on Go

to edit point.

On the timeline, if I select a clip I use this button to make a cut which is very handy.

I can use the first dial too zoom in or out, then I use the opacity slider to create a

point here at 100%, then I use the jog to move to the end of the clip and I lower the

opacity which of course creates a keyframe in the same time.

Now I have this clip ending softly with a fade out.

If I rotate this dial, the cursor will always jump to the first frame of the next clip.

As I said in th e beginning, you can also control apps like Spotify using Palette, so

for example I can use this button to start a track and then adjust the system volume

with this slider.

And I could also use this dial to navigate through the tracks in a playlist and if I

press down the dial, the highlighted track will start playing.

So here you go, you can be a DJ as well, just by using Palette.

Honestly speaking I don't have any negative points regarding the Pallette, it really is

a great product, it's fun and it's practical, I really wish to have the professional kit

oneday, which comes with more buttons, sliders and dials, but it's more expensive as well.

This is the Expert Kit, it costs $299, but you can check out all the prices, I will put

a link in the description if you're interested.

Well, I think that's all for now, thanks for watching this tech review, I'm Criss

and see you next time.

For more infomation >> How To Use Palette Gear In Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere (Review) - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Manmohan Singh Life Story - That will blow your mind - Duration: 2:08.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét