Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 12 2018

Skills and Abilities

Stealth When Aryla gets out of enemy's view, she becomes invisible. Her first attack breaks stealth and deals critical damage

Smoke Cloud Slows and blinds enemies inside a large zone

Assassin Surge Short dash. Briefly increases Aryla's movement speed

Death Slash Five decimating hits. Aryla first slashes one target then switches to closest ones around

Hero Gameplay

For more infomation >> Aryla Spotlight — Battle Arena - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Fire Truck Formation | Cartoon Video For Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:01:25.

Fire Truck Formation

For more infomation >> Fire Truck Formation | Cartoon Video For Toddlers | Nursery Rhymes For Children by Kids Channel - Duration: 1:01:25.

-------------------------------------------

Shapes Songs For Toddlers | Junior Squad Cartoons For Kids by Kids Tv - Duration: 14:25.

We are Shapes!

You can see us everywhere....

I'm a square...I'm a square.....

You can see me everywhere....

I have four sides...

I'm a Square I'm a Square

I'm a Circle...I am a Circle....

I go round and round and round....

I have no start i have no end

I'm a circle round and round

I'm a Triangle...Triangle

I'm a pointy little Shape

I have three sides....

I'm a Triangle.. Triangle

We are Shapes!

You can see us everywhere

I'm a Rectangle.. Rectangle

I got really long Square.....

I have four sides.

I'm a Rectangle.. Rectangle

I'm a Star I'm a Star

In the sky so so far.

I have five pointy arms

I'm a Star I'm a Star

I'm a Heart I'm a Heart

I'm so curvy and so smart.

I'm a really lovely shape

I'm a Heart I'm a Heart

I'm a Diamond.. Diamond.. Diamond

You can see me on a Ring...

I'm so shiny and so bright

I'm a Diamond.. Diamond.. Diamond

We are Shapes!

You can see us everywhere.....

We are Shapes..!

For more infomation >> Shapes Songs For Toddlers | Junior Squad Cartoons For Kids by Kids Tv - Duration: 14:25.

-------------------------------------------

Natalie - London Marathon story - Duration: 1:34.

I've always liked to challenge myself and do things for charity, so doing a marathon

was on my bucket list and has been for several years now.

So just before Christmas, I had an email from work saying 'did anyone want to take a place

in the London Marathon'.

Had four months to train, thought to myself 'yeah, why not'.

So I'm running this for a fabulous charity, they're called Waverley Care.

They support people with HIV and hepatitis C, and they cover the whole of Scotland, and

they only get one place in the marathon every four years, so it's really important for me

to make lots of money, and raise a huge amount so that they can support the people that come

to them for advice and information.

So to raise more money, as well as doing the marathon, I'm going to do Dry January and

if I can raise £300 by the end of January, I'm going to give up chocolate for the entire

month of February.

If I can raise £600 by the end of February, then I'm going to give up sugar for the whole

entire month of March.

And if I can get £1,000 by the end of March, then I'm going to run the marathon as a unicorn!

So please sponsor, me click the link and let's help me raise

a huge amount of money for Waverley Care!

For more infomation >> Natalie - London Marathon story - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Learning Colors With Soccer Balls Spiral Bridge For Kids Children Toddlers and Babies - Duration: 2:11.

Yellow

Brown

Green

Purple

Pink

Blue

Red

Orange

For more infomation >> Learning Colors With Soccer Balls Spiral Bridge For Kids Children Toddlers and Babies - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Shapes Song | Song For Children | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 1:04:29.

Shapes Song

For more infomation >> Shapes Song | Song For Children | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers by Kids Baby Club - Duration: 1:04:29.

-------------------------------------------

Rose Cake Recipe In Marathi | रोज केक | Valentine's Special Recipe | Cake Recipe | Archana Arte - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> Rose Cake Recipe In Marathi | रोज केक | Valentine's Special Recipe | Cake Recipe | Archana Arte - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Foods that can help you get pregnant - Eat these foods and get pregnant fast - Duration: 2:56.

Foods that can help you get pregnant

1.

Citrus fruits.

Not only are oranges, grapefruits and other citrus fruits one of the best sources for

vitamin C, they're also packed with potassium, calcium and folate—a B vitamin that can

help you get pregnant by regulating ovulation and creating a healthy environment for eggs.

2.

Leafy greens.

Eating dark green veggies like spinach, kale and Swiss chard is one of the best ways to

take in essential prenatal nutrients like calcium, iron (especially important when you're

menstruating) and folate, which also protects against birth defects in the brain and spine

that can develop in the first few weeks of pregnancy.

3.

Avocados.

A great way to eat it: Spread one-third of an avocado on multigrain toast and drizzle

with olive oil, another known fertility booster.

It contains a high concentrate of vitamin E, which is known to stabilize and protect

cells from oxidative damage, a plus for women with PCOS or diabetes.

4.

Greek yogurt.

You probably thought sticking to low-fat dairy is the healthier choice, but that's not

the case when you're trying to boost your fertility.

Luckily, it only takes one daily serving of full-fat dairy to improve fertility odds,

so grab a container of Greek yogurt for breakfast or an afternoon snack.

5.

Eggs.

The crown jewel to any TTC diet, organic eggs are packed with a high concentrate of vitamins

and minerals, along with amino acids like choline, which improves follicle quality.

Like folate, it helps prevent neural tube birth defects and aids in brain development.

And don't forget to keep the yolk—that's where the good stuff is.

6.

Walnuts.

All nuts have their benefits, but they're not all created equal.

Walnuts are high in fiber and one of the only vegetarian foods that contain omega-3.

Plus, they're filled with magnesium, which helps produce progesterone and increase blood

supply to the uterus, helping with fertility.

Magnesium can also ease morning sickness symptoms that women typically face in the first trimester.

For more infomation >> Foods that can help you get pregnant - Eat these foods and get pregnant fast - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Waz Mahfil By Mufti Mehdi Hasan Jessorei (Bangla Waz Islamic) 02 - Duration: 1:19:06.

Bangla Waz Mahfil By Mufti Mehdi Hasan Jessorei (Bangla Waz Islamic) 02

For more infomation >> Bangla Waz Mahfil By Mufti Mehdi Hasan Jessorei (Bangla Waz Islamic) 02 - Duration: 1:19:06.

-------------------------------------------

Vroom Vroom! Justin Bieber leaves the studio in blue Lamborghini in Los Angeles - Duration: 1:45.

Hit the subscribe button and press the bell icon to get more take videos

Justin Bieber leaves recording studio in LA behind the wheel of new blue Lamborghini as he heads to in-n-out burger

The 23 year old singer was spotted leaving a recording studio in Los Angeles on Friday behind the wheel of a new electric blue

Lamborghini the Canadian native made a late-night pit stop at an an outburst

Dressed in all black for his studio session on Friday night

the baby artist sported a 5 o'clock shadow and had his blonde locks stuffed underneath the baseball cap that said Rumble a

Lion patch could be seen on the breast of his hoodie while the pop star

Also wore a silver ring in the shape of a wolf's head on his finger

Justin walked to his car in a pair of Reeboks ox knickers priced at a whopping eight hundred forty dollars

Justin took his sleek Lamba for a spin through the in-n-out drive-through after his recording session according to Instagram

Despite being out and about in Los Angeles on Friday night

Selena Gomez wasn't in the passenger seat

The couple were recently spotted making out after a wrecks Orange County concert at El Rey theater on Thursday night

Earlier that same day the sorry singer was photographed in West Hollywood grabbing a smoothie at earth bar

He was greeted by a female fan and asked to pose for a photo with her infant daughter

bieber kindly obliged and the mum later posted on instagram saying what a sweet guy justin bieber is

He truly was a kind and class act I might even be

For more infomation >> Vroom Vroom! Justin Bieber leaves the studio in blue Lamborghini in Los Angeles - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

"Still Alive" Played on 10 Guitars and 2 Python Revolvers (feat. GLaDOS) in Rust - Duration: 4:16.

Hello, and...

Again, Welcome to the Aperture Science

Computer-aided Enrichment Center.

We hope your brief detention in the Relaxation Vault

Has been a pleasant one.

Your specimen has been processed

And we are now ready to begin the test proper.

Please proceed to the chamber lock.

To ensure the safe performance of all authorized activities

Do not destroy vital testing apparatus.

The Enrichment Center apologizes for this clearly broken test chamber.

For your own safety

And the safety of others

Please refrain from...

Hello?

What are you doing?

Where do you think you're going?

I'm not angry

Just go back to the testing area.

It's not too late for you to turn back.

I'm not kidding now.

Turn back or I will kill you.

This is your fault.

It didn't have to be like this.

♪ This was a triumph ♪

♪ I'm making a note here ♪

♪ Huge success ♪

♪ It's hard to overstate my satisfaction ♪

♪ Aperture Science ♪

♪ We do what we must because we can ♪

♪ For the good of all of us ♪

♪ Except the ones who are dead ♪

♪ But there's no sense crying over every mistake ♪

♪ You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake ♪

♪ And the science gets done ♪

♪ And you make a neat gun ♪

♪ For the people who are still alive ♪

♪ I'm not even angry ♪

♪ I'm being so sincere right now ♪

♪ Even though you broke my heart and killed me ♪

♪ And tore me to pieces ♪

♪ And threw every piece in to a fire ♪

♪ As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you ♪

♪ Now, these points of data make a beautiful line ♪

♪ And we're out of beta ♪

♪ We're releasing on time ♪

♪ So I'm GLaD I got burned ♪

♪ Think of all the things we learned ♪

♪ For the people who are still alive ♪

♪ Go ahead and leave me ♪

♪ I think I prefer to stay inside ♪

♪ Maybe you'll find someone else to help you ♪

♪ Maybe Black Mesa ♪

♪ That was a joke ♪

♪ Haha. Fat chance ♪

♪ Anyway, this cake is great ♪

♪ It's so delicious and moist ♪

♪ Look at me ♪

♪ Still talking, when there's science to do ♪

♪ When I look out there ♪

♪ It makes me glad I'm not you ♪

♪ I've experiments to run ♪

♪ There is research to be done ♪

♪ On the people who are still alive ♪

♪ And believe me I am still alive ♪

♪ I'm doing science and I'm still alive ♪

♪ I feel fantastic and I'm still alive ♪

♪ While you're dying, I'll be still alive ♪

♪ And when you're dead, I will be still alive ♪

♪ Still alive ♪

♪ Still alive ♪

Thank you for participating in this Aperture Science Computer-aided Enrichment Activity.

Good bye!

For more infomation >> "Still Alive" Played on 10 Guitars and 2 Python Revolvers (feat. GLaDOS) in Rust - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 305 - How to complete Level 305 on Homescapes - Duration: 5:14.

"Homescapes Level 305 - How to complete Level 305 on Homescapes"

"Homescapes Level 305"

"Homescapes how to complete level 305"

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 305 - How to complete Level 305 on Homescapes - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Hickory Dickory Dock | Little Red Car Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers by Super Kids Network - Duration: 13:00.

Tick tock Tick

Tick tock Tick

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck one

The mouse went down.

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck two

And down he flew

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck three

And he did flee

Hickory dickory dock.

Tick tock Tick . Tick tock Tick

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck Four

He hit the floor

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck Five

The mouse take a dive

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck six

That mouse he split.

Hickory dickory dock.

Tick tock Tick . Tick tock Tick

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck seven eight nine ten eleven

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

As twelve bells rang

The mousie sprang

Hickory dickory dock.

Hickory dickory dock.

'' Why scamper?'' asked the clock,

You scare so i have to go!

Hickory dickory dock.

Tick tock Tick . Tick tock Tick

Hickory dickory dock the mouse ran up the clock.

The clock struck one

The mouse went down.

Hickory dickory dock.

For more infomation >> Hickory Dickory Dock | Little Red Car Cartoons | Nursery Rhymes For Toddlers by Super Kids Network - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

Places To Visit In Canada- Check out the destinations you must visit in Canada with HotelQuickly TV - Duration: 1:04.

Hey fellow Canadians and Natalie Glebova

You might remember me as Miss Canada who won Miss Universe back in 2005. The long weekend is here to celebrate

Family day so grab your passports pack your bags and get your family together for a little adventure

My family and I love to travel check out our favourite destination

So why don't you poke yours with hotel quickly we offer the best

last-minute booking deals on hotels and US Canada and around the world just go to

The Google Play Store or the App Store and download the hotel quickly app happy travelling guys

Thank you for watching. Don't forget to subscribe to our Channel

For more infomation >> Places To Visit In Canada- Check out the destinations you must visit in Canada with HotelQuickly TV - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

How Big Does a New-Build Apartment Need To Be? - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> How Big Does a New-Build Apartment Need To Be? - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

L'Isola dei Famosi 2018 rinviata: ecco perché | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> L'Isola dei Famosi 2018 rinviata: ecco perché | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

PARODY | Top 35 Parody Việt nhiều lượt xem nhất | NVH | (2/2018) - Duration: 11:21.

For more infomation >> PARODY | Top 35 Parody Việt nhiều lượt xem nhất | NVH | (2/2018) - Duration: 11:21.

-------------------------------------------

L'Isola dei famosi 2018, svelato chi ha fumato droga con Francesco: indizi shock | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> L'Isola dei famosi 2018, svelato chi ha fumato droga con Francesco: indizi shock | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla Vision News Today 12 February 2018 Bangladesh Update Bd News Bangla News All Bangla - Duration: 13:03.

bipu news

For more infomation >> Bangla Vision News Today 12 February 2018 Bangladesh Update Bd News Bangla News All Bangla - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

Whisky Seminar - Duration: 2:10.

Hello girls and boys!

I'm standing here in Vienna, 9th district in front of the scrubber fountain,

that used to be the outlet well of the Vienna aqueduct.

Here are the women who did the laundry

their water was brought in large vats

and the eatery in the background the Highlander

here is a whiskey seminar which will

start soon and if possible I will also have a short sequences and yes.

What will happen? Explanation how whiskey is made, respectively

Tastings and of course you can taste some sip

and therefore it is not advisable afterwards to drive home.

Yes that is it so far and I am pleased already on the whiskey seminar and

if i can not shoot anymore there is as always, only one thing is left to say

STAY UP!

And see you in the next video!

It will start soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét