Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 12 2018

comes from the left

left

go on

keep going

YES BABY!!!

*hysterical screaming*

that's how I want to see that

"funny laugh"

that was not bad

there

yes

one shot?

yes, one shot is a bit ridiculous

that is already hard, one shot..

once again

frontal we have no chance

open eyes

yes of course.. . get out!

the Hellcat hunts us

yes

we have lost our vehicle again

it's a bit ridiculous

we try to hunt the Hellcat but she hunts us. .

she licked blood

we still catch him

look to the right, I look to the left

he's running here, right of you

very good

nice shot, a clean head shot

yes with the pistol on the distance

I love this weapon.. . I do not know why

we grab the tank, let's go there

I'm running ahead

thank you very much for the flowers

if you get close enough

shoot him off with 2 Bazooka shots

he does not survive that

he has a weapon?

no, but the other one

he does not get the weapon

still waiting

there there

do not shoot yet

now

nooo

do not shoot yet

now!!

I can not

get out, we are hit!

go behind the wall

next Hellcat

second Hellcat

I do not care about shooting

not at the window

do not look through the window

he shot downstairs

now he has shot up

now! stop!

back again

still

yes stay that way

keep going

you are the best

very beautiful

that was it

if he looks out the top.. .

there

there

ha ha ha

clean

that was good

we capture the vehicle

now we go hunting

I drive

you drive

we beat them

we can not do it

there he is

get out

run

very good

do you have a good shot angle? i hope

yes

well then

I look to the left

yes

good, that's how we want to see that

let's shoot them

he is running there

now come the first ones

I have the first one

he stands behind the tree

clean

yes

get out of here

watch out

I have it, it comes a vehicle

I'll do it

you have to be careful there

I'll do the rest here

thats my job

they have you?

no

I was just so scared

he was standing next to me

and he did not move

be careful there comes one more!!

do yo have him ? he has camped there now!

is this all serious?

yes he killed me with the knife!

now it got him

do you want to continue?

no

you want me to go on it?

yes, you always wanted to.. .

I repair

the lighting conditions are stupid

I can not see

our friend with the knife has just tried

they come storming us!!!

there comes one more, where do they come from?

exactly

I hate that

16 to 0, looks good on you

there are still some

*hysterical screaming*

hurrraaaaaaa

the game is over

ah i wanted ...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét