Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 12 2018

Legolas!

33, 34.

That still only counts as one!

Come on, then. Come on!

I know your face...

Eowyn.

My eyes darken.

No.

No.

I am going to save you.

You already did.

Eowyn...

my body is broken.

You have to let me go.

I go to my fathers...

in whose mighty company...

I shall not now feel ashamed.

Eowyn.

Release us.

Bad idea.

Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they're dead.

You gave us your word.

I hold your oath fulfilled.

Go.

Be at peace.

For more infomation >> Battle of Minas Tirith (Ending) | The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) CLIP - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Hoops 8 Tournament Preview Show; AA Tournament - Duration: 4:49.

For more infomation >> Hoops 8 Tournament Preview Show; AA Tournament - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Crunches Tip - Duration: 0:15.

Crunches create diastasis or make a diastasis worst.

Just say no to crunches and do head lifts instead.

I'm Julie Tupler and I endorse this Tupler Tip.

For more infomation >> Crunches Tip - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

KALBİ OLAN IZLEMESIN ADAMLAR CILGIN MUHRESEM UCLU ŞOV 😱😱😱 - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> KALBİ OLAN IZLEMESIN ADAMLAR CILGIN MUHRESEM UCLU ŞOV 😱😱😱 - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Shout Out Monday Evening Always Grow Effectively - Duration: 8:57.

here we go with another shout out Monday evening and today's acronym is some age

so let's find out what this is all about

I'm Tom Kvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was

created to help other modelers where need of guidance in pursuing their dream

of building a model railroad and today our acronym of some age is shout out

Monday evening always grow effectively now the reason I chose age is because

the topic of this discussion today is going to be weathering and I found a

great channel for you to take a look at who does wonderful weathering on

everything that he puts his paintbrush on so right after this we're gonna see

who that is I would like to thank everyone that I have listed over here

from the oldest contributor to the newest contributor on the bottom right

here thank you very much for your support without your support I would not

be able to do a lot of the videos that I do teaching model railroaders how to do

the tasks that I show in my videos so thank you very much

I really appreciate it if you would like to see more videos like this on model

railroading and model railroading for beginners and how-to videos hit that

subscribe button and while you're at it being that Belle and that'll notify you

whenever I have a new video coming out and if you would like to see what other

videos that I have go to my channel page and from there you can see what I have

and I'll show you a little demonstration of it right here if you happen to be

watching one of my videos go down to right here where it says Toms Trains

and Things click on that and that'll bring you to my home page click on

playlists and that'll bring up a list of my

playlists you could hit view 30 plus more and that will show you more

playlists that I have now if you're using the new version of YouTube it'll

just keep on going you won't have to hit load more I have over 40 playlists on

here where you could easily find what you're looking for because they're

categorized by topics now let's go see who we're talking about today and it's

not me it's DansRailroad2011 this guy has a lot of videos on here about

weathering and he does an excellent job of it I'm gonna bring up this video

right here okay now this is some of his work that he does now as you could see

he does an excellent job of weathering and putting graffiti on the on the

rolling stock and everything else I suggest you go check out his channel

he's got a lot of videos on here that have a lot of good information for you

if you'd like to do any weathering on your rolling stock or on your locomotive

his Dans DansRailroad2011 and probably because he started his channel

in 2011 April 29 2011 he has a Google+ channel which has basically the same

things on there and as far as playlists he's got like videos and my music so he

doesn't have any of his other videos in his playlist so all you have to do is

just go down and scroll through all his videos to see what he has and he's got a

lot of good stuff on there and he has some Ralph Fanning videos in there also

so go check him out DansRailroad2011 if you like

weathering because you can learn a lot from what he has to offer in his channel

so go ahead and click on his subscribe button and while you're at it ding that

Bell so you could be notified whenever he has a new video coming out and while

you're at it click on Tom's trains and things subscribe button so you could be

notified when I have a new video coming out and I got them coming out on Monday

Wednesday and Saturday and coming up on this Saturday I have the next episode of

model railroading for beginners so look for that and on Wednesday I have a new

Q&A I have a lot more questions that I will cover after that one also because

you just keep on asking a lot of questions so I have a lot of answers for

you other than last week my last Q&A was in December sometime so

I'm gonna try to do at least one a month and maybe stick to a month in there

depending on how many I get but keep a lookout for that I got one coming up

Wednesday and I have a lot more that I need to cover and I'll be putting that

up before the end of the month also so that'll be three in the month of

February altogether and I have some new project videos that I'm working on that

I'll have in this month also so you could take a look at them now the reason

I put that thing on there about the playlist is there are a lot of people

that you just asked Mia do you have a video on this do you have a video on

that without them looking so that you know it's a good idea just to click on

my channel icon and just look through the playlists on there you could find

anything you want through those playlists and just to change the subject

a little bit okay I was on Creator Community for over a year and they just

they're closing it out right now it's Reed

only and I'm involved in a couple of other things you could check out my

other channel if you need to know anything about YouTube I have my other

channel up there where I give useful information about YouTube so go check

that out subscribe if you haven't done so already and ding that Bell so you

could be notified whenever I have something else coming out I learned

something about YouTube the other day that I've never known about I you know

you know YouTube keeps talking about that they have over 1.5 billion users on

there but they never really said how many of those users are creators

socialblade just came out with some pretty neat statistics about YouTube

that there are about 21 million creators so that is just 1.4 of the total users

on YouTube our creators and another statistic that they came out they did a

bunch of charts that I'm not gonna put up here 89% of the creators on YouTube

are not eligible for monetization that means they are under a thousand

subscribers that means there's only 11 percent of those 21 million creators

that can monetize their videos on YouTube so that's a that is an amazing

statistic right there in its own I really didn't know that there were so

little creators to begin with and so little that were available that were

eligible for monetization we're gonna go for right now ladies down

here laying again she's watching what I'm doing you gonna jump up here again

and say hi yeah she's shy today I don't think she's

going to but she just walked away said I do not get

we'll see ya

For more infomation >> Shout Out Monday Evening Always Grow Effectively - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Blames CLINTON LOSS on Trump's 'MACHO' Attitude - Duration: 2:16.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Blames CLINTON LOSS on Trump's 'MACHO' Attitude.

US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg doubled-down on previous comments she made

last year, telling a Women's Conference over the weekend that she had "no doubt"

that Trump's sexist and "macho" attitude cost Clinton the 2016 presidential election.

Ginsburg was speaking at New York's Columbia University on Sunday when she was asked to

"clarify" remarks she made during the general election last fall, where she claimed

misogyny was a "major factor" in Hillary Clinton's stunning defeat to Donald Trump.

"I think it was difficult for Hillary Clinton to get by even the macho atmosphere prevailing

during that campaign, and she was criticized in a way I think no man would have been criticized,"

Ginsburg told the crowd.

"I think anyone who watched that campaign unfold would answer it the same way I did:

Yes, sexism played a prominent part," she added.

Then-candidate Trump called-out Ginsburg for her comments last July, saying "Justice

Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements

about me.

Her mind is shot – resign!"

Ginsburg later apologized and said her comments were "ill-advised."

"Judges should not talk about political candidates," she said in a statement.

This woman needs removed from the bench immediately.

Not only do we need term limits for Congress but we need it for the Supreme Court also.

It is against the law for Supreme Court Justice to endorse a candidate.

She broke the law and should be removed from the court

She said she was non bias when at hearing to get appointed to Supreme Court, That was

a big fat lie!

It's a sad day when people in such high offices and charged with such great responsibility

act like partisan children.

What a tragedy for this country that we can no longer rely on our judges to adjudicate

per the law and not politically, also our highest offices who are suppose to cause the

law to be fair and just are the ones doing the law breaking.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Ruth Bader Ginsburg Blames CLINTON LOSS on Trump's 'MACHO' Attitude - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Si comes cuatro pasas al día experimentarás esto en tu cuerpo - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Si comes cuatro pasas al día experimentarás esto en tu cuerpo - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

You Were Also Called (GIF Music) With Unconditional Love Share Plz And Subscribe Xo !!!! - Duration: 1:13.

Lyrics =-D !

I,then a prisoner for the Lord,urge you to live in a manner worthy of the call you have

received with all humility and gentleness with patience bearing with one another through

love striving to preserve the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace one body

and one spirit,as you were also called to the one hope of your call one Lord one faith

one baptism one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all attain

to the unity of faith and knowledge of the son of God to mature manhood to the full stature

of Christ Living the truth in love Build others and you up in love .

For more infomation >> You Were Also Called (GIF Music) With Unconditional Love Share Plz And Subscribe Xo !!!! - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Venezuela: enfrentamiento con mineros deja 18 muertos | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Venezuela: enfrentamiento con mineros deja 18 muertos | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Nuevo proyecto republicano se discutirá en el Senado | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Nuevo proyecto republicano se discutirá en el Senado | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Jefe de policía de San José aclara que no colabora con ICE | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Jefe de policía de San José aclara que no colabora con ICE | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Recuperan restos de avión ruso siniestrado | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Recuperan restos de avión ruso siniestrado | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Se salvan por centímetros de morir quemados | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Se salvan por centímetros de morir quemados | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Cuidado con lo que ponemos de nuestros hijos en las redes | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Cuidado con lo que ponemos de nuestros hijos en las redes | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Quedan 24 horas para la reinscripción del TPS | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> Quedan 24 horas para la reinscripción del TPS | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Evidence Suggests Former FBI Head of Counter Intelligence, Bill Priestap, is Obamagate's 'Deep Throa - Duration: 4:55.

Evidence Suggests Former FBI Head of Counter Intelligence, Bill Priestap, is Obamagate's

'Deep Throat'!

More and more evidence is beginning to suggest the Former FBI Head of Counter Intelligence,

Bill Priestap, is Obamagate's 'deep throat' – the insider providing information to government

investigators about the Obama crime syndicate!

As reported earlier by TGP, Rep. Chris Stewart joined Judge Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night

to discuss the latest developments from the Congressional deep state investigation.

Stewart sits on the House Intelligence Committee and told Judge Jeanine he did not want to

makeJudge Jeanine: Who is Christopher Wray defending other than his own FBI guys?

Most of whom are leaving or who've been asked to leave?

I mean that's what's so crazy about this.

Christopher Wray needs to be asked, what name did you want to be not revealed here?

Peter Strzok?

McCabe?

You know the people that are clearly in trouble.

And, by the way, have you heard the name Bill Priestap in the FBI who's the head of counter

intelligence and Strzok's boss?

any headlines.

Bill Priestap came up in the discussion.

Rep. Chris Stewart: Yeah, we've heard that name and you're going to hear more of that

name.

I want to go back though to something you said…

Judge Jeanine: No, I want to go back to Priestap but you go back first…

But I want to go back to Priestap.

And I want my audience to remember this name.

I'll tell you why I'm asking.

I don't like that I haven't heard of him.

We've heard of the whole hierarchy, everybody on that seventh floor.

And there's one guy we don't hear about and that's Priestap.

Comey threw him under the bus and said that this guy who was Strzok's boss told Comey

not to advise Congress of certain things.

And the fact that we haven't heard from Priestap tells me he's cooperating with

someone or what?

Chris Stewart: Well, look I'm going to be careful on this because I'm not sure what

we can say on this and believe me I don't want to be the headline…

Comey surrounded himself with liberal progressive hacks.

And they don't reflect the entity of the Department of Justice or the FBI.

Rep. Stewart to Judge Jeanine: You're going to be hearing a lot more on Bill Priestap.

Bill Priestap is the only major player from the FBI seventh floor who is not making any

headlines.

Why?

Everyone around Priestap has either been caught inside the investigative net or they resigned.

But so far we have heard nothing about Bill Priestap.

Conservative Treehouse has more on Priestap: Everyone around Bill Priestap, above and below,

were caught inside the investigative net.

Above him: James Comey, Andrew McCabe and James Baker.

Below him: Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Jim Rybicki, Trisha Beth Anderson and Mike Kortan.

Parallel to Priestap in main justice his peer John P Carlin resigned, Sally Yates fired,

Mary McCord quit, Bruce Ohr was busted twice, and most recently Dave Laufman resigned.

All of them caught in the investigative net….

Only Bill Priestap remained, quietly invisible – still in position.

A report at Yournewswire.com shares the following –

The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation.

That operation began in July 2016.

Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence

operations.

FBI Deputy Peter Strzok was specifically in charge of the Trump counterintel op.

However, Strzok would be reporting to Bill Priestap on every detail and couldn't (according

to structure anyway) make a move without Priestap approval.

On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director

did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began

in July 2016.

FBI Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential

candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do

so.

*Very important detail.* I cannot emphasize this enough.

*VERY* important detail.

Again, notice how Comey doesn't use Priestap's actual name, but refers to his position and

title

Dirty cop Comey threw Priestap under the bus in the above Congressional inquiry.

Maybe this led Priestap to share information also noted in the FISA memo released by the

House when discussing the bogus dossier used to obtain the FISA warrant to spy on President

Trump?

This is getting good.

The deep state criminal network is slowly being exposed.

Maybe there is a mole or 'deep throat' as was insinuated in the Watergate scandal.

Is Priestap deep throat in the Obamagate scandal?

Lock Them All Up!

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét