Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 13 2018

WWE Wrestler With Their Shocking Beautiful Mother - YOU NEVER SEE

For more infomation >> WWE Wrestler With Their Shocking Beautiful Mother - YOU NEVER SEE - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

How To Download And Install Ashes Cricket 2009 - Duration: 4:12.

How To Download And Install Ashes Cricket 2009

For more infomation >> How To Download And Install Ashes Cricket 2009 - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

These healthy habits to avoid heart problems - Tamil health Tips - Duration: 2:58.

These healthy habits to avoid heart problems - Tamil health Tips

We are unaware and negligent about heart diseases till we feel the pain.

In India, 25 % of people over 50 years of age and 15 % of people over 40 years are affected by Heart problem.

Prevention is better than cure so in this video we are going to see some easy steps to prevent heart disease.

Don't think about office tensions before going to sleep as it will disturb your sleep.

Don't go to sleep immediately after a meal and 8 hours sleep is essential for everyone and it prevent heart disease by 90 %.

Laughing can prevent blocking of blood vessels as it secretes a hormone which prevents blocks and heart disease.

We follow a comfortable life which leads to health problems, so walk for half an hour in the morning to reduce cholesterol and increase blood circulation.

But avoid walking immediately after food.

Our body needs 2500 calories a day and when it exceeds it gets stored as fat.

Take limited non-veg foods, add more greens, fruit vegetables and if you follow a healthy diet the chances for heart disease is less.

For more infomation >> These healthy habits to avoid heart problems - Tamil health Tips - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 71 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:41.

: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Diego, I'm sorry for what I'm about to tell you.

You need to know that you do have a father.

To your speedy release. Cheers.

Safe travels. See you in hell.

Dear family, say hello to the new mayor of Matamoros,

Erick "Rooster" Quintanilla!

I need that information to be confirmed.

We can't make mistakes.

They're crossing through Donna, Texas

at the Progreso checkpoint.

If everything works out,

we'll finally have Indio Amaro in our hands.

US-Mexico Border

Everyone, stay calm.

I'll follow cartel members to Indio Amaro's hideout.

I'm worried about letting the gringo

chase the narcos on his own.

Tijuanans don't ask questions. They just shoot.

If they find out you're following them,

<i> they'll cut your head off.</i>

All the more reason to go alone.

We don't want to attract too much attention.

We want to find Indio's ranch without risking anyone's life.

It won't be like when we rescued Nicolas.

That was a slaughter. This must be more surgical.

There are a lot people.

They might be ex-convicts, but we still need to be careful.

<i> There's no reason</i> <i> to put anyone at risk.</i>

I need everyone on their toes.

We'll find Indio's ranch.

Boss, don't sweat it.

Everything's been perfectly planned out.

Cardenas thinks I'm on her side.

I swear she doesn't suspect a thing.

I'm sure we'll win.

Let's hope so, Murillo,

but let's not celebrate ahead of time.

Like they say,

"Don't count your chickens before they've hatched."

Baby, how's it going?

Nothing yet, honey. You?

I've got my eyes peeled.

If anything happens, I'll talk to you.

<i> Rooster, anything?</i>

Everything looks good, Vicenta.

I'm just waiting on your signal to go after these people.

Eyes open. We have a car.

Tijuana Cartel?

No, this one's clean. Leave it.

Mendiola, give me an update.

The bus is approaching the border.

Starting the countdown.

Alright, Mendiola. We're ready.

Stay alert, everyone. It's coming.

Alright, guys. It's now or never.

Everyone stay alert.

Everyone, listen to me.

<i> No one moves a finger</i> <i> until the Tijuanans get here</i>

and I give you the signal, alright?

Is this the bus we're intercepting?

That's right.

Good job hacking Homeland Security's servers.

Told you my men weren't as stupid as you thought they are.

"My men"? You didn't do anything.

Things worked out because of me.

I did that!

With whose instructions?

So you're a tech whiz now?

Stop arguing like little children

and tone it down, Azuceno.

Remember that the hierarchy changed in this organization.

Owl and two of our boys are keeping an eye on Indira.

Everything's been set up perfectly.

This plan's idiot-proof.

Amaro, if this goes wrong, heads will roll.

Still no sign of the Tijuanans, so hold your positions.

Alright, kid.

Where the hell are they?

What if they found out we're setting them up?

I don't think so, Bebote.

Murillo's a good man. Phillips vouched for him.

We can trust everyone.

Eyes peeled, guys. It's here.

It's through.

-Who's that? -No idea.

I can't see, but I have a bad feeling about this.

It's that bitch Indira Cardenas.

Is she alone?

What about the others?

Don't move. The others still aren't here.

Open the door!

Open the ------- door! Now!

What should I do, sis? I have a shot.

Do I take it?

Hold your fire. The others haven't arrived.

Besides, this bitch can't be in charge of this operation.

It's too much for her to manage alone.

The next one goes in your head.

Where are the ex-convicts?

Not here. They must be on another bus.

This is taking too long and I don't see anyone.

Where the hell are the migrants?

Well, the ICE chick got on the bus and she hasn't hopped off.

Owl's not answering either. I'm getting his voicemail.

I hope he answers.

If I don't get my 30 migrants, I'll chop you up into 30 pieces.

Freeze that image and leave it on screen.

We've been hacked, but we can't stop now to figure it out.

Alright.

Someone's entered the bus.

<i> I have confirmation</i> <i> that it's Indira Cardenas.</i>

She's alone? Where are the others?

No idea.

They must be around. Be patient.

I didn't think you were right, Bebote,

but maybe these ------- did know we were coming.

Maybe they want us to go after Cardenas to ambush us.

I don't know, but if these fools are trying to trick us,

they've no idea what's coming to them.

Now, stay in position until I say so.

Where's the bus with the ex-convicts?

I don't know.

My itinerary was suddenly changed.

That's all I know.

<i> How's it going, copper?</i> <i> Do you have the slaves?</i>

<i>I'm talking to you, ------- it!</i>

I'm on it, Owl.

<i> We're going...</i>

----! She turned off her radio.

She'd better not run away or I'll stab her in the eyes!

I won't go home empty-handed. It's migrants or copper!

Indira's still inside and I can't see a thing.

<i> We need to get closer to see.</i>

No, honey. Listen.

If we move, we'll screw everything up, okay?

We need to wait

if we want to learn where Indio Amaro's ranch is.

We must be patient.

These damn Tijuanans are trying my patience

and when that happens, I get trigger-happy.

Please let us go. You want ex-convicts.

Another word and your fate will be worse than his.

Everyone out. Now!

Everyone out! Let's go!

Talk to me, Mendiola. What's going on?

I heard a shot but everything's quiet now.

Cardenas got everyone out of the bus.

She's making them line up.

I guess she's waiting for her accomplices.

Hello?

I'm on my way.

OK. VOY PARA ALLÁ.

I'll be right back. There's a logistics issue.

-It's urgent, Chief. -Okay.

Come on. Hurry up!

Damn it!

Hey, hey! Don't move, son of a bitch!

Keep still.

Vicenta, what the hell was that?

Another gunshot! This is bad.

We need eyes on the situation.

Easy, sis.

We need to stick to the plan.

Hell no. I'm getting closer!

-I need to see what's going on! -Vicenta!

Bebote!

I'm not wasting another bullet! The next one to move dies.

Keep moving!

Baby!

What are you doing?

Ba... baby!

<i> Getting closer.</i>

<i> The cartel's gunmen</i> <i> are getting closer.</i>

What's wrong, Murillo?

We have a problem.

That's not the ex-convicts' bus.

What the ---- is this?

These are women and children, not ex-convicts.

The itinerary was changed.

These are your slaves?

Women and children who can barely stand on their own?!

This isn't the bus we were waiting for.

The Colombian won't be happy about this.

You're definitely a good-for-nothing.

These people are no good. Damn it!

Baby. Baby, what are you doing?

You're going to use...

Don't move, ------! Keep still or I'll kill you!

Get him!

Here's a gift!

It's a grenade! Move!

Grenade! Watch out!

Hit the ground!

---- this plan! Let's shoot them up!

Let's go! Move it.

Come on!

Hey, hey!

This is the Matamoros police! You're under arrest, -------.

What's wrong?

-Indira. -Where's everyone?

Indira.

Indira's getting away!

Don't move, ------!

Get down.

Move it!

Stay here! I'll be right back!

Run!

Hey!

----!

Hey! I told you not to move!

-Go after her! -Are you okay?

Yes! Go get her!

-What's wrong? -Go after her!

-I'm not going anywhere! -Go after her!

I don't care about her or anyone else!

I'm not going anywhere if you're hurt!

What's wrong?

I'm fine.

What's wrong? Come here.

Are you hurt?

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Woman of Steel 4 | Episode 71 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

simple maggam work blouse designs | hand embroidery flowers for beginners | hand embroidery - Duration: 2:19.

embroidery stitches

For more infomation >> simple maggam work blouse designs | hand embroidery flowers for beginners | hand embroidery - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

FASTEST BUY TRICK FLIPKART IN 10 SECONDS- Live buying of Honor 9Lite 64GB 4GB RAM 13thFeb2018 - Duration: 1:08.

I already bought mine within 10 sec. Exactly at 12:00pm

I will repeat the whole procedure again.

After it automatically adds the product to the cart you just have to fill captcha asap!

This one is I ordered a few minutes back.

Watch carefully the right bottom corner, it auto-buys the product.

It is a chrome extension called "Price Tracker"

Check in the first box

Then choose your phone

Do watch my video Nahargarh - The most happening place of Jaipur - shot by SJCAM 5000x Elite

Please subscribe, comment & like!

Thanks! ;-)

For more infomation >> FASTEST BUY TRICK FLIPKART IN 10 SECONDS- Live buying of Honor 9Lite 64GB 4GB RAM 13thFeb2018 - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Billi Gayi Dilli (HD) Rhyme | Telugu Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Telugu - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Billi Gayi Dilli (HD) Rhyme | Telugu Rhyme For Children | Shemaroo Kids Telugu - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Capítulo 21 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:19.

her.

I'm an old friend of your mother's.

You have my deepest condolences.

My mother was very much in love with you.

When exactly did you stop seeing each other?

I really don't remember.

We need a lot of money. Don't even think about it!

That Negro is bad news.

It's not like he has an invitation.

That'd better be true because if Gonzalo ends up paying...

No, ma'am.

What if the baby isn't mine?

I heard you're engaged. Congratulations.

I know it comes from the heart.

Ana Elena Noreña, will you marry me?

-Say yes. -Turn toward the camera.

Please smile, Anel.

-Turn toward the camera. -Please smile.

-Anel. -Thoughts, Anel?

No...

I can't.

Anel!

What happened? Please tell us why she left.

Any further comments, Mr. Reject?

No comment.

Thanks, this is a classic.

<i> Are you ready, Jose?</i>

I'm ready.

Let's make some magic.

<i> Alright, then.</i>

I don't want you to leave because you might not come back.

I have to return to the theater.

Wait, you're an actress?

I'm trying to be.

Then let's get to work.

I'll help you memorize your lines.

Really?

Yeah.

I'm sorry, Anel.

I was very rude to you at the party.

I shouldn't have judged you.

You need to know that what happened between us

was really special for me.

For me too.

-Anel. -Jose.

I heard you're engaged.

Congratulations. I know it comes from the heart.

What is this all about?

Are you deliberately trying to humiliate me?

No, Jorge. That's not it.

I'm sorry.

We have a deal, Anel! Damn it!

Why'd you turn me down in front of the reporters?

I'll tell you why! I can't bear to lie anymore!

I can't believe you think this is a normal way

of remaining relevant.

So you're judging me now?

I thought we both wanted the same thing.

I'm not judging you.

I'm only saying I won't lie to stay relevant.

If I'm given the chance to do things right,

then I will.

Right.

-This is about Jose, isn't it? -No!

This is about me.

Why do all men think that our worlds revolve around them?

Take your ring and leave.

To be honest, I've heard wonderful things about you.

Thank you. I hope not to disappoint you.

No, I'll call Abel to thank him.

Abel's a very talented man.

Extremely.

Mr. Manuel, now that there's some familiarity between us,

-I'd like to ask you a question. -Go ahead.

Do you know if Mr. Abel has family?

I don't know, but you should. He recommended you.

No, I know nothing about his personal life.

That's why I asked.

However, I do know about a lot of other things

that might prove helpful.

Oh, really? Like what?

Well, I know how to be a team player.

I can handle logistical issues

and I can make short and long-term plans.

I'm also a proficient typist,

I can make agendas, calendars, and more importantly,

I know how to deal with technical issues

having to do with the stage, speakers...

Yes, yes...

I get it. You're a jack-of-all-trades.

What's up with that strobe, Nachito?

-I'm on it! -Hurry!

I could fix that.

-You? -Of course.

Are you sure?

Yes. I can fix it.

Alright.

These strobe lights usually have thin wires in the back.

And one of them is loose.

But if you just...

-Perfect. -Great!

Shh!

Sorry, babe. I'm late for work.

What's wrong?

I'm really dizzy.

I have been since yesterday. Plus my ears have been ringing.

Really? Let me see.

You're not warm.

But my head really hurts!

I think it's normal.

Pregnancies throw women's bodies out of whack.

I forgot how experienced you are at being pregnant.

Oh, wow! Take it easy.

I'm serious, Gonzalo.

I'm going to go to the clinic just in case.

I can't go with you today, honey.

I'm working till late.

Then ask for permission.

I can't today. We're filming today.

And that's more important than our baby?

Come on. Don't be mad.

Lie down.

Come on. You'll feel better in no time.

If you don't, call the doctor and make an appointment.

We'll go tomorrow.

You're unbelievable. Get off.

It's a beautiful day, Blondie. Smile.

You can't fool me, sweetheart. I know you too well.

What happened?

Maybe I realized

I don't need to create drama to get ahead in my career.

Does that means your story with Landa is over?

Our little PR stunt worked,

but there's more to it.

I ran into Jose.

Oh!

"I ran into Jose. Oh!"

Nothing happened! You're disgusting.

We ran into each other... and we had a friendly chat.

You wouldn't believe the things he said.

If only you'd been there.

He said the nicest things about me.

I really want to be the person he thinks I am.

Tell me, did that happen before or after he gave you the cup?

What cup?

The one you need for when you start drooling all over him.

Very funny.

Keep making fun of me.

No. Nothing happened.

There's nothing romantic going on between Jose and me.

There's no sexual tension.

Alright, if you say so.

Here, 100, 200, 300...

And here's the rest for the advance.

Our new kitchen's going to be beautiful.

That's right, ma'am.

Just remember we have other things to pay

and we don't want to miss out.

We'll have to wait. I'm out of money.

Alright, then I'll keep this money for the rent.

Okay.

What's wrong, Mine? Are you okay?

I'm fine. I'm just dizzy.

It's the baby.

Don't worry, then. I'll go.

I'll take the money after I finish the stews.

No, ma'am. I'll go.

It'll pass.

Okay, but be careful. You don't look too good.

I'm fine. Don't worry.

Yes, Mr. Cantoral.

Like I said, your song "Solitario"

was picked for Jose Jose's new album.

Yes.

Yes, I'm listening.

"Nora, see you tonight."

Yeah.

We need to meet to fix a few things.

Stop it, Negro! Someone might see us.

Stop it.

If I'm not back soon, they'll start looking for me.

Hey, how'd it go with that thing I asked you to do?

How's Leti's husband?

Done.

Really?

I swear.

He promised to leave.

That's great!

Here's the money we talked about.

Be smart with it.

Don't spend it all on booze and your friends.

Of course not.

Now, when's our big job?

When are we hitting that big house full of gold and stuff?

Kiki's house. We need to plan it out.

What's wrong? Are you okay, Mine?

Yeah, I've just been feeling dizzy.

It's just this pregnancy stuff.

I wanted to see the doctor, but Gonzalo's working late.

We'll go now. I'll take you.

I don't want anything to happen to the baby.

Let's go. Come on.

You can come in. Follow me, please.

Wait here.

Okay.

Thank you.

Please take a seat, Minerva.

Thanks.

The baby's fine, but your blood pressure's through the roof.

Hence the symptoms and the dizzy spells.

I'm going to prescribe some vitamins

and I want you to rest for about a month.

What are those vitamins for?

There's a condition called preeclampsia.

It's not common and I'm not saying you have it,

but we should be careful.

What would happen if I had it?

It's too soon to know.

This will help prevent it.

In the time being, rest and take your vitamins.

Come back in a week.

If your symptoms persist, we'll think of a plan.

For now, let's treat this as a high-risk pregnancy.

It's only as a precaution.

How are you doing? How'd it go in the interview?

Everything went great and I'm here to thank you.

I have a job now thanks to you. Mr. Manuel's a great person.

I'm happy for you. Congratulations!

And since you helped me,

I want to know when we can both meet up for dinner or coffee.

Sure thing, Lorena. It'll be my pleasure.

Pre-what?

-Preeclampsia. -What's that?

I don't know. He didn't tell me.

He said not to worry, but that I should be careful.

I need to take my meds and rest for at least a month.

So we're not stealing anything.

That's all you care about, isn't it?

No, I wanted us to leave.

But given the situation,

we'll have to make do and keep scamming Gonzalo's mother,

at least until the baby's born.

I don't know how much longer I can stay in that house.

Everyone's suspicious of me.

Take it easy.

You're in your prime.

I was betting on your relationship with Jorge Landa,

but being single suits you.

Thank you, Alfonso.

Well, you know this industry's very demanding

and time-consuming.

That's why I've decided

to dedicate myself entirely to my career.

And it's paid off, you're getting a lot of contracts.

Now tell me, might there be a rival?

May I?

Excuse me.

Can't you see I'm busy?

We'll talk after I'm done.

-Sorry. -It's fine.

Where were we?

Forget my last question. It's just been answered.

What's next in your career? What comes after Cabaret?

Well, I've been asked to host the El Heraldo Awards.

No! They've lost so much prestige.

Jose Jose was nominated for Artist of the Year.

You can't fool me!

Calm down! What's wrong?

That's what I'd like to know! I heard you invited Anel

to your show from a makeup artist!

I can explain. I didn't invite her.

Abel did!

Anything related to the show is strictly professional.

You're a liar.

I'm not.

It's not even set in stone.

Kiki, please calm down and try to understand.

We're going to cross paths with Anel often

because we work in the same industry.

You're not going to fool me!

That's not what I'm doing!

I married you, not Anel, because I love you!

I don't believe you.

You have to believe me. You have to or I'll...

-You'll what? -I'll leave.

-I won't put up with this! -You always run away!

I'm sorry. Please don't leave.

Stay and break everything you want.

I won't put up with it.

Jose, I'm begging you! Don't leave!

I'm sorry!

Please forgive me!

Just forgive me already.

Don't go!

For more infomation >> José José | Capítulo 21 | Telemundo - Duration: 16:19.

-------------------------------------------

Corn grinder, molasses helps to improve the kidney - Duration: 4:00.

Health Network, For Public Health

Hi, you are listening to audio on mangyte.vn website

Corn grinder, molasses helps to improve the kidney

For many generations, folk songs have been handed down from Vietnam:

He turned away. You go to the market to buy honey with the grinder you eat.

Bile and grinder are both oriental medicine, as well as food.

How bile and grinding works.

These are the two medicines of Oriental medicine that have been around for four thousand years.

Molasses is extracted from Cam Price, sugarcane, is a tonic, sweet, calculated into the business, spleen, taste, cans, lungs, pancreas, stomach, liver

The effect of heat bar, apple new born, only thirsty.

In Oriental medicine used to supplement the taste, regulate blood, poor drainage, poor eating or dry mouth, sputum, cough, refreshing.

Grind in Oriental medicine called Hoai Son, grow wild in the forest, both North and South have

Also a sweet, tonic taste in the pancakes, taste, waste, kidney, pancreas, stomach, lungs, kidneys.

There are benefits of kidney gas, nourishing scalp and kidney, heat bar.

Grinders used to treat diseases:kidney disease, positive positive, weak urine, dysplasia,

These two medications on the kidneys, just added, there are many in the medicine of Oriental medicine.

1. Medicinal Herbs Renal dysfunction.

Ingredients:16g, 8g, 8g, 8g, 8g, 8g, 12g, 8g, 8g, 8g.

The powder on the smooth powder mixed with molasses, as a tablet, each tablet 5g, 2 times a day, 2 tablets each time after breakfast and dinner, drink with boiled water to warm.

Medication has the effect of treatment of poor kidney function, poor sleep, back pain, urinary incontinence, or urinary incontinence, positive male inferiority, sexual depression.

2. Medicinal pills.

Ingredients:Hoai Son grated 16g, the Prince, 12g chrysanthemum, paint the enemy 6g, rabbit capsule, 12g dodecahedron, 12g 12g, far from money, 12g particles, 6g addiction, cinnamon 6g.

Pour the powder of the above medicine with molasses, each 5g, 2 times a day, drink 2 tablets, before breakfast and dinner.

This is a remedy for kidney disease.

Treatment of depression, kidney failure to lead to infertility.

3. Pain medication paints.

Ingredients:grind 20g, white shrimp 20g, licorice 8g, sand root, cassava 20g, royal 20g, ginseng 20g.

Every day take a thang, drink 3 times a day, to treat diabetes.

In addition to the above remedies, grinders also make nutritious food such as:tea grinder with sugarcane molasses in winter spring, to replenish kidneys, warm taste.

Grilled lobster with pigeons, lotus seeds, itchy, glutinous rice, apple great help women after feeding, just add air, blood just has more milk.

Doctor:Nguyen Xuan Huong.

The content of this post is ending, you have questions, questions please share the comments below this article.

Please subscribe to the Health Network channel, share this article with your friends and follow up with the next audio.

Hope this article will bring you many useful things.

Wish you always healthy.

For more infomation >> Corn grinder, molasses helps to improve the kidney - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

آموزش زبان انگلیسی آمریکایی با کلمات - Duration: 4:40.

‫ساعات روز‬

The time

‫معذرت می خواهم!‬

Excuse me!

‫ساعت چند است؟‬

What time is it, please?

‫بسیار سپاسگزارم.‬

Thank you very much.

‫ساعت یک است.‬

It is one o'clock.

‫ساعت دو است.‬

It is two o'clock.

‫ساعت سه است.‬

It is three o'clock.

‫ساعت چهار است.‬

It is four o'clock.

‫ساعت پنج است.‬

It is five o'clock.

‫ساعت شش است.‬

It is six o'clock.

‫ساعت هفت است.‬

It is seven o'clock.

‫ساعت هشت است.‬

It is eight o'clock.

‫ساعت نه است.‬

It is nine o'clock.

‫ساعت ده است.‬

It is ten o'clock.

‫ساعت یازده است.‬

It is eleven o'clock.

‫ساعت دوازده است.‬

It is twelve o'clock.

‫یک دقیقه شصت ثانیه دارد.‬

A minute has sixty seconds.

‫یک ساعت شصت دقیقه دارد.‬

An hour has sixty minutes.

‫یک روز بیست و چهار ساعت دارد.‬

A day has twenty-four hours.

For more infomation >> آموزش زبان انگلیسی آمریکایی با کلمات - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

Palmera gigante de hojaldre y chocolate - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> Palmera gigante de hojaldre y chocolate - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 255 - #hallabol – February 12 2018 – क्यों बढ़ रहे जम्मू-कश्मीर में आतंकवादी हमले? - Duration: 32:51.

For more infomation >> Episode 255 - #hallabol – February 12 2018 – क्यों बढ़ रहे जम्मू-कश्मीर में आतंकवादी हमले? - Duration: 32:51.

-------------------------------------------

HEALTH CARE | HEALTH TIPS | FRIJ TANG KRNA | HEALTH TIPS IN URDU | HEALTH FOR ALL - Duration: 3:48.

HEALTH CARE | HEALTH TIPS | FRIJ TANG KRNA | HEALTH TIPS IN URDU | HEALTH FOR ALL

For more infomation >> HEALTH CARE | HEALTH TIPS | FRIJ TANG KRNA | HEALTH TIPS IN URDU | HEALTH FOR ALL - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 53 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 13:18.

TWORK

Honey, someone could see us.

I missed you so much!

How's Leo doing?

She's perfect!

She's confident and certain of who she is.

I'm very happy for her. Or him.

I'm sorry, but I'm still taking it all in.

What about you? Did you have trouble sleeping?

Come on, get it out. What are you trying to tell me?

Sit.

Paloma, Natalia knows there's another woman.

And Juanjo saw us yesterday.

No!

He's going to think I'm a slut.

Does Natalia know it's me?

No, no.

You think Juanjo will tell her?

No, I don't think so.

He's very loyal and he doesn't want to hurt Natalia.

She's going to find out sooner or later, though.

Okay. What should we do?

I don't know.

But we need to come to a decision.

What will it be, then?

-Let me help you. -I'm fine, Horacio.

I can do it.

-Serena. -Stop it!

You're exaggerating.

You didn't let me help you with your bag during the trip

and you turned down every drink I offered in Cancun.

Stop being so defensive. I just want to be your friend.

And I want nothing from you.

I don't want you feeling like you're entitled to anything.

Hello.

Look who's back! How'd it go?

Good.

Did you get those contacts I asked you for?

I did. Here you are.

You should be very proud of Serena.

She really sold the concept of Small New Wine.

She's an astounding saleswoman.

The contacts consist of restaurants and hotels

that are interested

from the Mayan Riviera, Merida, Veracruz and Mexico City.

That's great! I'll review the requests later.

Could you come to my office?

There's something I'd like to tell you.

With pleasure.

Excuse me, ladies.

Anita.

Huh?

Are Juanjo and Aurora back from Miami?

Yes.

Is Juanjo here?

No. He's babysitting today.

Huh? What?

Juanjo is looking after Aurora's son.

It's the least he could do after they moved in together.

What?

They moved in together?

Practically.

Sere?

I'm very happy with Serena's work.

She's a great marketing and sales agent.

I owe a lot of her success to you.

Hmm.

Lucky for me you decided to move back to Napa.

Yes...

I'm happy to be back.

I never asked,

but did you really move back for work...

or was it something else?

I have great friends here,

but I moved back for work.

Right.

Okay.

Is it just me, or are you flirting with me?

Don't you like the idea?

Someone's feeling shy.

I'll help you.

Do you love me?

Of course I do.

You're the love of my life.

You're 22.

-Does it matter? -Yes, it matters a lot.

You're in the prime of your life and I'm...

in the twilight of mine.

Where'd you come up with that, Paco?

We have two options.

We either put an end to this insanity...

or we commit another crazy act and we take off.

We say to hell with everything and run off together,

consequences be damned.

Run off together? What, here?

Here, Spain... or wherever. I don't care!

Until you're sick of this old fool who loves you.

Don't start with your nonsense.

It isn't nonsense.

Paloma, this is our reality.

We need to make up our minds. I can't go on like this.

What should we do?

Tell me.

I'm sorry, Natalia, but I can't.

Isn't this what you've been after for a while now?

Weeks ago, I would've given anything to kiss you.

But now...

I'm in love with someone else.

Right.

Okay.

I'm sorry, Horacio.

I'm so embarrassed! I shouldn't have done that.

On the contrary, I'd like to apologize to you.

You're an amazing woman, and you know it.

What's wrong, Natalia?

Paco has a lover and I don't know how to deal with it.

What I just did was pathetic!

I was trying to... get revenge.

Don't worry.

What happened won't leave this room.

Why don't you talk to Paco?

I thought you told each other everything.

We did.

Now, there's just empty silence between us.

And lies.

I just want to know what's really going on in my marriage.

Yeah!

Good job!

-Again! -Again?

I'm glad it was just a sore throat.

I can get his medicine if you like.

Thank you, but I'll ask Juanjo to do it.

Right. You have someone to help you.

Great.

Are you seriously doing this?

I didn't mean anything by it.

But Juanjo doesn't know much about kids.

If you need me to look after our son, just ask.

Call me and I'll...

What's up? Is Emilito okay?

Yes, everything's great. It was just a sore throat.

Thank you, Juanjo!

Thank you for your invaluable help.

Mercedes!

Mercedes!

I'm so glad you're here.

Crisanto started to drink.

He drank too much and he lost it.

He's...

What?

Your husband lost it.

I should go to Aurora's.

Hey!

We're here for you.

Come to my room.

Come on.

What's going on, man?

You're drinking again?

Did you forget you had a heart attack?

What are you hoping to do? Die?

What difference does it make? It's all the same, isn't it?

I buried the only one of my children worth a damn.

And now I'm burying my youngest.

-Look! -Give me that!

I'm mourning that ---!

Shut up!

Shut up! She'll hear you!

-I don't care! -Give me that!

You're not allowed here, you ------- bitch!

You will respect my daughter!

You're the only bitch here!

-Shut up! -Why?

Shut it, Meche!

Don't call me a bitch!

-Respect my daughter! -Enough, Meche!

Stop it, please!

Calm down!

Meche, please stop it.

Give me the bottle.

-Stop it. -Give me the bottle.

Whose side are you on?

-Yours. -I'm calm.

-Let's go lie down. -I'm calm.

I don't care how you dress up...

you'll always be a ------- ------ to me.

I've already experienced your worse reaction.

I'm still here, though.

Alive.

I'm not afraid of you anymore, Dad.

Don't call me dad, you -------... -----.

Enough!

Let's go.

I'm calm.

What a ------- tragedy, Dimas.

Let's go.

Everything will be okay.

Where are your keys?

I don't know.

Here. I got everything.

Thank you!

You'd lose your head if it weren't attached.

No, I left them right here.

Maybe I misplaced them after Roberto's visit.

How'd it go with Roberto?

Good.

He was very civil.

I hate to admit it, but he's a good father.

Where are my ------- keys? You really haven't seen them?

I don't know.

Look for them.

How'd you find me?

You spent $5,000 at the hotel boutique,

you had a beauty treatment, and you're staying here.

Your expenses were reflected in the Panama account.

Do you care?

If you do, we can talk to Crisanto.

No, I don't care.

Every dollar spent on you is a dollar well spent.

The clothes you bought are beautiful!

It looks great on you.

And you're drinking French champagne.

Sara, honey...

from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

You know, I've been thinking about your wife lately.

What's she got to do with us?

I've always thought she was a bad woman and a liar.

You had to wear an ankle monitor because of her.

But I realize she was right.

You know what happened.

You're an abuser and a rapist.

If I scream and say you're mistreating me,

you'll go straight to jail.

Leave now! Leave me alone!

Honey, I can explain.

Help!

Help! He's trying to rape me!

He's harassing me! Help!

Help! It's so hot!

It's so hot!

I'm sorry.

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Capítulo 53 | Telemundo Novelas - Duration: 13:18.

-------------------------------------------

비정상회담 김무열, 김무열 부인 아내 윤승아, 김무열 생계곤란 이유, 김무열 생활고, 김무열 아버지, 정석원 김무열 닮은꼴, 김무열 군대|K-News - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> 비정상회담 김무열, 김무열 부인 아내 윤승아, 김무열 생계곤란 이유, 김무열 생활고, 김무열 아버지, 정석원 김무열 닮은꼴, 김무열 군대|K-News - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Best Reel Mowers 2018 - Duration: 2:32.

BEST REEL MOWERS are picked up in this video considering performance vs price.

The links to the REEL MOWERS mentioned in this video is in the description below.

So check out the description below for up to date price and more information.

The REEL MOWERS shown in this video are not in any exact order so watch till the end of

this video to find out which REEL MOWER is the best for you.

First up, Scotts 20 Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower is versatile choice for most types

of lawns and grasses and is the best reel mowers for most people.

With 20 inch cutting swath it has the widest cutting path than any other reel mowers available

in the market.

Its easy to assemble and At 34 pounds it's lightweight and easy to maneuver.

The fiveblade reel snips the grass, cutting each blade of grass like a pair of scissors,

resulting the best quality and cleanest cut and does not jam during cutting.

You can choose from 9 grass heights from 1 to 3 inches controlled by quick-snap height

adjusters.

So it is versatile option for most types of grasses.

Next up, Fiskars 18 Inch StaySharp Max Reel Mower cuts as well as Scotts reel mower.

It's easier to push than other reel mowers.

Inset wheels allow the blades to extend across the mower�s full 18 inch cut width and cut

height can be easily adjusted from 1 to 4 inch.

Its heavier and bulkier resulting harder to turn around and its more expensive than our

privious pick Scotts reel mower.

Next up, Great States 16-Inch Reel Mower is also popular reel mower for small lawn owners.

Easily maneuverable but it requires unbolting to adjust the mowing height while our previous

picks allow adjustments via levers.

Last but not least, American Lawn Mower is also a popular Push Reel Lawn Mower with lightweight

design at only 19 pounds.

We hope you liked this video, If you did please give it a like and consider subscribing this

channel to get notified our upcoming videos.

Please feel free to share your own review as well as comments, questions, or disagreements.

Check out description below for price and more information of these BEST REEL MOWERS.

For more infomation >> Best Reel Mowers 2018 - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

নতুন ওয়াজ আবারও সবাইকে মাতালেন মাওলানা নাসিরুদ্দীন যুক্তিবাদী Maulana Nasiruddin Juktibadi 2018 - Duration: 20:59.

নতুন ওয়াজ আবারও সবাইকে মাতালেন মাওলানা নাসিরুদ্দীন যুক্তিবাদী Maulana Nasiruddin Juktibadi 2018

For more infomation >> নতুন ওয়াজ আবারও সবাইকে মাতালেন মাওলানা নাসিরুদ্দীন যুক্তিবাদী Maulana Nasiruddin Juktibadi 2018 - Duration: 20:59.

-------------------------------------------

[Interview] Baptiste Tavernier - From France to Tokyo's International Budo University (Part 1/2) - Duration: 30:15.

An interview with Baptiste Tavernier, Budoka, artist and writer.

Baptiste Tavernier, born 1981 in France pursues a creative path

that has led him from experimental music through the martial arts of Japan

to the painters canvas.

He discovered Budo at the age of eight

when he joined his local judo club.

while studying digital art and musicology in college

he started practicing a rather rare martial art

called Bozendo in France in 1999.

He left for Japan in 2006

and joined the International Budo University for 8 years.

where he focused on the study of modern Budo

and traditional Bujutsu.

He is now a Renshi sixth Dan in Tankendo,

fourth Dan in Jukendo and Naginata,

second Dan in Battodo, Sho Dan in Buzendo,

and has some experience in Aikido, Judo,

Tendoryu Naginatajutsu, Tatsumi Ryu Heiho

and Isshin-ryu Naginatajutsu.

Deeply involved in the international diffusion of Jukendo and Tankendo,

he is now the chairman of the All Japan Jukendo Federation's International Committee.

He regularly writes articles in the Kendo World magazine

and has published a book on Miyamoto Musashi's Heiho Sanjugo Kajo,

the 35 articles of swordsmanship

that precedes the famous Book of Five Rings.

Baptiste currently lives in Taipei,

where he teaches Jukendo and Tankendo

and develops his creative work.

He has exhibited in Tokyo, Hong Kong,

Miami, Taipei, Rotterdam and many other cities.

During one of his numerous trips to Japan,

this time on the occasion of the Kendo World annual Keiko Kai,

he accepted our invitation

and we met in early August 2017 for this interview.

So, my... the decision...

well, it is not really a decision to start martial arts, It's a...

a process rather common in France I would say.

Well, at least in France.

There are many children who are...

more or less presented with the choice of doing either football or Judo

I started when I was, say, 7 or 8 years old, I don't remember exactly...

But I practiced Judo for about 10 years,

maybe a little less...

with a really great teacher whose name was...

well, actually is, Olivier Arnaud

who was my first Sensei, put in big words.

I did that for a while, untill I was a teenager,

Then what was important was the break I had,

when I was about 16 or 15 years old

I stopped all judo and martial arts activities,

untill I went to college.

And actually, it's when I started college that I finally thought:

"I actually miss it, not doing judo anymore,

I would like..."

I don't know, there was some kind of emptiness

and I really wanted to get into Judo again,

except that... after all, there's not only Judo in life,

so I thought maybe it's an opportunity to try something new.

At the time I was in Montpellier actually, and...

right next to the university in Montpellier,

there was a "Bozendo" club,

and probably nobody knows what it is.

A long time ago,

maybe a hundred years ago,

maybe 80 years ago,

a French sailor who was on a mission in China

learned battling techniques with a stick,

during his missions,

and after that, he did one or two missions,

let's say he stayed in Japan a couple of times,

when he learned Aikido,

and when he came back to France,

he blended Aikido with the stick battling techniques he had learned in China,

and he actually created his own mix...

which in the end is pretty interesting,

I must say, it's a, it's a....

a martial art which is...

which is a synthesis, really, which is absolutely not...

which is not from a traditional Japanese lineage or anything but,

it's a very good synthesis and I learnt a lot,

I have good memories of Bozendo.

I practiced for at least 3, 4 years, maybe a little more...

and finally, when I moved to Paris, I...

I started practicing Naginata.

That's it.

So, when I came to Paris,

it was to finish my studies, actually, I was...

I did musicology,

I was taking my DEA, and then my thesis.

In Paris there was no Bozendo at all,

it's something that you can only find in the South of France.

So for a year or two,

with a former Bozendo mate,

we trained together,

at the Bois de Boulogne, he he he...

It was quite funny...

I remember once there was...

a group of Japanese tourists

who visited the outskirts of the wood.

Obviously, not the... deeper parts,

and... the poor guys were probably astonished to see two...

two "Gaijin" wearing Hakama,

hitting and beating each other with wooden sticks

They watched us for about 15 minutes.

It was exotism at the Bois de Boulogne.

Well anyway,

there were only the two of us, and...

my friend was more hooked on Korean stuff at the time,

he was more into the Hapkido, that kind of stuff, so finally, well...

we kind of... not give up but...

we saw each other less often...

And so, I was looking for something that could replace Bozendo in Paris.

And that's when I remembered about Naginata.

Well, I didn't really know what Naginata was all about.

I just knew it was a Japanese martial art

with relatively long weapons.

And so I told myself naively

that it will be probably more or less like the Bozendo,

and that my experience...

well, rather my few years of practice,

would probably make it easier for me to blend in quickly

So I grabbed a... phonebook

because it was back in those days when Internet was...

brand new, so phonebooks still existed,

and I phoned the lady who used to take care of Naginata,

called Simone Charton,

who actually was the woman who introduced Naginata almost all over Europe

She is the one who got it several decades ago from Japan

and brought it back to France,

from where it spread to Belgium...

She insisted so much over the phone,

I couldn't get rid of her,

so after two hours I said:

"OK, all right, I promise, I'll come next Monday (or Tuesday, I don't remember),

I'm positive, I promise, I'll come."

... and that's how I started Naginata.

It's thank to that, actually, that I finally came to Japan,

Because after two or three years of practice of Naginata in France,

where I met a lot of people in Europe...

because there are a lot of… it's like Kendo actually...

There are Naginata competitions

so it's an opportunity to meet practitioners from other countries,

so much so that I could picture myself going to Japan for a month or two,

in order to improve.

At the time, the president of the European federation of Naginata

was Mr. Kondo, Kondo Tadahiko.

who lived in Paris full time.

He does not practice himself

but he has a very good knowledge of martial arts

because he has been involved in this circle for many years.

And he organized a lot of meetings in France with the French practitioners,

meetings during which people could train with many Sensei

but in many disciplines, not only Naginata. In...

in Kendo, or even older disciplines like Katori Shinto-ryu etc, etc.

And so one day he told me: "There is, actually...

in Katsu-ura, in Chiba Prefecture,

there is a university were it is possible to practice martial arts full time.

You're supposed to enlist for a one-year programme,

but I can ask to the Naginata Federation,

International and Japanese,

to actually invite you over

and you can spend a year training there...

without actually being part of the official program."

And so he's the one that made the arrangement.

So, I think we were in the month of... I don't know... May? Someting like that.

It was the end of the school year.

I was in the second year of my thesis I think,

and I said: "Ok, let's do this, when do I sign?"

So he said: "Now, but you have to go in September."

So I thought about it for a couple of hours

and I thought: "Well whatever, let's drop the thesis half way... er...

I can still hear my parents, my grand-parents protesting.

That's too bad...

So I said: "Let's do this, let's go to Japan

and practice Naginata for one year,

and we'll see what happens."

So the International Budo University or...

"I.B.U." as it's often called,

or "Kokusai Budo Daigaku",

It's in... Katsu-ura.

It's basically a fishing village

where there was nothing forty years ago,

And they thought: "Great!

Land is cheap,

let's build an annexe for the Nippon Budokan,

let's build the... the training hall for the Nippon Budokan.

For those who don't know,

the Nippon Budokan is the organization that...

actually it's more or less the headquarters of martial arts...

in Japan.

It sounds a little pompous, but...

that's the idea.

And so they built their training centers there.

Then followed the idea of creating a university to be able to

to actually train young teachers

who could...

international teachers who could...

spread the word of Budo (= martial arts) all over the world, so...

There was this idea behind the creation of the university,

but anyway it is a place where you can practice almost any Japanese martial art

I say "almost" because there was no Sumo club,

and there was no Jukendo club either.

which is my main martial art now, but,...

so you can do Aikido,

Naginata, Kendo, Karate, Shorinji Kempo, etc, etc, etc...

Kyudo... Judo of course...

So it's a kind of paradise for young...

Otaku, for young martial arts geek...

That is to say, for a foreigner anyway,...

it's very simple, it means...

you sleep... at the university,

you're always there,

and you can train from morning to night.

To give you an idea, at the time...

at least the first 2 or 3 years,

I was doing...

pfff...

thirty... well... thirty-five or so hours of martial art every week.

And not only Naginata of course,

But...

in fact there is such a... profusion of Dojo and practitioners

that you can be dragged very quickly in the Aikido club,

or the Iaido club, or the Kendo club...

Well, it's really...

As long as you ask permission and you get it,

you can really do whatever you want.

You have a rather phenomenal access to...

to the Japanese culture of martial arts

Not only through training,

but also... thank to the library.

It is something rather unknown,

but Katsu-Ura's univerity has a library about martial arts

that is really impressive,

and they have tons of archives, old books, old stuff, it's...

The whole knowledge of martial arts seems to be here, actually.

Besides the time spent in the Dojo,

I... kind of registered...

Well, we can say that,

I registered in Uozumi Takashi's class,

who is most probably one of the greatest,

if not the greatest researcher on Miyamoto Musashi

He's the one that wrote all the major books,

all the "hardcore" stuff about Miyamoto Musashi,

he's the one who wrote it.

And so he was a teacher at BuDai at the time,

and I spent... almost 6 years following his class.

almost face-to-face because he had such a bad reputation,

I mean his class was so hard,

and it was so difficult to pass the exam in the end,

that nobody dared to take it.

So it was a blessing for me

because I was almost... I was alone with him during the class.

Basically it was just for me,

a private lesson on Budo's history and Miyamoto Musashi, so...

In the beginning however I could barely speak Japanese,

so it was very complicated because he doen't speak English,

So for a year or two, I had to... hang on,

or I was getting an earful!...

Every ten minutes, because I could not read a sentence, a name or a Chinese character,

and he was using the board, there was no PowerPoint,

it was chalk and blackboard,

it was illegible, it was impenetrable, it was...

But in the end it broadens the mind, as we say,

and... after a year or two during which I really had to struggle to understand the matter

and to follow the martial arts... the history of martial arts like that...

with a lecture taught with a chalk,

he had a strange idea,

well he told me: "Now you can sort of read and understand Japanese,

- sort of -

maybe you could do something interesting,

like... say, translate something from Musashi that was never translated."

So I said: "Yeah, OK, great!

I think I'll never be able to do it but... let's do it!

So he proposed that... actually the Heiho San-Ju-Go Kajo,

which had already been translated by... er...

damn!... what's his name again, I forgot...

He's super famous. He won't hold it against me I hope... er...

He wrote a book about Miyamoto Musashi in French, wich is the authority,

and in which there is a partial translation of...

the whole Gorin no Sho is translated, but there is also a partial translation of the San-ju-go Kajo.

So it was the occasion to make a... more thorough translation and...

So I started it.

On the one hand I was practicing Naginata,

and when I was out of the Dojo I was burying myself in the book and the translation.

That's it.

I now remember the name; of course it's Tokitsu Kenji.

It's probably the pressure from the video cameras, I forgot... sorry!

But of course, his book is really famous in France

because it's probably the first and the most complete

of the books that have been writen on Miyamoto Musashi.

In France there's a kind of... how to say...

a rather romantic view of Miyamoto Musashi.

Well, a lot of people read La Pierre et le sabre and the second... La Parfaite lumière ("Musashi")

Well... those of course are novels

Don't...

Actually,...

Musashi, you have to know that most of the facts, rather alleged facts

that are attributed to Musashi

were never attested.

A good half is false, checked and false,

and the other half is unchecked, or even impossible to check.

So actually we don't know much about Musashi's life.

I found it interesting to translate the San-ju-go Kajo

because in a way it's... you can say it's the draft

of the Gorin-no-Sho, Le Traité des cinq roues (The Book of Five Rings), comme on dit en français,

And some ideas are the same,

exactly the same, and sometimes, some chapters are the same to the letter,

and on the other hand some ideas are completely absent from the Gorin-no-Sho,

and which are rather interesting.

I'm bragging now here, but to translate THAT,

and to write all the comments, it took me 7 years.

To translate took me 3 or 4... not even that. About 2 years,

because I was not doing it full time.

But afterwards, to actually make a book with it,

and make all the comments,

that took me a lot of time.

Finally we published it with Bunkasha International,

the commented French translation of the Heiho San-ju-go Kajo,

The 35 Articles on Strategy,

I was so happy when it was finally published,

now I don't have to open it ever again,

I don't want to hear about it.

At first, it was a personnal project,

and finally I sent it to a good friend, Sergio Boffa,

who is a History teacher, with a really wide knowledge of History,

and who is also a... let's say a RIGID university teacher.

Which means that he would check every word, every comma, every full stop.

So from a book that was ok but not great,

thank to him we made a book that, according to me, is really good.

I wrote a second book, completely different,

called "The Tales of the Samurai", by Miyamori.

I didn't write it, since it's a translation.

For those who are wondering, it has nothing to do with martial arts,

it's a collection of short stories,

short stories from about 1920.

Actually that guy, Miyamori, used to write books about Kabuki,

books for the general public, to help foreigners to understand...

what is Kabuki.

He used to write texts easy to understand, in English;

he used to write directly in English,

not in Japanese.

And he wrote that collection of 8 short stories, if I remember well.

One winter evening I was deeply bored,

I was in the Alps,

next to the fireplace,

and I thought: "Hey, I've got that book in english,

I have nothing to do",

there was nothing on TV,

my GameBoy was broken,

I thought: "Let's translate Miyamori's tales."

reduces the body a bit necessarily ... so find... a beautiful Japanese website and translate it yourself, it's better.

Okay, let's get back to martial arts university. I was there for about 7 or 8 years

Focusing primarily on the Naginata, but also at a certain moment,

I did a lot of, well I did a lot of Aikido and a lot of Budai too. Not to do Aikido itself,

but rather ... in a .... how can I say that?

a kind of personal research to be able to understand what is done in different martial arts

because Naginata and Aikido really have nothing in common, so to say

but try to understand and improve the understanding of what we do by going round the moon and in the end to see the

what happens on the other side in different martial arts and see if it does bring us a certain illumination. I find it ... 202 00:21:21,16 --> 00:21:22,68 it's important, I do not think that ...

I think, there are people actually who are quite voracious, but like all young people since it was the same with me when I

came to Japan. There was Naginata yes there is Naginata, there was Kendo yes, I will do kendo,

there is Kudo, I will do Kudo. And then the end of the day I would do five different martial arts. And I think at the beginning it's a good thing... it's a good attitude.

You have to do everything, because when you are in Japan, you often have a limited time. Ye know that you will be there maybe a year or only two years,

and after you leave Disneyland... it's the return to reality of your country where you come from. And so while you are in Disneyland,

I think you have to do all the attractions. And so, for two years I

I did exclusively Naginata.

But who says Naginata says old school ... so Tendo, which is one of the biggest ... school so to say

for Naginata, but also Ishinryu. I did a lot of Ishinryu in Tokyo when the Sensei was alive, he died unfortunately.

I also did some Homo Aito to relax during the weekends

With no disrespect but to explore other things I did some Yagoshi Kageryu during my time there

and a lot of Aikido. Also, at the martial arts university we have Kanazawa Sensei,

, Kobayashi Sensei and then the Tatsiki sensei who takes care of the club from day to day.

We have, we have well know names, so I say just take everything.

Et if there was Sumo I would have probably done some Sumo.

But however, that is just great in the beginning because

it really allows you to have really different opinions and ways of thinking

and then little by little, I think it's good as you get older,

to reduce and focus on one thing in particular not forgetting all that others practice.

And all that the other Sensei and disciplines could bring us,

and actually, trying to keep these alternative points of view to enrich one's own practice.

so you would say so he finally focused on the Naginata and in fact not at all.

Because in fact along the way, I came across a little by chance on Jukendo, which is the art of the bayonet. So

So, it's a little scary in the begining but that's the way of the bayonet. 226 00:23:52,18 --> 00:23:56,24 And the Tankendo which is actually the associated martial art, which is the bayonet fight with the hand or the knife.

And so finally I gradually I deviated from Naginata but keeping it still very present

and I reoriented myself a lot to Jukendo and Tankendo.

So yes because I was asked the question,

apart from this book on Musashi in which I put my all to try to have a good and precise results

in any case or the most precise possible and easy to understand while being as faithful as possible to the original.

It's true that after I wrote a second ... well before ... well at the same time,

I wrote a second book that had nothing to do with this. It was the story of Miyamori's Samurai

I do not write it, it's actually a translation.

And so for those who ask themselves the question this has absolutely nothing to do with martial arts.

This is a collection of news not fundamentally good either. It's news that dates back to 1920, I believe.

Actually this guy Miyamori is a guy who seemed to write books on Kabuki, vulgarization books.

To give a better understanding of Kabuki to foreigners.

He did doing things a bit easy to understand in English, he wrote directly in English. And he wrote this collection of eight news if my memories is good at 8 years old.

He did not write in Japanese. And so on a winter evening

I was very bored in the Alps by the fireplace.

And I thought, well, I have it in English, I am bored, there was nothing on TV,

my Gameboy was broken, soi said to myself I will translate the stpries of the samurai of Miyamori.

So I like doing research, I like writing articles and everything,

on the other hand, I do not think I have a level of literature that is insanely good. So, it's not Zola, it's not ... it's not Molière

I think the final result from a linguistic point of view is probably mediocre.

But, yes it was fun to translate and it was nice to read as well.

If you do not know what to do on the beach in summer, tales of Samurai go for it. But that's it, it's absolutely not a research thing.

I really enjoyed myself and it will probably not be in the annals of French literature, 252 00:26:31,45 --> 00:26:33,25 I won't go to the academy with it.

Yeah it is a great book even for the kids, it's great to read.

That's about all I had to say about this episode of my life.

We have been talking about martial arts for quite some time now.

Another side, another aspect of my life is the arts.

I did some music,

I have been doing martial arts since I was a kid but I did Judo etc.

And but also a lot of music.

I attended a Faculty of Musicology in Montpellier.

In Paris they called us the Faculty of Palavas those bastards.

Because when you say that you did music in Montpellier,

the guys would say spare us.

So not only did I make music in Montpellier, my friends

but I did "golf option".

And that's some tough stuff.

So to say we were really serious at the time.

And so music is ... and arts in general is a very important aspect of my life.

I am an artist myself I do not know if we can define it as an artist

but I live partly from painting but really partly.

I also live partly from music and partly from martial arts.

So that's a sort triad which is interesting.

I do not make a living from golf, too bad.

I think I would have made more money but ...

When I was at the university of martial arts,

I did not necessarily have a lot of resources.

Obviously, I had some money like that coming from France.

But it just served to buy the madeleines.

So I had to do, I did a little music but good Katsura is far from Tokyo

You can hardly sell anything so it was complicated.

So I had to find a part time job

And so because in Katsura since there was the martial arts university,

there is the Bogushop or the Budogushop that is the store for Judo guide,

belt, armor, weapons, the store

for those with a passion for martial arts and who do not really look for .... Not really anyone ...

They did not necessarily need an employee

but they had a website where they were selling armor at the time, mostly Kendo stuff.

And at the time it was Michael Komoto who was in Kendo doing a lot of things.

Il était coach de l'équipe Russe.

He was, he for cared a lot for foreign students at the university.

So, a very good level of Kendo and he was the one who also took care of the store.

But he was a little, I do not know, he wanted to leave this side of his activities.

So, I begged him for some time

and I took his place.

So my job was to sell on the internet

Kendo stuff: armor Bokken, Chennai and others.

But it's true it was interesting, it gave me some money

but I just love the idea to learn like we say

faire de la recherche et things like that.

And I took the opportunity to learn how to repair first of all my own armor. 306 00:30:11,28 --> 00:30:11,17 Because those armors go through a lot,

when you do thirty-five hours of Naginata or Kendo or whatever you want a week, the armor, the protections, 308 00:30:19,03 --> 00:30:21,60 the mask, the gloves, all that, it goes through a lot.

So, you still have them repaired often.

So rather than paying someone to do it, if I could repair them that was going to be great.

So, I started learning to repair the sides, i.e. the Kendo gloves.

And then I started learning how to fix other stuff.

And as time went by I has an interest for the "dos".

The "dos" is the breastplate of the armor.

They are now mad of plastic.

But at the time was bamboo.

A long time ago it was simply bamboo, and then recently about

fifty years back maybe more, a little more than 60 years we started having on top of the bamboo, 319 00:31:07,79 --> 00:31:13,05 a layer of buffalo leather.

And on that layer of buffalo leather we started to lacquer,

doing lacquer.

And so we had many traditional lacquer techniques that was used for bowls and stuff like that

On the armor, actually the Kendo armor has a very interesting artistic side.

And so, I was quite passionate about these breastplates, by these "dos".

So I also learned to mount men and masks and do almost everything.

So it's a job that is very very complicated, very difficult physically.

Because you have to break through piles of thick leather, futon and so

it's a very ungrateful job, sewing of the different parts.

On the other hand, the "dos" is not so difficult and in addition it is really interesting.

It really has an artistic side that was of interest to me.

So, I went to Kyoto to Mr. Tanaka

who actually runs an armor lacquer workshop called Kyotocho liu Do.

which was very well know a long time ago.

His father was well known.

Nowadays it's true that unfortunately

people are no longer interested by the traditional aspect of the armor and everything.

So we often buy plastic armors worth 300 euros, which are good, they protect.

But it is true that there is no longer the traditional art and traditional craft.

Not only because these armors are expensive and it is true that Kyotocho liu Do armors,

"dos" in Kyotocho liu Do, we see them less often.

But it's really beautiful lacquer work and it fascinated me a lot. So, I went to, not to learn with him

because that would be too much too say. I stayed a day or two he gave me plenty of tips how to do this,

how to do that

And so, I took back all his advice with me in my suitcase,

and I moved into the store in Katsura and started doing my own "Do".

So in the beginning, it did not look like much

it was pretty shabby, I must admit that it took me some time.

But progressively, and again I used lacquers of very poor quality.

I remember the first, the first that I really made

which looked like a "dos" I was so happy.

I gave to a foreign student who was there at the Faculty, Rodrigo he was from Chile.

I knew because he like all the Japanese in the Dojo, they liked hit on him

because he had a big mouth.

He made a lot of noise.

So, people loved to hit on him.

That was perfect! That way we will be able to test the resistance of the bazaar.

The "dos" it lasted 15 minutes and it

just broke into pieces, the lacquer was gone and it was a total failure.

It was a massacre.

But it's good because we learn from our mistakes and so I studied why the lacquer had not held.

And progressively, finally I got better to a point that after a while there was the "dos" made in Baptiste Tavernier,

or made by Baptiste Tavernier was on high demand from interested circles. And so that

And Messire Alex Bennett has his "Do" made by Tavernier, a beautiful « Do » by the way. I was very proud of that one.

Senseis from Naginata relatively known as Ebisawa Sensei or Suzuki Sensei they have their "Do", Suzuki as a matter of fact made him a "Do" in Anaconda skin.

something that gives it the work

but be careful, it is no joke.

An old Anaconda skin that had been brought back from Brazil

before the Washington convention on animals. So, it was legal. We did not break the law.

That's a "dos" that when he enters into the Dojo he is noticed obviously.

What I like most was the "dos" without any skin or anything, the ones just in wood. just with plain bamboo.

I did many of them, I did a lot maybe fifteen or twenty.

And students have some, Sensei have some. That's how it fed me for a few years.

I don't make any again because I no more have the tools, I don't have time,

I don't have all what is needed. I look back at this period with a lot of nostalgia.

And that taught me a lot of things with respect to Kendo or Naginata or Jukendo

i.e the respect for the armor that is disappearing.

That is to say back in the days the armor was something that nevertheless, because of its price was revered in the same way as the Shinai,

or the Son Bokken ou son Katana.

So that was something that was taken good care of.

You had to take good care of it because if we did not take care of it, it deteriorated very quickly. If you took care of it, it could last for years and years.

I have armor pieces, it's been ten, fifteen years that I use them.

Well maybe not fifteen but at least ten and they are almost like new.

But yes, you have to take care of it every day and it's really the top of armors.

It is true that now, we often find armors at three hundred, four hundred euros

We are done training, we swing them in the trunk of the car while waiting for next week.

So, the utility side is unchanged, why not?

But it's true that it's a shame, this culture of armor that is disappearing, it was better before like the elders would say.

But now we must follow the new trend.

A little nostalgia

For more infomation >> [Interview] Baptiste Tavernier - From France to Tokyo's International Budo University (Part 1/2) - Duration: 30:15.

-------------------------------------------

మఖ నక్షత్రం వారు ఈ రోజు ఇలా జపిస్తే | Makha Nakshatram | Maha Shivaratri | Lord Shiva Mantra | Shiva - Duration: 0:26.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> మఖ నక్షత్రం వారు ఈ రోజు ఇలా జపిస్తే | Makha Nakshatram | Maha Shivaratri | Lord Shiva Mantra | Shiva - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

జ్యేష్ట నక్షత్రం వారు ఈ రోజు ఇలా జపిస్తే | Jyeshta Nakshatram | Maha Shivaratri | Lord Shiva Mantras - Duration: 0:26.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét