Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 13 2018

Before the sun sets

I will not be upset anymore

Let's let the anger go away

Tonight, before we sleep,

let's please calm ourselves

and live with just love

Everyday,

I thank God that I have you

Here by my side

If I didn't have you

What would I do?

Before the sun sets-

Before we sleep...

I'm very sorry

If I did too much (to hurt)

can you please forgive me?

It was my fault

I didn't think twice

(because of me) we could have a broken heart

baby, you know that I truly love you

Please forgive me

Everyday

while we have a break

Let's pray, to protect our relationship

Don't let it (the anger) linger over night

If the heart won't (let go)

If the mouth hasn't confessed

I'm very sorry

If I did too much (to hurt)

can you please forgive me

It was my fault

I didn't think twice

(because of me) we could have a broken heart

baby, you know that I truly love you

Please forgive me

Don't let the sun set

if your life is not full of love

Don't let the time the pass

today is a good opportunity

if you haven't said these words,

then say them now

I'm very sorry

If I did too much (to hurt)

can you please forgive me

It was my fault

I didn't think twice

(because of me) we could have a broken heart

baby, you know that I truly love you

Please forgive me

I truly love you

Please forgive me

For more infomation >> Fishermen's Project - Lub Nub Poob (Jeff & Cicily Remake) [Lyric Video] - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Check out the awesome streetcar float from Rex - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Check out the awesome streetcar float from Rex - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

2018 toast to Zulu King - Duration: 59:57.

For more infomation >> 2018 toast to Zulu King - Duration: 59:57.

-------------------------------------------

Argus 2018 belts out 'Sweet Caroline' at 2018 parade - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Argus 2018 belts out 'Sweet Caroline' at 2018 parade - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Trump prods Congress amid debate on immigration - Duration: 5:08.

Trump prods Congress amid debate on immigration.

President Donald Trump warned Tuesday that it's now or never when it comes to extending

protections for young immigrants who have stayed in the country illegally.

Trump, in an early-morning tweet, said Congress must act now to provide legal protections

to young "Dreamer" immigrants even as legislation faces an uncertain prospect in Congress.

"Wouldn't it be great if we could finally, after so many years, solve the DACA puzzle,"

he wrote, adding: "This will be our last chance, there will never be another opportunity!

March 5th."

Trump was referring to a deadline he announced last year to end a program protecting young

immigrants from deportation.

But a recent court ruling has rendered that deadline all but meaningless.

The comments came the day after the Senate voted 97-1 — Ted Cruz, R-Texas, provided

the sole "no" vote — to plunge into an open-ended immigration debate that's been promised by

McConnell.

Both parties' leaders hope debate can be concluded this week, but it's unclear if that will happen

or what the product, if any, will be.

"This is going to be done or not done this week," No. 2 Senate GOP leader John Cornyn

of Texas told reporters.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., threw his weight behind a wide-ranging bill

that mirrors Trump's approach.

It would pave a path to citizenship for up to 1.8 million young "Dreamer" immigrants

in the U.S. illegally, a lure for Democrats that many Republicans oppose.

Trump also wants $25 billion for Trump's border wall with Mexico and other security measures,

as well as curbs on legal immigration — a must for many Republicans.

"This proposal has my support, and during this week of fair debate, I believe it deserves

the support of every senator who's ready to move beyond making points and actually making

a law," McConnell said in beginning Senate debate Tuesday.

McConnell and other GOP supporters describe the measure as the Senate's best shot of passing

a bill that the president will sign.

McConnell's endorsement is key for generating Republican support, but many Democrats consider

some of the proposals, including limiting the relatives that legal immigrants can bring

to the U.S., to be non-starters.

Leading up to the debate, the Senate's two top leaders put on a show of comradery, but

also laid down markers underscoring how hard it will be to reach a deal that can move through

Congress.

"We really do get along, despite what you read in the press," Senate Minority Leader

Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said Monday at a previously scheduled appearance alongside McConnell at

the University of Louisville.

Still, just days after the two leaders brokered a bipartisan $400 billion budget agreement

and helped shepherd it into law, both men made clear that an immigration agreement will

be tough.

Schumer has expressed repeated opposition to Trump's sweeping approach.

"The only enemy here is overreach," Schumer said.

"Now is not the time nor the place to reform the entire legal immigration system.

Rather, this is the time for a narrow bill" — which Democrats have said would help the

Dreamers and provide some money for border security.

Trump's overall immigration plan, opposed by many Democrats, stands little chance of

prevailing because any measure will need 60 votes.

That means proposals will need substantial bipartisan support since the GOP majority

is 51-49, and Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., has been absent in recent weeks battling cancer.

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, one of the lawmakers who introduced a bill based on Trump's plan,

described it as a "best and final offer" and said there's no room for negotiations.

He told Fox News' "Fox and Friends" Tuesday morning that Congress has just two options:

"the president's framework bill or nothing."

Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Arizona, also proposed a modification of the bill late Monday that

he painted as a potential compromise.

Highlighting the partisan gap, there was plenty of finger-pointing on Monday.

Trump put the onus on Democrats, saying, "I hope the Democrats are not going to use it

just as a campaign" issue.

No. 2 Senate Democratic leader Richard Durbin of Illinois said the key impediment to a bipartisan

deal was Trump's history of switching positions on the issue.

"Nailing the president down has been next to impossible," he said.

Meanwhile, Trump made clear he continues to take his March 5 deadline seriously, even

though because of a judge's ruling, federal immigration officials have been renewing permits

under President Barack Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program for

immigrants' whose status expires beyond that date.

"Negotiations on DACA have begun.

Republicans want to make a deal and Democrats say they want to make a deal," Trump wrote

even though negotiations have been underway for months.

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Trump prods Congress amid debate on immigration - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

The Monster Under My Bed - Duration: 6:43.

Steve: I don't know guys, mom jeans are in right now, bell-bottoms are next!

Whoa,

looks like it's my lucky day!

Mike: Whoa Steven! That's awesome! You can add that to your doll collection!

Landon: Uh...yeah, okay later guys.

Steve: Let's go home and add to the collection now.

Mike: Yeah, let's go

Landon: Hey, uh...Steve,

aren't you on guineapig detail this week?

Steve: Well, yeah.

Landon: Yeah, uh...well it's Friday, so um...

when did you plan on starting?

Steve: I'll do it later. I just got a new doll, duh!

Steve: Welcome to your new home Gordon!

Lan!

(something crashes and breaks)

Landon: What?

Steve: Can you tuck me in?

Landon: Look Steve, I'm busy

I already got you your warm milk

I'm tired of these curtain calls, what do you want?

Steve: Can you tuck me in?

Landon: Are you serious?

Steve: Mom's not home.

Landon: Fine.

Stop looking at me like that!

Steve: Can you sing me a song?

No to explain

This I found this in my bed this morning

There's a strange eating habit tonight. It's not mine. I don't even eat fruit look uh I got there

Maybe it goes

All right

here except Dahlia Brown Steve

babies possess

Fatty ghosts

Huh there we go

Steve what are you doing? Oh nothing mom just trying to get you Gus that's nice dear

It's a step up from Walker ponds

Dear diary I just checked a surveillance footage from the camera. I set up last night

I am very alarmed report that it appears

There's a presence in this room that is active during the night is asleep

But tonight it will encounter the wrath of Stephen Reed

Okay, so the plan is to try the lights off. That's it and as soon as we hear the ghosts

We'll make our move sound like a plan Stan

What are you two idiots doing is midnight, we're fighting a ghost not ghost

Just Picasso

Well how did he get there this moron

Must have forgotten to feed the guinea pigs

So I got hungry and escaped in search of food

Oh, I forgot something how the let's get there see I realized the game takes a scam two while ago

Knowing they would find it. I hid the lettuce under your bed to get payback for you. Not feeding them oh

Well at least there's no such thing as ghosts

Right

For more infomation >> The Monster Under My Bed - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

EXPOSED!! Judge Jeanine TAUNTS Mueller And Deep State, 'Trump's Secret Mole Inside FBI Just Flipped' - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> EXPOSED!! Judge Jeanine TAUNTS Mueller And Deep State, 'Trump's Secret Mole Inside FBI Just Flipped' - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Treatment of pneumonia | 3 Home Remedies for Pneumonia - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> Treatment of pneumonia | 3 Home Remedies for Pneumonia - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Nancy Pelosi Says the UNTHINKABLE About Trump – No Person Should EVER Say This…!! - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Nancy Pelosi Says the UNTHINKABLE About Trump – No Person Should EVER Say This…!! - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

MC Lan - Conquistei Minha Crush? - Música Nova 2018 (Lançamento de Funk 2018) - Duration: 3:46.

For more infomation >> MC Lan - Conquistei Minha Crush? - Música Nova 2018 (Lançamento de Funk 2018) - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Rainbow OWL | Learn Colors and Coloring Pages for Kids - Duration: 5:47.

BROWN

BROWN

YELLOW

RED

RED

PINK

PINK

GREEN

GREEN

BLUE

BLUE

ORANGE

PURPLE

ORANGE

PURPLE

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Rainbow OWL | Learn Colors and Coloring Pages for Kids - Duration: 5:47.

-------------------------------------------

JUST IN! Trump Just Found a Suspicious Message From Obama Admin With Massive Warning Inside! - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> JUST IN! Trump Just Found a Suspicious Message From Obama Admin With Massive Warning Inside! - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Learn French the natural way - Le collier vert - Duration: 10:48.

For more infomation >> Learn French the natural way - Le collier vert - Duration: 10:48.

-------------------------------------------

BEEF, MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE PIE 🥧 • Low Carb Pies #2 - Duration: 2:04.

BEEF, MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE PIE 🥧 • Low Carb Pies •

Add 500 grams of minced beef to a fry pan, cooking for 10 minutes.

Then add: 1/2 medium onion, already chopped

2 cups of chopped mushrooms

1 tablespoon of minced garlic

Cooking for more 5 minutes.

Next, add 2 cups of tomato sauce

Salt and black pepper to taste

Letting it simmer for more 20 minutes.

Next, in a bowl, let's mix together:

4 medium eggs

1 cup of tahini

1 teaspoon of salt

and 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.

Now, let's line a piece of parchment paper on a cake tin.

Pouring half of this batter in.

My tin here is a 24cm square one.

Then make a generous layer with that mushroom and beef filling we've just prepared.

Followed by a layer with 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.

Finish by covering everything with the remaining batter.

Preheat oven at 180°C (356°F), baking it for 50 minutes or until golden brown.

It's DONE! 🎉

This pie gives you a total of 9 big slices, with 7 grams of net carbs per slice.

YUM! SO GOOD!

For more infomation >> BEEF, MUSHROOMS AND CHEESE PIE 🥧 • Low Carb Pies #2 - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Gabriel Soto descarta reconciliación con Geraldine Bazán | Gabriel Soto - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Gabriel Soto descarta reconciliación con Geraldine Bazán | Gabriel Soto - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

'Big Mouth' James Comey Made 2 Shocking Admissions That Have Robert Mueller Hating Life!!! - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> 'Big Mouth' James Comey Made 2 Shocking Admissions That Have Robert Mueller Hating Life!!! - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

CURRENT FAVORITES! Highend and Drugstore! Hair and Makeup HITS!! Featuring the best Palette EVER!! - Duration: 10:23.

Hey guys welcome back to my channel so today I have for you a current favorites

I was actually putting my makeup on this morning. I haven't even done my hair yet, and I was like

I have not recently shared the things that I am absolutely loving so I have a quick favourites for you

I don't have a ton of stuff, but what I do have is some good stuff

And it's relatively new so let's get started first and most favorite of my favorites is

Freaking palette from Pat McGrath you guys. This is so beautiful. I have it on my eyes today and

Oh my gosh. I reach for one of these every single day now as most of you

Probably know she did not label them

So I actually keep it in the packaging um not to mention that the packaging is absolutely beautiful

These are expensive, but in my mind

They're worth every penny, and I did pick mine up during the sale now the one that I am wearing today is

this one and I have

This

On my lid I have these

two mattes

Transition and crease and then I have the blue

Under my eyes, I literally love it. I think it's so beautiful

They blend like a dream, and they're just wonderful shadows to use I absolutely love them

So this is my definite favorite in the favorites. I mean I've been using it straight for a couple months now

I think I got it in November and

Been using it non-stop ever since

okay for foundation you guys I

pulled out the Revlon Colorstay whipped I pulled this out for my

Collab with two real chicks, and I have been using it and loving it, and I have mine in the color 250

I literally dotted around my face

Spread it in just a little with my fingers

And then I go in with a damp Beauty Blender bounce it all over my face, and that is bulletproof

I usually go back and I might put a couple of extra dots here where because I have such bad dark circles

It will hold in place your concealer it

Just keeps everything in tact but the key to this you guys

I finally finally picked up the Kody

airspun I

Don't know why I am so stinking light to this game. I've been listening to

Cathy from Cathy's beauty care trust talk about this. I've been listening Oh Tati from glam Life guru

She talked about it forever

I literally just goes like whatever and then Karla mentioned it from two world checks

And she said you have to find this in the nail section of the drugstore

not the makeup section

And that was what did it for me because I always thought I had to order it on Amazon

So I kind of was like which is not difficult. I just didn't get around to doing it well

I happen to be in Walmart, and I went to the nail section and there it is

$5.99 I got mine in translucent extra coverage, and I also got the neutral the extra coverage is my favorite

I'm actually using the puff that comes in here which is so old-school

I've been using this you guys and literally padding on to set my Revlon makeup

Bulletproof lasting all day looks airbrushed. It is so fantastic and I figured it out. This is $5.99

This you can always find on sale this combo is less than 20 bucks and probably will last me forever

It is so fantastic so if you haven't tried this or this give it a shot, okay

next up is

my bronzer I

Pulled back out again going through my stash my Laura Mercier ritual, and if you have not tried this bronzer

You got to try it. It is so beautiful

because it has all of that pink and

Real tan and brown running through it so the bronze is so beautiful

I can use this as an actual blush and a bronzer, and it looks like that perfect combination of brown and pink

It's awesome

I love it Laura Mercier ritual now another one that is a favorite favorite is my cover effects perfect pencil

Crayon parfait now what I use this for you guys is my water

Now look, it's all dirty

It is simply kind of like a concealer stick, but it's superfine so I'm able to put it in my waterline

easily last forever

But what's also nice is I can literally color in the very corners of my eyes to get a little bit extra brightening

And it's such a fine tip that. It's very precise this one is in P

Medium and I really really like this one in my waterline

Because it's not too light. It's just the perfect skin color, so it looks really really good in your waterline

I think these are $20, and they last a long time. I've had this forever. I do also have it in pea light and

N light and I love them all they're all

Great, and and the only thing I don't do is if I use it on my waterline

I never ever ever use this one on an actual like breakout or anything obviously so my pea medium

I know is my eyes and only my eyes, so I suggest you guys try this out. It is a fantastic waterline brightener

Also, you can use it along your eyebrows if you need a little bit of brightening. It's just a really great little

handy product

Next up you guys, and this is a new fine for me

I'm sure some of you already know about it, but it's the Physicians, Formula

Butter highlighter I saw this at the drugstore

And I was like I have to have that it is cream to powder and it is the most beautiful color

I actually have it on today, and it smells like the beach

I mean it has that same butter or bronzer smell it is fantastic you guys and it seriously is like

Hopefully, you can see that it is just creamy and beautiful, and it dries down it doesn't stay too

Creamy or anything like that, but it doesn't make you look dry it is to me a really perfect consistency

For those of us that are getting older, but that we want to highlight, but we don't want that powdered highlight

But you don't really want to go all the way to a liquid

This is such a good highlighter, and it's drugstore so good. Okay another drugstore

I just did a video and two of my I pulled them out everyday

I'm wearing one of them today are the l'oreal colour, riche lip shines

I love the colors 9 10 and 908 the most they have been with me since I bought them

I'm wearing 910 today. It's seriously the easiest color

to just

put on

It's buttery it's quick. You don't have to have a mirror and I love it 9:08

it's the same it is more of a pink tone, and it looks darker in the tube, and then it actually is it's

It's just a really beautiful

Baby rose color. Oh my gosh you guys. It's so pretty and

9/10 is a baby

Pinky peach mostly pink with just a hint of peach

I'll link that lipstick swatch video because I swatched on my arm

And my lips these are fantastic

And they're on sale all the time somewhere we like them now also along the lip

Lip lines is the Brazilian kiss the bum bum stick. This is a butter stick. This is such a fantastic

fantastic

Lip on you guys. I mean talk about hydration

I put this on in the morning when I first get up long before I do my makeup so that it can soak in I

Have been using the Laneige lip

Sleeping mask which I'm gonna do a full review of

Dillon a sleeping mask for your face and the lip sleeping mask and I've had those

Not long enough to call them a favorite

But they are a favorite I can already tell you they're gonna be a favorite

But I felt like I needed to use them a little bit longer when I'm not using that Laneige overnight mask

It's this this goes with me everywhere

Love it

okay, a fragrance that I have been wearing recently is my

Dolce and Gabanna light blue intense, so this is not exactly the same as the original light blue

It's more intense, but it's got a tiny bit different emphasis on different notes

I love it, and it makes me feel like spring and it's so beautiful

And it's a tiny twist on the original so if you liked the Dolce and Gabanna light blue give the intense a shot it is

Pretty one squirt on the back of my neck all day long and it's gorgeous

Frankie Frankie came to visit also while I was a Walmart when I got the Cody airspun. I grabbed the

Organics dry shampoo in the coconut miracle oil refresh and restore extra strength, this is a dry shampoo

This is great you guys first of all it smells so good kind of like the butter bronzer

But it's a great great dry shampoo

I really really like it it does such a good job, and I think it was six dollars

so if you're in the market for a drugstore

dry shampoo

Give the organics brand a shot. I did grab the other dry shampoo and I liked it

I didn't love it so the one I am recommending is definitely the coconut version and

It surprised me because it says coconut miracle oil it did a great great job of absorbing oil

And I think that they're playing on the coconut trend that's going on right now. This is fantastic you guys

I also pulled out of my stash my makeup revolution

Blush now this bless you guys I've had for quite a while, and it's been a favorite. It's very well

Loved these are definitely high shine so if you don't like shine if you prefer a matte blush this isn't for you

But some of these like this one especially and these two are fantastic

Highlighters as well, but I love all of these blushes so much

They are so so pretty and it's like 10 bucks at Ulta so check that out

Okay, those are all my favorites currently

I hope that you guys enjoyed this video, and I will talk to you again very very soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét