Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 14 2018

Dear Fellow Scholars, this is Two Minute Papers with Károly Zsolnai-Fehér.

Earlier, we talked about Google's WaveNet, a learning-based text-to-speech engine.

This means that we give it a piece of written text and after a training step using someone's

voice, it has to read it aloud using this person's voice as convincingly as possible.

And this followup work is about making it even more convincing.

Before we go into it, let's marvel at these new results together.

Hm-hm!

As you can hear, it is great at prosody, stress and intonation, which leads to really believable

human speech.

The magic component in the original WaveNet paper was introducing dilated convolutions

for this problem.

This makes large skips in the input data so we have a better global view of it.

It is a bit like increasing the receptive field of the eye so we can see the entire

landscape, and not only a tree on a photograph.

The magic component in this new work is using Mel spectrograms as an input to WaveNet.

This is an intermediate representation that is based on the human perception that records

not only how different words should be pronounced, but the expected volumes and intonations as

well.

The new model was trained on about 24 hours of speech data.

And of course, no research work should come without some sort of validation.

The first is recording the mean opinion scores for previous algorithms, this one and real,

professional voice recordings.

The mean opinion score is a number that describes how a sound sample would pass as genuine human

speech.

The new algorithm passed with flying colors.

An even more practical evaluation was also done in the form of a user study where people

were listening to the synthesized samples and professional voice narrators, and had

to guess which one is which.

And this is truly incredible, because most of the time, people had no idea which was

which - if you don't believe it, we'll try this ourselves in a moment.

A very small, but statistically significant tendency towards favoring the real footage

was recorded, likely because some words, like "merlot" are mispronounced.

Automatically voiced audiobooks, automatic voice narration for video games.

Bring it on.

What a time to be alive!

Note that producing these waveforms is not real time and still takes quite a while.

To progress along that direction, scientists as DeepMind wrote a heck of a paper where

they sped WaveNet up a thousand times.

Leave a comment if you would like to hear more about it in a future episode.

And of course, new inventions like this will also raise new challenges down the line.

It may be that voice recordings will become much easier to forge and be less useful as

evidence unless we find new measures to verify their authenticity, for instance, to sign

them like we do with software.

In closing, a few audio sample pairs, one of them is real, one of them is synthesized.

What do you think, which is which?

Leave a comment below.

I'll just leave a quick hint here that I found on the webpage.

Hopp!

There you go.

If you have enjoyed this episode, please make sure to support us on Patreon.

This is how we can keep the show running, and you know the drill, one dollar is almost

nothing, but it keeps the papers coming.

Thanks for watching and for your generous support, and I'll see you next time!

For more infomation >> Google's Text Reader AI: Almost Perfect | Two Minute Papers #228 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Обзор LG OLED G7: Ультратонкий 4К-Телевизор - Duration: 9:40.

For more infomation >> Обзор LG OLED G7: Ультратонкий 4К-Телевизор - Duration: 9:40.

-------------------------------------------

Salinas native working behind the scenes in Pyeongchang - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Salinas native working behind the scenes in Pyeongchang - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

World of Warriors - Announce Trailer [PS4, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> World of Warriors - Announce Trailer [PS4, deutsche Untertitel] - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Burlington HS will fly Black Lives Matter flag - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Burlington HS will fly Black Lives Matter flag - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Abandoned Train Bridge US 41 ACL - Duration: 3:12.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, RailROL82 here

today I'm coming to you from the Florida Everglades. This is US 41 over here

this is facing west and this is facing east I'm gonna show you guys one

out of two remnants I'm gonna make another video, this is an abandoned railroad bridge here

That was used by the ACL

in the 1920s actually from the 1920s to 1957, this track was abandoned in sections

so it went south which is that way and then north which is this way and this is

the bridge itself

You can see

The pilings right there

There was

probably a smaller bridge at one point, you can see the pilings right there

and then look at this one, this was the last bridge used by the

ACL here. So that's facing south and this is the east side of the bridge

I was going to see if there might have been a gator around here

so yeah guys uh-oh there's a snake right there, Holy Moly!

yeah yeah forget that I'm in sandals today so I am NOT gonna be venturing in

there, but yeah there's no there's no ties or any evidence anything else left

these rails were completely removed as I said it was abandoned in sections this

section was built in 1920s, 1928 I believe the depot was built in Everglades

city and then up to Harrisburg that was abandoned in 1957 and then in the 1980s the section

from Harrisburg to Palmdale was removed so yeah guys let me give you one last

shot of here

this bridge is gonna be hundred years old the following decade

let me just well for fun give you a shot of this over here alrighty guys thank

you for viewing. Please subscribe or like thank you very

much over and out

For more infomation >> Abandoned Train Bridge US 41 ACL - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

MusicTto Get Rid Of Worries - Music Therapy - Duration: 1:04:55.

MusicTto Get Rid Of Worries - Music Therapy

For more infomation >> MusicTto Get Rid Of Worries - Music Therapy - Duration: 1:04:55.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure Time - Dream of Love (CZ) - Duration: 2:32.

I don't know what I'll do without him, Finn.

Cook the cake. You will come to other thoughts.

♪ She was my ♪

♪ love just a dream? ♪

♪ How am I give goodbye to crying? ♪

♪ So I close my eyes and I immediately see ♪

♪ him stand next to me. ♪

♪ Of my love, there just a little left. ♪

♪ I have to wander alone through the world. ♪

♪ In my dreams ♪

♪ Our love look like dream. ♪

♪ And in my heart lives on, breathes, it is. ♪

♪ Though fate prevents us from common happiness. ♪

♪ So I swear I will keep faithfulness. ♪

♪ And I still love you, although half the world divides us. ♪

♪ And in my dreams, I embrace you. ♪

♪ In our dreams. In our dreams. ♪

♪ We dreaming about love. ♪

♪ In our dreams. In our dreams. ♪

♪ We dreaming about... ♪

♪ love. ♪

♪ When I imagine how tight he holds me. ♪

♪ In my dreams, I have him close to me suddenly ♪

Go ahead.

Go.

For more infomation >> Adventure Time - Dream of Love (CZ) - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Chris Smalling Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:18.

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Chris Smalling Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Tiberium Crisis Red Alert 2 - GDI Mission 4, Salvation - Duration: 37:26.

Tiberium Crisis modification for Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge

Mission 4 - Salvation of the GDI Campaign.

Music - Tiberium Crisis Soundtrack (From Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath and C&C 4)

Mission Location - India, Red Zone

For the best comfort, it is recommended to watch the video in fullscreen.

GDI is in development of the aerial fortress somewhere in India and they decided to make a test flight.

You may ask, what is the worst idea when doing a prototype test of the super secret weapon?

Sending it over a RED ZONE and suddenly realizing that it was a really catastrophic idea.

Your mission is to restore the power in the aerial fortress and clear the area from the enemies on the map.

The first objective is to rescue some Zone Troopers and other guys from the Forgotten base to the north of your starting position.

Oddly enough it seems that Nod is allied in this mission with the Forgotten and they don't attack each other here.

Once you have the Engineers in your team, you can safely capture back the Aerial Fortress, nothing bad will happen to it later.

Another forgotten base is to the northeast of the map, just watch to not be taken out so easily by the enemies when approaching it.

When you capture the Forgotten building, Radar and clear the space, you will receive the Support Crawler as your primary choice.

This is a GDI subfaction that relies mostly on the flyers, including such a huge flyer like Kodiak.

The remaining objective is simply destroying the Nod base on the map and all the buildings around, mission accomplished.

If you really appreciate my content and videos, please leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE (remember about BELL).

For more infomation >> Tiberium Crisis Red Alert 2 - GDI Mission 4, Salvation - Duration: 37:26.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Logo For Youtube Channel | How To Design A Personal Logo | Picsart | Pixel Lab | 2018 - Duration: 15:41.

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

LIKE,COMMENT,SHARE,SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> How To Make Logo For Youtube Channel | How To Design A Personal Logo | Picsart | Pixel Lab | 2018 - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

Why did I tear Black Lotus ? - Duration: 20:19.

Welcome to the Mana Vault channel. It's VILQ here.

This time will be a bit unusual.

It's because while I was planning next few EDH decks I decided to check

how much truth is in a statement that

"Chinese proxies are much better now. In fact they are so good that

it's hard to distinguish them from the authentic cards."

As you all know the EDH decks

contain 1 copy of each (nonbasic) card.

It's tricky if you have multiple EDH decks

Aaand the most interesting cards are being used in many of them

It's very hard, honestly saying, to buy all cards for all decks so I decided

To try out how would look like those

famous Chinese proxies

which are also being sold as real cards

I personally condemn such behavior

However if we use them as a proxies

while we have such card and use it in another deck

I find it justified in this case.

This package arrived to me after (...)

38 days since ordering

Fun fact - it's nicely packed

and I wasn't expecting this

I was about to look at them as soon as they arrived, but when I saw this package

I'll open it on camera.

Now let's see what did we get inside

and how does it all look like.

Let's see one from the bottom

or maybe something that it would be easy to compare

Alright, let's take the Monolith

This is the real Grim Monolith

I must say that the front structure

is not bad in this case.

The back is still far far away

I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it

but there is some kind of grid on the back

Image is definitely blurry

The paper is

similar, hoverer these are softer

The colors in this case

are not bad, but

let's look at edition logo for example.

[I hope the camera will get focus]

As you can see there is a clear difference

between the original card and our Chinese proxy

Let's see what we could check next

Let it be Pact

We have our Pact somewhere... here.

So let's compare a newer card.

[focusing]

The decent quality of newer cards is the most probably due to better scans

The colors are yellowish

There is still that grid on the back and I assume that all cards will have that.

One more thing

There is a big difference in how card behaves next to another one

The original cards feel more slippery

Here you can feel some kind of resistance

like these cards were coated in some sort of wax.

And the surface is much more

shiny, still.

At least from what I saw

on other channels. (...) Here's Tomb.

Let's take a look at Tomb.

It's also an older card.

Colors are more vivid.

The quality is pretty good.

But it's a different card in hand

The structure is more rough

Let's compare the text

I must say that

from a distance you can pick wrong

The question is which one is real

[This one]

Let's see more

Misty... We have Misty from MM3

Flats. We should have Zendikar one.

In this case it's obvious if you hold it hand

that the card is thicker

and you can feel that

waxy surface

As you can see the card is

more shiny

Here we have fuzzy reflection

and this one is more focused.

Let's see an older card again

Stronghold will be another good example

Here you can spot it from a discance

Colors are more vivid and a bit

yellowish

And the back is blurry

(We have other version of Entomb)

Maze

In this case

The difference is clear to naked eye

I assume that you already see it

We don't even have to dig into details here

Of course it's easier

to compare such cards if you have an original next to it.

That's why

well... If you don't have an original

you might have a card printed in the same time

then it will be easier to determine

Anyway, if you're really into M:tG

then by the touch you'll be able to verify

if it's an original or

Chinese proxy

Now we have

something that we will have some fun with later on

I don't have an authentical one, but

I have card printed in same time

Both from Unlimited

for e.g. colors comarision

As you can see all these Chinese proxies have

still problems with

(fortunately!) matching colors

Fortunately they are being printed as a single layer printing

I have to admit that comparing

these to proxies that I have seen before

they are moving forward.

Well, my Intent is 'a bit' played and you can see that it's matt

but in case of

cards printed between

'99-2002

The biggest difference will be in

the quality of edition symbol

The original has clear and sharp edges

and proxy symbol is pixelated

Here we have out Altar

In this case the printing is darker,

less vivid colors

and the difference in edition symbol

Of course these cards aren't and won't be using same kind of paper

They're more flexible

(Easy, I know which is which)

Mana Vault

Alright, I won't compare these to the IVth edition, these are from

Unlimited

Same story

(focusing)

Much more vivid colors

The card is more shiny

I'll try to show you

how does that grid look like

maybe now you'll see it

and of course

the quality of printing the back is low

the 'circle' is pixelated

it's not and won't be that sharp as the real printing

(We should have Mox somewhere here)

Here it is

Fun fact. It's different here.

Mox Proxy is less vivid

The grid is everywhere

I have Mox Opal from MM

so there will be a difference

and we have Mana Crypt from EMA so there will be even more differences ;)

Well...

If you like to have a good quality proxies

and you are willing to wait 'a bit'

Then it's fine.

I waited 38 days to be exact.

But at least I'll have nice proxies in my decks.

All these proxies

will be stamped

to make sure they don't ever come to secondary market as a real cards

So I'm going to stamp them all right after I finish recording this video

To be sure and to make you sure

that if you happen to see a card like this...

Do not take it as an authentic card

OK

I do understand that if you buy cards online

any picture can be used

so you have to be careful

and do not buy cards from random people.

[EU info]

If you order cards abroad then

in most cases when buying on MCM there are no problems

[in most cases]

if you happen to receive such card

you can complaint

But one thing...

The thing that is very disturbing is a fact that

the quality of newer cards is getting better

If it's old cards then there is nothing to hide

Their quality is and will be behind

But in case on newer cards they're trying and unfortunately they're getting better

And now something that I planned to do in purpose

We will check

What kind of paper it is and what core does it use

So

We'll going to tear Black Lotus

well...

Prox Lotus ;)

So as you can see

it is a layered paper

but in this case it's black core paper

While the original cards use blue core paper

I do not recommend this method to verify the authenticity of the cards

I did it consciously and deliberately here

Now lets take...

an Impale

For comparision

The core inside is

blue. I hope that you can see it.

Now together

You can clearly see the difference

Thats all for today. Stay sharp and remember about your triggers.

For more infomation >> Why did I tear Black Lotus ? - Duration: 20:19.

-------------------------------------------

Barack Obama WAS Given the Trump Dossier - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Barack Obama WAS Given the Trump Dossier - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Nancy Pelosi Says the UNTHINKABLE About Trump – No Person Should EVER Say This… - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Nancy Pelosi Says the UNTHINKABLE About Trump – No Person Should EVER Say This… - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Kuur & Exede - Would You - Duration: 3:27.

Kuur & Exede - Would You

For more infomation >> Kuur & Exede - Would You - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

CIA Director John Brennan Under Investigation For Perjury - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> CIA Director John Brennan Under Investigation For Perjury - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Senior Obama Official CONVICTED of Unspeakable Sex Crimes Against Women, MSM Silent - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Senior Obama Official CONVICTED of Unspeakable Sex Crimes Against Women, MSM Silent - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. J. Glenn Uses Only Black Owned Makeup Brands! The Results Will Shock You! | Snatched - Duration: 3:46.

- I'm getting these two beautiful ladies

ready for BET's Social Awards weekend.

- Hey guys, my name is Sandra.

- Hi, I'm Jasmine.

- [Girls] And we are BET's it girls!

- And you're watching Snatched MUA, featuring me!

(gentle music)

In honor of black history month,

today I'm using all black-owned products.

So, let's get started.

I like your natural color on your lid,

so I don't wanna do any concealing.

- Okay.

- I really wanna go in with the color

and I wanna give you a glossy eye.

- Alright.

- Since you already have your eyeliner, your brows done,

I'm gonna show you how to easily touch up your makeup.

I'm gonna take you from a day to night look.

- I wanna know what inspired you to do makeup.

- Mm, that's an interesting story.

I always wanted to be the model and everything,

and I went to cosmetology school.

I was an assistant and this lady came in one time,

she was crying in the chair,

and I just offered to do her makeup.

And she said she didn't feel pretty or anything,

and once I turned her around she just cried even more,

like tears of joy because she felt pretty

and I was like glad, that change in people...

I wanna do it.

But I told myself if I'm gonna do it,

I'm gonna be a celebrity makeup artist.

- There you go.

- I'm gonna use the Danessa Enlight.

I'm gonna apply this right on top of your lid.

- So, what do you like most about being a makeup artist?

- Um, I get to see that everybody is human.

You know, we all have our favorite celebrity,

but at the same time they go through the same thing we do.

I like to be that person to treat them just as me,

and they appreciate that because it's honest.

Just in case you're ever on the go

and you don't have a makeup artist, use what you have.

With your shade, especially for an eye, if you're on the go,

bronzers are really fun.

Also gonna use a little bit of Danessa Myricks.

You can use that as a lip, blush, be very artistic.

I'm doing it very lightly,

but it makes the darker skin tones look rich.

Don't be afraid to use color

because the best part about makeup is you can take it off.

Make sure you always buff your neck

with the same foundation color.

I'm gonna use the bronzer, the Antoine Fleetin.

It's called Hot and Spicy,

and I always like to start at the bottom.

I love a natural look.

You can blap.

Blap for me.

(lip smacking)

Ooh, you cute!

You saw that gloss on there, it makes you look expensive,

and we all wanna look expensive.

I learned a lot of my tips

from African American makeup artists

like Sam Fine, Derrick, who does Oprah's makeup,

Sir John does Beyonce.

I look up to them because I'm like wow, we can do this.

We're doing the biggest women in the world for real.

So, if you know Michelle Obama, that's an it girl.

- Uh oh, let's see!

Hoo!

- Oh! Okay!

I'm glowin'!

- Yeah, get into it.

- Definitely like the wet look.

(upbeat music)

- [Girls] Thanks for watching Snatched MUA!

- And don't forget to subscribe to BET's YouTube channel!

For more infomation >> Mr. J. Glenn Uses Only Black Owned Makeup Brands! The Results Will Shock You! | Snatched - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Art Video In The World Ever! Most Oddly Satisfying Video 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Art Video In The World Ever! Most Oddly Satisfying Video 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news - Duration: 9:52.

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

ATN News today 14 February 2018 Bangladeshi Latest News Today News Update bd all bangla news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét