Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 14 2018

He's not all right.

- He's scanning us. - What?

Arthur, you need to relax. Your adrenaline's spiking.

Because he's not all right.

Oh, no.

Should we bow? Or show our bellies?

Victor? Victor!

- Shit! - What are you doing?

- Victor! - It's my armor's

- defense system. - No!

It's stronger since the interface.

- I can't control it. - Victor, no! Victor!

Just think happy thoughts, Victor.

Go to a happier place.

Kal-El, no!

He's confused. He doesn't know who he is.

Pet Sematary.

Arthur, we need to restrain him.

I got him.

Kal-El, the last son of Krypton.

Remember who you are.

Tell me who you...

Clark.

I know you.

Please don't make me do this.

Alfred, I need the big gun.

You did this.

I had to.

You won't let me live.

You won't let me die.

The world needs you.

But does it need you?

Tell me.

Do you bleed?

Clark!

Clark.

Please.

Please.

Please.

Just go.

Yeah.

Let's go.

Yeah, something is definitely bleeding.

For more infomation >> Superman vs Justice League | Justice League (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Decent soaking in store; Rain/snow possible this weekend - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> Decent soaking in store; Rain/snow possible this weekend - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Alex Reads the Oldest Valentine | JEOPARDY! - Duration: 1:00.

- Way back in the 15th century,

while he was imprisoned in the Tower of London,

Charles, Duke of Orleans,

wrote the poem, A Farewell to Love, for his wife.

Many historians consider this to be the earliest

surviving Valentine and here it is for you

with the first two lines in the original French.

The rest I'll translate for you.

Je suis desja d'amour tanne.

Ma tres doulce Valentinee.

I'm already sick of love, My very gentle Valentine.

Since for me, you were born too soon,

And I for you was born too late.

God forgives he who has estranged

Me from you for the whole year.

I am already sick of love, My very gentle Valentine.

Lovely words, happy Valentine's Day everyone.

For more infomation >> Alex Reads the Oldest Valentine | JEOPARDY! - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

¿Es peligroso besar a tus hijos en la boca? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> ¿Es peligroso besar a tus hijos en la boca? | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Investigamos los últimos movimientos de Esteban Loaiza | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Investigamos los últimos movimientos de Esteban Loaiza | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

THIS is How to START Your Day! Law of Attraction Morning ROUTINE to MANIFEST MORE of What YOU WANT! - Duration: 6:12.

For more infomation >> THIS is How to START Your Day! Law of Attraction Morning ROUTINE to MANIFEST MORE of What YOU WANT! - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Trump quiere eliminar los cupones de comida o Food Stamp | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Trump quiere eliminar los cupones de comida o Food Stamp | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

¡Un padre con una hija con leucemia evitó ser deportado! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> ¡Un padre con una hija con leucemia evitó ser deportado! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

¡Festeja el Día de San Valentín con tortas de corazón! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> ¡Festeja el Día de San Valentín con tortas de corazón! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Ceviche Verde de Pescado | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> Recetas de cocina: Cómo hacer Ceviche Verde de Pescado | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Famosos: ¡Otra vez las peleas y los juicios son noticia! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> Famosos: ¡Otra vez las peleas y los juicios son noticia! | Un Nuevo Día | Telemundo - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Zaytoven Makes Fire Beat In 5 Minutes While Special Guests Freestyle | It Goes Down in the ATL - Duration: 3:39.

- I was making a beat for somebody, and like I was saying,

all I knew to do was put a lot of pianos in beat

'cause that's what I play at church.

And I was making the beat for him,

he was like, "Man, you play so good.

"You play like Beethoven.

"I oughta call you Zaytoven."

And it's like, you know, it stuck with me.

(orchestral music)

So, they tell me you guys wanna learn how to make a beat.

(electronic drum taps)

Let me get a hi-hat goin'.

- [Woman] There go the hi-hat, y'all.

- Why do you wanna make a beat?

- I wanna make a beat so we can spit on the beat.

- Right, we wanna spit on the beat.

- Are y'all gonna rap?

Let me add a clap.

(claps)

- What's a clap?

- I had the number one song

in the country with Usher, Papers,

when I was still in the barber shop.

'Cause I was still feelin' like,

man, this is an accident.

This ain't gonna keep happenin'.

You know what I mean?

I felt like it was a fluke.

(dreamy electronic music)

- Oh, come on, Zaytoven.

- So I remember when I first started making beats,

I couldn't get nobody to really rap on it

'cause they sounded too much like church or somethin'.

It's like, what 'em I 'posed to do with that?

(lush electronic music)

We in the time with music

where everybody is just trying to mimic somebody else.

Everybody wanna get in the game

and sometimes it works.

You won't last long but you'll get in.

(jazzy electronic music)

- [Both] Yah!

- Five, six, seven, eight.

- This our single right now.

- Okay. - What y'all group name?

- [Both] This is our single.

- What y'all group name?

- [Both] Our group name is It Girl.

(organ music)

♪ A flick of the wrist ♪

♪ Yeah, you see this shit, huh ♪

♪ It's not my fault, yeah ♪

- She doin' her own version on the phone.

♪ Eh, no stress ♪

♪ Less stress ♪

♪ Catch flights ♪

♪ Straight checks ♪

♪ Eh, what ♪

♪ It Girl, BET ♪

♪ Zaytoven on the beat ♪

♪ With my girls in the A, yeah, we play ♪

♪ All you haters, go 'head, take a seat ♪

♪ I'm about to spit these bars ♪

♪ Bitch, we bad, we superstars ♪

♪ We the It Girl, BET ♪

♪ Turn it up because we goin' far ♪

♪ Y'all rude gal ♪

♪ See me come a ten a 'ting ♪

♪ And me whine 'pon its ♪

♪ And me grind 'pon its ♪

♪ And me shine 'pon its ♪

♪ BET It Gal, let me wind 'pon it ♪

♪ Drop it down to the floor ♪

♪ 'Den me grind 'pon it ♪

♪ And we drop it down to the floor ♪

♪ Do the 'ting that we know ♪

♪ Whine, whine, whine, whine ♪

♪ Grind, grind, grind, grind ♪

♪ It Gal ♪

♪ Do 'der ting ♪

♪ And BET ♪

♪ Ban that thing BET and social ♪

- Whoo-whee!

(claps)

Y'all tore it up, y'all tore it up.

You just finished watching It Goes Down in the ATL,

and we have us a hit record, man.

I think we need to take it to the radio.

- [All] And don't forget to subscribe

to BET's YouTube Channel.

- Bam!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét