Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 14 2018

There he is!

Oh, sorry.

Superman, Superman, can we ask you some questions?

It's for our podcast.

Well, in that case...

How many people that you saved... Have you saved?

- I... - Never mind.

Does your thing really stand for hope?

Yes. It does.

But it looks like an "S."

Yes. It's meant to. It's...

It's meant to wind like a river.

It comes and goes. My...

A man I knew used to say that hope is like your car keys.

Easy to lose, but if you dig around, it's usually close by.

Did you ever fight a hippo?

No. Shh. That's dumb.

But hippos are the most deadly.

What's the best thing about Planet Earth?

Hmm...

What are you doing?

No, wait. No, wait. Wait. Wait!

Please! Please, man. Please!

What do you want from me?

Fear.

They can smell it.

What the hell?

- What was that? - A scout.

From space?

Like an alien army?

Alfred, are you seeing this?

I am. Matches the other sightings.

And that pattern is all over Luthor's notes.

Prep the jet. We're going north tonight.

Good. It's time, then.

It's 'cause they know he's dead, right?

Superman.

He's gone.

Where does that leave us?

For more infomation >> Opening Scene / Batman vs Parademon | Justice League (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

Sophie Rose - Two Young Lovers (Tim Legend Remix) - Duration: 3:10.

Two hearts beating like an alarm

But we don't know who we are yet

Two months 'til we're broken and scarred

But we ain't falling apart yet

Dance around my feelings

Pretty, little secrets

Scared as hell to mean it

Scared as hell to need it

We'll go down in wildfire

But right now we're so high

Scared as hell to mean it

But you know we need it

Cause we're two young lovers taking it too far

Two young lovers 'til it breaks our hearts

But we know when it's over we'd do it all over

'Cause we're two young lovers, two young lovers

'Cause we're two young lovers taking it too far

Two young lovers 'til it breaks our hearts

But we know when it's over we'd do it all over

'Cause we're two young lovers, two young lovers

One day when we're old and we're gray

We'll look back and replay this

We'll hurt when we love 'til we hate

But I still wouldn't change this

Dance around my feelings

Pretty, little secrets

Scared as hell to mean it

Scared as hell to need it

We'll go down in wildfire

But right now we're so high

Scared as hell to mean it

But you know we need it

'Cause we're two young lovers taking it too far

Two young lovers 'til it breaks our hearts

But we know when it's over we'd do it all over

'Cause we're two young lovers, two young lovers

'Cause we're two young lovers taking it too far

Two young lovers 'til it breaks our hearts

But we know when it's over we'd do it all over

'Cause we're two young lovers, two young lovers

For more infomation >> Sophie Rose - Two Young Lovers (Tim Legend Remix) - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Videocast: Roller coaster forecast continues - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Videocast: Roller coaster forecast continues - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Mi viaje a Brasil 🇧🇷 Dulces que comía cuando era niño - Clases de Portugués - Mi profesor y yo - Duration: 9:56.

For more infomation >> Mi viaje a Brasil 🇧🇷 Dulces que comía cuando era niño - Clases de Portugués - Mi profesor y yo - Duration: 9:56.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Richest Man In The World ****Top 10 Billionaires Who Don't Want You to Know They're Richer - Duration: 5:41.

Highest Paid Actress 2018 https://youtu.be/MsaPYvr5ScQ

Highest Paid Actor Per Movie https://youtu.be/cjBfw9_Eqck

South India Hottest Actress Family https://youtu.be/C2TDS_CS4aU

Top 10 South India richest Actors Family https://youtu.be/K3r8EEaFZp0

For more infomation >> Top 10 Richest Man In The World ****Top 10 Billionaires Who Don't Want You to Know They're Richer - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Chilling Facts About Trump Jr's White Powder Letter Emerge, You Won't Believe What It Said. - Duration: 4:38.

Chilling Facts About Trump Jr's White Powder Letter Emerge, You Won't Believe What It

Said.

Earlier this week, we were stunned to learn that Donald Trump Jr. was mailed a letter

containing a white substance.

It forced his wife and two others to be rushed to the hospital.

Now, police have revealed what the letter actually said, casting new light on the case.

Donald Trump Jr. is an outspoken supporter of conservative values.

Since the Republican National Convention in 2016, he's been in the spotlight for his

political views.

He is also a devoted supporter of his father, President Trump.

Because of his convictions and stance, he is an obvious target.

Most of the people who hate his father, hate him.

He and his family regularly get attacked online simply because of their views.

But, Trump Jr. is no coward.

He bravely sticks up for his family, his beliefs, and his country.

Sadly, there are those in our country who cannot stand a person of conviction.

So, they cowardly try to harm or intimidate them.

That's just what happened this week when someone mailed a letter filled with a white

substance to Trump Jr.s home.

His wife and two others were sent to the hospital.

Police have now revealed what the letter said.

"You are an awful person.

This is why people hate you.

You are getting what you deserve.

So shut the f __up," read the hate mail, officials familiar with the matter told the

New York Post.

The envelope containing the note was delivered Monday to the Upper East Side residence of

Trump Jr.smother-in-law around 10 a.m., sources said.

Trump Jr.s wife, Vanessa, opened the suspicious letter and discovered the note along with

a powdery substance.

When she realized the substance could potentially be harmful, she rushed out of the room, placed

the powder-filled letter in a plastic bag, and called 911.

The hatred in the letter is the same kind of abuse conservatives receive every day online.

Liberals have convinced themselves we are all terrible, simply because we refuse to

accept their toxic ideas.

We are called bigots, racists, and homophobes.

Because of Trump Jr.s outspoken support for the GOP, he gets this kind of abuse all the

time.

Normally, it's limited to easily ignorable tweets.

But, when someone sends you a physical letter, with a strange substance in it?

That's way beyond crossing the line.

It's ironic, in a way.

This person calls Trump Jr. an awful person, claiming people hate him.

Yet, they are the ones clearly filled with hate.

This coward can't confront Trump Jr. on his own, so he sends a letter filled with

powder — not to hurt Trump or his family, but simply to intimidate them.

This is the modern left.

They have no more strategies — just utter contempt and hate.

They will use whatever tactics they can to intimidate us.

That includes lying, cheating, and attacking.

It's no longer about freely debating ideas or politics.

For them, the only way they can succeed is if we were gone.

Many of them literally want us dead.

The good news, this time, is that this coward didn't hurt Donald Trump Jr. or his family.

Trump Jr. also responded to left-wing Twitter users mocking Vanessa's potentially dangerous

encounter, calling their actions "disgusting."

Officials with the NYPD confirmed that the substance was "determined to be non-hazardous"

and believe it was cornstarch.

[Source: Breitbart]

But, what about next time?

This story shows the unhinged left that Donald Trump Jr. and his wife open their own mail.

Another hateful liberal might send something worse.

Make no mistake, they won't stop until we're all gone.

Kind of makes them sound like terrorists, don't you think?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Chilling Facts About Trump Jr's White Powder Letter Emerge, You Won't Believe What It Said. - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

Make Better Decisions, Faster with Smartsheet Dashboards - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Make Better Decisions, Faster with Smartsheet Dashboards - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Lawmaker TrollsLawmaker , Drops New Bill With Something 'Extra' Hidden Inside Just For Her - Duration: 4:31.

For more infomation >> Lawmaker TrollsLawmaker , Drops New Bill With Something 'Extra' Hidden Inside Just For Her - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cards Hosting Final Weekend - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Cards Hosting Final Weekend - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Develop American English Accent - English like a Native American!! Powerful Subliminal Affirmations - Duration: 6:48.

I now safely and naturally absorb the innate intelligence knowledge and wisdom to fully understand read speak write and communicate in English.

I speak English like an American and communicate clearly in English.

I speak English like an American born and raised in the USA.

I now learn English quickly and speak it fluently with ease.

I naturally speak English with a perfect American accent.

When people hear me speak English they think I am an American.

I now always understand the English language perfectly.

My mind and brain naturally understand and comprehend the English language.

I now immediately integrate the English language into my mind.

I easily memorize English words and phrases and remember them effortlessly.

I naturally recall English words and grammar correctly with ease.

I speak American English naturally and the English language is now safely infused into my brain.

My English language skills are a normal part of who I am.

I speak American English as if it were my native tongue.

I am confident in my English language skills.

I always amaze others with how well I speak American English.

I naturally sound as if I have spoken English all of my life.

I naturally sound like a native born English speaker.

My English language skills open up the world to me personally and professionally.

I am a fluent speaker of American English and speak English incredibly well.

My English is fluent and always easily understood.

I now develop incredible English reading, writing and communication skills.

I have incredible pronunciation of English words and naturally understand English grammar.

I know the best things to say in English in every situation.

I now clearly communicate anything I want to say in English.

I now freely express my views in English and I am perfectly understood.

I calmly and easily share my opinions in English and am understood by others.

I am an engaging speaker when I speak English.

I am always in control of the English words I speak.

I am always confident in my English language skills and my ability to communicate.

I can easily answer any questions easily in English.

I can easily chat in English with anyone I choose.

My English communications are clear and concise.

I am comfortable speaking to others in English.

I am always complimented on how well I speak English.

I am a confident American English speaker and an incredible communicator.

My English language skills allow me take part in American conversations with ease.

I can easily naturally think and dream in the English language.

I become better and better at speaking and understanding American English every time I listen to these affirmations.

My natural skills with English words vocabulary and grammar increase every time I listen to these affirmations.

I now ask my body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

I now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

All the changes take place as fast as safely possible.You now safely and naturally absorb the innate intelligence knowledge and wisdom to fully understand read speak write and communicate in English.

You speak English like an American and communicate clearly in English.

You speak English like an American born and raised in the USA.

You now learn English quickly and speak it fluently with ease.

You naturally speak English with a perfect American accent.

When people hear you speak English they think you are an American.

You now always understand the English language perfectly.

Your mind and brain naturally understand and comprehend the English language.

You now immediately integrate the English language into your mind.

You easily memorize English words and phrases and remember them effortlessly.

You naturally recall English words and grammar correctly with ease.

You speak American English naturally and the English language is now safely infused into your brain.

Your English language skills are a normal part of who you are.

You speak American English as if it were your native tongue.

You are confident in your English language skills.

You always amaze others with how well you speak American English.

You naturally sound as if you have spoken English all of your life.

You naturally sound like a native born English speaker.

Your English language skills open up the world to you personally and professionally.

You are a fluent speaker of American English and speak English incredibly well.

Your English is fluent and always easily understood.

You now develop incredible English reading, writing and communication skills.

You have incredible pronunciation of English words and naturally understand English grammar.

You know the best things to say in English in every situation.

You now clearly communicate anything you want to say in English.

You now freely express your views in English and you are perfectly understood.

You calmly and easily share your opinions in English and am understood by others.

You are an engaging speaker when you speak English.

You are always in control of the English words you speak.

You are always confident in your English language skills and your ability to communicate.

You can easily answer any questions easily in English.

You can easily chat in English with anyone you choose.

Your English communications are clear and concise.

You are comfortable speaking to others in English.

You are always complimented on how well you speak English.

You are a confident American English speaker and an incredible communicator.

Your English language skills allow you take part in American conversations with ease.

You can easily naturally think and dream in the English language.

You become better and better at speaking and understanding American English every time you listen to these affirmations.

Your natural skills with English words vocabulary and grammar increase every time you listen to these affirmations.

You now ask your body and mind to work together to fulfill these affirmations.

You now manifest and fulfill these affirmations as fast as safely possible.

All beneficial and desirable changes from these affirmations are permanent.

For more infomation >> Develop American English Accent - English like a Native American!! Powerful Subliminal Affirmations - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

*NEW* GOD MODE GLITCH IN TILTED TOWERS! | Fortnite GOD MODE Glitch [PS4, Xbox One, PC] - Duration: 6:11.

how's it going guys I'm here back another video. In today's video I'll be showing you

guys two brand new God Mode glitches in fortnite battle Royale now one of these glitches do

in fact occur until tilted towers we're actually able to shoot through the ground and

it is much like the glitch to happen or maybe around a month ago were you able

to go under Anarcey acres and I like fatal fields and your shoot above see I guys

pretty much that glitches actually in tilted towers right now in today's video

I'll be showing you guys on how to do it along with another x-ray glitch in

greasy grows so if you guys want to learn how to do these pictures make sure

to stick around and watch the video but guys before we do actually chance to do

I just want to say guys if you guys want to go ahead and enter into my twenty

five dollar V books giveaway all you have to do is comment down below

hashtag fortnight glitch and right beside that hashtag 3 V books but the

reason being so it's not because I'm putting V books glitch in this video

it's just because I know a lot of you guys already know about this competition

and I know a lot you guys are just gonna watch this video just click on the video

pause it and just spam hash tag 3 rebuffs and vivos glitch so in today's

video i just want to see if you guys are actually watching the video so make sure

to come down below hashtag the fortnight glitch and hashtag 3 V books so everyone

who's listening will definitely be entered into the giveaway and you guys

also have to subscribe to channel and like this video or else you will not be

entered and make sure to comment hashtag 3 V books and hashtag for neck later on

all of my videos because the more time he commented and every single in the

videos the more chance he'll have winning because the way I'm gonna pick

the winners I'm gonna go to one of my videos around the 1 and just pick my one

of the random comment from that video so if you spam this on every single mine my

videos there's a way better chance of me seeing your comments and pick and you as

the winner butter these guys are that being said thank you guys so so much for

watching and let's get into the video now guys before I actually do start

doing kitchens I just want to say I have an absolute ton more glitches to

showcase to you so if you guys want to see some more

glitch videos on fortnight's please comment down below because actually no I

say another 6x or glitches I decided to only put two in this video because I

thought I'll just be a bit too much like to put like like pretty much a glitches

in one video because I just kind of want to like see if you guys actually do like

these videos or not so make sure to comment down below and if you guys want

to see some more i'll show you guys six more extra glitches between maybe three

videos or so so the first thing you're gonna want to do is basically land until

two towers pretty much anywhere and all you have to do is just get some

resources as you're gonna have to kind of build to do this glitch and as you

can see this clipper hitter actually get into a couple of fights which doesn't

really matter I'm just going to speed up the clip right now until we actually get

to the part where you have to do the glitch so basically what I'm gonna be

doing while I scoops video it's just like pretty much fighting some people

off and getting some resources

so once you actually did reaches area with the truck you're gonna want to go

ahead and break this truck down as it's kind of in the way of this glitch and I

also want to give a shout to the person or in plane were right here as he is one

who actually did show me this glitch so the link to his channel which is laser

98 will be in description down below go ahead and subscribe to him as he

actually does help me with a lot of my good videos so go ahead and do that and

as you guys can see right here here's the actual clip so what you're gonna

basically do is just fill two ramps and go to a certain area and I'm gonna

showcase you guys right now that you're actually able to break this tree so it

doesn't actually like pretty much you have to shoot through the ground and I

actually get my friend over here just to show you guys that you are actually able

to hit players as well so you could be actually used as Chris you pretty much -

people are just troll people but I like shooting them to the ground they won't

know it's being shot from I'm also gonna say I'm not sure if you can actually get

banned for doing this glitch I'm not too sure at all I've actually seen no one

get banned yeah just because this bitch is not very popular at all

so make sure to do that at your own risk

and I also forgot to mention that you're actually able to do it right here as

well as actually two spots but I personally prefer the other spot as

there's way more shooting range to shoot from but let's see if you want to shoot

let's see well that buses over there it's kind of a good spot for like

shooting down there so this next pitch is actually super simple to perform I

have to do is land and greasy groove I like the burger restaurant I guess I

landed this part in the roof now you can actually see on the map right here this

is with exactly where you have to go and you're gonna see like this little corner

right here there's usually a box there and you're gonna break that and as you

guys can see you're able to see true here now I can't you kind of actually

shoot right there but there's only one spot you shoot which is actually near

the playground so you can reshoot one area but it's kind of good let's say

it's the team like let's say it's honest uh degree C and you're trying to look

for them and they can't see you so it's actually really good for actually

spotting someone out or maybe even just shooting someone from the playground and

as you can see you you actually are able to shoot people as there's actually a

hitmarker all my friends so that means like let's

say to someone all the way out there you will be able to shoot them but anyways

guys that being said guys thank you so so much for watching if you did enjoy

this video please be sure to smash like button and also consider subscribing to

my channel as I'll be much appreciated I will be announcing the winner for the

Vives giveaway in the next month or so so make sure to be subscribed liked the

video I remember that comment down below hashtag fortnight glitch and hashtag 3 V

books also remember to go ahead and check out laser 98 his link will be in

description and you'll probably comment on this video as well so yeah matrix

check him out he does put in that getting played just like me glitches and

like much much more so if you like my content please be sure to check out him

because he does very similar content to me I also have another 6 glitches to

show you guys so if you guys actually do want to see some more for my bar royale

glitches in the actual bar royale game make sure to go ahead and comment down

below and I will make those videos as soon as possible that is guys at the

inside make sure to LIKE comment and subscribe as always and I'll see you

guys in my next video

For more infomation >> *NEW* GOD MODE GLITCH IN TILTED TOWERS! | Fortnite GOD MODE Glitch [PS4, Xbox One, PC] - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Figure Skater Olympian DESTROYED After Going Too Far This Time – Trump Is Making Him Pay HUGE Price! - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Figure Skater Olympian DESTROYED After Going Too Far This Time – Trump Is Making Him Pay HUGE Price! - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Rojo Red knit Crochet Lace Heart Tutorial English Spanish Subtitles Left Hand - Duration: 4:19.

this tutorial will show how to make a crochet heart I am using left over yarn

this is the variegated yarn and a size K crochet hook so I'm attaching a slipknot

to the crochet hook I'm going to work a chain of three joined with the beginning

chain wrap the yarn over pull through pull through the loop on the hook work a

chain one and now I'm going to work three double crochet thats 1 2 3 chain 1

work three more double crochet one

two three chain one work three more double crochet one two three chain one

work three more double crochet one two three I'm going to work a chain one and

I'm going to be working triple crochet in the third double crochet over we will

work one work a chain one two chain one and the double crochet is wrapping the

right yarn around your hook twice put it through the stitch we're working all

these in the same stitch yarn over pull through two yarn over pull through two

yarn over pull through two and that's how you work the triple crochet work a

chain one this is stitch four

five

six

seven will skip one stitch work a slip stitch in the next I'm going to work a

chain one skip one stitch and we will work seven double crochet with the chain

one between each stitch one

to

three

for

five

six

seven in the chain one space work a slip stitch and that's where I'm ending this

is my heart like that yarn pull through give it a tug then you'll so in all your

tails and that completes the heart let me know in the comments section what

crochet tutorial you would like to see me make next please remember to rate the

video and subscribe if you are new to crochet geek thank you for watching and

I will see you the next time this will be how to make a miniature Christmas

tree

For more infomation >> How to make Rojo Red knit Crochet Lace Heart Tutorial English Spanish Subtitles Left Hand - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Rack of Lamb Recipe. How to Cook Rack of Lamb. ♦How to DIY♦ - Duration: 8:25.

Outside the window is a shining winter evening. Soon the New Year, and in my kitchen it's warm and cozy

the most important thing is delicious today I cook lamb's car I will shift it for now

fringes we will start with the potato that will be

garnish rosemary is not very finely chopped its when you pickle the potatoes

Because otherwise it is not from him to get rid of a mini potato and I cut it

half opened until half cooked when you boil the potatoes in advance

potatoes get tastier salted we add vegetable oil necessarily

all potatoes should be in the vegetable oil

otherwise we will not get a golden crust without garlic can not do any hatch no

baked dishes a pair of denticles make our potatoes tastier than five times

quickly finely chop everything mixed potato here on the baking sheet black

pepper is not added so that it does not burn now we send to the oven 180 degrees

let it stand until until we do not treat the meat as you choose

mutton in the market take it and look at edge see small thin rib

accordingly lamb is small if all the same, only the rib is wide in

twice means sheep old take always so that the ribs are visible

Of course, you will not understand without ribs how old or young the baron

be sure to cut the film because that they are pulled together and then they are like

gum should be chewed we take a knife with a knife

tighten the film can be like this in a way, pull and hold

foil -

I peeled the side of the film further we pass to the most interesting

how the edges are defended, we understand that by Essentially the edge is long and we need

clean up and that's it so that's left there was only a nut, this is called

This part can not be peel and leave but when frying

when baking meat on the fins dries up

when you do on fire on fire you can Keep the meat on the edges of the nutlets will be

just juicy but I'll clean up after all show as an option, respectively, we

should at the beginning but determine the degree We will clean up the sweeps from here.

We use a knife to carefully separate We separate the ribs from this piece of meat

everything is further cut off from the last rib on the bones straight on

bone is driven by the blade cut the meat

then we do the same with another sides of the rib

we cut the intercostal meat and do it the same with the next edge and so on until

of course many will say this very tasty meat is certainly not

suggest his throwing away fry and question mar as well and eat

while you cook the bark in the oven as soon as we cut the intercostal meat

now we come to the rescue vegetables cleaning as if it was not strange

but it is most convenient for vegetable cleaning cleanse the bones from the remains of meat and so

who does The chef's all right we take and

vegetable peelings and we clean the meat of the see you see how we do

it's fine to do it Vegetable peeler of course I assure you that

finally cleaning you will kill but the pancake is a special can finally cleaning in

restaurants with the help of which is cleaned bones

see it turned out like that Here are clean little ribs

we got a ring that we now must marinate the family necessarily

if we use rosemary potatoes then accordingly why was it for what?

We use rosemary if we can use thyme, that is, let's

one dish but if we make marinades and some flavoring is to use it

different herbs salt pepper black necessarily even

despite the fact that we will fry it part of the pepper will burn some of the pepper will remain

then everything in the oven will reach we need to do a little bit of sprinkling

vegetable oil for what in order that was an oily shell using

oily shell, what we do correctly glue spices

During frying, we with the oil do not Pour but we can act tricky

we take intercostal meat we begin to fry it before we begin

fry very loin for what in order to fat

which we have here you are stoked and we could already fry for mutton fat

when we have fat in a frying pan we must add that correctly garlic

how we crushed it can be a little bit to break to make it bigger

aroma gave away fat and meat silver meat is fried all by itself

according to plan and we take a loin

and start to fry from all sides

can be moved because the victims tab the family of garlic is what you need

mutton we look that at us occurs mutton is fried let's

always hold hands you also need to fry a bit with

this side is difficult to fry, so we it should be a little bit when you pour water

so we are practically it is impossible to do on this side

so we help the burner and the last one hatch

we get the potatoes that we already have blush became beautiful and send

here to the rack again with potatoes in the oven 180 degrees 8 10

minutes get this beauty hot see potatoes turn over we look

where we have not yet gilded and put in the oven

Only now we have to oven switch off

so that while we have lamb resting potatoes is not cooled feed

brutal such a hating is hated by everyone chefs of moscow because they do not say

fashionable in fact it's fashionable in all regions a really fashionable filing

get the potatoes now we lay out potato rosemary we do not eat

although of course jamie oliver and many cooks gladly use it

large quantities but it seems to me that this thing is impossible now

the most important is the valuable part of our dish look at the bones we have clean everything

all dried up all nuts all cleaned I beauty here so do or make in

restaurant we now take and neatly see the shiny juice inside

chic chic then honestly you I confess I will eat 1 and not even with anyone

I will not share because it's gorgeous dish is juicy meat crispy

potatoes and such a fragrance that just everyone in shock with the coming new year

enjoy the festive table

For more infomation >> Rack of Lamb Recipe. How to Cook Rack of Lamb. ♦How to DIY♦ - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

Confirmed Liverpool lineup vs. Porto: Lovren and Milner start among 3 changes - Duration: 3:12.

Confirmed Liverpool lineup vs. Porto: Lovren and Milner start among 3 changes

Jurgen Klopp has made just three changes to his Liverpool lineup for Wednesday nights Champions League last-16 first-leg clash away to Porto.

The Reds made a great start to their European campaign finishing top of Group E, three points ahead of both Sevilla and Spartak Moscow.

Undefeated in the group stage, Klopps side set up a knockout tie against Porto, with the first of two legs coming in Portugal.

Boosted by a comfortable 2-0 victory away to Southampton last time out, Liverpool can be hopeful of another vital win on the road, and Klopp has retained the majority of his starting selection from St Marys.

Loris Karius lines up in goal, with the German rapidly improving after being installed as Klopps No.

Ahead of Karius, a back four of Trent Alexander-Arnold, Dejan Lovren, Virgil van Dijk and Andrew Robertson will be hoping to defy the perils of an inconsistent setup and keep another clean sheet.

In midfield, Jordan Henderson returns having been rested at the weekend, with the captain joined by James Milner and Georginio Wijnaldum.

And with both Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino in fine form, netting a goal each on Sunday, they are retained alongside Sadio Mane.

Porto: Sa; Ricardo, Reyes, Marcano, Telles; Herrera, Oliveira, Otavio; Brahimi, Marega, Soares.

Substitutes: Casillas, Pereira, Osorio, Oliver, Corona, Waris, Paciencia.

Liverpool: Karius; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum; Salah, Mane, Firmino.

Substitutes: Mignolet, Matip, Gomez, Moreno, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lallana, Ings.

For more infomation >> Confirmed Liverpool lineup vs. Porto: Lovren and Milner start among 3 changes - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

New Lego Jurassic World Game Level #26 Indominus Rex Pursuit Bonus Level Gameplay WD Toys - Duration: 3:29.

oh I'm the indominus rex sleep well guys it's great to see you again we're gonna

have another awesome bonus level today from Jurassic world once you win the

Lego game you have access to these bonus levels and this is the indominus rex

Pursuit this is gonna be a lot of fun let's go ahead and get started

I really like these Jurassic world Lego games it is awesome oh I'm the indominus

New Lego Jurassic World Game Level #26 Indominus Rex Pursuit Bonus Level Gameplay WD Toys

Oh charging him oh this is sweet Wow sure oh look at all those blue coins I

get when I hit up

that's pretty sweet last time I was running from him now I'm actually

indominus rex chasing two Chivers

and guys I'm gonna be doing a lot of videos on anxiety really sweet dinosaurs

oh that's the end of the level I think we should play that one again

let's do that one one more time and see if we can get any other options okay

guys we're gonna try this level again see if we can do anything different I

want to see if the indominus couldn't jump or anything like that okay so he

has a war and a charge and that seems to be pretty much it so let's do some more

roaring you see what that does I like charging you got a lot of these blue

ones I guess there's not much to this bone in the world a little short but it

is fun but

pointing thing is these bonus levels are kind of short see I mean we're already

done what guys if you enjoyed that video make sure you keep watching I'll have a

lot more fun videos and if you wait to this video ends there's an awesome head

card with a lot more fun videos will you lazy

when wasn't the compensation

subscribe

also cook the bell fuck to be 35 different time of eight

look at the boxes below a lot more fun videos and if people want to see people

more go ahead and click the subscribe button

For more infomation >> New Lego Jurassic World Game Level #26 Indominus Rex Pursuit Bonus Level Gameplay WD Toys - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Nightcore - Love Lies (by Khalid) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:58.

This video includes lyrics on the screen

For more infomation >> Nightcore - Love Lies (by Khalid) - Lyrics - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Laura Smet et David sont partis sans dire au revoir à Laeti­cia après l'en­ter­re­ment de Johnny - Duration: 3:06.

For more infomation >> Laura Smet et David sont partis sans dire au revoir à Laeti­cia après l'en­ter­re­ment de Johnny - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool bid to end barren run in Portugal as Mo Salah eyes remarkable tally at Porto - Duration: 7:23.

Liverpool bid to end barren run in Portugal as Mo Salah eyes remarkable tally at Porto

Liverpool take on Porto in the last 16 of the Champions League tonight, kicking off their first-leg clash at 7.45pm (GMT).

Here are the key stats facts. Reds Poor Portugal Form.

In Portugal, the Reds have won only two of 10 visits and have not won any of the last seven.

The two victories came at Benfica in 1978 and 1984 in quarter-finals, both times the Reds going on to win the European Cup.

They last met Portuguese opposition in the Europa Leagues Round of 16 in 2010/11 losing 1-0 at Sporting Braga before a goalless draw at Anfield.

In those 10 visits to Portugal they have kept one clean sheet—on this ground in 2001.

Three times Liverpool been eliminated by teams from Portugal: Setubal beat them on away goals in the Fairs Cup in 1969/70, Benfica won home and away in the last 16 of this competition in 2005/06 and Sporting Braga in the Europa League in 2010/11.

Previous With Porto.

The teams have been drawn against each other twice before in European competition.

In 2000/01 they drew 0-0 in Portugal in the UEFA Cup Quarter Final before Liverpool won 2-0 at Anfield in the return with first half goals from Danny Murphy and Michael Owen.

Liverpool went on to lift the trophy.

Seven seasons later the clash at the Estadio do Dragao finished 1-1 in the Champions League group stage with both goals coming in the opening 17 minutes with Dirk Kuyt cancelling out the opener from Lucho Gonzalez.

In the return the Reds won 4-1 at Anfield thanks to Fernando Torres (two), a Steven Gerrard penalty and a goal from substitute Peter Crouch.

Goals Galore.

The Reds qualified for the knockout stage by topping their group—scoring 23 goals in their six games—a record for an English club and a total surpassed only by Paris St Germain (25), also this season.

Of those 23 group stage goals 19 came from Mo Salah, Sadio Mane, Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino with the latter scoring six times—the most by a Liverpool player in a single group stage campaign.

In total, the Reds have found the net 29 times in Europe this season.

Their record for the competition is 34—scored in 2007/08—from 14 games.

English Advantage?.

Porto have been drawn against English opposition on 18 occasions.

At home they have won eight with seven draws and three defeats—five of the draws have been goalless.

The defeats coming at the hands of Manchester United (2009), Chelsea the following season (both in the Champions League) and to Manchester City in the Europa League in 2011/12.

When they lost to City, James Milner came off the bench at the Etihad in his sides 4-0 second leg win.

Salah on For 30.

Mo Salah played on this ground last season in a Champions League play-off game.

That night the score was 1-1 with Porto winning in Rome to reach the group stage.

The Egyptian is one goal away from becoming only the 13th different Reds player to score 30 goals in a season.

This Seasons Scorers.

Porto: Aboubakar (26), Marega (17), Brahimi (8), Tiquinho (6), Danilo Pereira (4), Marcano (4), Felipe (3), Herrera (3), Reyes (3), Andre Andre (2), Jesus Corona (2), Layun (2), Ricardo Pereira (2), Sergio Oliveira (2), Alex Telles (1), Galeno (1), Hernani (1), Maxi Pereira (1), Otavio (1), own goals (1).

Liverpool: Salah (29), Firmino (20), Coutinho (12), Mane (9), Can (5), Oxlade-Chamberlain (4), Alexander-Arnold (3), Sturridge (3), Henderson (1), Klavan (1), Lovren (1), Matip (1), Milner (1), van Dijk (1), Wijnaldum (1), own goals (2).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét