Thanks for watching
Please,like,comment and subscribe for more!!
Please,like,comment and subscribe for more!!
Orange
Green
Pink
Yellow
Brown
Blue
Purple
Brown
-------------------------------------------
How to make Almond Flour at home. - Duration: 2:00.
For more infomation >> How to make Almond Flour at home. - Duration: 2:00. -------------------------------------------
Bobby deol movies list 2018 - Duration: 2:46.
-------------------------------------------
5 Amazing Gingerbread Recipes for Cough | Natural Health - Duration: 4:23.
For more infomation >> 5 Amazing Gingerbread Recipes for Cough | Natural Health - Duration: 4:23. -------------------------------------------
British Brother's Journey "After We Gave Our Daughter's Name, I Found Out..." - Duration: 4:36.
Before I was Muslim I used to I was a typical what you could class as a British lad I used
to go out drinking on a Saturday evenings all that kind of thing about five years ago
I I was going on holiday to Greece and they have obviously you know we go to an airport
you've got loads of books in your backpack ready to go sit by the side of the swimming
pool large beer sit there reading where you don't know but yeah it sit there reading your
book with a large beer at this ideas sunbathing and you never got enough you've never got
too many books I thought I'd go to WH Smiths I pick up a nice book that I could read and
I couldn't find anything I've got my rucksack on my back and as I turned around to leave
I knocked a bookshelf and all the books fell off and not want to be a bit awkward so I
picked everything up and the books were all one book and it was an by a Western author
called Barnaby Rogerson and he wrote a book called an autobiography of the Prophet Muhammad (saw)
and I read the first page and it looked interesting read the second page took to the
counter i bought it and I took it on holiday with me so I I read the book and I thought
yeah I want to learn more so I came back and I yeah I started to go through go to the local
masjid and I spoke to them and I said I want to learn more and the Imam who
took my Shahada he said well to tell you the truth the best way to understand Islam is
to become I didn't think anything think twice about it i just took my Shahada there and
then as a revert muslim you find that you sort of a yourself to somebody within
the Sahaba you know you can relate to them because they were revert Muslims too and
you can I my relation was Hamza because of the way that he lived his life before he was
a hard-drinking hard-living enjoyed life to the full obviously still enjoyed his life
to the full after he became a Muslim but and I related a lot to him so when I went on Hajj
I wanted to go to the back to see where Uhud where he died so I went to I went to
the cemetery they got off the bus and as I was walking across I was like I was walking
through treacle it was kind of it was so I felt so emotional and I couldn't tears were
just streaming down my face that I couldn't stop them and I didn't know why so I kept
going and I got off this like sandy patch on to the curt onto a little paved area
when and I thought that was strange and i went to to the cemetery i make my Duas for
the martyrs and Hamza and my way back to the boss where they said come on it's time to
go my way back to the boss and I said walked across that Patrick man it happened again
just crying him looking at me what's the matter so I told them and milana that was there next
to me because he translating for me he said when our prophet found out that what had happened
to his uncle he just cried just wept and wept and I said well maybe he just left something
there for somebody who wanted to find it and I felt in here for Hamza so it hit me both
so when I got home I said it for have we have our son because my wife was pregnant
at the time if we have a son I want to call him Hamza and we had a little girl so obviously
before I went to see my mom I went on to the internet see if i could find a female relation
of Hamza to give her a second name and i couldn't find anything so she said asking mom so I
asked my mom and my mom went away in a couple of days later she'd gone through
the internet and she says I found three names for you and she said one of those
can't remember the other two but the one that we liked was Sofia so okay then we'll give
a Sofia and a few months after we've done that I was feeling pretty depressed I've got a book
and I was i'd just open it up just to
read and see what there is in there and i was reading about the aftermath of
Uhud it just opened are there and it was talking about them going
wrapping them up and burying them and then it starts talking about Hamza's sister coming
with two pieces of cloth and Hamza's sister was called Sofia
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét