Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 15 2018

Hi I'm Peggy K. Today I'm going to show you how to manage your Google

Photos as a Brand Account so that managers of the Brand Account and its

Google+ page or YouTube channel can access and manage the images. If you have

a Google+ Page or a YouTube channel that uses a name other than your Google

account's name, you have a Brand Account. You can access your Brand account

settings from your Google account's Brand Account list. When you go to the Brand

Account's details page you'll see which Google services it has, including

possibly Google+ and YouTube and also Google Photos. You can access Google

Photos by clicking the photos icon. But it's not that convenient to have to go

to your Brand Account details to access Google Photos. Instead you can sign in to

Google Photos directly on desktop and then switch to your Brand Account

identity. Just click your profile photo at top right and select the Brand

Account from the menu that appears. If you don't see your Brand Account listed

there click "All your Brand Accounts". That will

switch to your Brand Account identity. You can confirm that you're signed in as

the right account by clicking your profile photo at top right.

Once you have uploaded some images you can then organize them in albums or

create collages or animated gifs.

You can also use Google Photos to edit the images

or to create a movie using one of the preset themes.

The images and videos are then available to anyone who manages the Brand Account

and its Google+ Page or YouTube channel. You can share images directly from

Google Photos to Twitter, Facebook or Google+. If you share to Google+ you will

be sharing as the Google+ Page. When you create a new post on Google+ as

the Google+ Page you can easily insert an image that's been uploaded to the

Page's Brand account's Google Photos.

You can also access any image uploaded to the Brand Accounts Google Photos to

add a profile photo or cover image to the Google+ Page.

You can also access the images to add or change the cover art on the Brand

Account's YouTube channel.

Although this option is unfortunately not available when adding a custom

thumbnail.

Finally be aware that Google Photos mobile apps don't support Brand Accounts.

If you want to access your Brand Account's photos on your phone you'll

need to bookmark the Google Photos link on desktop and then open that on your

phone's web browser. If you found this video helpful be sure

to subscribe for more creator tips and tutorials

For more infomation >> Use Google Photos to manage your Google+ Page or YouTube channel Brand Account's images - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

The all-new 2018 BMW X3 - Launch - Duration: 1:59.

Well, the BMW X3 delivers excellent handling and

driving dynamics

even in the most challenging driving conditions

whether it be on the road or off the beat in track

And we are very happy to present

and proud to present to everyone

a sport activity vehicle that exceeds all expectations

in terms of design, technology and most importantly

driving dynamics

For more infomation >> The all-new 2018 BMW X3 - Launch - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Android Game With Drag And Drop - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> How To Make Android Game With Drag And Drop - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Jobs Song for Kids | What Do You Do? | Occupations | Kindergarten, Preschool, ESL | Fun Kids English - Duration: 2:52.

What do you do?

I'm a teacher.

I'm a teacher.

I'm a teacher.

What do you do?

I'm a teacher.

Everybody say your ABCs.

A-B-C-D-E!

What do you do?

I'm a doctor.

I'm a doctor.

I'm a doctor.

What do you do?

I'm a doctor.

Everybody listen to your heartbeat!

[Sound of a beating heart]

What do you do?

I'm a dentist.

I'm a dentist.

I'm a dentist.

What do you do?

I'm a dentist.

Everybody brush, brush, brush your teeth!

[Sound of brushing teeth]

What do you do?

I'm a carpenter.

I'm a carpenter.

I'm a carpenter.

What do you do?

I'm a carpenter.

Everybody bang your hammer!

[Sound of banging hammer]

What do you do?

I'm a pilot.

I'm a pilot.

I'm a pilot.

What do you do?

I'm a pilot.

Everybody fly a big, big plane!

[Sound of plane flying]

Hi guys, thanks for watching.

Click on our logo below to subscribe for more Fun Kids Videos.

Thanks again and see you next time!

For more infomation >> Jobs Song for Kids | What Do You Do? | Occupations | Kindergarten, Preschool, ESL | Fun Kids English - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

তালিমের যে ১০ জন | জনপ্রিয় ভিলেনদের সন্তানরা | মিডিয়াতে অনেক ফেমাস - Duration: 3:03.

AllToppersBD Present

For more infomation >> তালিমের যে ১০ জন | জনপ্রিয় ভিলেনদের সন্তানরা | মিডিয়াতে অনেক ফেমাস - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

California assemblywoman accused of new claims of misconduct - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> California assemblywoman accused of new claims of misconduct - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

The Amazing Race - Thai Something New - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> The Amazing Race - Thai Something New - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

SMDC Grace Residences Manila Condo For Sale - 2.5M - Duration: 2:41.

Remax,PH Real Estate

grace residences taguig

grace residences smdc

grace residences walkthrough

grace residences for sale

grace residences review

grace residences price list

grace residences construction update 2017

taguig condos for sale

Manila Condos for sale

smdc condos for sale

smdc grace residences taguig

For more infomation >> SMDC Grace Residences Manila Condo For Sale - 2.5M - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to make desi nuskha|100% working tips|easy home remedies|desi health tips in urdu|hindi#157 - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> How to make desi nuskha|100% working tips|easy home remedies|desi health tips in urdu|hindi#157 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Sangre de mi Tierra | Episode 55 | Telemundo English - Duration: 13:31.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

Tell me, Juanjo! Where's my son?

I don't know.

He was right here. I went to...

Where?

To your mother's house!

I left Calistoga, but I don't know how I got here.

-Where's my son? -I don't know!

Where did you leave him?

Emilito!

What's wrong?

What happened? Where's the baby?

I don't remember. I don't know.

What do you mean you don't know?

What is it, Joaquin?

We're all worried here, Paco. Did you find Juanjo?

What?

He doesn't remember? That's impossible!

No, Aurora's not answering.

This can't be happening!

Have you seen the time?

The ceremony should've started a while ago.

She's not answering my calls either.

She's obviously with Juanjo. You saw her leave with Paco.

What's the big secret? She could've told us

if Juanjo had gotten into an accident.

Don't say that!

I'm nervous enough as is!

Mom, please calm down.

Okay.

I just spoke to Paco.

I don't have all the details, but Juanjo lost Emilito.

Oh, God!

Oh!

Hey!

Have you seen a three-year-old boy?

-No. -My son is lost!

I just got here. I haven't seen him.

Ask Belkis. She's always here.

Belkis!

Have you seen a three-year-old boy?

-She hasn't seen a thing. -Please help me!

Aurora, calm down. The police are on their way.

We'll find Emilio. Calm down.

Tell me about the places you and the boy visited.

I picked him up at Mercedes'.

I arrived at Calistoga, but I didn't stay long...

When did you get here?

I don't know how...

What? Are you drunk or something?

I'm not drunk!

Look at me!

Look at me!

Your pupils are dilated. You're high!

-I can't be! -Are you high?

I haven't done drugs in years!

Where's my grandson?

What did you do to him, you bastard?

-Calm down! -Where's my grandson?

Negative. There's no trace of the child.

-My son! -Calm down.

There, there.

We'll locate Roberto. He's probably with him.

-Give me that! -No!

That's your second one today.

Stop lecturing me and open that ------- bottle.

You're so stubborn.

The doctor said to take care.

I couldn't care less what the damn doctor said.

I should set this ------- winery on fire.

Pour me one. Shut up and drink with me.

I won't.

I'm sorry to interrupt, but the police are outside

and they are looking for Mr. Roberto.

Please clear your head and tell me exactly what happened.

Can you do that?

Susan, unfortunately we've been unable to locate Roberto.

He's not at the Castañeda bodega or the hotel where he resides.

He's not answering his phone either.

Maybe he's with Roberto.

When was the last time you saw him?

Today he stopped by to deliver a present.

Did you notice anything strange about him?

No! He was actually pleasant.

Did he mention where he was going or what his plans were?

Did he say anything?

Not really.

If he did... I don't remember, Susan.

I know where Roberto is.

I do.

Roberto.

-Roberto! -What?

-What is it? -Do you know where your son is?

With his mother, I guess.

When'd you last see him?

Just hours ago at his grandparents'.

Why? What's going on?

Your son is missing.

What?

How? When did he go missing?

Very well.

Ask him to accompany you to the station so he can help us.

Yes.

I'll call you later.

Aurora, your son isn't with Roberto.

I'm sorry.

Where is my son, Susan?

Good God, help me!

-Aurora, I swear... -Stay back, Juanjo!

You're under arrest.

You were the last person seen with Emilito.

Therefore, you're responsible for his disappearance.

And you were driving under the influence again!

I'm not high! You have to believe me!

That remains to be seen.

Take him down to the station and run the necessary tests.

Honey...

You have to believe me!

Damn it, Aurora!

I found something! Come here!

Come here!

Here.

It's my son's shoe!

Don't touch it!

Stay back. Cordon off the area.

Go to the station.

You'll be far more useful there.

240 to Headquarters.

I need the help of the canine unit.

Aurora, I'm so confused. What's going on?

I don't know either.

Juanjo can't tell us.

Emilito disappeared.

We went to the place where he went missing

but we couldn't find anything...

I'm desperate!

You...

You bastard!

Hey! What's the matter with you?

He's handcuffed, you coward!

-Don't be such a coward! -Please calm down.

Come with me, please.

We need to calm down. Violence won't help matters.

That's easy for you to say. You didn't lose a child.

If I were Roberto, I wouldn't just punch him.

I'd kick him too.

Your pupils are dilated so don't bother denying it.

-What drug did you use? -I haven't done drugs in years!

No, he didn't seem high.

He looked happy.

Yes, he seemed normal, but you never know with Juan Jose.

He sees me as his worst enemy.

I don't have any enemies, Susan.

If someone hated me so much so as to do something so rotten,

I'd know about it, don't you think?

Do you think someone took Emilito

to stop Aurora and Juanjo from getting married?

Dad hates Juanjo, but he adores Emilito.

He wouldn't do something like that to Aurora or Emilio.

Roberto is capable of such an act, though.

What kind of question is that?

Why do I care if Aurora and Juanjo get married?

I only care about my son.

My son is missing because of that damn junkie!

You think I'd get high on the most important day of my life?

Emilito was in your care and he's missing now.

Once the blood tests come back

and we figure out what drugs you used,

I'll move to file charges against you.

Was it heroine? Ecstasy?

Methamphetamines? What'd you take?

Only a very powerful drug

would make him forget where he left my son.

I don't know, Susan.

I swear I didn't use any drugs.

The tests show you haven't consumed drugs

or alcohol recently.

I told you, but you refused to believe me.

I've known you all your life, Juanjo.

That's why I doubted you.

It says here that you took a painkiller.

I took two pills for some shoulder spasms.

That doesn't explain the temporary amnesia

you claim to suffer.

How'd you end up in the street

without Emilio and unable to remember anything?

I don't know!

I already told you I don't know.

I don't know!

We're missing something.

Let's start from the top.

Tell me everything that happened

after you left Mercedes' with the child.

I don't know.

I don't remember.

I woke up... in a street.

There were prostitutes there.

I turned around and... Emilito was gone.

Juanjo, please make an effort.

You must've made a stop somewhere.

Close your eyes.

Close your eyes

and try to remember the last thing you saw.

<i> I got out of the car.</i>

<i> I turned around and Emilio</i> <i> was still there.</i>

<i> I went to help him out.</i>

<i> Then a car with tinted windows</i> <i> showed up.</i>

<i> There were some guys in it.</i>

<i> What guys?</i>

<i> I don't know who they were.</i>

<i> They were...</i>

<i> I'd never seen them before.</i>

<i> I don't know what we talked</i> <i> about. </i>

<i>I don't remember anything else.</i>

Does Aurora still have cameras outside her home?

Yes, she does.

Get a hold of the security footage of the neighborhood,

in particular the footage from Aurora's home.

We need to find that vehicle.

Right away.

It's lemon balm tea.

It'll sooth your nerves.

I'm not nervous.

I'm terrified.

I don't know where my son is.

Aurora, I don't know how long it'll take us to find Emilio,

but it could take a lot of time and energy.

You must remain calm and strong.

Think of whom you've argued with lately.

Who could've been against you and Juanjo getting married?

Do you think it was Roberto?

Do you?

I don't think so.

He's a good father.

When I told him Juanjo and I were getting married,

he had a very civilized reaction.

I don't think he'd hurt his son.

What about Serena?

Natalia told me Juanjo fired her

and that they were dating until recently.

She had a motive, wouldn't you agree?

Serena has several reasons to hate me, but...

I didn't attend that damn wedding

because Juanjo and I were dating till recently

and Aurora was my best friend.

I didn't feel like putting myself through that hell.

Happy?

What do you think

-of Juanjo and Aurora? -They're traitors!

And they've been very unfair to me.

Are you happy they were unable to get married?

Are you insinuating I had something to do

with Emilito's disappearance?

Susan, who told you I'd been invited to the wedding?

Who?

Aurora?

How dare you?

Serena, now's not...

No, ma'am. Stay out of it.

I was coming to terms with your betrayal,

with being treated like second best as usual,

but I can't believe you'd accuse me of hurting Emilito.

Susan asked and I just...

You said I was capable of kidnapping your son!

-Serena, calm down. -I won't!

I won't calm down.

This is the last thing I'll say to you.

This is the worst thing you've ever done to me.

I adore your son.

I realize now I need to leave.

I won't let you destroy me.

Serena, that's not what happened!

For more infomation >> Sangre de mi Tierra | Episode 55 | Telemundo English - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

José José | Episode 23 | Telemundo English - Duration: 14:48.

Blondie.

Victor Frank.

I heard... you do million-dollar deals with the senator.

I want to be your business partner.

<i> I just have to go</i> <i> to Ciudad Juarez,</i>

<i> sign Pepe's tour contract,</i> <i> and that's it.</i>

<i> You spent years there drinking</i> <i> like no tomorrow!</i>

I'm a changed Chumo now, Mom.

That's Leti's husband.

You cannot pass.

Where are you taking him?

You need to go to a hospital. Let's go.

It's too late.

What happened, honey?

I can't find my jewelry anywhere.

I hope I didn't lose it while moving out.

You promised you wouldn't drink.

-I only had two! -That's not true!

-We have a serious problem. -What?

We're bankrupt!

This is your fault.

Do you regret marrying me now that I'm broke?

No.

No! This isn't about money.

Jose, it isn't that!

Will you calm down!

You need to learn to control yourself.

Oh, shut up!

I'm not 15 anymore. I know what I'm doing.

I know, but you're so out of control sometimes,

I tend to forget that.

What can you tell me now?

What right do you have to reproach me?

You practically abandoned me as a child.

Now you're taking Jose's side? You don't even know him.

But I know you and you can't control your temper!

I know I'm the worst daughter out there.

Of course I can't control my temper.

I can't even talk to Jose.

He sees it as confrontation.

I'm pleased you've calmed down, sweetie.

Your screams earlier were heard throughout the house.

I can't believe this.

The great, hardworking Jose Jose is now penniless.

He's broke.

What?

My dear Blondie.

I enjoy your presence at the mayor's functions,

but here comes the true test.

You're starting to scare me, sweetheart.

This sounds like a spy movie! Am I going on a mission?

This is serious, Blondie.

Armando is my adversary. Do you follow?

Oh...

Adversaries, huh? Sounds medieval.

Blondie, in politics... so long as you're smiling,

you're effectively stabbing your enemy in the back.

-Do you follow? -Oh, perfectly.

That's exactly how things are in show business, too.

So, are you going to tell me why he's your adversary?

He wants to use his influence as governor

to be named Director of State Public Works.

So?

What do you mean, "So?" I want that position!

That's where the highest state budgets are handled.

That's where you come in.

Blondie... I want you to ensnare him.

You know, charm him.

That's it?

Not quite.

Armando's extremely conservative.

He'd never even consider dabbling in adultery.

Oh, don't worry.

Trust me.

The more "conservative" they claim to be, the easier.

You're the expert.

I want to be happy!

I'm sorry to remind you,

but your problems began the moment you married that boy!

Look. Jose's a good guy.

Besides, Natalia, he's your husband!

You have to support him in good times and bad.

That's just nonsense.

If he can't support her, he's worthless!

If you've nothing good to say about Jose, stay out of it.

You're right. I should go.

I've more important things to do.

Thank you.

I don't know, Mr. Abel.

Between the fraud and my issues with Kiki,

I wish I could turn back time

and go back to the good old days.

Damn, Pepe.

I don't know what to tell you.

I thought you were happy and that business was booming.

Well, that's not the case... but I will rise, Mr. Abel.

You'll see.

I've no doubt about it...

but are you saying you regret getting married?

No!

Kiki's an incredible, smart, cultured woman...

but she's also very troubled.

Take it easy, champ.

That bottle isn't going anywhere.

Sorry if I'm butting in, but what's the problem?

Don't you two get along?

We get along very well.

We love spending time together

and the passion is still alive...

but passion leads to anger and screaming

and it all goes downhill from there, just like that.

Let me rephrase the question.

If you were to put your relationship on a scale,

would you say you're more happy than unhappy?

Seriously, Chumo.

-I was as drunk as a skunk! -Yeah!

If you hadn't helped me out with the percussion solo,

everyone would've totally found out!

Oh, Pachi.

Been a while since I took a trip down memory lane.

Well, then.

Now that we're on solid ground, how about some rum or tequila?

Well, I have a meeting in about an hour and a half.

Come on!

How about you go to your meeting?

Then tonight you can meet me at Lalo Cartas' bar.

That joint still exists?

Yeah, man!

Seriously, Pachi?

We're all going there tonight. Join us!

So, you down?

I don't know yet.

I'll have to see after the meeting.

See you there, Chumo! Have a good one!

Nope.

I searched, but they aren't there.

Are you sure they didn't disappear before the move?

How, Negra?

My customers never go inside the house.

Much less into my room.

Then who does?

Think, woman!

I forgot to get eggs for the meatballs.

I'll get them!

The money's in my room.

On top of the table. I need to check on the rice.

Well, there's also what happened today.

That girl's pregnant,

yet she's running like she's in the Olympics!

If Gonzalo finds out about this,

all hell will break loose!

I know it.

You think Minerva...?

Don't worry.

The doctors will tell us how your husband's doing.

Help! Emergency!

Sweet Virgin! That's Minerva!

I need a gurney!

Minerva! Mine...

What happened?

I'm going to lose my baby!

Do you know her?

Yes, we're family.

I need an operating room!

Oh, Sweet Virgin, please save that mother and child!

It's in your hands now.

You just wait. Cheers.

I'll handle the committee.

Speak of the devil.

Just a moment.

Frank! Great to see you.

I never thought you'd invite me to the party.

Especially given the current state of things.

My dear Armando.

Let's not let politics affect our friendship

as party members.

Come, now. Let's make peace.

So you'll step aside

so that the public works position is mine?

Always so succinct.

I'd rather we didn't talk business.

This party is... spectacular.

I'll go greet your guests.

Sir!

Mr. Ledezma.

You don't know how happy I am to finally meet you.

I admire you so much for your moral leadership.

And you are...?

I work at Mr. Frank's office. Public relations.

-Do you have a name? -Of course I do!

But you can call me Blondie. Everyone calls me that.

I like making friends. After all, I am from the north.

Chihuahua, Nuevo Leon?

Naucalpan.

Blondie from Naucalpan. I think I know you.

Yes, you probably do. I am on TV a lot.

No. You think I was born yesterday?

You think I don't know women like you?

Escorts.

How about that?

Pass me another! Another one!

-Thanks. -Cheers!

<i> Hello?</i> Thank God I reached you.

I'm at Tacuba Hospital. How do I break this to you?

It's about Mine and the baby...

They were just admitted to the hospital.

<i> She didn't look well.</i>

Maria.

We need information to check Minerva in.

<i> Yes, I'm coming.</i>

<i> Margarita, I've gotta go.</i>

I called so you could alert Gonzalo.

I'll tell him, but please be on the lookout

in case Gonzalo arrives before we do.

Yes, don't worry. I'll keep an eye out.

May God protect us.

Now I have to break the bad news to my son.

Oh, Sweet Virgin!

Please protect him.

Don't let him fall again.

I feel like I'm sinking.

There's too much weight on my shoulders.

I need to get my head out of this swamp

to catch a glimpse of happiness.

What bad timing.

My secretary's on her lunch break.

I'll make it quick.

Javier Solares.

Mrs. Margarita.

To what do I owe this honor?

Sir, you'll have to forgive me,

but I don't know what you're talking about.

Oh, please!

I'm sure Frank hired you.

The photographer's probably on standby at the motel.

You'll have to forgive me again,

but you are insulting me, sir.

Well, then!

So you work at the mayor's office.

I find that fascinating.

So, tell me. What's your position?

I work for the office of...

Actually, my specialty is scoping out jerks like you.

If you'll excuse me.

Pardon me.

Be right back.

Why do bad things keep happening to me, Pepe?

Why always me?

Calm down.

Relax, Gonzalo. Please.

Don't get ahead of yourself.

Calm down.

The doctors are doing everything they can

to save them.

Can you come to the hospital with me?

Of course. You don't even have to ask.

Take as much time as you need. That goes without saying.

I'll tell the engineer.

Thanks, boss.

If you need anything, just ask.

Please keep me informed.

Thank you. Goodbye.

For more infomation >> José José | Episode 23 | Telemundo English - Duration: 14:48.

-------------------------------------------

Cansada De Tu Machismo 👊😁🏃 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:13.

For more infomation >> Cansada De Tu Machismo 👊😁🏃 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 15:13.

-------------------------------------------

Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 73 | Telemundo - Duration: 18:46.

: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Hey!

I said don't move!

You sure you aren't pregnant?

Oh, don't be ridiculous.

I can't be pregnant. No way I'm ready for a kid.

Revenge or death.

You'll have both.

Not sure in what order, though.

I freed up some time to see you,

so you'd better make the best of it.

We're going to have a grand old time.

These bastards are in for a surprise.

Run! Grenade!

-Leave now! -Run!

-Hey! -Dad!

Chayo!

Dad!

Hurry!

Thank you, young man.

<i> What's up, Aceros?</i>

What the hell is this?

<i> What'd you expect?</i>

<i>Mario Casas wasn't the only one</i> <i> with tricks up his sleeve!</i>

I'm giving your family the royal treatment!

Hello...

Mom!

Looks like someone's having fun!

THE ACERO DYNASTY

Amaro... you think we'd let you get away with this?

Hell no.

We're Hurricane Acero.

Mess with us... and you're toast.

You think we're finished? Let me tell you something.

We want to pop a cap in your ass now more than ever.

We're stronger than you.

You can't destroy us.

Say whatever you want.

I'm immune to curses! Heck, I am a curse!

It's like he can hear us... and see us.

He must have planted cameras and mics somewhere here.

You're a coward taking out your rage on the innocent, Amaro.

Take it out on me! Have some -----!

One versus the other. Boss against boss.

Oh, Chavita...

<i> I've got more ----- than</i> <i> the entire Acero male line.</i>

<i> I'll mess with you because</i> <i> I damn well feel like it.</i>

<i> Besides, death is sweeter</i> <i> when it's preceded by torture.</i>

<i> Tearing you to shreds</i> <i> is much more fun.</i>

<i> Feast your eyes</i> <i> on this sideshow!</i>

I hope it makes you want to gouge them out!

<i> That's what I'd do, Chava!</i> <i> Honestly!</i>

At least that way, you wouldn't see what happens to your mother

and Aracely's daughter.

Chava...

Chava.

Calm down.

Hey! Sit him down.

Relax, buddy.

Breathe.

Just breathe.

<i> I hope you aren't that weak</i> <i> once you face me, Chava,</i>

'cause you won't last a single round!

<i> Get this,</i> <i> you sick son of a bitch.</i>

When I find you, I'm not going to arrest you...

I'm going to destroy you.

I'll exterminate you like the ------- vermin you are!

Pah! I wanna see you try, you damn gringo!

You insipid ----. Bet you can't!

You can't find me...

<i> You can't find me!</i>

<i>Just make sure you do it before</i> <i> I turn your mother into stew.</i>

<i> She is an old hen, after all.</i>

<i> You deserve that and worse</i> <i> after all you've done to me.</i>

<i> What'd you expect?</i>

<i> I still haven't forgotten</i> <i> about that merch you stole!</i>

<i> You killed Cheneque,</i> <i> my finest hitman!</i>

<i>It's quite the list, paleface...</i>

<i>and I've got it all jotted down.</i>

Right in here.

I'll remember it once I'm through with your mother.

If you lay a ------- finger on her...

you'll regret ever being born, you ----------!

Oh, I'm laying all eight on her!

I've always wanted to try an older woman.

Come here!

Don't worry, gringo.

Get up!

Actually, I think Indira's been checking your mother out!

This Indio has learned well!

That's why my father taught him everything.

He sure learns fast for an animal.

Sure does, sir.

Dogs may learn new tricks, but they're still animals.

Don't I deserve a little credit?

I'm the one who placed all the cameras.

Fine, I'll stay quiet.

<i> Tell him, copper!</i>

<i> Tell him what a fun time your</i> <i> former mother-in-law's having.</i>

<i> Go on! </i> <i> Tell him!</i>

<i> She's doing just fine.</i>

<i> You're too down, copper.</i>

If I were you...

I'd let out my stress on this old hag.

It's the least that gringo deserves

<i> after dumping you for Coyote, </i>

<i>turning your family against you,</i> <i> and getting you fired...</i>

<i> That's right, sweetheart.</i>

<i> He arrested you himself!</i>

Women and children are sacred in this business.

Indio Amaro crossed the line...

and you're going to pay for what he did.

I told you there was a serious war coming...

and you didn't believe me.

This is just the beginning.

I won't ask you again. Where is Indio's ranch?

Answer me, damn it!

You want to die?

Speak up!

Speak!

Tell me!

Where are these people being held?

Don't you dare hurt my mother, Indira.

Or I swear I'll take it out on your family.

<i> I'm not like you, Phillips.</i>

How do you like it here, ma'am?

This is great!

That's good... especially because you aren't getting out.

Leave my mother alone!

If you hurt her, Indira, your family will pay!

I'm going to leave her in the same place as the others...

<i> underground!</i>

Rooster's bastard son will be there, too.

You think they're searching for us?

No, Felipe. I don't think so.

I know so.

They must be looking everywhere for us.

We just have to sit tight.

We've been through far worse things before.

You think your post can save you, Quintanilla?

Mayors are a dime a dozen in Mexico.

<i> And while things</i> <i> may seem bleak...</i>

<i> so long as we're still</i> <i> breathing, there's hope.</i>

I'm not your average mayor.

I'm Rooster Quintanilla.

If you want to mess with me... bring it on.

Killing your little Debora was no sweat...

killing your other slutty wife will be the same.

<i> I'm not afraid of you.</i>

<i> Not yet, but once I send you</i> <i> your kid's head...</i>

The entire Matamoros police department is after you.

Listen up, you bastard.

It's only a matter of time before they find you.

You've nowhere to hide, Amaro.

As for you, Chavita. Prepare for the worst.

If you're a hurricane, then I'm a ------------- tsunami!

<i> We go way back. </i>

<i> We've been at war</i> <i> ever since you were born.</i>

<i> You don't just forget</i> <i> these debts...</i>

and there's only one way to pay them off.

With blood.

You're a curious one.

Think back on your past.

You gained an enemy through bloodshed,

and now it's your blood he's after.

You come from a line of murderers.

You killed Briseida Montero, my boss Teca Martinez, and Owl!

And you're next.

Well, hurry up!

I'm just about dying to slice your wife's neck open...

<i> but not before getting</i> <i> to the goods.</i>

<i> I'd kill the devil himself</i> <i> for my family.</i>

<i> If I were you, Amaro...</i> <i> I'd start running.</i>

<i> You took the first strike.</i> <i> Now it's our turn.</i>

I'm going to rip your heart out, Amaro...

or whatever's left of it.

<i> Wouldn't be the only thing</i> <i> I'm missing.</i>

<i> At least I'm better off</i> <i> than Pepita!</i>

<i> Isn't that right, Pepita?</i> <i> I'm talking to you!</i>

<i> Come on.</i>

<i> -Whatever you say, boss.</i> <i> -That's it!</i>

<i> What I say goes!</i>

I am the boss, aren't I?

<i> I make the orders here</i> <i> and I order them to die!</i>

Come and get it, Amaro. We'll be waiting.

We're right here, you son of a bitch.

Speaking of which, I'm only interested in one person.

That damn Coyote.

She's the only prey I'm after.

I want Vicenta Acero and I want her now!

You alright, ma'am?

Yes... yes, I'm sorry.

It's just that getting a visa was like a dream come true.

Your dreams will soon come true as well.

You'll see.

Yes, although I hope to be as lucky as you were.

Any idea when we're finally crossing?

We're all feeling nervous since we don't know any details.

Many of us are wondering if this is going to work.

I understand.

I don't really have any details on the crossing, either...

but I can tell you this much.

Vicenta Acero will fulfill her promise.

Know why I'm so sure of it?

Vicenta took me across when I was still pregnant.

<i> That's when I realized she</i> <i> wasn't like the other coyotes.</i>

<i> Vicenta would risk her life</i> <i> to save her migrants.</i>

<i>She's the best coyote out there.</i>

<i> Vicenta's my friend.</i>

My sister.

She'll take us to the States, I promise.

Thank you for those reassuring words.

I've gotta go check up on the kids now.

See you later.

Vicenta, please call me back.

I need to know how Mrs. Victoria, my sister,

and the kids are doing.

This is all my fault.

None of this would've happened if we hadn't gone partying

after I got my visa.

Please, Vicenta. Please call me.

What's your fault, Aida? Why are you crying?

It's nothing, sweetie.

I came back, but everyone else stayed behind partying.

Why didn't you stay?

Because I had to come look after you guys.

You're the most important thing we have in life.

But we aren't even related... or are we?

Well, soon you'll learn that bloodlines

aren't as important as the family we choose.

-Amaro's watching us. -Yeah.

You need to cut the signal from that monitor.

Got it.

Alright, Amaro.

If you want me, come and get me.

You don't need to take Chayo, Mrs. Victoria, and the kids.

I'll trade you my life for my family's.

What?

<i> That's how it always is...</i>

Freaking Vicenta Acero always playing the martyr.

Saint Coyote!

You ain't no saint!

<i> Saints are usually</i> <i> the biggest sinners...</i>

<i> and sinners should be</i> <i> sentenced to life!</i>

<i> From the moment you came into</i> <i>my life, you ruined everything.</i>

You took my people, my migrants, my slaves...

you even took out my damn president!

My business was ruined because of you.

You took away my son Shark II.

Those people weren't yours, Amaro.

You stole them all.

Can't you see you're alone in this?

You destroy everything you touch.

And damn proud of it!

That's exactly what I'll do to you.

Destroy you like the cancer you are.

What you did to Governor Chucho Casares

<i> is nothing compared to</i> <i> what I'm going to do to you.</i>

I'm coming for you, Vicenta!

You're mine!

No more Mr. Nice Guy, you wench!

I dragged myself for you.

I turned into some pathetic loser to play your game!

Don't say that, boss.

You aren't a pathetic loser.

Everything's going according to plan, boss.

It's all falling into place.

We practically have the Aceros cornered.

We had that bitch Debora killed.

Salvador was left without an heir.

Their bloodline is finished!

It's game over for the Acero clan.

Plus, we have their family.

You tell me who's winning this game.

You talk too much, Amaro. Your tongue's gonna fall off.

I gave you everything, bitch.

Don't you realize this is a game?

<i> After all I did</i> <i> for your family...</i>

<i>I even got that dumb bitch Aida</i> <i> her visa.</i>

<i> I've had to put up</i> <i> with insults...</i>

<i> put up with seeing you</i> <i> and that gringo.</i>

A game, you idiot?

You think this is a game?

We'll see.

<i> I bled for you, Vicenta.</i>

<i> Now it's your family's turn</i> <i> to bleed.</i>

<i> They're taking</i> <i> their last breaths.</i>

No praying, Pepa!

God can't hear you here!

So you're gonna answer my prayers?

He's going to kill him.

Let him.

It's the least that rapist traitor deserves.

It's me you want, isn't it?

I'm waiting, Amaro! Come on!

Baby... what are you doing?

You've got ovaries, woman.

Bigger ones than Pepa!

That's right. You're the one I want...

in exchange for my prisoners.

I'd rather feed one mouth than four.

Dream on, idiot.

Don't you dare touch Vicenta. Don't even look at her.

If you take her, you're taking us all on.

She isn't alone.

We're a family... and we're gonna rip you apart.

You're all useless.

The Coyote's the only one I want!

She's going to work for me.

Don't you know the routes better than anyone?

[順跑

<i> That's what I want!</i>

<i> I want you to show me.</i>

I want to cross the border like you do.

Indira over here was no help.

And now with Owl dead and buried...

you'll be hunting migrants for the big boss, Chenta.

Good, sturdy ones, too. Ones I can actually use!

<i> No kids or useless women.</i>

Just like Sara Acero worked for Teca Martinez.

Nice touch, Amaro.

Good job!

Once you're here,

you'll realize loyalty isn't unconditional.

Everyone has a price. Everything can be bought.

<i> Even loyalty.</i>

<i> I want you to be my queen!</i>

Only then will you get your family back in one piece.

THE ACERO DYNASTY

For more infomation >> Señora Acero 4 | Capítulo 73 | Telemundo - Duration: 18:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Amazing Race - The Final Four - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> The Amazing Race - The Final Four - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Sacramento to consider lounges at pot shops - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Sacramento to consider lounges at pot shops - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Incredibles 2 Olympics Trailer BREAKDOWN - Duration: 15:40.

so Brad Bird has had over a decade to come up with a story line for his sequel

and I think that many of us came to terms with having to wait so long for

said sequel because we felt that Brad Bird was really working on it like yeah

I'm time guys he's gonna come up with something incredible and that can't just

happen overnight or even after decade but it would seem that his big idea is

just flipping it around where miss is incredible get suckered in by a big

flashy enterprise that appeals to her ego I mean it doesn't make mr. mrs.

incredible look so good that they fall for the same thing twice right and you

know what this actually reminds me of a little bit ryan johnson and the last gen

i because sure brad birds in the creative drivers seat here and he even

has ownership because he created the Incredibles and so you might be like

well who are we to criticize where he wants to take the story right but here's

the thing the game has changed right not only is the genre changed but the game

of moviemaking and interacting with fans itself has changed and you gotta be able

to keep up with us right and I think that pretty much anyone could come up

with a better story line than gender flipping although I will say that it is

kind of cluck clever that it gender flips across the board not just in terms

of the storyline but we're talking about career and also family life but I have

to say I think everyone's really sick of this conversation I feel we've already

had this conversation we've moved on to new conversations so why don't we want

to go backwards right I feel you know Brad Bird I think draws from his own you

know personal experiences for this so maybe he's just you know maybe Brad

Birds like a little out of step with what you know maybe he's falling out of

step with society you know I would have thought maybe someone who pointed that

out to him and be like I'm glad you're having a really interesting personal

family situation right now Brad and you're learning still much about gender

roles and family and stuff but we already did that so you're gonna have to

keep it to yourself man but let's dive in let's just have faith the Brad Bird

will pleasantly surprised us with the actual film right you know just maybe

it's just not off to a good start all right so let's

let's take a closer look there's the Disney logo I love it so much it makes

me so happy all right I love that they invoke the

theme parks so we're literally picking up where we left off they told us that

and it feels very much like it but this was right annoying right away so I

totally understand why violet and dash are standing here being Locke even Jack

Jack take a look even Jack Jackson what the hell man being like I can't believe

that you're leaving us behind to go and fight the Underminer because the last

frame of the movie the first movie was okay we're finally gonna work together

as a team you know a family of supers and they just throw it out the window

right away I mean this isn't something that Hollywood does all the time I don't

know why because nobody likes it but when they have a sequel or a third for

fourth film and a franchise they all undo the progress that was but there was

been made because they're like well this is what worked the first time so let's

just redo it and it's it's formulaic and Pixar and Brad Bird are supposed to not

be formulaic although I have been saying the Pixar has been formulaic for quite

some time now I thought that maybe they dropped that bad habit with Coco what it

would seem that's not the case so this is just very disappointing to me hugely

I'm as sad as the skinny's kids as many of you are saying who looked to be

benched yet again so I'm like whatever it's tupid parents go off there guys are

selfish the animation has changed quite a bit by the way it's you know it's

subtle but once you start to pick up on it you know what it reminds me of the

way the animation and the Batman the Animated Series changed it's just so

much sharper and more angular and I have to say a little bit colder I'm not quite

sure how I feel about it I think that egg roll has more warmth than the Parr

family those egg rolls look fantastic so they're having a nun dinner as you can

see no one has time to cook right it's only gonna get worse although they moved

somewhere oh you can see moving boxes in the background there I like this kind of

like 60s technology you know I like this timelessness of this universe you know

Brad Bird really likes the 50s and 60s which of course is like the Disney time

time period you know classic Disney and it's a great fit with not only this

material but with this company so she's like super czar legal Jack Jackson some

gibberish now I like the dash says you know I have to fight justice it's my

like my way or something I hope he's into comic books that would

be wonderful that it's inspiring him I think that would be great but these oh

and by the way that's a different voice for - but they did a it's heart you

would think it'll be hard to match kid voices you know like adult voice actors

are supposed to be able to mimic other you know it's it's the gig you know they

have to for instance speaking of Disney they have to they have had multiple

Mickey Mouse's at this point and they're all very good but for child actors to be

able to match that's impressive so he sounds exactly

like - but the kids seem you know exactly the same oh so in bad ways so

mr. incredible he's also out of touch like Brad Bird not so funny when it

affects the movie so here you go I don't know why hasn't occurred to anyone

although mrs. incredible her eye makeup and that nice black sweater I am a fan

of black myself she looks very nice and I also like

frozen's jacket we'll talk more about the Frozone family and a little bit

later in this trailer but they're having a late-night rendezvous and I'm can't

believe that it hasn't occurred to any of them all even off the bat that this

is not good it's always like Oh someone reached out to me it's on we keep

falling for this so there's the dev tech you know it's a little like Black Widow

the motorcycles going up into the plane there you can see Bob Odenkirk character

but I wonder if that's his sister with them - interesting alright so he looks

great he look this is a very interesting look look at those cheekbones

you could get cut on them I also like the way at the bottom of his shoes men's

dress shoes a good a nice men's suit and dress shoes are pretty nice and he is

very finely dressed I also like that he's playing with was that little

basketball yeah that's great that's funny

and Bob Odenkirk is gonna kill this look at this crazy Mad Men technology he

doesn't even have a computer on his desk not even like a 1960s one so they should

be suspicious of him right there he's like but I want to last a girl and then

that's cut I think to make him look like oh I'm so sad about it

she's gonna drive off alright so they've changed her uniforms it's like the old

Elastigirl one but it's been made a little bit more sophisticated and timely

right they've swapped out the hot pink besides the belt for black on the gloves

and the boots I think it has actually a little more sex appeal it's the sexy

staff but we've seen with mrs. incredible and Elastigirl

sorry and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it it looks she looks a little bit

like she's a dance mom right like she's gonna do like jazz hands when she gets

out there it has a little bit that look to it so she's like don't wait up I'm

like barf so she goes out of a wall of water just like there was a fire wall in

the first movie they're even copying the elemental walls I'm like come on so I

guess that's their house it's pretty nice ass but that's the case like

serious upgrade you know maybe that's what they move to maybe this new gig

comes with a nice house so that would be pretty cool but you know prison is a

prison right that's how the rest of her family feels look at the animation on

this book look at that look at the way the edges are messed up

I love how cozy it is I'm like oh that's nice but I like you know obviously it's

a school book passed down from the classes and that's so great

those are awesome unless someone doodles all over them then you're like this was

garbage I don't want this but this looks like a very cozy book so - needs help

with this homework look at Dash's hair in the back there I like I was growing

it out a little bit he looks amazing super sharp super heightened I love it

look at the ring also I'm mr. incredible it looks real so mr. incredible

apparently knows only old school map I don't know any map so I'd be like

whatever you're gonna have to I can't help you at this time although some of

you said you did relate to this so I think that's nice I'm glad I know you

know I think parenting is very important but I think I think that it's everybody

should have I think what's really important in my opinion is that you know

parents support each other and I don't think that it's a really complex

conversation but I don't think that it should be made to seem like so a parent

has to be benched right and I don't see why you know a team should take turns

and then everybody can do everything especially when you have a family

business all right so anyway this is adorable I like the wallpaper I think

that's really cute jack jack is really paying attention

book he's very interested in doodles and died losing but mr. incredible is not he

looks actually pretty sharp you know not only in terms of the animation but he's

looking better I mean he's really aging into his look he looks fantastic he

looks a little Superman II - I like I know he's supposed to maybe be exhausted

but this little blonde curl on the top of mr. Incredibles hair it's pretty nice

so he did you know just can't stay awake I love the way I was getting I was

getting bored myself here come by the way when I watched the trailer also the

wrinkles on that shirt is just stunning I love the way he's still have some

space I thought that was just great but yeah that wrinkles I can't believe the

wrinkles on this shirt that is amazing animation Wow although there should be

so much exciting stuff happening that you know I don't notice the wrinkles in

the shed and then we cut here to Helen in her hotel room she's got room service

and she ate the whole thing she's by herself ha ha ha

every woman knows what I'm talking about there oh you can see little room service

menu there on the on the bed she's got still got her a little uh you know drink

there next door and she's like oh thanks honey and he's

like whatever I have a great time on the business trip business trips are awesome

everyone should get to take them so look this is from the beginning of the movie

so I guess with the Underminer you can see that's the drill and it's classic

superhero situation knocked a train off course and you can see mr. incredible

there on top of it and this is incredible is with him and so that's the

her old look I like that look a little bit better I just think it looks better

so she's not and getting into action there she's like let me see if I can is

better than spider-man now here so loves seeing more Frozone he's fantastic

Samuel Jackson does a great job voicing him but where the heck is mrs. frozen

she made such an impression in the first film with the super suit conversation I

would really love to see her here particularly because there's you know

Black Panther I think has done a great job to you know accomplish you know make

up some ground here but and I see this from a number of you in the comments all

the time representation for women of color in movies is the lowest right for

all the talk that's out there that's a group that really needs representation

so what I have this wonderful character mix in I guess she's not I mean she know

your husband is a superhero because she cleans the supersuit so I don't see why

she can't be a part of it and I hope maybe there shall be a nice surprise

so clearly everybody in the family except mrs. incredible elastic girl cuz

she's out doing work has to take care of Jack Jack and I like that this is a

reveal now look at this okay I'm very happy for you

Brad bird that you gave mrs. incredible aka Elastigirl a realistic rear end and

then it was a great sense of pride for you in the first movie and it led to a

good joke right however cut out with the butt shots this is you know I almost

feel like that motorcycle is angled for premium butt shots and this is like an

animated family movie so every time she gets on that thing I feel like the

camera placement could be a little bit better but anyway here she goes now look

at that she looks great there that looks so

Batman the Animated Series you know last generation of animation

style it looks really good and also look at the texture on the suit she's wearing

that's very cool so she said look at also that with a

knit on the sweater it's driving me these textures are the most exciting

thing about this trailer so she I also like her casual wave super cool elastic

girl it got me to call her by her proper name so look at that I love it I love

the what though that's my favorite reaction and there's mr. incredible

giving bribing Jack Jack with cookies as a huge fan of cookies myself I'd be like

I think that'll work and he's like yeah I can't just keep

giving him cookie stand I'd be like yeah I know it's not particularly healthy but

doesn't he like something else you know it's a bad it's a bad lesson to give

someone food as a reward maybe he likes a toy or a sticker or something else you

know to a surprise right but I don't think mr. Incredibles really able to

think clearly at the moment he's having a really little bit of a rough time and

so is Jack Jack I I don't know why he has this power to turn into a little

demon it does not fit okay I think it really is just Brad Bird being like it's

the terrible twos get it little kids are like little demons and I'm like yeah but

it has to work with the power set the hope anyone who reads comic books knows

that a big part of the fun of superpowers is understand

the rules for them and then and then figuring out how to apply them to a

situation it's a lot of fun and so when you start having them just come out of

nowhere it makes you have to watch it more passively so it's not as engaging

they got a lot of crazy Modern Art in this movie on the background there so

good thing as dads and vulnerable because he's biting the heck out of them

now this is great edna moans kimono it's stunning and look at the artwork in her

home it's just really gorgeous and so this is she's talking and she says being

a parent can be heroic and there you can see and it can be heroic look at that

that's really cool I like the fire I like Timmy's elemental I like the fire

and I like the lightning I don't know where the green laser eye beams come

from but you know mr. Incredibles reflexes are improving you didn't get

his hair cut off this time so good for him and she said it can be heroic if

done properly she's like stressing on properly in her

perfect Edna mode way I'd be like oh really you want to take over for a while

and essence you seem to think it's so easy that's what I would say to her and

III bet she would go like Auntie Mame it would be amazing that would be a great

sequence in the movie but I just don't like this idea you know mr. incredible

was like one of the greatest superheroes to ever live and well I think it's

wonderful that he wants to be with his kids and help raise them would be a part

of them you know I don't think I just don't know how I feel about him having

especially because it's not something a choice that he seems to want to make I

mean it seems like he's gonna get talked into it I just don't I just don't feel

it feels right you know everyone's talking about do it I'm like again I'd

be like well if you feel that way you do it although Jack Jack is adorable look

at him take him to work this is the perfect take your kids to work situation

because they can contribute give him a little he has a little baby super suit

we've already seen it he's so cute so it's it's it's it's a little tired it's

a little cliche um but I'm hoping that again they're saving the best stuff for

the movie so what do you think what do you think about how they're treating the

characters what do think about benching the kids yet again what do you think

about no mrs. Frozone what do you think of the gender swapping situation across

the board and would you trust Edna mode your kids all right write your thoughts

down below thank you for going over this with me and you can check out some more

videos right now

For more infomation >> The Incredibles 2 Olympics Trailer BREAKDOWN - Duration: 15:40.

-------------------------------------------

Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 28:41.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

For more infomation >> Vaara Phalalu | వార ఫలాలు | Rasi Phalalu | This Week Vaara Phalalu | Rasi Phalalu 2018 | Astrology - Duration: 28:41.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Paneer Dosa In Telugu | Paneer Dosa Recipe | Quick Breakfast Recipes | Dosa Recipe - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> How To Make Paneer Dosa In Telugu | Paneer Dosa Recipe | Quick Breakfast Recipes | Dosa Recipe - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Compo: C'était hier soir (Numa) Original song en guitare voix - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Compo: C'était hier soir (Numa) Original song en guitare voix - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

కట్టెదుర వైకుంఠము అద్భుత సంకీర్తన | Kattedura Vaikuntamu | Kattedura Vaikuntamu Song | Sankeerthana - Duration: 3:39.

POOJA TV PRESENTS

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét