Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 15 2018

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time!

Please, Like, Comment and Subscribe for more!

For more infomation >> New Nail Art 2018 💄😱 The Best Nail Art Designs Compilation 2018 | Part 17 - Duration: 10:29.

-------------------------------------------

HTC U Ultra: 1 Year Later - Duration: 4:55.

Hey there, Alex here.

The HTC U Ultra wasn't really that well received when it first came out, and for good

reasons.

Not that it was a bad phone, but because it was priced poorly.

At the price that HTC was asking, people naturally had high expectations.

Fast forward to 2018.

I noticed last weekend that the phone was actually on sale for just under $400 singapore

dollars.

For the pink version, it actually went down to $369.

So let's take another look again at the HTC U Ultra, and see if it's now worth buying.

Let's just start with the design first.

This is the first phone to feature HTC's new design language with a metal and glass

construction.

I thought it was good looking back then, and I still think that it's good looking now.

Sure, the camera bump is a bit pronounced, but if you have the phone in a case, which

they do provide in the box, it's not a big deal.

This is a pretty big phone, and with pretty big bezels.

This was before the whole bezel-less craze after all.

But when you consider the price of the phone now, there isn't really anything worth complaining.

In fact, it's quite the contrary.

We're talking about a 5.7" Quad HD screen here.

Yes, Quad HD.

It has nice colours, and outdoor visibility is pretty good too.

It's not the best display around, but it's definitely a really great display for its

price.

Then you get a secondary display at the top for various customisable shortcuts.

They're pretty hard to reach on a phone this big, but it's still great for checking

notifications.

I love how I'm still able to glance at new notifications without being interrupted while

playing games.

Gaming is something that the U Ultra actually does pretty well.

It has the typical late 2016 early 2017 specifications, so it's able to handle most things that

you throw at it.

Not to mention HTC's BoomSound speakers are here too, so other than gaming, basically

any multimedia consumption is going to be pretty good on this phone.

With perhaps one exception.

The battery life isn't that great.

For such a big phone, it only has a 3,000mAh battery, which is why you hear people saying

that it "seems like a poor use of space".

You would think that maybe the battery is smaller to include wireless charging?

Nope.

No wireless charging here.

Anyway, the battery life is not exactly terrible, it's just not that fantastic.

With a bit of effort and lighter usage I was able to get it to last through the day.

So let's talk a little about the software.

It's HTC Sense UI and it's still on Android Nougat.

Not a huge surprise that it sort of got neglected considering the reviews that it got.

But HTC did say that Oreo will be coming to the U Ultra.

Anyway, in terms of the look and feel, it hasn't really changed too much.

It's the same design language HTC has been using for years.

I'm not a fan of the look anymore, but it's not a deal breaker since you can just use

a launcher anyway.

It has some bloatware here and there which is a little annoying, but nothing I would

really say is a deal breaker.

On the whole, it is still a decent software experience, and HTC Sense does have a few

handy features inside.

Then of course, we have to talk about the camera on the U Ultra.

It has all the makings of a good camera, and for the most part, it makes decent use of

its hardware.

It captures pretty decent looking images in pretty much most lighting conditions, just

that perhaps the image processing is a little bit heavy for my taste.

Video recording looks pretty good too.

The front camera is 16MP with an Ultra Pixel mode that outputs a 4MP image for better low

light shots.

It's decent, but again the image processing is just a tad heavy for my taste.

Overall, the camera experience here is not going to blow your mind.

But for a brand new phone at this price point, I don't think you can do better than this.

I'll link more images in the video description below so you guys can check them out.

In the end, it's really all about the pricing.

If it's cheap enough, the shortcomings on any phone can easily be forgiven, and the

U Ultra is definitely more than cheap enough now.

So even the lack of water resistance or a headphone jack isn't really that big of

a deal to me.

The huge drop in price has given the U Ultra the redemption it needed.

It went from a phone that I wouldn't really recommend to anyone, to one that I think is

worth buying.

It's cheaper than a lot of mid-range devices in the market, but still brings with it flagship

level design and features.

So if you're not looking to spend too much money on a new phone, and don't mind a slightly

older model, take a look at the U Ultra.

Thanks for watching the video.

If you liked it be sure to subscribe to the channel for more content in the future.

Thanks, and see you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> HTC U Ultra: 1 Year Later - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.63 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2018.02.15] - Duration: 31:02.

(Episode 63)

Mr. Hong's at work, right?

Yes. Should I get him?

Please do.

Mr. Hong went out.

Went out?

With Gil Eunjo.

With Gil Eunjo?

You didn't know?

Ms. Gil and Mr. Hong are in a serious relationship.

Since when?

Why are you telling me

about their personal lives?

Shouldn't Mr. Hong be selling these today?

But he's neglecting his work

to be with be with girlfriend.

I find that a shame.

Ms. Jeong, are you interested in Mr. Hong?

Am I not allowed to be?

So?

What do you mean so?

You asked me if I was interested in Mr. Hong.

My feelings for Mr. Hong are personal.

I don't think they're affecting my work.

I heard you were involved with someone else.

Was I misinformed?

That is my personal life, Director Gu.

Back together with Gil Eunjo?

No.

And what's up with Jeong Inu?

Why does he attract all the wrong women?

Recipient isn't answering. Connecting to...

Hong Seokpyo, you won't answer your phone?

What are you doing there?

You startled me.

How'd you sneak in so quietly?

With the front door passcode.

Giving it out defeats the purpose of a passcode.

Father, it's me.

Come in.

Will he change the passcode

and keep our entire family out?

Go ahead then.

I have a plan too.

Geez.

Look at this.

Is this how a human being should live?

Let's just put her in a recovery hospital.

All we need are 2 hired hands.

No.

It'll get gnarly if Aunt Eunjeong sues.

So she really has proxy issuance notices?

Yes. I checked with the district office.

But one of the dates raises questions.

What about it?

For the Paju one,

you can just insist Ms. Kim requested it.

What about the other one?

It was for the store space by the police station.

But I paid the penalty and annulled

the sales agreement.

That's why it's more problematic.

It wasn't long before Ms. Kim's collapse,

so it can raise many questions.

Plus, a formal complaint has been filed

against you for credit card theft.

Those troublemakers...

Why is it so complicated?

I'm just using my own money.

How is Ms. Kim?

She's not showing any signs of recovery for now.

Reach a compromise with Aunt Eunjeong.

I doubt it's feasible under the circumstances,

but I'll try.

Anyway, I must find a caregiver.

I can't stay here all day.

Haengja's aggressively rejected everyone so far.

They all made a run for it.

Caregiver?

How pretty.

This one's prettier than what I ordered last time.

Let's see. What's the number?

No, no, no.

I made too many home shopping orders.

My, oh, my.

So let's be honest.

You said you felt guilty and uncomfortable,

but you readily took what Geunseop gave you.

He owed me,

and I deserve it.

Who is she to lecture me?

Anyway, strange rumors must be spreading

about Ms. Kim, but did I do

anything wrong?

I have nothing to hide.

Geez. Speak of the devil.

What? Aren't you at the salon? Why are you calling?

Huh? Yes, okay, okay.

I'll be right down.

Nice.

Oh, wow. They're here. They're here.

Nice.

What is all this?

I got them on home shopping.

12-month interest-free installments.

They're cheap.

Didn't you say home shopping was impulse buying?

No. I needed all these.

All my dishes and bowls are chipped and unusable.

How have you managed until now?

Oh. Wow. They look even prettier in person.

I should've ordered the ones I just saw too.

Oh, wow. This one's even nicer.

Jeongsuk.

Oh. There's a dryer coming later.

Dryer?

Do you mean a laundry dryer?

We won't have to hang laundry anymore.

And the towels won't smell like mildew.

Will you be getting a new house too?

Give me a break.

These didn't cost that much.

Wow. How much has Geunseop given her?

How may I help you?

We're here to see Counsel Noh Huitae.

He's not in right now.

I don't know how you heard about us,

but our law firm's closing down.

Closing down?

But we have to see Counsel Noh.

Where is he?

He went to the States to visit his daughter.

When is he returning?

This is concerning a very important matter.

Could I talk to him on the phone at least?

There's something I must ask him.

Where are you from?

Do you know Ms. Kim Haengja of Geumdong?

Oh, Ms. Kim.

Do you know her?

Of course. I know her very well.

How is she?

You woke up.

What are you looking for?

Fish... Fish-shaped buns. Fish-shaped buns.

Pardon?

You brought me fish-shaped buns.

Get them for me again.

You remember the fish-shaped buns I got you?

Changsu got them for me in front of his school.

Oh, did he?

How old are you right now?

You don't ask a young lady her age.

Young lady?

Hey, husband.

Get me fish-shaped buns. Fish shaped-bun.

Listen.

This is a seal.

If I tell you to affix it here,

you must do so in front of others.

No, no. Not yet.

Let's try it together later,

okay?

Last will?

Yes.

That day, she rushed over her will

to Counsel Noh,

so he got it notarized

and sent it back to her

before he left for the States.

Doesn't the lawyer usually keep the client's will?

That's generally the case,

but Counsel Noh sent it back to Ms. Kim because

he was in the process of closing this firm.

Then where did her last will go?

I'm so sorry about Ms. Kim.

I hope she recovers soon.

So you sent it by registered mail to Counsel Noh?

But you didn't get it back?

Okay.

What did she say?

Min Yang sent it by registered mail

but doesn't know what happened afterwards.

Ms. Kim must've known she would collapse.

Last will...

But where could it have gone?

Maybe it got lost during the move.

Something that important

must've been put away somewhere safe.

Dr. Jeong hasn't said anything, so he must

know about it either.

Knowing Ms. Kim, she would've kept it from him.

Maybe...

You said Ms. Kim said "dark" before collapsing.

Yes.

Maybe it had something to do with the will.

Dark...

She seemed desperate to tell me something.

Dark... What could it be?

I wish Ms. Kim would recover quickly

so that none of this would matter.

(Aunt)

I need to go back to the Center.

I have to go to the HQ for training.

Good luck with the training.

I should go.

I'll call later.

Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim.

It's so good to see you, although it's like this.

Haengja.

It's absurd that it's this tough to see you.

Haengja.

Let go.

What?

I'm working hard day and night to protect you.

This is so upsetting I just might cry.

Gil Eunjeong, you nasty wretch.

Be quiet. You shut up.

What? Do you remember me?

Do you know who I am?

Go away. Far away!

I'm going to tell on you when Changsu gets home.

Her memory must be stuck in that era.

You wanted fish-shaped buns, right?

Here, Ms. Kim.

Thank you. You're so kind. So kind.

You must eat well and have peace of mind

so your memory returns quickly

and you become Kim Haengja of Geumdong market again.

Some may call you a miser,

but everyone at the market knows

you helped those who were really in need

with interest-free loans

and other support.

Good grief.

I told you not to talk to her about the past.

Here. The fish-shaped buns you wanted.

Enjoy.

The kind lady got me fish-shaped buns.

Yes, I see.

I'll cry myself a river if we keep this up.

Enjoy, Ms. Kim.

Hey, Haengja...

Excuse me. You leave too, Eunjeong.

Geez.

Is it good?

Can I have one?

Oh, come on. Just one.

Go away.

Why is she so hung up on those buns?

She's been ranting about them all day.

Her memory may not be back,

but she still likes cheap, old-fashioned food.

You see, there's a reason.

What reason?

Dr. Jeong once brought her fish-shaped buns,

keeping them warm in his coat against his chest.

They were in love then.

So he pulled all kinds of antics, didn't he?

Ms. Kim was very happy then.

So what? It was all a lie.

I don't care if it was a lie or not.

I want to go back to how things were then.

Fact is, Ms. Kim was very happy

until you came.

She was so excited she'd get to adopt the kids

after meeting Dr. Jeong.

Wow. You're putting a funny spin on things.

Pardon?

So are you saying

Haengja's problems began after I came?

I'm not staying mum because I don't know.

What do you know?

Go ahead and tell me.

You've caused trouble, unwittingly and otherwise.

You were fined for

selling knockoffs at the pawnshop

and lost $400,000 of your money club's funds.

I know Ms. Kim took care of all that for you.

Oh, wow. Oh, wow.

Haengja told you about that?

She could've been more discreet.

Aunt Eunjeong, why don't you return to the States?

Excuse me?

I'm saying because you only seem to be

stoking more strife.

In any case, Dr. Jeong is Ms. Kim's guardian,

so you must do as he says.

I can't believe the things I'm hearing.

Who are you tell me to return to the States?

And do you have any idea what Dr. Jeong is like?

Don't badmouth him just because he's not here.

Talk about not knowing her place.

How dare she...

Unbelievable.

Um... Here.

It's for the fish-shaped buns.

I can afford to get Ms. Kim a few buns.

I might cry if I see any more of Ms. Kim,

so I'll get going for today.

What a piece of work.

No matter how close she is to Haengja,

who is she to tell me to return to the States

and that I'm not helping?

I'm Myeongjo's aunt no matter what anyone says.

What are you looking at?

Nothing.

Darn it.

Um, Haengja,

do you like Bogeum, who brought you the buns?

I like Bogeum. I like her, I like her, I like her.

Then how about we get Bogeum to stay by your side?

Would you like that?

I like Bogeum. I like her.

Then I'll get her here.

I like Bogeum. Bogeum.

It was actually easy finding a caregiver.

This is all because of fish-shaped buns!

Haengja.

Because of these stupid fish-shaped buns...

Fish-shaped buns are yummy though.

I really can't put up with this.

Ms. Park Bogeum?

She's very close to Haengja,

so how could she help us?

Yes.

Yes, okay. I'll think about it too.

Was it Dad?

Yes.

Busik, be honest with me about the situation.

Things have gotten difficult

since Ms. Kim woke up, right?

Tell me so that I can help.

Aren't you desperate for any help you can get?

It's so bad we can't afford to be distracted.

So that's why Dad's stuck in the house all day.

It may take a long time for Ms. Kim to recover

or it may not.

The key is whether or not her memory returns, right?

That's right.

Sending her to a recovery hospital

is a way to buy time,

but that's not easy.

Then hire people to send her away.

There's a reason she has to be at the house for now.

Her contact with her family must be minimized,

so Father's standing guard.

I see.

Okay.

Thank you for telling me.

By any chance,

do you regret that things have come to this?

What do you mean?

What if you never got caught up in Ms. Kim's affairs?

What if you'd married the pharmacist

or teacher your mom set you up with?

Don't you think about that?

What about you?

I didn't have a choice in my father.

Yes, that's it. Choice.

I made all my choices,

so I must take responsibility for them.

Do I have any regrets?

I've come too far for that.

Did you see Ms. Kim?

Yes.

I was relieved she seemed healthier than expected,

but she still doesn't recognize me.

But Myeongjo said her recovery's been relatively fast.

Did you do as we asked?

Yes. It was killing me though.

I provoked Aunt Eunjeong on purpose,

but I still don't get why I had to do that.

You need to become Ms. Kim's caregiver

for everything to work out.

Right. I'd like that too.

I can take care of Ms. Kim

and find out what Dr. Jeong is plotting.

He won't readily make you the caregiver.

He'll attach some kind of condition.

Or since he's suspicious, he might ask you

after taking precautionary measures.

Precautionary measures?

What would they be?

I'll think about what they may be.

Anyway, I feel uneasy that I had to upset

your aunt.

Don't be. She's quick to forget.

Where were you two all day

playing hooky from work?

I'm returning from

training at HQ.

What about you?

One can't just work all the time.

One needs a break every now and again.

You stay out of this, Ms. Park.

Mr. Hong, a word, please.

It's because you were helping my family.

I told you that concerns me as well.

Don't worry.

It's okay.

He seems to know what he's doing,

so why are you worried?

Helping Ms. Gil and Ms. Kim is important too.

Why, when they have nothing to do with you?

Seeing Ms. Gil trying so hard to save

someone who's not even her birth mom

made me think.

So I've decided to go back there.

Don't tell me you're going there.

I am.

That's crazy, Seokpyo.

I'm in a desperate fight against myself.

How did I end up like this?

How did I fail to

protect my job and the person I love?

How can I not stand before people?

You don't understand my insecurities.

The only saving grace

is that I know now what triggered this suffering.

So I have to move on to the next step.

So?

You'll return to the darkest time of your life?

Back to that store?

That's where I'll start my sales calls.

I really want to get over my trauma this time.

Will Gil Eunjo be going with you?

That's personal.

I hear you're seeing her again.

That's personal too.

Hong Seokpyo.

You have no right

to meddle in my personal affairs at any time.

Why not?

Because you betrayed me.

I have no intention of ever forgiving you.

Forgiveness?

I don't care about that as long as you grow strong.

I didn't know I'd be waiting for you again.

What is it?

I'll help you.

No matter what my dad does,

I'll help in support of Ms. Kim.

There's no need.

No. I can't let myself just stand by.

If my dad did what you said he did,

I'm sure he had a reason.

What reason could there be?

He just got greedy for money...

Yes. That's a reason too.

I appreciate your concern,

but forget about it.

As far as I can see, my family's fallen prey

to the temptation of this lousy game.

So for the sake of my sister, mother,

and especially father,

I've decided to help you, Myeongjo.

Miss Injeong.

So don't be wary of me and let me know

whenever you need my help.

If you refuse my help,

I'll do what I can on my own.

What will you do?

I'll think of something.

Okay.

I'll call you when I need you.

I'll be waiting.

Thank you.

I told you.

You're safeguarding your family,

and I'm safeguarding mine.

I'll do it.

I'm good.

Are you playing house?

3 men living in this tiny place?

Why suffer when you have

a nice, big house?

I invited you over for tea,

not to make us dinner.

I'm not a good cook,

but I've been doing this for 30 years.

I need to make something

for my own peace of mind.

Geez. You didn't have to do this.

- Here. / - Thank you.

I thought I'd never see you because

I didn't get you a pea-sized diamond.

Who said a pea-sized diamond?

I asked for a tiny speck of a diamond.

Listen, Chungseo.

One thing I know well is where my place is.

I don't seek more than I deserve like someone.

Who?

Someone I know who hit the jackpot.

Look. It's done,

so heat it up again when you're ready to eat.

Okay, Thank you.

A home needs a woman's touch, doesn't it?

I'll go.

There's a poor kid I look after like a nephew.

Don't mind him even if he gets testy.

That's just how he is.

Okay.

Again?

This isn't your house.

It's not yours either.

You're here too, Ms. Dong.

So I am.

I only came by to make them dinner.

I came for a drink as I'm upset

about something.

No! No way! No, no, no!

Terrible.

What's with everyone?

Are you kidding me?

No drinks for you.

I'll put up with everything else.

This is my house.

I'm moving into that house, and that's final.

Dad, do you want to lose everything?

I'm going to have the Center.

So let's work together.

I'll be there within the hour.

You're really moving in there?

Did your dad ask you to?

Dad needs me right now.

But Ms. Kim's family is all there.

There's probably no spare room.

I'll find a room there.

I can find a place to sleep in that big house.

You'll leave your own mother?

I'm not leaving you.

We probably can't live together

even if we want to once you marry.

Yet you'll still just go?

So consider me married.

And I'm not leaving for good.

This is my house.

I'll come by often.

You're gone if you leave.

You won't visit.

What are you doing?

I'm moving into Dad's house.

Did he ask you to?

But Ms. Kim Haengja is there.

That's why I'm going

as I'm sure there's something I can do.

Like what?

You don't need to know.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.

Wait until tomorrow at least.

What's the hurry that you're going this late?

I have to work tomorrow.

How will you drag this over there?

I called Busik to drive me over.

Why are you so insistent on going there?

I told you.

I must help Dad.

With what? What will you help him with?

Here she goes again.

Yes, Busik.

Okay. I'll be right down.

I'll visit often.

Wretched girl.

How can you leave your own mother?

Is money that important?

Money allows one to live with dignity.

Wait. Then what should I do?

Is it good?

Is it good?

She sometimes gets the old spark in her eyes,

which makes me nervous.

What if I stand by

and her memory returns in one go?

Recovery hospital?

Please send over a car

as well as staff that can do heavy lifting.

Yes.

You're going to live here?

Nasty wretch! Nasty wretch!

I'll make sure you all pay for this.

I'm going to help you with a problem you have.

You have my full-fledged help regarding Mr. Hong.

He's back in Korea?

The will was indeed notarized,

and so was something about a foundation.

Foundation?

Ms. Kim is awake.

There's no telling what can happen.

Come quietly without

the siren blaring.

We're from the recovery hospital.

You're Ms. Kim Haengja, right?

Who are you?

For more infomation >> Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.63 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2018.02.15] - Duration: 31:02.

-------------------------------------------

NASCAR Rush Android/iOS - Racing Rush - Gameplay ᴴᴰ - Duration: 10:50.

Strap in and experience the NASCAR Rush in the first officially licensed NASCAR endless racer racing rush !

Choose from your favorite Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series drivers as you Pass

Draft, Pit and Avoid Wrecks across 3 unique racing modes. How long can you stay out on the track on NASCAR Rush ?!

INTUITIVE CONTROLS NASCAR Rush : • Switch lanes with a single tap or swipe

• Overtake opponents and avoid collisions • Draft to save fuel so you can reach the pits

• Repair Damage, Refuel, or Change Tires – what you do in the pits could make or break your race!

LEADERBOARDS • See who can drive the furthest and how you rank against your friends

© 2018 704 Games Company. 704Games is a trademark of 704 Games Company. All rights reserved.

REAL WORLD DRIVERS AND TRACKS • Select from any of the best NASCAR Rush drivers

• Race across all 23 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tracks

INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE • Collect cards for your album to boost your performance

• Use card fragments to enhance your car's abilities • Complete your card collection to dominate the competition of NASCAR Rush

3 WAYS TO RACE • Missions – Complete missions to earn cash and gold, unlock

cards, and increase your fame • Endless Race – Earn rewards based on how far you can drive

• Live Event – Compete with other racers in weekly events that follow along with the actual Monster Energy NASCAR Rush Cup season

For more infomation >> NASCAR Rush Android/iOS - Racing Rush - Gameplay ᴴᴰ - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Partner Program Requirements 2018 - Duration: 5:40.

How the heck can I get 1000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time to join

the YouTube Partner Program? What are the main benefits of joining the YouTube

Partner Program? What features will I lose if I don't join the program? When

can I reapply if I don't make it? In this video you'll learn the new requirements

for the YouTube Partner Program in 2018 and also our answer the frequently asked

questions. Hello my name is Herman Drost from drostdesigns.com if you want to

learn how to grow your audience on YouTube and generate traffic leads and

sales on autopilot hit the subscribe button then click the bell icon so you

won't miss any future videos. So what are the main benefits of joining the YouTube

Partner Program? You'll be able to monetize your channel by displaying

Adsense ads on your videos keep in mind though you'll only earn one dollar or a

few dollars per thousand views so you'll need to attract a ton of views to your

videos to generate a little bit of revenue from your channel another

benefit is super chat this allows you to make donations during live streams on

YouTube another benefit is sponsorships which currently only applies to gaming

channels all other features you'll still have access to even though you're not

part of the YouTube Partner Program YouTube has said that associating your

website with YouTube channel will remain even if you're not part of the YouTube Partner

Program let's hold their feet to the fire so everybody can benefit from using

this feature. So what are the new requirements for the YouTube Partner

Program in 2018? Once a channel reaches 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12

months and 1000 subscribers it will be reviewed to join the YouTube Partner

Program once your channel reaches the program threshold your channel activity

is reviewed to make sure your content adheres to the YouTube Partner Program

policies YouTube's Terms of Service YouTube span policies and our Community

Guidelines. Are there any additional requirements?

yes YouTube's released this document about preventing harm to the broader

YouTube community they say we're outlining additional steps we may take

beyond our current strike systems when channels upload videos that result in

widespread harm to our community of creators viewers and advertisers

1. Premium monetization programs promotion and content development

partnerships this only applies to very large channels 2. Monetization

and creator support privileges we may suspend a channels ability to serve ads

ability to earn revenue and potentially remove a channel from the YouTube

Partner Program including creator support and access to our YouTube spaces

so this means that you might lose the monetization and creative support

privileges. 3. Video recommendations we may remove a channels

eligibility to be recommended on YouTube such as appearing on our home page

training tab or watch page here are the community guidelines regarding policies

and safety so no nudity or sexual content no harmful dangerous content

hateful content the violent or graphic content harassment and cyberbullying

spam misleading metadata and scams threats copyright privacy impersonation

and child endangerment one guideline that stands out for me is misleading

metadata. Under spam deceptive practices and scams under misleading metadata

they say please select a reasonable number of tags that most closely reflect

your video content please also only add tags to the tag section of your metadata

adding additional tags to the description of your video may constitute

spam and may result in the removal of your video this means you should only

add relevant tags for your video I'll place a link in the description below

this video so you can review the guidelines yourself as long as you stay

within YouTube community guidelines your channel will do fine. Let's dive into the

frequent asked questions about joining the YouTube Partner Program. What

features will I lose if I don't fulfill the requirements of the YouTube Partner

Program? The only features that you'll lose is the ability to display Adsense

ads on your YouTube videos. No Super Chat and no sponsorships. After your

channel has been approved for the YouTube Partner Program you can start

earning money right away. How long is the review process? According

to YouTube the process takes several weeks. Do you just need 1,000 subscribers

or 4,000 watch hours? You need both of them

to qualify for YouTube Partner status. How can I check my watch hours? Go to the

watch time report in YouTube analytics and click the drop-down select last year

check if you got 240,000 watch time minutes in the past 12 months. What if my

youtube partner program application is suspended? You can reapply to the program

30 days after your suspension. How can I get 4,000 watch hours and 1000

subscribers quickly? Click the card icon to watch my video 7 ways to get 4,000

watch hours and 1000 subscribers fast? How can I make money from my channel

without 4,000 watch hours and 1000 subscribers? Click the card icon to watch

my video on how to monetize YouTube videos without 4,000 watch hours and

1000 subscribers. Let me ask you an important question. What YouTube policy

scares you the most? Post your answer in the comments below I'd love to read them

and I'm sure others would too if you want to learn how to grow your

audience on YouTube and generate traffic leads and subscribers on autopilot click

the subscribe button below and check out the related videos

For more infomation >> YouTube Partner Program Requirements 2018 - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Very warm air; Then light snow possible this weekend - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Very warm air; Then light snow possible this weekend - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

What's being done to stop 'Mail Fishing?' - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> What's being done to stop 'Mail Fishing?' - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Old prison now houses state-of-the-art forensic tech - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Old prison now houses state-of-the-art forensic tech - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

IT's a BURGER in the children's game RED BALL RED BALL 4 cartoon game for kids OBNOXIOUS RED BALL - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> IT's a BURGER in the children's game RED BALL RED BALL 4 cartoon game for kids OBNOXIOUS RED BALL - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Incredibly Crunchy Ice Eating Compilation #2 - Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:01.

Incredibly Crunchy Ice Eating Compilation

For more infomation >> Incredibly Crunchy Ice Eating Compilation #2 - Ice Eating and Drinking ASMR | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

30 minutes Virtual Run | Treadmill Video for Running with Music | 160BPM #06 - Duration: 27:29.

WELCOME TO A NEW TREADMILL WORKOUT VIDEO: STAGE 06

SET TREADMILL SPEED FOR RUNNING @160BPM

YOU CAN START TESTING AROUND 10.8KPH/6.7MPH

TRY TO LINK YOUR MOVEMENT TO THE BEAT OF THE MUSIC

MANTAIN A STEADY PACE AND ENJOY THE RUN

For more infomation >> 30 minutes Virtual Run | Treadmill Video for Running with Music | 160BPM #06 - Duration: 27:29.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Cake Decorating Compilation 2018 - How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating Video - Duration: 10:59.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Amazing Cake Decorating Compilation 2018 - How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating Video - Duration: 10:59.

-------------------------------------------

SIGNS OF DEPRESSION || CHRISTIAN SPOKEN WORD || ANNA SZABO - Duration: 2:58.

Signs of depression are not at first obvious: Sadness & indifference can be confused for

sloppiness.

Anxiety, apathy, loss of pleasure, and restlessness Can all be confused for life's mere stressfulness.

Binge eating, fatigue, excessive crying, and lack of concentration

Can all put you on a list for stress level consideration.

But all of those signs of depression become concerning

When hopelessness and suicidal thoughts your mind start controlling.

Add to the list also constant irritability and agitation

And then you can understand my long-term social isolation.

My depression signs became completely unquestionable When I stopped washing my hair, taking showers,

and being fashionable.

I stopped caring about what I looked like and even what I smelled like.

I stopped caring about the opinions of whoever my appearance and mood might dislike.

Depression signs are all those individual signs of stress, only together combined,

And multiplied by 1000 all compound in my body and mind.

I can't get out of bed, but even when I can, I question WHY.

Life makes no sense and I'd rather today in my bed like this die.

Nothing interests me and there's no purpose in anything.

I don't trust anyone and I question the why of everything.

Depression signs are hopelessness and sadness, Your thoughts are slow but they're all mostly

focused on suicide madness.

Depression is dark, big, black, deep hole.

I don't wish depression on anyone ever at all.

I fight my depression with Biblical scriptures every day.

I lean on God and to Him for healing I pray.

I know that God loves me and Jesus gave His life for mine,

My hope comes from the Lord who heals from depression my mind.

Are you depressed?

Or do you know someone who is?

Share this video with them and spread the hope please.

For more infomation >> SIGNS OF DEPRESSION || CHRISTIAN SPOKEN WORD || ANNA SZABO - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO car polybags: City Police Car 30352 & Juniors Fire Car 30338! - Duration: 6:49.

everybody I realized I had these two poly bags from last year 2017 and they

looked pretty similar they're both from roughly the same time and ones fire ones

police why not review them together in the same video first let's look at this

fire car which is actually a junior set however surprisingly it doesn't really

use any normal juniors style junior rised building techniques it uses just

regular sized pieces it doesn't have a single piece chassis or anything I mean

it does have a single piece chassis but it's not like the whole car is one piece

you know this is a a specific part that's actually been used for a lot of

regular lego city or town cars over the course of a number of decades and in

fact there have been a number of fire cars or fire chief cars that were pretty

much this simple to build in just the regular Lego lines even when they didn't

have juniors specific stuff or the course of at least a few decades I think

by now and it's a perfectly fine little car has a print there so that's kind of

a a juniors style thing it's a little bit better than the the older kids stuff

to have a print rather than stickers and it's yeah it's just a perfectly fine

little car you could potentially put a second person on the back if you just

take off that bar piece with the light on it it's quaint it's cute it goes

together fairly quickly you can definitely customize it there are plenty

of places to attach other things and it comes with a single figure I'll show you

that a little bit more closely in just a second it also comes with this little

little plate just a 2 by 4 plate a little bit of fire next to a tree it's

nice to get that tree piece in just a little poly bag you know it makes for a

nice miniature Christmas tree at the very least something folks don't like

those I think they're they're pretty cool but it's mostly in nostalgia let's

go ahead and take a look at that figure this is just a regular firefighting dude

he has the high visibility vest on there although the print isn't quite as as

strong as I would like to see that's just something that Lego has been

struggling with a little bit more recently and you see

around the edges it's just a little bit on the thin side but from any kind of

distance I think it actually looks looks fine it's just a little bit of change in

quality relative to the excellence that we're used to from Lego it's interesting

that he has a fire extinguisher with what looks like a water bottle at the

base of it so you kind of see it as just being a classic old squirt bottle style

of thing you know and just a little bit different normally they would give us a

yellow 1 by 1 cylinder piece for that and the the head just has a single face

which is nice it's confident but it's you know it's happy and he's got the

fireman's helmet on as well yeah it's it's cool this lego City police car has

50 pieces compared to the 32 pieces of the juniors fire car so it might take

you an additional minute to assemble this but the assembly is remarkably

similar to the juniors fire car it actually uses the exact same main

chassis piece beneath there and then it also has one large fender piece at the

front and the rear same pieces used but then there's just some additional

smaller parts that make up for the additional piece count including the

clips to hold on to a couple of accessories at the back that's good with

the traffic control signal baton or a paddle they're also a pair of handcuffs

that can be attached nicely they include a spare in the set as well you get a

couple of traffic control cones back there so those are intended to be used

you know put out on the street as you need light bar up above this one also

does have a single printed piece used for the hood Lego lately has been

including one single printed piece in each of their city their new cities

sub-themes as they come out with them so this is the one that gets shared within

that year's police themed sets and I think this is just missing a windscreen

really could've used a windshield there it's just something that I personally am

really used to seeing with course of quite a number of years the

is totally sensible I mean I completely understand what they went for here with

the the choice of parts can where they spent them but it still would have been

nice to have a windscreen even if it didn't have a roof you know ideally it's

nice to have a roof also but just kind of creating a windshield creates more of

more of the face of a car and once again you get a single figure that just fits

in the single seat it's very convenient that the heavy one by three panel pieces

now that fit perfectly onto this all chassis and then here's that police

minifigure up more closely and I really like that torso just that uniform that

they they came up with for this version of LEGO City police I think is one of my

favorites that they've done ever it it has nice detail the color is not all

that common you know I don't I don't use that range that much especially for for

uniforms you know they're going to be used across multiple figures and yeah it

just has nice detail on it has the the bright metallic silver and the bright

metallic gold and it's generic enough it looks like something that could be used

across multiple years it doesn't have anything that makes it specific to any

particular incarnation of police now the actual police wording on the back there

is a little bit fuzzy with the printing you know a really fine really small

nitpick and I actually think I would have preferred a smiling face for this

one especially given that it's more of an impulse buy set and is more likely

than usual to be put into the hands of extra young kids who may actually be

within the juniors age range or just beyond it and it's I think it's just

nice to put smiling faces in front of kids whenever you get a chance but I

understand the serious expression here you know he's doing serious work and

that's that just to emergency service polybag car sets from 2017 not all that

much more to say about them so thank you for watching hope you enjoyed this and

I'll talk to you soon

you

For more infomation >> LEGO car polybags: City Police Car 30352 & Juniors Fire Car 30338! - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

Diablo 3 Season 13 - Free Materials at Level 1 - Duration: 9:16.

Hello ladies and gentlemen Firzjberg here with new Diablo video.

Here in this video i'd like to share one small trick on how to get 15 bounty materials

for free and 10 death's breath with level 1 character in next season 13 within 2-5 minutes

from Challenge rifts.

If you are new or returned player or even a veteran player this

information might be still useful to everyone.

As we know challenge rifts are updated every tuesday morning (at least for Europe region)

and next season starts friday evening.

This trick will help you to empower your character with legendaries added to cube and as a result

- more damage, toughness and faster leveling from a scratch.

It doesn't matter how long or fast you can beat current challenge rift. the only thing

we need is ofcourse challenge rift chest.

So in order to receive this chest when the next season starts, simply create new seasonal

character, name it whatever you want.

No need to enter the game.

You can immediately start your challenge rift, just make sure that your current selected

character is seasonal only.

After the challenge rift your chest will be mailed directly to season because your last

lobby character was from Season.

If you see this message that challenge rift is locked, simply enter and finish any greater

rift with level 70 character in any mode - Hardcore or Softcore.

But the most important thing is that you will receive this chest only once per week, So

if you want to follow this trick DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT play

new challenge rift before new season starts.

Just wait around 3 days depends on your region for next season and once it is started, rush

there and kill the boss.

Then go back to newly started season, claim your reward and go immediately to Ruins in

Act 3 to acquire Kanai's cube.

But keep in mind that the first hour of new season is usually overcrowded

and you might be placed in a quoue to enter the game after finishing your

challenge rift.

You can test this method on PTR server, if you are not sure whether it works or not.

From now on whenever you find any lengendary, whether it is good or not you can place its

property in cube to receive extra bonuses.

Some legendaries ofcourse are pretty valuable so you should use those 15 bounty materials

wisely while leveling from 1 to level 61 because challenge chest gives you only 10 death's

breath so you can extract only 2 the most useful legendaries for your class.

Death's breath will drop after level 61 and it will be easier for you

to extract few more legendaries later just don't forget to kill elites.

Here are some awesome legendaries for all classes that may help you in your adventures.

Items with possible level drops are in description.

There could be more useful legendaries.

The official diablo item guide i used, states that

Bracers of destruction for example are dropped only at level 70 but it is not true.

From my perspective only Monks and Witch doctors have

lots of low-level legendaries to level faster in new season such as Pinto's pride bracers,

rivera boots, balance, Demise mojo, Barber dagger and Firebats staff.

Other classes will shine with cube items only after reaching level 34 and above.

so Good hunting.

Don't forget to leave a like and subscribe to my channel if you want to see more videos.

Thank you for watching and listening.

For more infomation >> Diablo 3 Season 13 - Free Materials at Level 1 - Duration: 9:16.

-------------------------------------------

Phil Jones Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:34.

Please subscribe my channel

For more infomation >> Phil Jones Lifestyle , Net Worth, Salary, House, Cars , Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Porto 0–5 Liverpool: Player Ratings - Duration: 11:15.

Porto 0–5 Liverpool: Player Ratings

Liverpool produced a sensational performance to breeze to a 5-0 first-leg win over Porto, with a host top-class displays in the Champions League.

Loris Karius – 7 (out of 10).

Rightly retained for European duties as Jurgen Klopp abandoned rotation, but certainly didn't have the expected thorough examination of his recent improvement.

Literally had nothing do throughout bar collect the ball a couple of times and distribute, but was generally alert to danger inside the box throughout.

Trent Alexander-Arnold – 7.

This was the biggest test of the youngster's career so far, and after a nervy start he settled to deliver an accomplished performance.

Had a tough opening against the sharp Yacine Brahimi but to his credit quickly got to grips with the direct Algerian winger with some strong pieces of defending one-against-one.

Nothing spectacular on the night but it was a completely solid performance which was more than enough on this sort of occasion.

Dejan Lovren – 8.

Restored to partner Virgil van Dijk as Klopp switched his central pair, and the Croatian continued what is developing into a promising partnership with the Dutchman with a great performance.

Was strong in the air and aggressive in his challenging as he defended on the front foot throughout to win possession back with ease numerous times.

This was best highlighted in his fine work for Sadio Mane's crucial opener, as Lovren expertly read the Porto 'keeper's throw before winning the ball and distributing forward to set the move up.

Virgil van Dijk – 9.

Another big occasion for the Dutchman with his Reds Champions League debut, but once again he handled it with the utmost confidence and with a top-class display.

Won some big headers clearing lines in the box from corners and showed his class in possession with some raking cross-field passes alongside sensible distribution into feet to get the Reds moving.

Constantly organised and instructed team-mates, which helped set the tone for such a complete team display, which also showed his credentials for the captaincy long-term and that he's well and truly settled in at Anfield.

Made a great block at 4-0 which perfectly illustrated his desire to defend and keep a second successive clean sheet.

Andy Robertson – 9.

Seemingly now first-choice left-back as Alberto Moreno watched on from the bench again, and showed why that's the case on a superb Champions League debut.

Showed his defensive qualities when required early on with some sharp covering and good one-on-one play, and also displayed impressive decision-making in when to support attacks.

Clearly enjoyed himself bombing on as the game opened up and he could not have asked for a better bow in Europe's elite competition.

Jordan Henderson – 7.

A big performance was needed from the refreshed captain on return to his No.

6 role and Henderson enjoyed an efficient if unspectacular night.

Tidy and simple in possession throughout to keep the Reds in control and get the play moving, and was sharp to close the hosts down in midfield to stop Porto developing dangerous attacks.

Gini Wijnaldum – 9.

The Dutchman has well and truly come to life away from Anfield.

Had a key role to play as the midfield knitter and performed his role superbly.

Produced a purposeful run for Mane's opener which caused panic in the Porto defence, and was a different player thereafter, visibly buzzing with confidence.

Made vital contributions going forward with good runs from deep and did the same with great tracking back to regain possession a number of times, while also playing sensibly when on the ball.

More of the same please, Gini.

James Milner – 8.

Brought into the team to provide more solidity in midfield, and delivered with a performance that showcased the vital experience Milner offer.

Went about his work brilliantly, breaking up play with quick pressing and tackles in midfield, while his use of possession was crisp and intelligent throughout.

Produced a great piece of the play for the second goal, which was so nearly his own after his shot cannoned off the post before Mo Salah scored.

Sadio Mane – 9.

Mane is back! And he could not have picked a better moment to do it and deliver such a decisive performance.

If you're nit-picking his final ball was frustrating at times and he was slightly fortunate with his finish for his first of the night.

But he more than made up for it with superb strike for his hat-trick goal and with his general performance—as he was key in all that was good about the Reds going forward with his runs and movement.

Nice to have you back, Sadio.

Mohamed Salah – 9.

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love Mo Salah and I know you do too.

Showed on Valentine's night why Kopites have fallen in love with him as he struck his 30th, yes, THIRTIETH goal of the season as his remarkable campaign just rumbles on.

The finish was just out of this world, and he also played a key role in the counter-attack for Mane's second.

A truly remarkable footballer.

Roberto Firmino – 9.

Said pre-match he wanted to make Porto suffer, and boy did he as the Brazilian once again led the line with an expert display.

As usual, got the Reds on the front foot with his relentless work off the ball, and provided a constant mobile outlet to build attacks all night, springing some delightful first-time passes to set up breakaways.

Capped a superb performance off with a goal he deserved for the fourth of the night, and came off early as Klopp rightly looks to wrap him up in cotton wool.

What a footballer.

Starting XI Average Rating:8.

Substitutes. Joel Matip (on for Henderson, 74′) – 7.

On to help see the game out in the final 15 minutes, and slotted in easily with some tidy play passing out from the back.

Jurgen Klopp – 9.

Understandably picked a 'safety first' selection boasting graft rather than craft in midfield, and it worked a treat, providing defensive security and a threat on the break.

Set the team up perfectly to start methodically before growing into the game, which is exactly what happened as the Reds opened steadily then took control with two devastating quick strikes.

Clearly instructed at half-time for absolutely no step off in the second half and got exactly that as his side showed no mercy to go 4-0 up before he switched shape and used subs to see out the game.

An absolutely superb tactical display from Klopp who was rewarded for his work with the perfect night.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét