Hey dear, you had a good dream? 亲爱的,有做好梦吗?
You're smiling so happily when you sleep 你笑得很开心
Yeah it was pretty good 嗯,是蛮好的
Ya anyway ah, I got some questions to ask you 对了,我有一些问题想问你
What? 什么?
Err you know, we've been dating for eight years liao, and that's like since sec 3 你知道的,我们从中学三年级开始,已经交往八年了
Yeah 嗯
Yeah I think err we are ready to move on to our next step ah 我觉得我们应该进入下个阶段了
Yes yes yes yes! 好x4!
Okay, I'm glad you think so too 你能这样想我很开心!
Cause you know, I've been looking at these BTO projects 我最近在看BTO项目
And I think we should apply for them 我觉得我们应该去申请
Wait, what? 蛤?
For most couples in Singapore, their marriage journey starts the same: BTO 新加坡大多数夫妻的婚姻之旅都是从BTO开始的
But do you know there's a hidden clause in Near Parents Scheme? 你知道近居购屋津贴里面藏着许多条件吗?
And that there's a shorter waiting time for HDB flats liao? 那你知道现在BTO等候时间缩短了吗?
Here are ten facts about BTO in Singapore that will help you plan your next marriage 如果你打算结婚,我们有十项关于BTO的资讯,应该可以帮到你
People say that Singaporean guys have it easy because 人人都说新加坡男人
We don't have to plan for super romantic proposals 不需要计划一个浪漫的求婚,过的很轻松
But that's wrong, we have to plan too, just for the more practical stuff 但他们大错特错,我们也需要计划!而且是更实际的
To get a BTO flat, your combined income 要拿到一些BTO项目里的四房单位
Cannot exceed $12,000 for a 4-room flat 你和你的另一半的总共收入不可以超过$12,000
and $6,000 for a 3-room flat in selected BTO projects 如果是三房单位就不可以超过$6,000
HDB will indicate this in their sales launch, so make sure to check it out yeah? 建屋局会在组屋发售时清楚地条列出,到时记得查清楚
Oh, by the way, one of the couple must be a Singaporean 对了,两人之间一人必须是新加坡公民
The other can be a Singapore PR 另一个可以是永久居民
But you will have to pay $10,000 more for your flat 但买房时就得多付$10,000
You will get it back via the Citizen Top-up Grant 要拿回这笔钱,你的伴侣必须成为新加坡公民
When your partner becomes a Singapore citizen 或者你们可以为新加坡人口做出贡献
Or you manage to pop out some Singaporean babies 到时候,你可以通过公民补助津贴拿回这笔钱
Now we're talking money 现在我们来聊钱的事
Almost everyone in Singapore can afford an HDB flat because of two things 新加坡几乎每个人都有足够的本钱买组屋, 原因有两个
One, you can pay via CPF and two, grants 一, 你可以用公积金支付; 二,有津贴
If you're a first-timer applicant, there are two grants 如果你是第一次申请,有两种津贴可以帮助你
that will help you offset the price of your flat 支付这巨大的金额
Which can be quite intimidating 非常可怕
The Additional CPF Housing Grant and the Special CPF Housing Grant 额外公积金购屋津贴(AHG)和特别公积金购屋津贴(SHG)的总数额
Which can add up to a whopping $80,000 可高达$80,000
Depending on the combined income of you and your partner 根据你们的收入
To be eligible for the grants, at least one of the couple 要申请津贴,其中一人
must be working in a company continuously for the past 12 months 必须在一间公司连续工作12个月
Of course, it goes without saying that the person must still be employed 当然,他/她也必须在申请时
By the company when you apply for BTO 依然是公司的员工·
If your combined income doesn't exceed $8,500 若总共收入不超过$8,500
Then you are eligible for the Special CPF Housing Grant 两人就能申请特别公积金购屋津贴
If your combined income doesn't exceed $5,000 若总共收入不超过$5,000
Then you are eligible for the Additional CPF Housing Grant 两人就能申请
On top of the Special CPF Housing Grant 额外公积金购屋津贴
Here's a simple example 以下是个简单的例子
Dear dear dear, I've checked eh, your salary is $2,000 right? 亲爱的,我查过了,你的月薪是$2,000对吗?
Ya 嗯
Ya, my salary is $2,000 also 我的也是
So hor, looking at the HDB website ah 我刚看了建屋局的网站
We're actually eligible for $55,000 worth of grant 我们可以申请$55,000的津贴!
So if you want to stay near my parents at CCK right 如果你想要搬到蔡厝港,靠近我父母
The maximum amount for a flat there is $300,000 最高的津贴是…$300,000
So that means we just have to pay $245,000 所以我们只需要付$245,000
Not bad right? 不错吧!
Of course la, we use the word 'Money' loosely 当然啦,我们之所以能把"钱"说的那么简单
Because the amount is directly injected into your CPF account 是因为这些钱都是进入你的公积金的
In other words, can see, cannot touch 换句话说,能看,不能动
Ever since HDB started giving out the Proximity Housing Grant, or the PHG 自从建屋局有了近居购屋津贴后
There's been a lot of confusion caused 许多人都不太清楚到底是怎么一回事
A lot of people are thinking that if you stay near your parents 很多人认为如果购买靠近父母的房子
You get that extra $20,000 grant 就能获得额外的$20,000津贴
But no, if you are applying for a BTO you only get extra ballot chances 但事实上,在申请BTO时,你只会得到跟多的机会
And one more thing to take note 另外
If you put your parents' name or worse 如果在申请时用父母的名字
Your wife's parents' name within your application 或是岳父岳母的名字
They cannot move away from the same town or within 2km of your house 在获得钥匙后的五年之内
For the next 5 years after you have collected your keys 他们不能搬到离你2公里外的房子
Interesting eh? 是不是蛮有趣的?
You have heard people talking about it 或许你有听过别人说过这件事
But you're wondering if it's a figment of their imagination 但觉得这只是他们乱说的
It's not 并不是
A 5-room HDB flat in the 1980s is about 123 sqm 1980年代的五房式是123平方米
The same 5-room flat in the 1990s is about 120 sqm 到了1990年代变成120平方米
In the 2000s, the size is about 110 sqm 到了2000年代,已缩成110平方米
But here's the good news, the shrinking comes mainly from your kitchen 好消息是,变小的是厨房空间
And since most of us don't cook nowadays, meh 既然大多数的人都不开伙,那…
Of course, even HDB knows that 当然,建屋局知道厨房太小
Your kitchen is getting too small to move around in 不太方便走动
So they're not going to give you a wall 因此现在客厅与厨房再
To separate the kitchen from the living room space anymore 也没有一道墙隔开
But let me tell you, clean up after cooking is a bitch and a half 但请容许我说一下,饭后清洁是最糟糕的
Heyyyy 嗨
Hey dear, welcome home! 亲爱的,回来啦
I've prepared an awesome dinner for us! 我准备了丰盛的晚餐
What is this ah, why the smell like that so weird one? 这是什么?为什么味道这么奇怪?
Then the floor, why so oily one? 然后地板为什么油油的?
Haiyo, you always like that one leh 哎哟,你每次都这样
Damn tired already lor 很累欸
So smelly, why like that? 很臭,为什么这样?
I'm sorry dear, I'll clean up later I'll clean up later 对不起,我等下清理
Can you dinner first? 先吃晚餐
Now we're talking OCS 我们现在来聊OCS
Nope, not the army one ah, the HDB one 不是当兵的OCS,是建屋局的
What do you imagine your flat would look like when you first get your keys? 你有没有想过刚拿到钥匙时房子会长怎么样?
Concrete flooring, walls and wires hanging down from the ceiling? 是不是灰色的地板和墙壁,电线吊在天花板?
Now, here's the good news: It all depends on you 现在,这一切都由你做主
With HDB's Optional Component Scheme, or the OCS 有了建屋局的选择性构成计划,又称OCS
You can now make your house look as good as new when you first move in 当你一般进去新房时,房子就会已经装修好了
When you're at the HDB hub to select your flat 在建屋局挑选单位时
You can opt for the OCS finishings for your HDB flat 你可以选择OCS
They offer doors for bathrooms and bedrooms, and toilet basins with mixed taps 它有提供厕门,房门,有冷热水的洗手台
Shower set and flooring 花洒,以及地砖
Of course, some are quite leery because of the recent news 当然这可能有点不可靠
You know right, HDB floor tiles popping up from the floor? 你知道的,最近不是有组屋的地砖裂开吗?
But if you're tight on cash, this is the way to go 但对于那些手头较紧的,这就是最佳选择
Why? Because you can pay for your OCS via CPF 因为你可以用公积金支付这笔费用
And it's also cheaper la 而且又便宜
Previously HDB applicants can also choose to have 先前,购买组屋时可以选择
The wall between the kitchen and the living room 要隔离厨房及客厅
But now, it's no longer offered liao 但现在已没有这个选项了
If you want to see what type of OCS HDB is offering for your area 如果要看建屋局提供什么样的OCS
You can make your way down to HDB Hub at Toa Payoh to take a look 直接去一趟建屋局就知道了
They got showroom la 他们有示范单位啦
For those who have dreams of having a balcony 你是否幻想过周末时候在家里
Where you can lepak your weekends away 的阳台休息?
You can't do that with HDB 现在这已经是不可能的了
Because one, it's small AF 因为阳台真的很小
And two, HDB wants to standardise the outlook of their HDB flats 还有,建屋局想要将组屋的外观统一化
So you can't do much to the service yard 所以你不能对你的厨房空间动什么手脚
For balconies, you want an unrestricted view of the sky, so no windows 有些人想要在阳台瞭望天空,没有任何的阻挡,所以没有弄窗户
But here's the issue, if you want no windows, you have to put in window grills 现在,如果你不想要窗户,你就得放框架
And I'm not talking about invisible grills ah 而且不能是隐形的
You have to get the HDB approved window grill designs for your estate 必须是建屋局批准的设计
Not willing to? Then you got to put in windows 不愿意了话就得放窗户了
Either way, your balcony dream will remain at just that. A dream 总而言之,你的阳台梦是直接泡汤了
If you're a first time applicant, good for you 如果你是第一次申请,那我有好消息
Why? It means that you're under the priority scheme 你将会有优先权并且在抽签时
And you get two ballot chances when it comes to the lucky draw 有双倍的机会
And for every unsuccessful ballot, you have an additional chance put into the draw 每次落选就能赢取多一次机会
Of course, sometimes you have to reject your selection 有时号码排得太后面
Because your queue number is so far back you're left with the not so good units 剩下不好的单位,只好弃权
Reject your selection twice 凡是弃权两次就取消首次购屋者资格
And your first time applicant status and privileges will be taken away 并且失去一切特权
So make sure you're not too picky uh 所以还是不要太挑剔比较好
I bet you're thinking, aiya it's just ballot chances mah, never mind one 或许你认为这些都不重要
Here's why it's so important 但看完下一点你就知道为什么重要了
How many units do you think there are available for BTO in 2018? 你觉得2018年会有多少个预售单位呢?
No need to guess la! It's 17,000 according to Straits Times 不用猜了,根据《海峡时报》,今年一共有17,000个单位
And out of the entire supply, 3,600 will be offered in the upcoming BTO exercise 在二月份的组屋销售活动,将有3,600个单位供购屋者选择
That's 13,400 units left 算一下,剩下13,400个单位
Anytime you apply for a BTO 每次申请一个单位
You're no longer able to put your name in for any other projects liao 就无法再同时申请另一个
So you might miss one BTO exercise while waiting for the outcome 所以在等待结果时可能会错过下一次的销售活动
Using my seemingly awesome math skills 我这个数学天才已算出
I estimate that everybody is competing for 50% of the supply every year 每个人会争夺一整年里面预售组屋数量的一半
That's 8,500 units 也就是8,500个单位
Now compare that against how many couples are getting married each year 一年大概有多少个人结婚
It's an average of 21,700 couples getting married 大概有21,700对新婚夫妻
Over the period from 2007 to 2016 从2007年到2016年
And add in the fact that there are BTO projects in 'hot areas' and unpopular areas 再加上预售组屋也有区分"热"和"不热"的地区
And you know you're in for a tough fight 所以竞争会很激烈
Okay, this isn't a fact but a visual example of what the 这不是什么资讯
HDB BTO application process will be like 而是整个申请BTO的演示
Because while we all know that the HDB website is damn informative 我们都知道建屋局的网站有非常多的资讯
It's also damn complicated 但又很复杂
So we have acted one out for couples just like you 所以我们帮你们演示出来
Oh, you're welcome 哦,不客气
Eh dear dear dear, the one week application period is out eh 已经可以申请了
So you got your 3 month payslip? 你有你的三个月薪水单吗?
Yeah 有啊
Okay, so before we apply ah 我们申请前
We have to use the HDB Loan Calculator and see how much grant we can get 可以用建屋局的贷款计算机来算我们能拿到多少的津贴
Sound good? 听起来不错?
Mmm 嗯
Let's apply? 那我们申请咯?
I still can't believe you proposed to me in such a typical way 我还不敢相信你用这么平凡的方式跟我求婚…
Aiya 哎呀…
Dear dear dear! We got it we got it! 亲爱的!我们拿到了!
We can go select the HDB flats liao 可以去选房子了!
You hor... k la, let's go see what's available 你啊…好吧我们去看有什么
Err, let's also check what OCS we want 好,那我们也去看有什么OCS
I think Boon say nowadays right, the OCS all very legit one 我听Boon 说现在的OCS都不是开玩笑的!
Let's go ah let's go ah 我们走吧
K lor 好啊
Hello, hello 你好你好
Welcome to the booking of your flat 欢迎来预定你的房子
Alright have a seat 请坐…
Alright, so congratulations 恭喜你们!
Thank you 谢谢
Can I have your NRIC and income documents? 请出示你们的身份证和证明收入的文件
Also, your SHG and AHG application forms 如果要申请津贴,我也需要你们的SHG 和 AHG 的申请表
and 12 months payslip if you're applying for the grants 以及12个月的薪水单
Here's our NRIC 这是我们的身份证
Here's our income documents 和证明收入的文件
Here are the SHG application form SHG 和
And AHG application form AHG 的申请表
Great! Everything seems to be in order 好!一切都有准备好!
Please select your unit now, and the Optional Component Scheme you're going for 请选择你们想要的单位和OCS
Err, this one okay? 这个好吗?
This one better la 我觉得那个比较好
Higher floor right, ya 嗯 高层对吗
Optional Component... this one can? OCS选这个好吗?
Ya we go for that 我们选那个
Alright 好
Great, that's all guys 这样就好了
I will need to process the option fee for you now 我现在需要处理费用的部分
Oh ya 对的
Here you go 来
That's the last one sir, time to call them all in? 长官,那已经是最后一个了,是时候叫他们来了吗?
Do it 好
Yes sir 好的
Dear dear dear, it's time for us to pay the downpayment liao 亲爱的!我们要去付定金了!
Are you excited? 你兴奋吗?
Ya la, but the proposal? 对啦,可是那求婚…
Come la, just go just go 走啦!
Hello, welcome to the signing of your agreements 欢迎你们来签合同
Eh hello 你好
Once again, congratulations. Can I have the documents to verify first? 首先,再次恭喜二位。我可以先检查一下文件吗?
Ah ya sure sure sure 好的
Err
This is our letter from HDB 这是建屋局寄给我们的信
And this, our HLE (Housing Loan Eligibility) form 还有我们的贷款合格书
Alright, everything seems to be in order 好,该有的都有
After assessment, we decided that you all are able to afford your flat 经过审核后,我们认为你们
Given the HDB loan you can get based on your current monthly income 在建屋局的贷款帮助下有能力购买房子
Sounds great 哦,太棒了!
Because you're under 30 years old and applying for the first time 因为你们还未30岁,又是第一次购买房子
You only need to pay 5% downpayment, and 5% when you collect your keys 所以定金只需付5%,领取钥匙时再付5%
Yes thank you thank you! 太棒了!谢谢!
No worries 不用担心
The amount will be deducted from your CPF Ordinary Account 这笔钱将从你的公积金一般户头扣除
In addition we'll return you the option fee 此外,我们也将把选择费用还给你
Just so you know, HDB flats are now built faster and faster because 跟你说,现在的组屋就像
lego blocks mah 排积木一样建得越来越快
If HDB tells you that your flat will be ready in June 2020 如果建屋局跟你说你的单位将在2020年的六月盖好
Be prepared for it to be ready in June 2019 其实在2019年的六月就会盖好了
Don't gong gong wait until they ask you to produce your marriage cert right 不要傻傻的等到他们要求你出示结婚证
And then you still haven't plan anything together yet 你却什么都还没准备
People think that Singaporean guys are super unromantic 人们都认为新加坡男生很不浪漫
But that's not true 但这不是真的
If you apply for a BTO flat with her, breaking up means more than just a heartbreak 如果跟另一半申请BTO, 分手时不只是心痛
Your flat will be confiscated, together with any downpayment that you have made 你的单位以及预付的定金将被没收
And the grant given to you into your CPF account 给予你的津贴你也得
You'll have to pay back, plus interest 加上利息还给建屋局
And that's within 5 years after you collect your keys 而且这一切都在拿到钥匙后的五年内任然生效
Isn't it super romantic that a guy is willing to risk everything just for you? 如果一个男生愿意为你冒这些险,这难道还不够浪漫吗?
Oh my god dear, is it true? 天啊!亲爱的,是真的吗?
Err yeah la... 对啊,
So we break it off right, I'll be in deep shit eh actually 如果我们弃权了,我们就完蛋了
Ahhhh~ I love you~ 啊 我好爱你!
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét