Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 2, 2018

Youtube daily Feb 15 2018

Hi everbody,

Today we'll see how to add bookmarks to your browser

Bookmarks are your favorite pages,

pages that you regularly check and can access in one click.

Incidentally, we recommend that you set up

your mailbox, your drive, your agenda, altavia@work,

and our collaborative tool website as bookmarks.

In the search bar, just type in a website

or click on an existing page you want to put as favorite.

Try to go on your mailbox.

You'll see a yellow star at the far right of the search bar,

it is the favorite sign, click on it.

A window will show up so you can manage your new bookmark.

Know that you can name your page what you want it to appear in your bookmarks.

Let's just call it "mailbox".

You can then choose its location by clicking on the little drop-down menu :

you can either choose bookmarks, other bookmarks or select another folder.

If you add it to bookmarks just like we're doing right now,

your page will add up below the browser search bar.

If you want to add it to other bookmarks,

just click back on the star and choose "other bookmarks" in the menu.

The folder will appear at the far right of the bookmarks bar,

that's where your page will be located.

Now if you want to locate it somewhere else

click on the star again and pick "select another folder".

A window will show up

Choose a folder location first.

Let's put it in the bookmarks bar,

and click on "new folder".

It will generate a new folder,

name it and save it.

The folder you've created will show up in the bookmarks bar,

under what you've named it.

If you wanted to add a folder to "other bookmarks",

it's easy, you just need to follow the same steps.

So we're done now on how to add bookmarks,

it's your turn now !

Find us on our collaborative tool website, in the Gsuite section.

For more infomation >> Manage your favorite pages on Google Chrome - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Teams Enter | "The Akron Holy War" Clip - Duration: 0:43.

- Let's go!

(yelling)

- Ladies and gentlemen,

please welcome to the field

the Knights of Archbishop

Hoban High School!

- Knight time! Knight time!

Ooh! Ooh!

(yelling)

- Ay, ay! Ay, ay!

St. V, St. V! St. V, St. V!

- Who can make a play?

- I can!

- 48 minutes... let's go!

- Now Irish fans,

please welcome to the field

your Fighting Irish!

- Good evening everybody.

Glad you could join us.

Obviously, the focal point of

high school football whenever

these two teams play.

For more infomation >> The Teams Enter | "The Akron Holy War" Clip - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

AppleGasm - OMFG - Diabetic Friendly, Too - Duration: 9:52.

Hello, InnerTubers, I had the most interesting question on one of my basic cooking videos

the other day: What about the poor fuckers who've just moved out from home?

They're hungry for dessert, but they have no budget.

What're they gonna do?

YAY!

How's about Fake Baked Apples?

Fake anything is fucking fine.

So, you found a bag with 6 apples in it and they're all different kinds.

All the better!

Because we all get along.

This is pretty simple and I'm not going to write down a recipe.

You can write that down while the video rolls.

I'll give you plenty of tips along the way.

We're gonna cut up the apples, we're gonna add some sugar and syrup, we're gonna add

some butter, we're gonna add some raisins (if you like 'em - I happen to love 'em).

And I'll give you all kinds of tips.

This is just for you.

Budget-minded.

Time-minded.

And you're gonna be a rock star.

You can see I have all this cool shit spread out here, and there's really not very much

money in it.

I'm assuming you have some basic silverware.

Two spoons, a fork, and a knife.

And, if you have to go plastic, it's not the end of the world, just don't put that shit

in the frying pan.

You need a frying pan.

I've got a fairly inexpensive one here, and you need something to stir that shit around with.

I prefer to use a peeler for my apples, but if you have good dexterity, you can use a knife.

You really do need two knives. You can make it work with one, but it's easier with two.

And butter!

Who doesn't love butter?

Except, not by itself.

And here's a tip for your budget.

I have this really lovely large bag of brown sugar.

[slaps it, bangs it on counter]

Hard as a fucking brick, and it's only a month old.

So, here's my alternative.

Maple syrup, fuckers.

And regular sugar.

And if you haven't bought sugar yet, just grab a couple extra packets at Starbucks.

But - if you have money to be going to Starbucks, you should be able to buy real sugar at home.

It's cheap as fuck.

I have another tip.

See these raisins here?

They've been in my cupboard a little while, too, and they're all dry, kind of like my

skin gets during the wind, so I am hydrating them just like my skin.

Look how plump and juicy.

If you have super good hand strength, you won't need the scissors to cut the bag open.

If you're young, you can just tear that shit to shreds.

I like to take the labels off first because they gum up my peeler, but you can see this

is not easy if you have old hands.

This is a bargain.

This one's organic!

That's a score right there.

Now I know some people say that all the nutrients are in the peeling, but I don't happen to

like 'em in my fried apples because they get stuck in my teeth.

They're all my own teeth, fuckers.

I don't know if you can tell, but each of these apples has a little bit different characteristic.

Some are more juicy than others, and you don't worry about the bruises when you're gonna

do this.

There's nothing wrong with that apple.

It's perfectly fine to eat.

It just doesn't look pretty.

It's like me after the gym.

I'm perfectly fine, I just don't look pretty.

If you're one of those people who likes to juice, you could probably put this shit in

your juicer.

So far, I've only used 3 of the 6 apples, so you could do whatever you want with the

other 3.

Some people like to use an apple corer to do this, but that's just more money you have

to spend.

And, if you don't have the budget right now, don't get one.

You can do it with a knife.

Another little tip, you probably saw me start on one end and then come in on the other end.

That way you only get out what you really wanna throw away.

If you go like so, if you go down that way and then up this way, sometimes you lose more

apple than you wanna lose.

Besides which, this knife blade is really sharp and I don't wanna take chances with it

Three apples, all cut in quarters, means you gotta do this 12 times.

A dozen times.

That's a math lesson right there.

We've had the timer on, so right now, we're at about 5 minutes for cutting them up, quartering

them, and taking out the center.

Now the only step left is to slice them, and you can slice 'em or cube 'em any way you want.

I'm just gonna cut these up kinda quick and dirty.

I never went to cooking school, so I don't have fancy cutting skills.

Just for shits and giggles, I'm gonna beat the shit outta these just a little bit more.

You remember my raisins?

I've been soaking them in the water.

We're gonna pour that off.

I've just gotta have one of those.

Mmmmm, so good.

That's it, we're at about 7 minutes now.

We can just throw this shit in the fry pan with a little butter and a little sugar and

we'll be ready to eat in about another 5-6 minutes.

Come on over to the stove with us.

Just 'cuz I'm kind of a brown sugar freak, I've gotta break out some of this stuff.

It'll all melt down in the sugar.

I'm gonna slather about - oh, I dunno - that's maybe 2 tablespoons of butter.

Get it all melty out. I love how the butter dances when you first put it in the pan.

It's just waltzing.

Circle your partner, do-si-do.

Okay, so here's what's important.

The butter is all melty, and it's just a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.

Now, in goes the sugar.

Hooooohhh, it already smells like cookies.

That's not a bad thing, guys.

I'm just stirring this around to get those hard lumps of brown sugar softened up.

You're doing so good.

I love you, love you.

I'm gonna go a little ninja on this here.

So, that's sizzling, can you see that?

Sizzle, sizzle, carmelizing that sugar.

Oh, yum.

Bubbles and caramel and bubbles and caramel.

Oooohhh, I'm gonna have me a sugarGasm right now.

[soft sexy music plays]

I made this hard for myself by putting that lumpy brown sugar in there.

This would have been much easier with the maple syrup, but, you know, that's sometimes

how I do it - the hard way.

That's how you learn your lesson, sometimes, by doing things wrong.

All right.

Oh boy, here we go.

[sizzles as the apples hit the pan]

Oh, yeah!

Sound effects and everything.

This shit is lit!

Everything is coated pretty well.

Now, here comes the secret.

You turn the heat down.

You put a lid on it.

And what if you don't have a lid?

I gotcha covered.

Another fry pan will do.

That right there is making do.

(aluminum foil will work, too).

A few moments later.

These have been cooking for about 5 minutes.

I'm gonna throw in the raisins.

About another 5 minutes and we can eat it just like that or we can pour that shit over

vanilla ice cream.

Oh, My APPLE GASM.

A few moments later.

How 'bout a little update.

Ohhhh, the apples are getting soft - well, like they should when they cook.

Look at that syrup.

Look at that syrup.

I got nothin, right now.

This shit is pretty lit just like this, but it never hurts to add a little dash of cinnamon

if you have it on hand.

Gentle.

Just gentle with this shit.

It doesn't take a lot.

Stir it around so you don't get a mouthful of that shit, 'cuz it'll make you sneeze and cough.

Oh - my - fucking - goodness.

You know, this is ... this is so simple and so yummy.

If you're a diabetic, you could do this just with the apples and the raisins and the butter

and the cinnamon 'cuz there's natural sugar in the fruit.

And then just be responsible about how much you eat.

Couple of bites is all you need.

You don't have to go whole hog, or whatever.

Oh, my goodness.

Now, I'm about to serve this shit up.

It's really awesome.

Oh, lord-a-mighty!

Gotta get the juice.

Boys, c'mon.

Let's chow down.

Rod, of RKVC.

And it's Vince, of RKVC.

Cheers - Cheers - Cheers.

Whoo!

Gotta get some raisins in there.

Oh, shit.

Oh, my God.

Ho Ho Ho.

Ohhhh.

So that's it, InnerTubers.

Super easy. Super cheap.

Now, that was 99 cents' worth of apples, right?

A couple of packets of sugar.

A little bit of raisin, little bit of butter.

If if if you're truly desperate, you can get the sugar at a Starbucks, and the butter at

a restaurant (a couple of those tabs of butter) and you have two servings of this for 99 . . .

uh, 6 servings of this for 99 cents.

It's essentially one apple per person.

Mmmmm.

MMMMM.

Tinysponsor, I'm so fucking sad you weren't here 'cuz you'd love this shit, but thank

you for sponsoring my video.

Patreon people.

You could make this.

It's so easy.

Then you'd have more money left over to help support.

All the rest of you . . . Granny Loves You.

[makes kissing sounds]

I'm crying, I'm so excited.

Literally.

[background music: "people say I cuss too much,

[drums drums drums]

but I don't fuckin' care.

[drums drums drums drums]

I don't want borrowed trouble.

I feel good and enjoy the ride.

Surrounded by my favorite people.]

For more infomation >> AppleGasm - OMFG - Diabetic Friendly, Too - Duration: 9:52.

-------------------------------------------

Bruno Mars Transformation Video From 1 To 31 Years Old - Duration: 3:36.

Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars Transformation

Bruno Mars Transformation Video

Bruno Mars Transformation Video From 1 To 31 Years Old

Bruno Mars | From 1 to 31 Years Old

Bruno Mars Transformation

For more infomation >> Bruno Mars Transformation Video From 1 To 31 Years Old - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sununu outlines goals in State of State speech - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> Sununu outlines goals in State of State speech - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Allan Holdsworth Modal chords - You can add new textures to your comping - Duration: 8:44.

(Jazz Guitar)

- Hi everybody, my name is Jens Larsen.

In this video I'm going to take three different

Allan Holdsworth voicings, that I've transcribed

and then I'm gonna expand upon them

and turn them into something I can use when I'm comping

over a D Dorian modal background.

I'm also gonna talk about how Allan uses

the different textures and how that's actually something

that we, as jazz compers, really wanna

take into consideration and get into our playing.

Because that's something we forget very often.

If you wanna learn more about jazz guitar,

about improvising over chord changes,

checking out some interesting arpeggios,

then subscribe to my channel.

If you wanna make sure not to miss anything

then click the little bell notification icon.

(Jazz Guitar)

In the example I just played

there were three different voicing types being used.

For each of those voicing types,

I'm going to talk about where I got it from

and also how I generalize that one voicing

into something that I could harmonize an entire scale with.

So I have something that I can use

on this D minor background.

This is gonna give you some insight

so that if you have a voicing that you transcribe,

that you came across somewhere else,

then you can also take that and then expand it

into something that you can use in a lot of different places

(Jazz Guitar)

This first type of voicing is something that I've used

in other lessons on Holdsworth voicings.

And that's this voicing.

That's where it all started.

This is coming out of, well, he actually uses

this type of voicing quite often.

So it's on Sixteen Men of Tain

and what's it called, 0724?

It's also in The Things You See.

Usually I seem to remember that when he plays it,

I saw in a video, he does it like this.

I tend to put the 2nd highest voice on the B string.

The way I'm moving it around here,

so I'm actually making this voice a little bit

of an exception because I wanna have different voicings

that are either neutral to D minor

or directly just a D minor voicing.

That's kinda how I'm thinking about it.

Then I just wanna be able to harmonize the scale.

So if I take this voicing

and I wanna move it down a step

then I move everything down, like this, in the scale.

In this case it's each note down

to the next note in C major.

That would be this voicing.

Of course you can use that

but maybe you wanna have something

that's a little more consonant.

One way of doing that was just

to remove the F and make that into a G.

Then instead of having a B minor,

I would like to have this, another B minor.

But a B in my E minor chord then I put in a A instead.

So I have this, so now I have this movement.

Really what I'm doing is I'm first just moving

the voicing and then I'm looking

at where I can sorta change a note or two.

And that way I can get a voicing that I think works well

in the context and is gonna fit well

with the sound that I already have here.

Then I move down the scale, and one more time.

A few steps down I get this really nice,

wide open D minor 13 voicing,

which is really nice Dorian sound.

So if I turn this into a scale exercise that would be this.

(Jazz Guitar)

As you can see, I'm aiming to find voicings

that will either work as a D minor

or a D minor 13 type voicing, like this.

Or something that's kinda neutral

and will just sorta sit well in between without sounding

like completely different chord.

That means that I have, this one is quite neutral.

This one is sort of a little bit on the edge.

I coulda added the C in there instead of the D.

Which actually sounds quite like something Holdsworth

might play but in this case just kept

it like this and then transition up to the D.

13.

This is D minor 11.

This is A 4 or E minor 11.

The original voicing and again D minor 13.

And then this somewhat neutral A minor voicing.

(Jazz Guitar)

So this example is using this rather stretchy voicing

with some close intervals in there.

But, at the same time, this is actually kind of easy

to just move through the scale and it will work

as a D minor voicing pretty much all the way.

(Jazz Guitar)

These higher voicings are really just three note voicings

and they're consisting out of a 2nd and then a skip up

to what you consider maybe a 7th if the first one's the root

and they're really ambiguous.

You can't really tell,

most of the time, what voicing they are.

When I'm using them here I'm sorta trying to focus

on just having an F in there.

If I have a sustained voicing for a longer period of time.

But, I do also use like an example.

I will also just use this to get sorta a D, D 13

They will work for that as well.

I think it's nice to have these to just move around

and they're good to play some sorta simple moving melodies

as plug holes to get that.

And this will work better in this type of context

then playing like drop two voicings

and other more book oriented voicings

because the sound lends itself better to modal jazz.

These voicings will also work really well

if you just move them through the scale.

And that will be this.

(Jazz Guitar)

Using these three different voicing types

is something you can also mix together

so that you have sorta different gears

to what you're doing with your comping.

So you have, live structures

that are probably gonna be mostly really sustained chords.

They're not moving too much

and you really wanna hear if you play a chord like this.

You wanna hear all the sound that's in there.

It's covering a really huge range.

Then you can sorta vary that

by having more moving material happening, like.

And then go back to playing the last voicings

or maybe these voicings as a different sound all together.

Do you make some conscious choices

or have some sorta strategy for when you're using

which type of voicing when you're comping?

Then maybe leave a comment on this

because if you have something to share on this.

I think it's an interesting topic

and I think very often, guitar players,

we don't really think about too much

how the voicings actually sound

and we'll just be playing something.

Really, if you start working with it.

Being aware of the texture of a voicing type

that way you can really have sorta different colors

that you can add to the same chord,

and the same comping, and the same song.

That way create a lot of variation.

So, that's something I'm really curious about

and if you have something to add or suggest

on this topic then please leave a comment.

If you wanna learn more about jazz guitar

and this is the first time you see one of my videos

then subscribe to my channel.

The videos that I publish here every week

are on finding some solid methods

and good strategies to explore all

the interesting things about jazz guitar and improvising.

If you like this video

and you wanna help me keep making videos

then check out my Patreon page.

I'm very grateful for the support

that I'm getting from my patrons

and it's because of that I can keep

on publishing videos every week.

If you join us over on Patreon I can also give you something

in return for your support.

That's about it for this week, thank you for watching,

and until next week.

For more infomation >> Allan Holdsworth Modal chords - You can add new textures to your comping - Duration: 8:44.

-------------------------------------------

Seacoast residents feel small earthquake - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Seacoast residents feel small earthquake - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition... On Intel Atom! FPS Boost tweaks (GPD Win, GPD Pocket) - Duration: 3:11.

The Original Devil May Cry 4 release almost 10 years ago, in case you do not feel old

enough,

but less than 3 years ago an enhanced PC version of this game was also released.

Even though the minimum requirements for it are quite modest

I was interested in seeing if it could be made to work on something like the Intel Atom

Powered GPD Pocket or the original GPD Win

And since this game has a pretty fantastic benchmark that I fully intend to use in future videos

I decided to look for some simple tweaks to get some extra performance on this game.

This is, after all, the LowSpecGamer were we explore the limits of what can we do on

low-end hardware, no matter the consequences.

Let's being with the GPD Pocket, this tiny MacBook-like device is a full Windows 10 PC

in a tiny, tiny laptop with 8 gigs of ram and powered by an Intel Atom x7 Z8750.

On the lowest settings and a resolution of 800x600, the initial benchmarks show around

25 to 20, the second scene of the benchmark follows the same with an average of more or

less 22.

So let's start from there and apply a couple of simple tweaks.

This will require modifying the game's executable using HxD, a hexadecimal edition tool linked

in the description.

All you have to do is navigate to the game's installation directory, making a backup of

the game's executable and then dragging and dropping the original into the editor to make

some changes.

We are going to do 2 quick things, first to disable Depth of Field search for a line that says mbGSDOF

and change the "m" for an x, then search for uDOFFilter and change the "u" at the start

for an x.

Second, we are going to disable motion blur by searching uMotionBlurFilter and changing

the "u" for an x.

Save the file and run the game again and the very same sections in the benchmark can climb

all the way to 30 on the first scene, second scene averaging 22 to 27.

Never underestimate how much you can get by disabling some effects.

So, given these changes, I was interested in seeing if this game was playable on the GPD

Win 1, this is the first PC gaming handheld made by Chinese company GPD,

not be confused by the much more advanced GPD Win 2 currently on indiegogo.

The original GPD Win is powered by a slightly weaker Intel Atom x7 Z8700 accompanied by

4GB of ram.

Surprisingly in a very quick and lights test, it does seem to be possible on 800x600 stretched.

As long as the framerate is set to "variable" the game runs at the correct speed and the

possibility of portable devil may cry is very tantalizing.

So if you want to give this old classic a try, give this tips a try.

It might just be what you need.

Thank you to the patreon contributors who donate to help keep the videos coming.

For more infomation >> Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition... On Intel Atom! FPS Boost tweaks (GPD Win, GPD Pocket) - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

14-year-old boy charged in gun shop burglary - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> 14-year-old boy charged in gun shop burglary - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Marty Allen Family Photos With Wife Karon Kate Blackwell 2018 - Duration: 2:08.

Marty Allen Family

Marty Allen Wife

For more infomation >> Marty Allen Family Photos With Wife Karon Kate Blackwell 2018 - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Trooper tases woman twice - with no effect - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Trooper tases woman twice - with no effect - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Jury continues to deliberate in Bob Ward trial - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Jury continues to deliberate in Bob Ward trial - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Short (쇼트) - Full Episode 1 [Eng Subs] | Korean Drama - Duration: 49:27.

This is the qualification match for the PyeongChang Olympics.

A very important race, wouldn't you say?

Park Eun-ho and Mo Pil-tae, ranking 1st and 2nd internationally,

are competing in this race.

And they are both here to win.

Who will end up proceeding to the Olympics?

Or will they both qualify?

I can't wait to see what happens.

That's right.

Oh, and the rink right next to where we are at is

hosting another competition, right?

Yes. An amateur competition to celebrate the PyeongChang hosting is

happening right next door as we speak.

2 million won for the grand prize?

Are you serious?

What are you going to do with that money?

I've got plans, man.

Are you ready?

All skaters are at the starting line now.

Ready.

We've got Park Eun-ho and Mo Pil-tae

in a fierce competition right now!

And there's Park coming in through the corner!

Accelerating on a straight path is

Park's forte as well.

I can't wait to see who wins today.

The chance to compete at the PyeongChang 2018 Olympics!

Who will seize this honor?

Only one lap remaining!

What a fierce competition!

Yes?

I thought I should check on the race

before heading back up.

Yes, I watched Park Eun-ho's race.

The outcome?

Check for yourself.

Dad

You idiot!

All that injury just to win the second place?

Don't let the victory get to your head.

Prepare for the next training.

Oh! What just happened?

A fatal mistake from Park Eun-ho!

He just couldn't beat that speed.

The victory goes to Mo Pil-tae.

- Mo Pil-tae. - Yes.

After a tough competition with your rival Park Eun-ho,

you finally came out on top.

How do you feel?

It was even tougher than I had expected.

Sorry!

But I put so much training into this

that I was sure I was going to win today.

And I'm really happy that I did.

Get out.

I said get out. Are you deaf?

You get out!

I actually have to finish quickly too.

What did you say?

Do you know who I am?

Should I?

Here we have today's amateur winner,

Kang Ho-young.

Good to have you with us.

Hello.

Pretty scary speed for an amateur skater

that we saw in your acceleration today.

Can you tell us how you are feeling?

Well, I… just enjoyed it.

- You have the potential to be more than just an amateur. - That's a good way to wreck yourself.

Do you train regularly?

- I wouldn't call it training. I just like ice. - Better than an ex-champion who's just a loser now.

- It's more like playing with ice. Like it's my friend, you know? -What was that?

You just heard it from a lover of ice.

Kang Ho-young, the amateur skater.

I'm in a good mood today, so I'll let you slide.

Turn off the light on your way out.

How can you mess up a race this important?

What in the world were you thinking?

Huh?

What were you thinking,

making a stupid mistake like that?

Um… Sir?

I'm sure Eun-ho is regretting it as well.

We'll get him a good coach, and once he starts training properly,

he can aim for the next qualification race.

I'm quitting sports.

What?

What did you just say?

Quit what?

I'm sure you were hearing things.

No, wait… he just slipped his tongue.

He just suffered an unexpected loss.

He's probably just not himself right now.

Get inside. Come on, get inside.

I'm sorry.

Ow! What was that?

Who told you to worry about something like that?

You can use that time to study! Get a certificate or something!

When will you stop playing on ice?

Who's playing? I'm working out there.

I skate fast, they give me prize money. That's good, right?

You can stand here sharpening skates all day, grandpa.

I just brought home more money than you.

You can use it to fix the boiler.

Like I said! You don't need to worry about it!

I'm cold too!

It's so cold at home I'm always shivering!

You idiot!

I'll take care of the boiler!

You just worry about taking classes

and getting some certificates!

What certificates? I'm not studying anything!

- You can study all you want. - Why, you!

Are you Kang Ho-young?

Who are you?

He probably just said it out of anger.

There's no way he's quitting for real.

When is Coach Son joining us?

He'll join us the day after tomorrow.

Watch Eun-ho. Make sure he doesn't get any funny ideas.

Yes, of course!

Eun-ho! I understand you are frustrated right now.

But we have a meeting with Coach Son tomorrow at noon.

Get some rest today. See you at the training center tomorrow.

Are we good?

Not going. Nope.

Was he really this fast?

With skills like his, there is a chance.

Your lap time yesterday was actually

an unofficial tie to the world record.

Like I said, I'm not going.

Why not?

When are you going to get another chance like this?

Well I'm not budging.

I like it here better.

May I ask why?

We have cleaner air here than in Seoul, for starters…

I can skate here better,

I have my part time job here…

Idiot! Who cares about the part time job?

It's important!

And also…

you are going to be all alone if I go.

I'd be more comfortable without you. Go!

Listen to me. You bring your skates here every day,

just to work at a skating rink.

They'll let you just skate all day! What's not to like?

Just let me be, grandpa!

Just shut up and go!

Nope. I'm not going.

You are going! No ifs, ands, or buts!

So what's going to happen if he goes to Seoul?

We'll test him first.

If he passes,

he'll be accepted to a sport university via special admission.

We'll train him from then on. His tuition and housing will be on us.

I'll make it happen no matter what.

And if things don't go well,

will you send him back to this backwater town?

Oh, no.

We'll make him a pro athlete.

He'll be racing in international competitions.

And even the Olympics.

You'll be skating all you want.

Why would you say no?

They'll even put you through a college!

I was worried you'd waste your life away after high school.

Everything worked out for the best!

I don't know. I'm not interested in colleges.

I'm just going to stay here with you…

- You idiot! - What is it now?

Don't you have any of that… What's the word?

What? You mean ambition?

Yeah! Ambition!

If you skate well, then… What's the word?

Those people representing the country…

You mean a national athlete?

Yeah! They'll make you a national athlete!

This is exactly why I can't go.

It's not just the words you forget.

You always forget to turn off the stove!

You always forget to lock the store!

Pretty soon, you'll forget to eat, too.

So how can I just leave you here alone?

Why, you! If I just focus a little,

I can remember everything just fine!

Who do you think you are? Bringing up my… what's was it…

What? What?

Fault!

Yeah! You are bringing up your grandpa's faults!

Sheesh… Listen to me.

I'm asking you to make my life easier, too.

A medal-winning grandson! How proud would I be?

And go win an Olympic medal while you're at it.

You know what that means?

The government pays you pension until you die!

Seriously?

That's right!

So go out there and train hard!

And also… it was your dad's dream.

It'd be grand if his boy realized it for him!

What are you doing?

Hey, grandpa. How about a piggyback ride?

Hop on!

Get out of here!

Come on!

- Hey, grandpa? - What?

I'm going to Seoul. I'll become a national athlete.

I'd like to see that.

I guess I better live long, then.

- Go home! - What the heck?

What did I do?

Leave!

Leave!

I just came from America, so I didn't bring my passport!!!

What's she saying?

No minors allowed. Get out of here!

Go! Go!

Get her!

Where do you think you are going?

You…

Come on!

Come on!

What?

Who are you, punk?

Hello?

Ji-na?

What? Where? Korea?

What are you doing in Korea?

Shouldn't you be in America?

Huh? Police station?

<i>Seoul Station</i>

Hey, Man-bok!

I'm in Seoul right now!

Where are you?

Police station?

So when did you come back?

Today.

What about school?

Does uncle know about this?

Can you stop nagging?

I'm still jet-lagged.

Oh, is that right?

Is that why you were at a club dancing?

Not to mention getting the police involved.

And who's that guy?

Well, it's a long story.

He's the Prince Charming who saved me back there.

Sorry for the trouble, pal.

Thanks for helping my cousin.

Do I look like your pal?

Thank you…

Hey, Man-bok!

After all this time,

our reunion is at a police station?

You… you're that... wreck!

You are… the loser! What are you doing here?

I said get out.

Are you deaf?

You get out!

What? You got a place to clean in Seoul?

Oh, I guess the ex-champion is a criminal now?

Is that why you are here?

Wait, you two know each other?

Are you kidding? That's the loser!/the wreck!

Hey Man-bok. Are you going to introduce me or what?

Oh, that's right!

This here is… my cousin. Currently living in the U.S.

No, wait. More like ran away from the U.S.

Anyway, my cousin, Yu Ji-na.

Hey, boys!

And this guy is my best friend, Kang Ho-young.

He's from Gangwon-do…

So… she's your cousin?

Nice to meet you.

What the heck. You have a cousin this pretty,

and you never told me until now?

And this guy is…

Park Eun-ho. Nice to meet you.

Are you hurt?

Nope.

By the way, I'm not liking your tone talking to your seniors.

Hey. That's America, man.

American style.

See, I'm an expert at this.

That's how they talk.

That's right.

Where do you live? I can give you a lift.

She's got no place here.

You go home. We got it from here.

Yeah. You must be busy.

I'm not busy.

Hey, everyone.

I'd say it's a fate that we all met here.

So let's grab something to eat. I'm starving.

Do you three really know each other?

It's a fate all right.

Tell me about it.

It's a bad luck.

More like a rotten luck.

What's this?

It's delicious!

If only that Q-tip head weren't here to ruin the appetite,

it'd be even better.

This is exactly my kind of food.

If only that rotten punk weren't here…

I actually bought these for Man-hee back home.

All right, that's it. I'll take one for the team.

Hey! Nonsense…

You are a minor. Give it here.

This is okay in America!

Well this is Korea!

So I'll take that shot.

No way! Give it here.

I think you should both call it a night.

Nope! This is nothing!

It's getting dangerous for both of you.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Hey!

Wait, wait!

Mom! You should come out!

Hey! Man-hee!

Hello, aunt.

What… What is she doing in Korea?

Hey! Aunt!

Baby shark, doo doo doo…

Cute shark…

Ho-young! What are you doing in Seoul?

And who's this?

Gosh! What's going on?

Explain yourself.

Wait, no. Ji-na, you first.

Why are you in Korea?

I came back for the audition.

Huh? Does your dad know?

So you just sneaked back in?

When you should be studying over there?

If your dad finds out you are here, he'll kill me.

So just rest here for a bit, and then go back.

Aunt, this audition is

really important to me.

Can you please turn a blind eye? Just this once?

Not a chance.

Aunt! Please!

I'll go back right after the audition. Okay?

They are so loud! Shut that door!

Okay!

What are you smiling about?

Oh, right. I probably shouldn't be smiling.

Can you be any dumber?

I just hope Ho-young doesn't get sick from this.

Just my luck!

Just my rotten luck!

What the…!

Man-bok!

Man-bok!

Hey, Man-bok. She's calling for you.

Man-bok!

Man-bok!

Hey, hurry up!

She's calling for you.

It's like I'm a dog or something.

What?

For crying out loud…

Hey! Cover that up!

Why?

What?

Ain't that hot?

Did you not hear her?

I just banged my head…

As if there's anything to see back there.

What? Nothing to see?

What's all this, then?

Look!

These are some tight glutes.

I think it's impressive…

Out of my way.

Hey, get out of there.

This is mine! Mine!

Is this normal in your family?

Does anyone knock before opening?

Coach Son. You know why we recruited you.

National team is just the beginning. We want an Olympic gold medal.

That's our goal.

Sure. I'll do my best.

Since his defeat during that last race,

Eun-ho hasn't been performing well.

I'd like you to skip the morning training.

I thought I had full control over his training?

Oh, of course! Full control…

Yes, of course. I was just worried is all…

Oh, and I heard you are testing a new skater today.

Is there someone new?

Sheesh… I have a test tomorrow.

My condition is a mess. I'm kind of worried.

What test?

Kangbaek Foundation's short track speed skating test.

And if I pass…

we'll be training in the same team!

For real?

- As a sport university student, too! - Really?

♫ <i>is kick it with you</i> ♫

♫ <i>Girl look at you baby Almost looking flyer than me</i> ♫

♫ <i>And I, I got that gold rollie</i> ♫

♫ <i>With the benzel and Louis Vuitton on my body</i> ♫

♫ <i>And I know that shit don't impress you</i> ♫

♫ <i>Girl I ain't with playing games</i> ♫

♫ <i>I wanna take you home I'm just being frank</i> ♫

♫ <i>♫ <i>I've been fantasizing 'bout you girl all night</i> ♫</i> ♫

♫ <i>Put yo panties to the side if it's alright</i> ♫

Dang! She's good!

Thanks.

I was pretty thirsty.

You are thirsty too, right? Here.

Thanks!

So you won a single amateur race.

And now you want to be a pro athlete?

Well, you better be ready.

For what?

Anything.

This is awesome!

Practicing here is probably super effective!

But then why are you so bad?

I actually did improve a lot.

That's good, friend. Want to go for a race?

I like the sound of that!

- Let's go. - Let's go.

We have a test scheduled today for a new skater Coach Son brought.

What about Eun-ho?

He'll have a meeting with the coach today,

and then go straight to training.

That new guy Son is bringing…

sounds like a really skilled skater.

Maybe he was trained overseas. Son was really confident.

Perhaps if Eun-ho were to train with him…

It'd be a good stimulant for him.

Is the new person that good?

What's his name?

You practice here too?

I've been practicing here since elementary school.

So why haven't I seen you here before?

That's because I practice alone, when you guys aren't here.

I guess a champion really is different.

Hold up…

This is Kangbaek Foundation…

The chairman's son's name is Park Eun-ho…

And I made him sleep in that tiny room!

You didn't make him sleep there.

He got wasted and slept there on his own.

So is this what you meant by "better be ready"?

Can you even practice after getting wasted like that?

It's just a practice for me.

But don't you have a test?

Good luck with that test.

Every single word he says is trashy. How does he even do that?

I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

Why? Is he that great?

Kangbaek is the most prestigious name in the sports industry.

The chairman is Park Hun. Park Eun-ho is his son!

Ranked first place, both domestically and internationally.

He's the short track emperor!

Sure… emperor…

That guy just walks a different path, man!

And I made him sleep like a nobody.

I hope he doesn't take revenge on me later.

Why would he?

You saved his drunken butt from freezing to death!

Auntie asked you to help out at the restaurant.

Why aren't you helping?

I'm busy.

Ho-young's Kangbaek Foundation entrance test is today.

I have to go cheer for him.

By the way, was that guy your boyfriend?

Nothing like that.

It's a long story.

So that Ho-young. What is he like?

What is he like? Can't you tell?

He's hot. He's gentle.

He's an athlete. He's funny.

What doesn't he have?

Back in Gangwon-do, he was so popular,

he had an army of girls chasing after him.

Can you imagine how hard it was for me?

Hard for you? Why?

Nothing you need to know!

Should I go too? To cheer?

What about that audition?

I can just stop by on my way there.

The chairman wants to have a lunch with you.

So be sure to make time for that.

Hello.

Wait, this is him?

I've never seen him before.

Is he really from overseas?

Just watch. You'll understand.

Kang Ho-young. Are you ready?

Yes.

Don't think about the record. Just go at it.

How about five laps? Can you do that?

Sure.

Wait!

Short track skating is a competitive sport.

Shouldn't he have an opponent?

Lucky we have Park Eun-ho here, the best skater in the world.

How about a race between them?

We'd be able to tell his potential

by comparing him to Eun-ho.

Sure, he's a bit out of practice.

But he still got his basics. There's no way he'll lose.

Isn't that right, Eun-ho?

What? Who's beating who?

Looks like they're about to start.

Huh? That guy next to him…

Isn't that the guy from last night?

Go! Kang Ho-young!

Watch closely.

I'll show you what short track really is.

Oh, please do, Mr. Loser.

Enough with that loser thing!

Then show me the emperor.

I won't hold back. Try not to get scared.

My thoughts exactly. Try not to be too surprised.

I'm a rising star. You are a falling one.

Wooo! Good luck!

What… What's with that guy?

Who is he?

What is he? What a monster…

Even I didn't expect this…

But looks like Eun-ho's still got it!

He says slump and what not, but that was all nothing!

Really impressive!

Yes! Ho-young won!

He's so good!

Right? That's our Ho-young for you.

What. Ji-na, who were you cheering for?

Huh?

You should be cheering for Eun-ho!

Says who?

Anyway, they are both amazing!

So cool…

So who won?

Does it matter?

It's a competition. It's the only thing that matters.

Sheesh…

I'm really curious now…

What a shame. I could have beaten you more definitively.

Such a shame…

What are you talking about?

Being so arrogant after you jumped?

I'm saying it because I jumped.

Are you blind?

It's clear that I came in first.

I guess the so-called "emperor"

can't stand the shame of losing to me. Is that right?

But what can I say? It happened.

I said that's not what happened!

"I said that's not what happened!"

Sure. Whatever helps you sleep.

Excellent performance today. Both of you.

That was an amazing race.

Thank you.

First things first. Ho-young, you passed the test.

You are now a part of Kangbaek Foundation's short track team.

Keep the friendly competition going like you guys did today,

and keep training like that.

Good work.

And Ho-young…

Let's make Ho-young…

Eun-ho's pacesetter.

For now, that is.

What?

We are covering his tuition,

and even his housing!

Shouldn't he at least return the favor

to Kangbaek Foundation in some way?

You'll be Eun-ho's pacesetter.

Huh?

A pacesetter?

Why me?

Eun-ho is a skilled pro. We want you to learn from him, too.

From this guy?

No thanks.

I'm against this, too.

I'm against this even more!

You two. Get out.

Out! Give me 10 laps on the track!

Huh?

No? How about 20 laps?

I hear that the new kid raced against Eun-ho.

People say Eun-ho's in a slump, but…whew!

He's still in his prime for sure!

So in his prime, he still lost to that kid?

Well he didn't lose, technically.

It was unbelievable. Down to a thousandth of a second…

They came in at the exact same time.

That's same as losing!

Eun-ho's been skating since kindergarten.

Then some kid shows up out of nowhere,

and races him to a draw! With no training!

Who do you think did better?

This will be a good stimulation for Eun-ho.

With someone like Kang as his pacemaker,

he'll want to beat him no matter what.

He'll surely improve a lot.

And Ho-young…

You'll be Eun-ho's pacesetter.

I'm quitting short track skating.

Hello? This is Korea News, Sports Department.

I'm Park Eun-ho, the short track skater.

I want a press conference. I'm retiring.

Is this the reason why you brought me here?

To make me Eun-ho's pacesetter?

No can one decide your worth

but yourself.

You can either be his pacesetter,

or you can make him your pacesetter.

So you mean…

Each of you have your own strengths and weaknesses.

You have excellent musculature, but

you're lacking in basic skills and competition tactics.

On the other hand, Eun-ho has strong foundational assets.

The school has exempted you from your tuition.

Not to mention the free housing.

You may think of this as returning their favor.

But the reason I told you to be Eun-ho's pacesetter is

because you two have a lot to learn from each other.

Park Eun-ho has announced his retirement.

A video was uploaded just now.

Is it from Park's practice today?

Yes. Despite the rumors of his recent slump,

he still hasn't lost his touch at all.

But we've never seen the other skater before.

He's a new face, right?

That's right. The public is dying to know

who this man is!

Darn it, Oh!

What kind of job are you doing out there?

Didn't I tell you to keep a close eye on Eun-ho?

Stop him! Stop that press conference no matter what!

Now!

Yes…

What were you thinking?

All this because of one practice run?

Huh?

I'm…

quitting sports.

Get your dad's permission first.

What? I can't even quit on my own?

No!

Epilogue

<i>Subtitles brought to you by __________ @ Viki </i>

For more infomation >> Short (쇼트) - Full Episode 1 [Eng Subs] | Korean Drama - Duration: 49:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to protect yourself from the flu - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> How to protect yourself from the flu - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Weekend snow looking more likely - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> Weekend snow looking more likely - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kathie Lee Gifford Reflects On Florida School Shooting | TODAY - Duration: 5:22.

For more infomation >> Kathie Lee Gifford Reflects On Florida School Shooting | TODAY - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Mild temps now, but snow on horizon - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Video: Mild temps now, but snow on horizon - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hubble Watches Neptune's Dark Storm Die - Duration: 3:16.

NASA's Hubble Space Telescope has been watching a large, dark

storm on the planet Neptune disappear before our very eyes –

or, telescope mirror. The first and only spacecraft to visit

Neptune was NASA's Voyager 2 in 1989. It discovered two immense,

dark storms churning through Neptune's thick, blue

atmosphere. Voyager 2 then headed out of the solar system,

and since then our primary means of watching Neptune's storms has

been the Hubble Space Telescope. Our atmosphere on Earth makes it

hard to look at blue light in high resolution, so Hubble is

currently the only telescope that is able to see these

storms. The larger of the two storms Voyager 2 discovered on

Neptune was called the Great Dark Spot, because it looked

very similar to the Great Red Spot on Jupiter. Jupiter's Great

Red Spot has existed for hundreds of years, but when

Hubble looked at Neptune in 1994, the Great Dark Spot was

already gone. Instead there was a new storm on the northern

hemisphere, which was named the Northern Great Dark Spot. Since

then, that spot has also disappeared, and now in total

we've observed five different dark spots on Neptune. We can

see that large storms on Neptune form and dissipate much more

rapidly than storms on Jupiter, and there's a lot of diversity

in what Neptune's storms look like and how they move. These

dark vortices on Neptune present atmospheric scientists with an

amazing opportunity to learn about how storms work on a

different world. But because there is so much in the universe

that Hubble looks at, the telescope had only been

observing Neptune once every few years, which wasn't frequent

enough to watch the formation or demise of any one particular

storm. Since 2014 however, Hubble has begun a project

called the Outer Planet Atmospheres Legacy program, or

OPAL, to gather global maps of our gas giant planets every year

for the remainder of Hubble's operation. Now for the first

time, using data from OPAL and additional Hubble observations,

Hubble has captured time-lapse images showing the gradual death

of a storm on Neptune. The vortex pictured here is dredging

up material from deep inside Neptune's atmosphere, possibly

such as hydrogen sulfide, which would make for a pretty smelly

storm. In the first image from 2015, the storm is over 3000

miles across – big enough to stretch across the entire

Atlantic Ocean from Boston to Portugal. The storm is dark in

blue wavelengths, but overshadowed at green and red

wavelengths by nearby companion clouds. The contrast of the dark

vortex faded quite a bit by late 2017, though the feature was

still over 2000 miles wide. Seeing this storm unfold gives

scientists a chance to test their models of how they

predicted an anticyclone may interact with the wind jets on

Neptune. This particular vortex is not behaving how some

dynamical simulations predicted, which is great because that

means there's a lot left to learn on Neptune. The Hubble

Space Telescope is up to that task of advancing scientists'

understanding of planetary atmospheres.

www. nasa. gov/hubble @NASAHubble

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét