I'm gonna transform into cupid and stick my clown boots up your a**
-------------------------------------------
Nvidia Shield TV 2017: 3 in 1 or None? GeForce Now - is it playable? - Duration: 11:55.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV is android streaming device built for the Google-connected lifestyle.
It costs around 200 USD and if you are looking for a 4K HDR video streamer, this is a must
have.
Best android box in the market.
Yet, considering its price, there must be more than that, and there is.
It has features to control your entertainment—and your smart home—with just your voice.
You can even enjoy NVIDIA-powered gaming on demand from the cloud for just around 15 USD
per month, or cast game stream from your computer that is equipped with Nvidia graphics card
- to your TV, or play android games on your Nvidia Shield TV console using gamepad or
remote.
Those are the possibilities.
Of course, tempted by these features I bought Nvidia Shield TV in the summer of 2017, and
since I have gathered some experience in the usage of this device, I shall share it with
you.
I bought Nvidia Shield TV console because I needed an android box for a full HD TV.
Yes, I do not have 4K TV and don't see why should I use one for at least another few
years, since there's just not enough content to watch in 4K resolution.
In time, of course, I'll have one.
This will allow me to buy just a TV on its own, without any Smart TV or Android TV functions,
because, let's be honest, those TV's with integrated Smart TV and Android TV systems
are not that good, if you compare their price and overall productivity.
Since Nvidia Shield TV has Tegra X1 chip inside, as in Nintendo Switch video game console,
it is quite powerful to be of use for many years, and can even be seen as an overkill.
Yet, it is important if you are planning on turning your home smart in the future, since
device can act as a hub for all your smart appliances.
Microphones are built in remote as well as in controller, so you are welcome to use them
to communicate with a google assistant.
Did I mention that google Play Store is available on this device?
Just don't get too excited, as I was.
Originally, I was planning on playing Hearthstone through this device.
Eventually I learned that Google app Store on Nvidia Shield TV is drastically cut, castrated
even, so that it looks more like a chop off, than app that many of us are used to in our
daily lives.
So, be ready not to see you favorite android apps on Nvidia Shield TV.
Of course there are ways to maneuver through this nonsense and get apps installed on device
anyways, but that's only if you are willing to sacrifice your time to invest in device
for which you already paid in full.
This castrated Google Play app is the main minus I saw in it so far, so be aware.
Same is with the usage of internet browsers, by the way, because it is a pure pain to use
internet browsers through Nvidia Shield TV, when you manage to get one installed after
all, and it's mainly because of another artificially crippled element – Shield TV's
remote.
I loved it at first.
That touch-sensitive region below the voice search button acts as a volume control slider,
and looks quite nice, so as console and gamepad particularly – lovely design.
Yet, remote is lagging and overall dull.
Other thing is that you can't use remote as a pointer, "airmouse" on your screen,
though this feature is avalaible in the remotes of other, much cheaper android consoles.
Well, that is not an issue if you are willing to pay extra to get some "airmouse" remote
compatible with Shield TV.
It will ease your life quite a bit.
I just wonder why Nvidia didn't implement this "airmouse" feature in their own remote.
And the answer is obvious, as it seems - those limitations were made purposefully, and it's
sad.
Anyhow, I abandoned original remote completely after its batteries went out of charge.
I replaced the batteries, yet, I assume, something went wrong and remote just started to lag
even more.
Well, that wasn't a big loss, since it was spoiling fun from the start.
So, I just swiched to using controller full time.
Now, this controller compensates all the trouble I went through with the remote.
Its integral battery lasts long and is rechargeable.
There was a micro-usb USB cable in the package, by the way, and console has 2 USB
ports, so if you are charging controller on one, you have one extra.
Holding controller is pure pleasure because of its design, and since there is a same volume
controlling strip as on remote - it's easy to manipulate volume, which is great.
There is a 3,5 mm jack to connect a headset, and that is a lifesaver is some situations,
you know.
Overall, this controller is comparable to xbox and playstation controllers, though I
prefer Xbox's stick positioning, but that is a matter of taste.
Now let's take a look at the console itself.
It's truly great for video streaming, that's a fact.
You'll be able to watch Youtube, Twitch, Netflix videos, any compatible apps, and switch
between them seamlessly.
Console has Dolby Atmos and DTS-X surround sound available over HDMI cable.
By the way, there is no HDMI cable in the package, so be prepared either to snatch one
from other device, or buy one separately.
It has 2 USB-A 3.0 ports, as I mentioned, so as Gigabit ethernet port and micro HDMI
port of course.
Console is quite small, basically it can fit into palm of your hand.
There are 2 versions of the console, so be aware.
One is called PRO and comes with a 500 GB hard drive.
Other one, which I have, is 16 GB hard drive version.
That isn't a problem though, because you can easily connect flash drive or external
hard drive through one of the USB ports, and it will act same as an internal one.
I just did so.
Device connects to the internet through Wi-Fi, and you shouldn't have any issues with signal
strength, unless you want to play videogames from the cloud.
And that becomes a problem.
Because, in order for the Wi-Fi connection to sustain decent framerate, when you are
playing on the cloud, you need quite a beast of a Wi-Fi router.
Of course, streaming quality also depends on whether you got Nvidia cloud servers near
enough.
Shouldn't be a problem if you live in the US.
If those servers are on the other side of the world – expect problems.
Anyhow, though I got a decent internet connection, eventually, in order to try to enjoy Nvidia
cloud gaming, I had to connect my console to the Wi-Fi router through Ethernet cable.
Now, what can be told of Nvidia's cloud gaming service?
Well, there is one.
Just don't take it for the same GeForce Now service they got for computer gamers – that
is a little different story, though with the same name.
Gamers running GeForce Now on computers need to pay for the hours they play on cloud, though
they got other features as well, such as synchronizing with your Steam account and stuff.
Shield TV's cloud gaming library is limited, take that into account.
You won't be able to download games you already own and play them on your Shield TV
device.
You, basically, get to eat what's in the menu, and don't get to change order even
slightly.
So, there are games you get to play for free, upon subscribing, and then there are games
that you have to buy in order to play them.
So, basically, you'll need to pay monthly subscription fee in order to play games you
already bought.
Though, some of them have Steam keys as well, so that you can download them on PC and Mac.
Whilst playing on cloud, racing games have a response delay of 0.2-0.5 seconds – that's
what I experienced.
Fighting games are not even decently represented.
Though, Even a 0.2 second delay in fighting game is crucial, so they would seem unplayable
anyways.
Thus, we are left mostly with RPG's, where response delay isn't that annoying, third
person shooters, horror games and story-driven games to play on cloud.
One more thing that I noticed whilst using GeForce Now on Shield TV is that you may wait
in cue in order to get to play the game you want.
It is occurring in the evenings, so as the delayed response time, obviously, when majority
of people are back home and fully online.
Of course, you can play some android games on your Shield TV, but then again – you
can play them on your smartphone or tablet as well, and, as I said, Google play library
is limited on this device, so, figure it out if you're really up for it.
There is a third option as well – to download some of the optimized games on your Shield
TV console – you don't need GeForce Now subscription to run them.
And, you always have a chance to stream games to your TV from your computer, if there's
Nvidia graphics card onboard it, of course.
That is a nice feature that I haven't tried yet.
Wonder why?
Have you seen graphics card prices recently?
Yeah.
Exactly.
So, if crypto-mining madness continues, you are highly recommended to own a game console.
Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo – anything.
Just, if you consider yourself a gamer, and are really picky in terms of which games you
want to invest your time in, I wouldn't recommend buying Nvidia Shield TV as a main
gaming console.
Just not worth that at the moment, and it's sad.
Because device has all the potential to gain its fair share of the market.
It just has to overthink its game library a bit and invest into more servers, and enable
full version of Google app store of course.
Yet, still, you won't be able to fully enjoy Forza, Tekken or UFC games on it, for example,
because of response delay whilst playing on cloud and Tegra X1 chip limitations.
Yet, if you are a casual "gamer" and looking for a good streaming device/smart home hub/game
console – then Nvidia Shield TV is just what you need.
Also, I enjoy using Google Cast option a lot – I'm casting my laptop screen onto TV,
and it is nice from time to share your ideas found on web with your family on a big screen.
Despite its limitations in one of the fields it is presented upon – gaming, I am still
enjoying Nvidia Shield TV a lot.
In fact, if its software gets modified properly, Nvidia Shield TV has all the possibilities
to become one of the must have devices on the market.
After all, it is a great golden middle all in one media solution.
A jewel in need of a polishing.
Thank you for watching.
Thumbs up if you found this video useful.
See Ya!
-------------------------------------------
Black Panther SPOILERS Movie Review - Duration: 26:49.
Hello and welcome to my spoiler review for Black Panther!
A movie, the more I think about it,
the more I like it!
-------------------------------------------
Olympic Ice Dancers Maia & Alex Shibutani Play The Newlywed Game | Cosmopolitan - Duration: 3:20.
What'd you put?
I said it's even.
Oh no! I said that too.
Really? Yeah, totally...
You said you.
I'm Maia Shibutani.
And I'm her brother Alex Shibutani.
We are Team USA Ice Dancers.
Okay.
Huh.
You're more competitive.
No, you're more competitive.
See? We're really good.
Depends on the day.
I'm ready.
I said me.
Oh, I said me.
That could mean a lot of things.
If it's more in the thoughtful direction, then... me.
So, what, I'm the more emotionally sensitive person?
I don't know.
Okay.
Okay, who's the better athlete?
Um...
I'm probably gonna look bad.
What'd you put?
I said it's even.
Oh no! I said that too.
Really? Yeah, totally...
You said you.
The most annoying thing that you do...
Gosh this is...
How much time do we have? Oh, I know. I know.
Hey.
Okay.
Lock my phone screen. Yeah, okay.
So what we mean by locking her phone screen...
So when we're going over, like video of our skating, I always like to watch...
Horizontally. Horizontally, like the way you should watch a video.
And the reason you have it in vertical all the time is...
At night-- There's no good reason.
It annoys me.
But that means you're pretty good, though...
If that's the one things that annoys me more than anything else.
I don't think we'll be on the same page, but...
I have no idea what you're gonna put.
Okay.
I said, "Let's leave at (blank)" because...
Ohhhhh! ...you're always tardy... Yeah, that's actually really good.
So it's like, why say what time we're gonna leave... That's really good.
...if we're not gonna be there. Yeah.
Yeah.
Hmm. Do I tell the truth, or...
What's the truth?
Huh... Okay.
It's not the same. You're writing too long.
(laughs)
Right, Mom? Right, Dad?
You love us both the same?
Please say yes?
I should have said the same, but...
You look really bad on that one.
Yeah, I guess.
Ready?
What'd you say?
I said I'd be surprised, cause you're focused.
Oh, I thought you'd say, "Really?! Now?!"
That's kind of similar.
Yeah, okay.
That's similar. Yeah.
Producer: That was a tie.
Okay.
One. Two. Three.
There we go! Oh, yeah!
-------------------------------------------
Stick Nodes | Stereo Sound Test (VOLUME WARNING AT END) - Duration: 0:13.
omae wa
mou shindeiru
NANI!?
-------------------------------------------
Justice League vs Steppenwolf Final Battle (Part 2) | Justice League (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:26.
This is definitely east.
Slowpoke.
Oh, it's on.
I'll take the ones on the right.
It's okay.
Hold on. Hold on. Yeah.
Dostoevsky!
Is this guy still bothering you?
Superman!
We gotta pull these things apart.
A couple more seconds, you'll see your opening.
- Any blowback? - Big time.
But I think we can take it.
Good.
'Cause I really like being alive.
So do I.
Clark.
I take it back.
I wanna die.
Man, my toes hurt!
I don't even understand the physics of how my toes hurt.
Children. I work with children.
Uh... Have you guys seen what's going on outside?
I am the end of worlds!
Who are you to defy...
This world is my right!
No!
This cannot be.
You recognize that smell?
Fear.
No! Leave me!
Get off me! I command you.
No!
No!
I'll kill you!
I'll kill you all!
Booyah!
-------------------------------------------
Justice League vs Steppenwolf Final Battle (Part 1) | Justice League (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 4:57.
Is this what conquering is?
Hiding from the fight?
Oh, no.
You're all mine.
- Thanks for the lift. - Yeah, no problem.
You got this?
Whoa!
These things are gonna keep coming.
Okay. You get technical, I'm on bug duty.
Let's do it.
Yes! That was gross! Oh...
Thank you.
This is...
This is a lot.
Now do you see it?
Whatever you're in the middle of, it's spreading for miles.
Satellites show civilians moving east.
They're not gonna make it.
Barry.
I need you to take a walk.
God, I hope this is east.
You're not worthy to touch Mother.
She's power, and power is the only law.
You're all too weak to see the truth.
Well...
I believe in truth.
But I'm also a big fan of justice.
All right.
Kryptonian!
So, how do I help?
We buy him some time, he can stop that box from destroying all life on Earth.
We hope.
Well, I knew you didn't bring me back 'cause you liked me.
I don't not...
- Civilians. - Barry's headed...
There's too many of them.
Come on.
-------------------------------------------
Gay Olympian Who Trashed Pence Regrets Dumb Decision As Trump Wipes Smirk Off His Face - Duration: 5:04.
For more infomation >> Gay Olympian Who Trashed Pence Regrets Dumb Decision As Trump Wipes Smirk Off His Face - Duration: 5:04. -------------------------------------------
Star Trek and Philosophy: The Ultimate Guide (Part One: The Measure of a Man) - Duration: 13:46.
In 1986, William Shatner appeared on SNL.
"Before I answer anymore questions, there's something I wanted to say. I, uh, having received all your letters
over the years and I've spoken to many of you. And some of you have traveled hundreds of miles to be here.
I'd just like to say, get a life, will you? People?
I mean for crying out loud, it's just a TV show!"
Even though it was a comedy sketch, it reflected his true feelings at the time.
In later years he would come to better understand the fans and the franchise.
He later wrote in his book, also called 'Get a Life', quote, "That now-infamous sketch,
was for me, at that time, equal parts comedy and catharsis….
I bought into the Trekkie stereotypes.
In a nutshell, I was a dope."
Hey you fancy nerds!
I'm Jay and today we're going back to the final frontier with a broad overview of
some of the most interesting things Star Trek can teach us.
Is it more than just a TV Show? Let's find out. Engage!
Let's begin with a not so simple question.
Does Star Trek have an ideology?
What I mean by that is, does it present thoughts, notions, and concepts that are meant to form
the basis of economic and political theories?
And if so, does it aim to spread or advocate for those theories?
Well, I've stated before that Gene Roddenberry had an agenda.
He stated as much.
"Because it speaks to some basic needs that there is a tomorrow. It's not all gonna be over with a big flash and a bomb. "
"That the human race is improving."
He was a humanist who believed in cosmopolitanism and believed that dogmatism could be a dangerous
thing when taken to the extreme.
Before we get started, let's briefly explore a few of these ideas and try to put Star Trek
into context by exploring the mindset of it's creator.
Let's start with Cosmopolitanism.
At its core, this is the idea that all human beings are (or should be) citizens in a single
community.
There are many differing versions of cosmopolitanism and each envisions the community in different
ways.
Star Trek shows us a future where people from all cultures, civilizations, and even planets
can agree on a shared set of values and unite together.
It manifests this early on in the form of a bridge crew that appears to have been
assembled without any regard to race, sex or nationality and it's worth noting that
this isn't presented as a plot point.
There's no episode where the captain has to argue the merits of hiring a woman or defend
the race of a crew member.
It's simply never questioned.
Everyone in the Federation is a member of the community and anyone with shared values
can join.
Next on the list, we have humanism.
Now, we touched on this topic in our discussion of ethics and the prime directive.
In short, Humanism came about in the Renaissance era and had a major influence on the founding
of the United States.
As a system of thought, Humanism attaches importance to humanity as opposed to supernatural
or divine beings and emphasizes a rational evidenced based approach to solving humanity's
problems.
So last but not least, we come to dogmatism, defined as a set of principles presented as
incontrovertibly true where little to no recourse exists to present evidence to the contrary.
Now, unlike cosmopolitanism and humanism, Star Trek isn't advocating for dogma.
Instead, Star Trek draws a line...
"The line must be drawn here! This far, no further!"
It says that extreme dogma can be dangerous and
gives us numerous examples of theistic, political, and militaristic dogmatism, both
within and outside the Federation.
Star Trek makes the case that anyone can fall victim to extremism so nothing should ever above
scrutiny.
So long as one's arguments are based in evidence, we should hear them out.
In the somewhat lackluster second season of Star Trek: The Next Generation, we find an
outstanding episode entitled "The Measure of a Man".
In just over 45 minutes the audience is asked to question exactly what it means to be sentient
and through that lens we explore not just the human condition but also philosophy and
civil rights.
In his 2016 video "The Trouble with Transporters" CGP Grey discusses how the transporter works
and the frightening repercussions that come as a direct result of using this method of
travel.
In short, although it's often described as taking your body apart and moving it to
a new destination for reassembly, this can't be how the transporter works because of cases
where a person was copied or merged with another person.
What this means is that the transporter actually breaks you down and then builds another you
at the destination.
That kinda sounds like being killed and replaced by a copy though… doesn't it?
There's not enough matter in your body to make two of you, the transporter is turning
energy to matter and matter to energy.
Is the you that arrived at the planet the same you that beamed down?
It seems so, the person who arrives on the planet is exactly like you right down to the
atoms and quarks but nevertheless there sits poor Riker, arguing with the other Riker about
which one is the real deal.
Sadly, the real Riker seems long dead, he was disassembled by the transporter, his matter
was turned into energy the first time he ever used it, long before this freak accident.
The two Rikers created in this rare transporter malfunction are both copies of a copy, many
times over.
So neither Riker is the original and their paths diverged the moment they were beamed
into existence.
Maybe, they were exactly the same for a moment, but after being created these Rikers clearly
became two individuals.
That bring us to King Theseus, alleged founder of Athens and the subject of a million nerd
arguments.
The story goes like this, the citizens of Athens dedicated a ship to Theseus and over
the course of hundreds of years, as the ship was repaired, pieces of the ship were replaced.
If you remove one rotten plank and replace it, then most people would agree that it's
still the same ship, but what happens after you've replaced every single piece with an
identical replacement.
Is it still the ship of Theseus?
You are the ship and the very nature of your existence is change.
Your body, including your brain, loses and gains quarks, atoms, molecules and cells.
If you are made of entirely different matter than you were seven years ago, are you a different
person?
Over that amount of time, even your collection of memories, opinions and personality traits
have changed.
If you're a different person than you were at age seven, at what point did you stop being
that you and become this you?
Is the real you, your consciousness or soul, for lack of a better word, entirely contained
in the biological structure of your brain?
Or is there some part of you that can't be copied?
This question is known as The Duplicates Paradox.
Let's say your brain was frozen, later on it's scanned down the quark and used to
make a new brain.
Would that new brain contain your consciousness?
What if they made two copies?
Can two identical copies of you both be you?
Do they stop being you once they each form their own separate new memories that you didn't
have?
If so, are they sentient?
Well, if we're looking to judge who is or is not a sentient being then we should circle
back to "The Measure of a Man".
In the episode were given three criteria: intelligence, self-awareness and consciousness.
Let's begin with intelligence.
Can you acquire knowledge and skills and then apply them?
Congratulations, you are intelligent.
How intelligent, well that's not relevant to the discussion but I'm sure you're
great. I'm sure you're great...
Next, self-awareness: are you aware of your motives, feelings and desires?
Congratulations again!
You're self-aware.
Just one more hurdle to jump, consciousness.
Are you awake and aware of your surroundings?
Well, look at all you fancy sentient nerds!
Good for you.
Now, here's the problem.
You can easily judge these things in yourself, but can you tell the difference between a
robot that's built to emulate sentience and one that's actually sentient?
What about people 2000 years from now dealing with much more advanced technology?
To quote CGP Grey directly, "Did we not contain conscious brains ourselves, how would we know that other brains are conscious?
Truth be told, you can really only know that *you* are conscious... -- and it seems polite to give other people the benefit of the doubt.
But were a computer to claim that it was conscious, how would you know?
Back in 1965, Gordon Moore predicted, from careful observation, that computing would
exponentially and dramatically increase in power with a corresponding dip in cost.
This was called Moore's Law and it predicted that the number of transistors in an integrated
circuit doubles every two years and while we've recently slowed to about two and a
half years, according to Intel, this is still a breakneck pace when compared to other Industries.
Computer systems are now able to perform tasks that once required human intelligence.
Software bots can emulate visual perception to sort images, recognize and transcribe speech,
make decisions based on input, learn new behaviors and more.
This is artificial intelligence or AI and we briefly touched on it earlier in this video.
What we have today is known as weak or narrow AI.
This type of artificial intelligence already impacts your daily life.
You use it every time you ask Alexa to make a fart noise, tell Cortana to shut up and
uninstall itself or ask Siri to ask Google to translate something into another language.
Narrow AI is only concerned with doing one task (and doing it well).
It has no genuine intelligence, self-awareness or consciousness.
Any type of AI you interact with today, falls into this category.
An artificial general intelligence would be an AI that can successfully perform any given
intellectual task that a human being can perform.
It is essentially a simulation of one human person. * singing * That's a human person!
As Kyle Sullivan points out in Trekspertise's episode on Artificial Intelligence, Data was
designed to be a simulation of one human and, as a result, his development seems to be capped
at the general AI level.
He's sometimes more advanced than human beings, but only when it comes to things like
physical strength or computational power and these are traits that we see in other sentient
beings in the Star Trek multiverse.
He also comes up short in areas like emotional development or, oddly enough, the ability
to whistle.
However, he makes progress on these fronts and grows over the course of the Trek timeline,
showing that he does have the capacity to fully emulate one human being.
Unlike narrow AI, Data does indeed have genuine intelligence and seems to be perfectly self-aware.
As a result, consciousness is the determining factor of Data's status as a sentient being.
Again, we can really only know, for sure, that's we're conscious but Star Trek makes
the case that Data deserves the same benefit of the doubt that we give to other human beings,
and as a result, the same freedoms.
Most of these things hold true for The Doctor as well, the hologramatric life form featured
in Star Trek Voyager.
The Doctor, as a hologram, is closer to today's software based AI than Data.
Still, he is roughly equivalent to one human person * singing * That's a human person!
seems just as intelligent, self-aware and conscious as Data.
The difference, however, is that The Doctor can rewrite his own code while Data only seems
to be able to add to his software in the form of subroutines.
This gives The Doctor the theoretical ability to become what's called an artificial superintelligence…
but that is a topic for next time.
So Star Trek is indeed "just a TV show".
That doesn't mean that it has nothing worthwhile to add to the ongoing discourse within our
society.
While we all flurry about tending to family, work, school and other matters of importance,
the need to settle down and unwind is ever-present.
If we can be entertained while simultaneously pondering many of the great philosophical
and ethical questions of our time, then I say that's a step in the right direction.
Next time, we'll finish up our two part video on The Life and Death of Superman by
exploring the philosophy and symbolism behind the character so ring the bell and you'll
be notified.
In the meantime, I'll be back on Comicstorian this week with another list of evil doppelgangers!
Last week I did 5 Evil Supermen!
Again, link in the description below.
And keep in mind, guys, comics, Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter or whatever you love: these things aren't
just totally normal, they're valuable.
They shape how we see the world and they shape our lives.
If we dig a little deeper, we just might find something profound.
I've been Jay and I'll see you guys next time!
-------------------------------------------
Scraping Dry Floral Foam with a Fork - Floral Foam ASMR Block Crushing x Cutting | OSVchannel - Duration: 3:01.
Scraping Dry Floral Foam with a Fork
-------------------------------------------
Sexologo le Bajó los Humos a Popotitos por Creerse Diva | Enamorándonos - Duration: 5:34.
For more infomation >> Sexologo le Bajó los Humos a Popotitos por Creerse Diva | Enamorándonos - Duration: 5:34. -------------------------------------------
No puede cobrar los millones que ganó en la lotería | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:07.
For more infomation >> No puede cobrar los millones que ganó en la lotería | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:07. -------------------------------------------
This Plant Is Better Than Antibiotics To Kill The Lyme Disease (Study Says) - Duration: 2:48.
while you may love stevia in your coffee every morning it could prove to be much more useful than just a
natural sweetener you might know about some of its other benefits like being
low in calories and being able to lower blood pressure but did you know that it
could also help fight a disease that affects hundreds of thousands of people
every year that's right if you get bit by a deer tick stevia could save your
life these hungry little parasites carry a nasty disease that has a multitude of
symptoms lyme disease a bacterial infection brings on fever chills sweats
nausea aches and pains and a distinct looking rash it not only affects people
in the US but also in over 50 other nations one of the worst things about
Lyme disease is that it's hard to diagnose it attacks multiple organs in
the body and often mirrors other common illnesses like many other diseases that
are difficult to diagnose the treatment for Lyme disease normally begins with
antibiotics sometimes they are effective but other times they're not in these
cases the sickness goes untended deeper into the internal organs doing
significantly more damage that's where stevia comes in a professor at the
University of New Haven in Connecticut along with her students discovered that
the natural extract of the green leafy sugar substitute is actually the best
treatment for Lyme disease even better than the traditional use of antibiotics
professor Eve isapi published her findings in the european journal of
microbiology and immunology but she has continued her studies with equal success
she has yet to perform any trials on humans but at this point nothing leads
her to believe that stevia shouldn't be used as the first line of defense to
fight the fast-acting bacteria carried by both brown and black ticks
for the foreseeable future antibiotics will still be widely prescribed once
someone is diagnosed with Lyme disease but if professor zappy has her way the
same liquid you put in your coffee could one day help save your life.
-------------------------------------------
316206401 - Replacing Your Frigidaire Range's Rear Right Burner PS2350723,AP4390030 - Duration: 2:11.
hi my name is bill today I want to show you how to replace the rear right burner
on your stove the reason why you might have to do this is because the burner is
damaged, missing or clogged warning before doing any repairs please
disconnect your power source so this is the stove that we're going to be using
for our demonstration it's a Frigidaire and keep in mind that ours might be a
little bit different than what you've got at home but the same techniques
should still apply so to get to our burner back here we're going to remove
this great tip it off to the side and that will take the burner cap off
just set that out to the side as well now to get the burner off all you have
to do is just pull up on it it's not screwed down or anything now you can
grab your new OEM replacement burner if you don't have one already
you can find one on our online store so as you can see here there's a couple of
spots for where it goes over the screws and then this spot right here where it
goes over the igniter we're just gonna line everything up put that back on
grab your burner cap set that back on here now grab your grate put that back
into place and you're ready to cook again finally don't forget to plug in
your appliance if you need to replace any parts for your appliances you can
find an OEM replacement part on our website PCappliancerepair.com thanks
for watching and please don't forget to like comment and share our video also
don't forget to subscribe to our channel your support helps us make more videos
just like these for you to watch for free
-------------------------------------------
Pánico en un avión que voló con un motor dañado | Noticias | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38.
For more infomation >> Pánico en un avión que voló con un motor dañado | Noticias | Telemundo - Duration: 0:38. -------------------------------------------
Perro de Kansas no podrá ser gobernador | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:53.
For more infomation >> Perro de Kansas no podrá ser gobernador | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 0:53. -------------------------------------------
THE KIRA JUSTICE - "Meu Recomeço" (Música Original) - Duration: 2:49.
For more infomation >> THE KIRA JUSTICE - "Meu Recomeço" (Música Original) - Duration: 2:49. -------------------------------------------
Si deseas un feliz San Valentín, deja a un lado tu teléfono | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17.
For more infomation >> Si deseas un feliz San Valentín, deja a un lado tu teléfono | Noticiero | Telemundo - Duration: 2:17. -------------------------------------------
Hazrat Suleman Ka Waqia Jinnat Ki Kahani Jo Hazrat Suleman Se Baaten Karte Thay In Urdu - Duration: 12:47.
Hazrat Suleman Ka Waqia Jinnat Ki Kahani Jo Hazrat Suleman Se Baaten Karte Thay In Urdu
Hazrat Suleman Ka Waqia Jinnat Ki Kahani Jo Hazrat Suleman Se Baaten Karte Thay In Urdu
Hazrat Suleman Ka Waqia Jinnat Ki Kahani Jo Hazrat Suleman Se Baaten Karte Thay In Urdu
Hazrat Suleman Ka Waqia Jinnat Ki Kahani Jo Hazrat Suleman Se Baaten Karte Thay In Urdu
Hazrat Suleman Ka Waqia Jinnat Ki Kahani Jo Hazrat Suleman Se Baaten Karte Thay In Urdu
Assalamu alaikum is video men ap sab ko aik khoobsorat story hazrat suleman as ki sunai
jo keh ap ko bahut pasand aye gi,
Jinnat
ki kahani jo hazrat suleman as ke taabe thay, aur bahut saare ayse sawal jawab jo
jinnat ke hen, Aur hazrat suleman as ka yeh waqia ap ko bahut
pasand aye ga, taqreeban ap is waqia ko bhi sunen like aur Share bhi karen,
Ta ke meri hosla afzai ho, Insha
Allah
aur bhi ayse ,achay waqiat
ap ke lye aur kahani
aur stories ap ke lye laaon ga,
Molana tariq jameel ki zindgi ki kahani,
Molana saqib raza ki zindgi ki kahani, Aur bhi bahut
saare ayse dilchasp aur interesting videos ap
ke lye laaon ga, Umeed karta
hun
ap
meri aane waali videos
pasand ayen gi, Islamic general knwoledge, Hazrat
Suleman A S Aur
Jinnat Qurani Waqiat
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét