Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily Nov 22 2018

(A baby's crying?)

Okay, mommy's coming

You cried?

(So that wasn't a baby?!)

You cried? (talks in a baby voice)

Producer : The dog was crying?

yes.

(Yup, I'm a cry baby)

(While other dogs bark)

(This one cries)

There, there

That was a dog?

(Can you tell the difference?)

(cries for its mum)

What's wrong?

How pitiful

Snack time

Just like a newborn baby

(starts crying again)

It acts just like a baby

In order to make various sounds

Dogs' vocal chords need to be symmetrical

It's closed

So that's why..

Mom will take good care of you

So don't cry

Mommy loves you

For more infomation >> Dog Cries Like A Baby | Kritter Klub - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Banking Giant Blames "Computer Glitch" After Forcing Hundreds Of People Out Of Their Homes - Duration: 4:00.

Banking giant Wells Fargo claims that a massive round of home foreclosures recently was due

to a computer error, but they haven't said whether or not they'll give people back their

homes that lost their homes because of this computer error.

Now, we did a story on this back in August, right?

This happened one other time where there was a computer error and you had, I'm trying to

remember ... I think, you had, yeah, 625 borrowers that were incorrectly denied mortgage modifications

and ended up losing their homes.

Many of them ended up losing their home.

But Wells Fargo says, "Oh, no.

It was just a glitch.

You know, we're pretty busy.

We're making a lot of money and it's a glitch.

Sorry."

Now, same thing happens again.

Only this time, this is directly affecting foreclosures.

Right?

This glitch is actually putting people, what, about 500 people out of their homes?

Right, right.

Right now, we're looking at 545 on top of the 400 who lost it in the last computer glitch.

And here's what's, not ironic, but very odd about this computer glitch.

It's only targeting people who seem to owe less than their home is worth, meaning that

if Wells Fargo forecloses on it, they can make a profit.

It's not targeting people who are underwater on their home.

So where if Wells Fargo acquired it via foreclosure and sold it, they still lose money, none of

those people have been affected, and there's plenty of them out there who owe more than

it's worth.

This is targeting people who are coming for help.

They know they're in financial distress.

That's why they're trying to seek these mortgage readjustments, and rather than having a person

review it and look at the paper and say, "Okay, this checks out.

You're okay," they're putting it through this automated program, which is designed to fail,

and they're denying these people these remodifications.

They're losing their homes as a result, because they can no longer pay their monthly payment.

And that's where we're at.

And now, once they get popped for it, because the foreclosure bills ...

Well, popped doesn't mean anything.

You get caught, just caught.

They get caught.

Yeah.

They get, "Okay, we're going to fine you $50 million.

Well, they made that while you and I have been sitting here talking, okay?

So $50 million doesn't mean anything.

Only thing that means something is when you say, as we've said so many times, "You know,

why can't we put these people in prison like we do any other criminal?"

These are criminals.

This is not a glitch.

Okay, if it's a glitch, it sure is well-designed, isn't it?

Yeah.

The glitch happens, just glitch on people that are most susceptible to being a victim.

That's where the glitch falls.

That's the glitch goes after people we want to go after.

We glitch those people.

That's what this really means.

Right.

I mean you're not seeing people with these huge mansions out there.

They're not having glitches in their computer or paperwork here.

And here's the thing is that Wells Fargo set aside, I think, about $8 million, because

of the victims, $8 million, here's your settlement.

But when you're talking about nearly one thousand people who lost their homes, many more were

victims of this, that's pennies compared to the profits that Fargo already made selling

those houses.

They made way over $8 million selling a thousand homes that they took fraudulently.

Well, you understand, and we've talked about this before, they calculated the cost of doing

business.

It's like the same things with the pharmaceuticals.

Pharmaceuticals on the market, we know it causes kidney damage.

They calculate how many kidneys are going be damaged, how many people are going to die,

how many billions of dollars we make just by keeping this on the market.

They do the math, they said, "Ah, we can keep it out there.

We can pay off at the end."

And it's a good business decision.

It's the same thing here.

For more infomation >> Banking Giant Blames "Computer Glitch" After Forcing Hundreds Of People Out Of Their Homes - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Stresst du noch oder entspannst du schon? – Joyce Meyer – Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:35.

For more infomation >> Stresst du noch oder entspannst du schon? – Joyce Meyer – Mit Jesus den Alltag meistern - Duration: 25:35.

-------------------------------------------

Quỳnh Như Bolero - Tuyệt Phẩm Bolero Chọn Lọc Hay Nhất | Nhạc Vàng Trữ Tình Ngọt Ngào Hay Nhất - Duration: 55:46.

For more infomation >> Quỳnh Như Bolero - Tuyệt Phẩm Bolero Chọn Lọc Hay Nhất | Nhạc Vàng Trữ Tình Ngọt Ngào Hay Nhất - Duration: 55:46.

-------------------------------------------

BLACK FRIDAY of BRAZIL & JAPAN are differents?! (ENGLISH SUBTITLES)• Vivian Uru - Duration: 4:42.

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian from vivian uru channel and welcome!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not being able to post videos for like,, 3 weeks?

The reason why I couldn't post the videos is because I was moving to another home,,

and since I was such in a rush,, I didn't have time to tell you all x3

And then I haven't had an internet connection for a long time..

Not to mention that I also had to go to the countryside of São Paulo in the middle of the chaos of moving..

so that's why I didn't have the chance to post new videos here.

I'm truly sorry for that and thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have waited patiently

the new videos to come out.

But now that I have an internet connection at my new home,, I guess everything will be back to the normal.

Thank you all once again for waiting for me!

And let's rock!

Now I can talk about today's topic hehe!

Black Friday is a very cool date for the American people to buy products for a such lovely price

because of the huge sales that happen in the 4th Friday of November {a day after Thanks Giving}.

Which is a date that neither Brazil nor Japan celebrate.

But how are things in Brazil or Japan when it comes to Black Friday?

Do they have this date/event too?

Make sure to subscribe to the channel and activate the notification bell during the intro,

so you'll be able to watch more interesting videos like this one, okay?

I'm counting on your help to spread the word about this channel!

Are you ready to watch today's video? Here comes the intro!

Talking about Black Friday in Brazil and Japan,,

this date didn't exist in both countries until not long ago.

In Brazil, this date has showed up a little earlier,,

the 1st Black Friday in Brazil was held in November 28th in 2010 and it was totally online.

As for Japan, the 1st Black Friday happened in November 25th in 2016.

Unfortunately I was already back to Brazil when it happened,,

so I can't really tell if the Black Friday's deals in Japan are worth just like in the United States.

But I know that it has been gaining strength and creating roots both in Japan and Brazil.

Can you imagine if the Black Friday in Japan were the same as in the US?

All the Japanese household appliances and electronic products at a bargain price?!

How I wish there was a Black Friday while I was living there! x]

But oh well,, there's nothing I can do x/

As for Brazil, every year I keep an eye on the promotions but I've never got to buy something on Black Friday..

I've never found a product with an extraordinary price that made me want to buy,,

there are some stores that claims their product is a hot deal but when you check it,,

the price is the same or it gets even more expensive on Black Friday..

I'm not sure if similar things happen in other countries ,,

but this manipulation of prices is one of the Black Friday's problems here in Brazil.

So much so that people here say that we don't have a Black Friday,, we have a Black Fraud lol!

That's why it's always cool to do beforehand a proper research of prices of the stuff you want to buy.

There's a cellphone that I've been wanting to buy for a long time,

as my atual one is literally a trash,,

and since I know the the average price of it because I've been doing a research of it's price for a while,,

let's see if I can buy it for a reasonable price or if I'll stay for another year without buying a thing on Black Friday.

The funny thing is that here in Brazil,, the Black Friday has became such a sensation that

there's no need to be the 4th Friday of November..

You can see those kind of sales during the whole year lol!

Black week, black friday in the middle of the year,, black something,, black bla bla bla.. and so on!

But what about you, do you enjoy shopping on Black Friday?

What are you wanting to buy this year?

If you have any tips of stores that sells stuff for a truly good price,,

let us know your tip in the comment section!

I bet I won't be the only one who will feel thankful for your advice! =]

That's all for today's video, thank you so much for watching! I hope you liked it!

Give this video a thumbs up so I'd know that you enjoyed it!

That's all for today and I hope to see you all in the next video, okay?

Big kisses and mata ne~! <3

Hope you all will have a great Black Friday!

Don't forget to check out the prices! x]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét