Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily Jan 28 2018

There's a rumor going around that Germans stare.

Is it true?

Hey everyone! I'm Dana and you're watching Wanted Adventure Living Abroad.

I've been living in Germany for about 8 years now, and one of my favorite things about

living here has always been how walkable the cities are.

I love being able to walk places rather than take the car to get there, and Germany

is great for that.

Something interesting though: from the very beginning I noticed quite an interesting phenomenon

that I hadn't experienced walking around other countries.

The phenomenon of the staring German.

Okay, lemme set the scene for you.

You're going down the sidewalk, minding your own business, when another person comes

walking toward you.

You don't know this person, so you just kind of keep your eyes focused in front of

you, but then as they get closer, you feel it; the gaze of the another person upon you.

Or maybe it's just your imagination playing tricks on you.

So you dart your eyes toward them and then quickly back again to find that no!

You're not imagining things at all.

The other person is definitely looking right at you.

Not just glancing your way.

Not just giving you a quick once over.

No, the person is staring right at your face, as if trying to drill deep into your soul

and discover all your greatest fears and joys in life.

Now, this definitely does not happen with every person that I walk by in Germany, but

it has happened enough times that it's became a "thing" that I've noticed here, and when

I talk with other people who also moved from another country to live in Germany, many of

them have also reported noticing this unique experience as well.

So, my curiosity piqued, over the years I've done a little unscientific research here.

Does the staring happen when I'm: Plugged into my earbuds, listening to music?

Yes, it does.

Not listening to music?

Yes, it does.

Walking alone? Yep. Walking with someone else? Yep.

Running? I don't know I'm always going to fast to see! I'm so fast. Just so fast.

I'm not fast at all.

As I said, no this does not always happen, but it happens enough that it's something

I've taken notice of.

Now, in the U.S. when you go by someone on the sidewalk, depending on how many people

are on that sidewalk and where in the U.S. said sidewalk is located, there's a pretty

good chance that you might exchange a quick hello with the person that you just went by,

or at the very least maybe do one of those wordless, closed mouth smile and nod things.

So I thought maybe that's what the starers were after; just some kind of little interaction.

So I put my scientist's hat back on, and tried that out a few times, both saying

hello and giving the smile and nod.

I think that once or twice I got a quite startled "Hallo!" in return, but most of the time, nichts.

Lately I've been trying something that brings me all the way out of every bit of comfort

zone that I've got, and that is staring right back.

Oh my God, it is so hard to for me to do!

We're walking towards each other. I feel the gaze upon me, so I meet it.

I stare right back at the other person's face.

Which leads to our eyes becoming locked.

They are locked and it is terrifying.

Don't look away, don't look away, I will myself to hang on just a little bit longer.

Who. Will. Look. Away. First?

It's always me. It is always me who looks away first. I cannot stand it.

All of the hairs on the back of my neck have stood up on end, and I get goosebumps and

shivers in the very core of my body.

I hate it so much.

I am always the one to look away first.

So my question for you is: Okay, I have so many questions here!

First of all, have you noticed this phenomenon in Germany or anywhere else in the world...

are you, yourself, perhaps someone who does it?

Next, do you have any idea what the staring is all about?

What does it mean, and what am I expected to do in response?

Stare back? Look away? Burst into tears and go screaming in the opposite direction?

I don't know.

Please let me know in the comments below!

Thanks so much for watching.

I really hope that you enjoyed this video.

If you enjoy these videos please don't forget to subscribe to the channel and give a like

with the like button.

Thank you so much.

And also a really, really, really big thank you so much to our patrons on Patreon,

who help make these videos possible.

Thank you so much for your support.

If you would like to check out our Patreon page, you can find a link to that down in

the description box below.

Until next time, auf Wiedersehen!

At your face. As if trying to...

How am I supposed to not crack up laughing.

I just saw you do that.

And if you heard that laughter, that was Mr. German Man laughing behind the camera.

I'm glad I made you laugh.

For more infomation >> Staring Germans?! Do Germans STARE AT YOU on the Street? - Duration: 6:12.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки Щенячий патруль и Герои в масках Машина Мороженое Мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки Щенячий патруль и Герои в масках Машина Мороженое Мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

8 Ball Pool - New Double Guideline Cushion Shot 3.12.4 {Anti Ban} No Root Latest 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> 8 Ball Pool - New Double Guideline Cushion Shot 3.12.4 {Anti Ban} No Root Latest 2018 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

Ipl Auction Live,एक और मिटटी के शेर ने छू लिया आसमान,gautam krishnappa,6crore 20lakhs,2018 - Duration: 0:46.

Ipl Auction Live,

एक और मिटटी के शेर ने छू लिया आसमान

,gautam krishnappa,

6crore 20lakhs

,2018

For more infomation >> Ipl Auction Live,एक और मिटटी के शेर ने छू लिया आसमान,gautam krishnappa,6crore 20lakhs,2018 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

U23 Việt Nam ║ Hành trình lịch sử tại giải U23 Châu Á 2018 ( Việt Nam Ơi ) - Duration: 9:32.

For more infomation >> U23 Việt Nam ║ Hành trình lịch sử tại giải U23 Châu Á 2018 ( Việt Nam Ơi ) - Duration: 9:32.

-------------------------------------------

Трасса ✕ Реж - Ирбит - Duration: 41:27.

For more infomation >> Трасса ✕ Реж - Ирбит - Duration: 41:27.

-------------------------------------------

신현의 종현이 12 월에 '영감'을 시작했다. - KPOP NEWS - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> 신현의 종현이 12 월에 '영감'을 시작했다. - KPOP NEWS - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

பக்கத்து வீட்டு பெண் குளிப்பதை வீடியோ எடுத்து உல்லாசத்துக்கு அழைத்த ஆண் | Tamil Cinema News Latest - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> பக்கத்து வீட்டு பெண் குளிப்பதை வீடியோ எடுத்து உல்லாசத்துக்கு அழைத்த ஆண் | Tamil Cinema News Latest - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

#TheOpenHouse - Star Citizen - The Crysis - Duration: 9:30:49.

For more infomation >> #TheOpenHouse - Star Citizen - The Crysis - Duration: 9:30:49.

-------------------------------------------

BMW teases the new 8 Series undergoing dynamics testing on a racetrack - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> BMW teases the new 8 Series undergoing dynamics testing on a racetrack - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

[THUYẾT MINH] TÂN TẦM TẦN KÝ TẬP 5 PHIM XUYÊN KHÔNG 2018 - Duration: 45:47.

For more infomation >> [THUYẾT MINH] TÂN TẦM TẦN KÝ TẬP 5 PHIM XUYÊN KHÔNG 2018 - Duration: 45:47.

-------------------------------------------

Imran Khan Supports Dr Shahid Masood Story - #SupremeCourt #ZainabCase - EZ Learning - Duration: 8:21.

you claims reforms in KPK

murderer of a four years girl is still at home and you claims police reforms in KPK

KPK police id seeking help from Punjab police

is it not a big question on KPK police performance. When the murderer will be arrested..?

You asked about Geo (Meer Shakeel Ur Rehman )MSR be ready...I have a lot against you.

I will give proof against MSR in PEMRA and Supreme Court of Pakistan

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét