Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 11, 2017

Youtube daily Nov 27 2017

(Episode 6)

What is this?

Why is Ms. Kim doing this to me?

Is she out to anger me?

Why does she live like that?

It's not like she doesn't have money.

Eunjo, a customer.

Yang-a,

what is your take on Ms. Kim?

I'm talking about her sense of style,

overall vibe, first impression, and such.

She looks like my great grandma during the war.

What?

Do you know the Korean War?

My great grandma looked like just her.

Where is Ms. Kim right now?

She went to the cafe.

Hurry up.

She looks that bad?

Unbelievable.

Just a moment.

Is this a commodities trader's?

Commodities trader's?

Yes. I suppose we are.

It's quite luxurious for a pawnshop.

So how may I help you?

Oh, hello.

I'd like to unload this.

Is it possible?

Do you want us to hold it or buy it?

How much will I get if I sell it?

Just a moment.

It's definitely authentic,

but you'll need to check, right?

Here's coffee.

Oh. Thank you.

Wow. The coffee smells wonderful.

Take your time examining it.

And let me know if you spot

even the slightest problem.

The product must be good for both our benefits.

Is the lack of an authentication card problematic?

I forgot to bring it,

but if your verification process requires it...

We don't need it.

We can offer $2,600.

So what will it be?

Is that so?

Then I should be content with that and take it.

How much is your dress?

- This? / - Yes.

It's $2,600. Please check.

There's no need in a society built on trust...

Oh. How much are your shoes?

You can't get even get half of the pair for $2,600.

As for this dress, maybe you'll get one sleeve.

I see.

The prices vary a lot.

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day.

You too.

Why does he talk like that?

I thought we were in class.

He's the type I most hate.

He's all show.

Wow. That small purse came in quite handy.

But this isn't enough for half of her pair of shoes?

She's about Inu's age.

How insolent.

Why's there so much to sign off?

It's not like my signature is absolutely necessary.

Yes?

I delivered the papers to Director Gu Jonghui.

Already?

That was fast.

She's in the president's office.

She is?

Just her?

President Hong was there, but I didn't see him.

What a shame.

You should've seen

our Seokpyo, I mean, President Hong.

You would've fallen for him.

Pardon?

Just kidding.

Executive Manager Gu.

Yes?

Remember I accidentally learned of your hobby?

What do you mean?

Your cabaret band.

So?

I wanted to recommend an outfit.

What do you think about this style?

If you don't like it...

I do. I do. I like it.

I like it a lot.

Oh, wow.

Yes. This is it.

This is the style I was looking for.

It's not over-the-top bling bling.

You're so astute, Ms. Jeong.

Thank you.

- Wait. / - Yes?

What is this? Jeong Geun s-something?

Letters are missing.

Pardon?

Jeong Geun s-something.

Could it be someone's name?

This belonged to Jeong Geun s-something?

Well, you see...

Oh! Jeong Geunsa.

You got this at a tailor shop called Jeong Geunsa,

right?

Yes, that's right. Jeong Geunsa.

It's gone now,

but it was in our neighborhood in the past.

Jeong Geunsa...

Thank you.

Very nice.

Busik did?

I'm talking about Dong's lawyer son.

Yes. Dong's lawyer son Busik.

His name is Busik. Byeon Busik.

Anyway, he took my hand and said,

"Why don't we talk it over?"

He was so commanding.

She'll brag about him to no end again.

I guess that's why you raise a son.

I was a bit envious.

Say, why does Ms. Kim live like that?

I bet she owns half of this neighborhood.

You don't say.

She grabbed the guy by the collar, threw him,

and caused such a huge scene.

Maybe it's all talk

and she's not rich at all.

No. Half of the market stores are hers.

That many?

Yes.

Who does she want to pamper later that

she's being so miserly?

Good grief. Look who's talking.

I've got nothing on Ms. Kim.

You know that.

I suppose you're right.

She's in a different league.

What's there to life that she's so hard on herself?

We're going today, right?

Of course.

Heartthrob's coming today.

Don't be silly at your ripe old age.

Oh, wow. You're both here.

Did you hear?

I left the rice cakes cooking.

- See you later. / - Okay.

At the market earlier...

Oh, no. The laundry will burn.

What is this? What's with them?

Middle-aged lady models...

Model... Model...

It is a crying shame

to waste my good looks and education.

And I'm the mother of a lawyer.

Three months?

Yes. They say they'll move

if you give them three months.

What? That's it?

In three months...

So they won't pay me the rent?

No.

They're trying to rip me off.

No way. That's out of the question.

Unless you settle, you must sue them.

But it's my store space.

There's the Tenant Protection Act.

What kind of accursed law is that?

Why don't you

settle this quietly for your daughter's sake?

I'm sorry. I overstepped.

What if they don't move out after three months?

Then we can seize the goods in the store

and forcibly evict the tenant.

I'll draw up the agreement and notarize it,

so there will be no loose ends.

Two months. I can't give them more than that.

Okay. I'll talk to them.

What do you need from me?

A copy of your resident registration

and power of attorney for the registry office.

You can ignore the letter from your tenant.

What are you doing here?

Looking for Mom's brooch.

Didn't you take that back?

I did?

Oh, right. I did take it back.

Say, Eunjo...

Are these all the clothes Ms. Kim has?

Everything looks secondhand.

She'll get disrespected wherever she goes.

What? You're going to lecture me again?

You're acting more and more like the older sibling.

Do you remember that jacket?

She wore it three days ago.

This is less wretched than anything else.

She wore it for her wedding picture with Dad.

You broke the zipper, so she fastened it

with a safety pin.

What? You don't remember?

That was ages ago.

Fine. Must be nice to be so smart.

Hey, Eunjo...

She's being wretched, not frugal.

I want to throw all these out.

Frankly, I do too.

So Eunjo, if you could...

What?

Stop shopping only for myself

and get Ms. Kim some new clothes?

How did you know?

Is Ms. Kim all you care about?

I'm so hurt I might cry.

Oh, come on. You're all I care about.

I only care about Ms. Kim this much.

Give me a break.

This is pretty bad though.

So you will get her new clothes?

Why should I indulge her?

She caused a scene at the market again this morning.

I hate it so much,

but she was yelling and getting violent.

And yet I should get her new clothes?

Forget it.

Why can't Ms. Kim control her temper?

Can we sneak in here like this?

I talked to the right people.

Dancing's more fun

if you know the band.

This too is my turf.

"My turf."

How are you so well connected?

My goodness. Is that news to you?

I'm amazed the more I get to know you.

Wait. But where is Mr. Heartthrob?

- Hang on. / - Okay.

What brings you here?

Oh, you see,

I'm a huge fan of your band.

Oh. I heard you were coming.

Nice to meet you.

I'm Heartthrob of the Heartthrob Band.

Oh, wow. Oh, my goodness.

I run Suk's Salon.

Oh. So you're in the fashion industry.

I'm in a similar line of work myself.

Giving perms isn't fashion.

This looks like the jerk's suit.

I'm certain of it.

Isn't it though?

It definitely is.

Right?

Hairstyling is definitely fashion.

Where are you going this late?

I have a life too, okay?

Tailing Uncle Chungseo is your life?

You got me.

Fine. That's all there is to my life.

Can't you stop tailing him?

If I do, then what?

All hell will break loose in less than a week.

And you'll probably suffer the most.

Is he...

I bet he's showing bored housewives

his dance moves right now.

Isn't he in a band?

Band?

He spends ten minutes singing

and three hours being a sleaze.

Dancing isn't a bad thing.

I introduced him to countless dance groups.

But he insists on third-rate cabarets.

What if a gold digger seduces him?

And if people find out he's an executive at Genius?

Good grief.

So don't tell me I'm overreacting.

I want to age gracefully.

Look at the stain on the sleeve.

It's definitely Geunseop's.

His name's embroidered on the inside, but I can't

take the jacket off him.

Good heavens. What are you doing?

It's not what you think.

No, no. You can't do this here.

It's not what you think.

Oh, no.

What's going on?

Good grief.

It's nothing.

Please carry on.

Band?

- I'm off. / - Bye then.

Eunjo?

Come in. Come in.

I can't.

I have business with you.

Come with me.

What's with her now?

I'm so scared.

Have a good time.

I'm very envious.

Why are we here?

Why bring me along on her shopping trip?

She's going to make me pay.

But this won't be enough.

Hey, it's too expensive here...

The clothes here aren't that nice.

What are you doing?

We're getting you a coat.

- We'll take this. / - Okay.

Hey, hey. Wait, wait.

Leave it. It's too expensive here.

This place isn't expensive.

This isn't expensive?

Look at the shoddy tailoring.

And yet how many zeros are there?

Hey, they're robbing us blind.

Please keep your voice down.

And Ms. Kim, you can afford this.

You can afford something a lot better,

but I brought you

to a modest place to keep you from fainting.

Does how I dress bother you that much?

Is my appearance that revolting?

Stop saying "revolting" all the time.

You said it first.

Please, Ms. Kim.

Okay, fine.

But this won't do. This won't do.

Can't you wear nicer clothes?

Do I walk around naked?

I'd rather you did.

I'll dress however I want to.

Will you come to my blind dates like this?

You want me to come with you?

You said you got an expensive matchmaker.

Rich kids come with their moms.

Mom?

I'm just saying.

All I mean is you're an elder who's older than me,

so don't get the wrong idea.

So? Will you get the coat or not?

This is all the money I have.

It's not enough.

I have my credit card.

- Here. / - Okay.

- Please ring this up. / - Sure.

Wait, wait.

But this one... This one's prettier. This one.

Ma'am, it says the card's been canceled.

On second thought, I don't care for it.

Let's go. Let's go.

I'll get you a new coat no matter what.

You just wait.

I look forward to it.

I'm serious.

Inu, Injeong, come on out.

Why?

Sit.

What is it?

Your father's suit that I threw out...

A perfectly nice gentleman was wearing it.

Oh, that.

"Oh, that"?

It's absolutely bizarre.

It wasn't in your closet.

You threw it out, so someone must've taken it.

It's just that he would never do such a thing.

Do you know him well?

Huh? No.

He doesn't look like the type.

Appearances can be deceiving.

The suit was perfectly fine, so someone took it...

You took it.

Did you give it to someone?

Do you have a boyfriend?

But he's way too old.

Tell me. Are you seeing him?

So you know who the guy is.

How do you know him?

How is that important right now?

He's probably pushing 60, yet...

Tell me right now!

I don't believe this.

You should write soap operas.

Don't change the subject.

Mom, wait.

Tell us the truth.

How you start a relationship is important.

So is the big picture what we're thinking? Is it?

Good grief.

So what? I can't date older men?

What did you just say?

Mom, Mom. Talk this through instead.

It's too absurd to talk about.

Mom. Calm down.

He's my boss,

the executive manager I work for.

What?

Executive manager?

Yes, my boss.

And no matter how desperate I am,

would I date someone old enough to be my dad?

He's the executive manager at Genius Cosmetics?

Are you the one dating him?

Are you?

It's not that.

I met him when I went out

with the rice cake lady.

And he was wearing that suit.

Your dad's suit.

Where did you meet him?

Nowhere special.

Some place.

Some place where?

Cabaret?

What?

You knew?

You go to cabarets?

Byeon Busik speaking.

I emailed you Ms. Kim Haengja's

asset holdings as requested.

You did?

I organized only the ones listed

on the holdings register.

Okay. Thank you.

Organized them?

Busik, have breakfast.

I'll have something at the office.

No matter how annoyed you are with me,

have one meal with your pretty mom.

You need a hearty breakfast to do well at work.

Here.

Even her buildings alone are impressive,

so could Kim Haengja really be worth $10 million?

How interesting.

Is it that good?

See? My cooking is the best, isn't it?

I've been testy as I had a lot of work.

Forgive me if I hurt your feelings.

Hurt my feelings?

You and I are beyond that.

Oh. So are you helping Ms. Kim?

Yes, just this once.

Are you two close?

She's way beneath me.

She never even went to elementary school.

What's her husband like?

She doesn't have one.

I heard she never even got to marry properly.

Really?

But she runs a pawnshop with her daughter.

Oh. She's the daughter of the guy Ms. Kim was with.

The guy also had a son.

I don't know anything about the son,

but it seems like the daughter's

out of control and causes Ms. Kim a lot of grief.

The daughter must be a troublemaker.

The girl's absolutely impossible.

I don't know why Ms. Kim's taking care of her.

She should've cut ties when her boyfriend died.

Why assume responsibility

and put up with the girl's antics?

Is that why she said she kind of had a daughter?

The rice cake lady said she never got to marry the guy.

She's probably only managing because she's rich.

She's not one to let anyone get the better of her.

I guess the daughter must be something else.

Do you know Ms. Kim's daughter well?

How would I know her well?

I saw her in passing.

I see.

Anyway, blood-related or not,

no parent can outwill their child.

Ms. Kim's so devoted to them.

If she never married the guy,

she can't adopt them.

They're not her flesh and blood.

Maybe she's lonely.

She doesn't seem like she'd get lonely.

Please watch over her and help her.

Huh?

You see,

she's aggressive and wears people out.

And I'm in no position to help anyone.

I should be receiving help.

How about a hobby? Do something together.

It's a one-time thing,

so why are you so interested in her?

I'm not interested.

He wants me to be friends with Ms. Kim?

Busik's neither a busybody nor

would he say what he doesn't mean.

So he's very interested in her.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Good heavens. What are you doing?

It's not what you think.

No, no. You can't do this here.

I'm mortified.

I can't return to that cabaret.

Hey, I'm stepping out for a bit.

You've been so distracted.

Is this job a hobby to you?

Give me a break.

You're the one who's distracted.

I own this place.

Who said otherwise?

I'm such a scatterbrain.

Jeongsuk, what happened yesterday?

Thank goodness Heartthrob's a gentleman.

Heartthrob?

You said you had to step out. Go ahead.

It's not that urgent.

It sounded urgent.

Go while I'm letting you.

Fine.

What did Heartthrob say?

He said it was because he tripped and fell.

What you did was wrong.

Why were you in a rush to strip him?

That's an offensive accusation.

I had my reasons.

Good heavens. What are you doing?

It's not what you think.

Good grief.

Is something wrong?

You see, Ms. Jeong...

Yes, go ahead.

I don't look so awful in that suit

that someone would want to

strip me of it, right?

The point is to trigger nostalgia.

And it looks quite good on you too.

So why did she try to rip it off me?

Rip it off you? Who?

I'm sorry, sir.

No wonder sales are lagging.

I may not even have enough to pay you this month.

Two ladies called and said they would

drop in this afternoon.

Dropping in isn't enough.

Where's Eunjo?

Not here yet.

She said she'd be

within five minutes of the store.

Hey, but what is, um...

Screw... Screw. What is that?

Screw?

What you use to tighten or fasten things?

No, not that.

You call someone miserly or stingy

Mr. Screw or Mrs. Screw or something like that.

Miserly Mrs. Screw?

Is there such a thing?

I asked you.

Never mind.

Oh? Why are you here?

Why else?

You haven't called since we parted

at the community center.

Oh, right. Come on in.

Oh. I'd like coffee.

Latte, extra shot.

This isn't a cafe.

She always asks for extra shots.

What you were saying earlier...

Did you mean Ebenezer Scrooge?

Yes. That's right. Scroo... Yes, that's right.

Do you know the story?

Of course.

He's from Charles Dicken's "Christmas Carol."

Forget it. Why is it so complicated?

It's not complicated at all.

I'll send you the book, so...

I know how to read.

My goodness. Did I say otherwise?

I'll send you the book, so read it.

She's so quick to pick up on things.

Why? Do you have something to say?

Why aren't you at work?

It's about the community center.

How about we cultivate a common hobby?

Common hobby?

We're both single and aging.

It'll be nice to have something to chat about.

Did any class interest you?

Well, there was one...

But it's...

Are you here to take someone down?

Do you take medication...

Mr. Introvert,

come with me.

Or take a break here if you're overwhelmed.

Who says I'm overwhelmed?

Let's go.

Why's he so proud?

I see right through him.

Shall we?

Let's go,

Mr. Aggressive Introvert.

(Registration Form)

Hey, I'm going to the restroom.

Yes, sure.

Wow. It's odd she's willingly spending

all that money.

Modern Family Psychotherapy.

Why do I have to take this? And I'm poor.

No. It's an investment,

an investment for my son.

I'll take that if you're done.

How many people are taking this class?

It's just the two of you today.

It's just us?

Can the class proceed?

We need at least 15 students,

so we'll probably have to cancel it.

What? Then we'll only be wasting money.

We issue a refund then.

I'll take that.

Wait.

I'll think about it some more.

What is it, Ms. Jang?

Okay. I'll be right here.

Hello? Hello?

She has such a nasty temper.

Could you tell the lady who came with me

I had to run?

Tell her I had to dash as something

came up at the salon.

Thank you.

These are my neighboring stall ladies' forms.

We all worked hard on it.

Thank you.

Here you go.

Can't you give me a few more?

I only brought one per survey.

I'll bring more next time.

I had a lot to say about Genius Cosmetics,

so I wrote a whole lot.

You know Genius Cosmetics?

Of course. I learned about it

from sneakily using the creams my daughter got.

So this one's for my daughter.

Ma'am!

Good grief. Stop being so greedy.

Thank you. Thank you.

Thanks.

Thank you, everyone.

You read about the makeup show

Genius Cosmetics will host

with market ladies as models, right?

I'll give the schedule to her later,

so be prepared.

Anyone can be a model.

Submit your applications to me, okay?

Can't men do it too?

Excuse me.

What is it?

You see...

Do you feel out of breath again?

Should we go?

I'm perfectly fine.

Pardon?

I-It's nothing.

If we're done, let's go.

What was that?

Should I have dressed better?

How is there a class right after registration?

We'll start the class.

One person isn't here yet.

We're all here.

I'm Jeong Geunseop.

My friend registered with me.

Only one person registered.

You're Ms. Kim Haengja, right?

You don't have to raise your hand.

Pardon?

Oh, okay.

So did that silly woman...

What is modern family psychotherapy?

If we start with its definition...

Since this is our first day,

let's introduce ourselves.

Okay.

I'm Kim Haengja.

I run a small business at the market.

You have a business at the market?

I see.

What made you sign up for this class?

You see...

I mustered the courage because of what you said.

What I said?

What did I say?

So we've met.

You looked at my hands and...

I'm too embarrassed to say.

Pardon?

Oh, right, right, right. Your hands.

Yes. Your hands.

I'll do my best.

And so will I.

For more infomation >> Love Returns | 即使恨也爱你 | 미워도 사랑해 - Ep.6 [SUB : ENG,CHN,IND / 2017.11.27] - Duration: 34:20.

-------------------------------------------

Super Beautiful Sisters Of Indian Cricketers | Who Look More Beautiful - Duration: 4:48.

Super Beautiful Sisters Of Indian Cricketers | Who Look More Beautiful

For more infomation >> Super Beautiful Sisters Of Indian Cricketers | Who Look More Beautiful - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

SW Hur Surfa privat Hur aktiverar jag inkognito-läge? - Duration: 1:31.

Hi, I'm Sami, from Fawzi academy, In this video, I will talk about,

How to browse in private. If you don't want Google Chrome to remember your activity,

You can browse the web privately, in Incognito mode.On your computer, open Chrome. At the top right,

Click more and then select, New Incognito Window. A new window appears. In the top corner, check

for the Incognito icon.You can also use a keyboard shortcut, to open an Incognito window. Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

What happens when you browse privately? Chrome won't save your browsing history, cookies and site data,

Or information entered in forms. Files you download and bookmarks you create will be kept.

Your activity isn't hidden from websites you visit, Your employer or school, or, your internet service provider.

How to stop private browsing. Incognito mode runs in a separate window, From your normal Chrome windows.

To exit Incognito mode, close all Incognito windows. On your computer, go to your Incognito window.

Close the window: Hope, this information, is helpful, Thank you, for watching Fawzi academy,

Please, like, Subscribe, share, this video, and visit, our website, fawziacademy.com

For more infomation >> SW Hur Surfa privat Hur aktiverar jag inkognito-läge? - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Color Cars & Surprise Eggs Learn Colors for Kids Children Toddlers Finger Family Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> Color Cars & Surprise Eggs Learn Colors for Kids Children Toddlers Finger Family Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw a Perfect Circle Freehand - Duration: 0:47.

How to Draw a Perfect Circle Freehand

For more infomation >> How to Draw a Perfect Circle Freehand - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Wolverine Interrogates Blob | X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:58.

Hey, hey! Where's Victor?

Yeah. Victor's with Stryker on the island.

They run it together.

What? They what? Victor will be with Stryker?

Yeah.

You didn't know that?

What's the island?

It's where Stryker takes them after Victor's caught them.

Wait, hang on a minute. Takes who?

Mutants.

Rumor is that Stryker's doing experiments on them there.

I mean, you never wondered what happened to them?

I tried not to.

They killed her so I'd let them put Adamantium in me.

They killed her for a goddamn experiment.

- Where is it? Where is it? - Logan, Stryker kept it real secret.

But a prisoner escaped there once.

- Who? - His name was Remy LeBeau.

He was a street hustler from New Orleans.

The guards at the prison called him Gambit

because he kept taking all their money at poker.

- That's all I know. - What's Stryker up to, Fred?

What's the endgame?

He's taking their powers. Trying to combine them somehow.

That's all I know, Logan. That's all I know.

If I have to come back here, I'm gonna take your head off.

I'm coming with you, Logan.

- There's no redemption where I'm going. - I ain't asking.

For more infomation >> Wolverine Interrogates Blob | X-Men Origins Wolverine (2009) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu Hay Là Không (Phần 2/4) – Truyện Ngôn Tình Hay Nhất, Ly Kỳ Nhất Về Tình Tay Ba - Duration: 1:13:58.

For more infomation >> Yêu Hay Là Không (Phần 2/4) – Truyện Ngôn Tình Hay Nhất, Ly Kỳ Nhất Về Tình Tay Ba - Duration: 1:13:58.

-------------------------------------------

DEAMN - Hypnotized (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:19.

Baby, your body got me so confused

I like the way it moves

I'll show you something good

Let me get close to you, close to you

I lost my mind

I want you to be mine

I'm hypnotized

When I look into your eyes

I wanna be

I wanna be your girl

Do you like me?

Do you like me, my boy?

I wanna be

I wanna be your girl

So, baby, please, take all my love

Baby, I swear to you, my love is true

I wanna spend the nights with you

I'll show you something good

Let me get close to you, close to you

I lost my mind

I want you to be mine

I'm hypnotized

When I look into your eyes

I wanna be

I wanna be your girl

Do you like me?

Do you like me, my boy?

I wanna be

I wanna be your girl

So, baby, please, take all my love

I wanna be your girl

I wanna

I wanna be your girl

I wanna

I wanna be

I wanna be your girl

Do you like me?

Do you like me, my boy?

I wanna be

I wanna be your girl

So, baby, please, take all my love

For more infomation >> DEAMN - Hypnotized (Lyrics) - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 Jungle Doctor - Children Learn How to Care Jungle Animals - Educational Fun Games - Duration: 18:01.

🎮 Jungle Doctor - Children Learn How to Care Jungle Animals - Educational Fun Games

For more infomation >> 🎮 Jungle Doctor - Children Learn How to Care Jungle Animals - Educational Fun Games - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

Homescapes Level 162 - How to complete Level 162 on Homescapes - Duration: 2:41.

Homescapes Level 162 - How to complete Level 162 on Homescapes

How to complete Level 162 on Homescapes

Homescapes Level 162

Homescapes how to complete level 162

Homescapes beat level 162

For more infomation >> Homescapes Level 162 - How to complete Level 162 on Homescapes - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pietro und Sarah Lombardi: Überraschendes Statement! - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Pietro und Sarah Lombardi: Überraschendes Statement! - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Grigor Dimitrov Lifestyle 2017 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Girlfriend ★ Family - Duration: 2:26.

Grigor Dimitrov Lifestyle 2017

Grigor Dimitrov Lifestyle

Grigor Dimitrov Lifestyle 2018

Grigor Dimitrov

Grigor Dimitrov 2018

Grigor Dimitrov Biography

Grigor Dimitrov Father

Grigor Dimitrov Mother

Grigor Dimitrov Girlfriend

Grigor Dimitrov Girlfriend

Grigor Dimitrov Net Worth

Grigor Dimitrov House

Grigor Dimitrov Home

Grigor Dimitrov Family

Grigor Dimitrov Watch

For more infomation >> Grigor Dimitrov Lifestyle 2017 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Girlfriend ★ Family - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Jamuna Tv News 27 November 2017 Bangla Latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangl - Duration: 14:30.

Jamuna Tv News 27 November 2017 Bangla Latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangl

For more infomation >> Jamuna Tv News 27 November 2017 Bangla Latest News Today Bangla Breaking News BD News all Bangl - Duration: 14:30.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Honda Civic Features and Benefits - Full Interior and Exterior Review - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> 2018 Honda Civic Features and Benefits - Full Interior and Exterior Review - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

What is an Embargo in Scholarly Publishing? - Duration: 2:50.

Hi there.

I am John Bond from Riverwinds Consulting and this is Publishing Defined.

Today I am going to talk about embargoes in academic publishing.

First an embargo, in this usage, is a period of time during which access to academic journal

articles is not allowed by users who have not paid for access or have access through

their institution.

A publisher does this to protect the journal's subscription revenue or member benefit.

This contention, that an embargo period helps protect the business model, is obviously debated

by many.

Surveys have been published that refute this idea.

An embargo period might be a few months or years.

There are two main types: a so called moving wall for a fixed period of time, say 12 months.

This means the restricted access is always 12 months, in this instance, from the current

date.

Another option is a fixed date such as January 1st of that year.

This means that all content prior to that date would require some kind of subscription

or membership to view it, but all older content, after that date, would be freely available

in an open access fashion.

Prior to the end of any embargo period, the title and other bibliographic information

and the abstract would be available to the reader.

This embargo on access to scientific content is not to be confused with news embargoes

that are commonly applied to the content in health-related news regarding upcoming journal

articles, such as in JAMA or the Lancet.

Journalists who commonly receive a press release and or access to the full article must hold

back reporting on it until an agreed upon date.

This agreement, sometimes called the Ingelfinger Rule, allows for research to be done by the

journalist prior to publication.

Well that's it.

I've released a new eBook called, "Scholarly Publishing: A Primer."

It is a short, focused guide on some of the essential topics that are integral to academic

publishing.

Starting with the basics of scholarly publishing, it then moves onto the specifics of book and

journal publishing, then marketing and promotion, then to organizations and standards, then

to rights and licensing, and finally it looks at trends in publishing.

It was born out of videos on this channel.

See the link in the notes below for more information on the book or how to purchase it.

Hit the Like button below if you enjoyed this video.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel or click on the link to my video on Transitioning

a Journal to Open Access.

And make comments below or email me with questions.

Thank so much and take care.

For more infomation >> What is an Embargo in Scholarly Publishing? - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to enjoy online games in 2017? There's an answer! - Duration: 6:31.

Hi guys! Help me translate the subtitles in English :) The link to the subtitles in the description!

Hi guys! Help me translate the subtitles in English :) The link to the subtitles in the description!

Hi guys! Help me translate the subtitles in English :) The link to the subtitles in the description!

For more infomation >> How to enjoy online games in 2017? There's an answer! - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

আন্তর্জাতিক খবর ২৭ নভেম্বর ২০১৭ - সৌদিতে সন্ত্রাসী বিরোধী সম্মেলন, পোপের মিয়ানমার সফর সহ আজকের সংবাদ - Duration: 15:17.

International News November 27, 2007 - Anti-terrorism conference in Saudi, Pope's visit to Myanmar today's news

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét